Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (34) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

AD&D: The Dark Chalice, IC Thread
netjedi
Posted: Feb 3 2006, 12:17 AM

The Supreme Overlord of Nothing!!

Group: Mad Mods
Member No.: 7

Once outside Shaniqua will look for a defensible position and get ready with her bow, so she can pick off as many as possible before they close into melee combat.

--------------------
"Dig it. Who's the man? I'm the man. I'm a bad man. How bad? Real bad. I'm a 12.0 on the 10.0 scale of badness." The Evil Midnight Bomber
jamfke
Posted: Feb 3 2006, 12:28 AM

Supreme System Overlord

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Shaniqua finds a suitable copse of trees to fire from. The girl ducks down behind her, still screaming. Two of the creatures emerge from the opening looking in every direction before spotting her.

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
netjedi
Posted: Feb 3 2006, 12:29 AM

Shaniqua hopes her aim is as true as it was on her first shot and fires at the left most target.

--------------------
"Dig it. Who's the man? I'm the man. I'm a bad man. How bad? Real bad. I'm a 12.0 on the 10.0 scale of badness." The Evil Midnight Bomber
jamfke
Posted: Feb 3 2006, 12:32 AM

Supreme System Overlord

Alas, hopes die young. Shaniqua's arrow whistles just past the creature's ear and slams into the mound of earth behind it.

The two beasts charge her position with raised short swords.

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
netjedi
Posted: Feb 3 2006, 12:34 AM

Shaniqua nocks another arrow hoping there is enough distance for her to get another shot. if she deems them too close she will drop the bow in favor of her trusty blade.

--------------------
jamfke
Posted: Feb 3 2006, 12:37 AM

Supreme System Overlord

Shaniqua lets loose another shaft that thuds through the first creature's chest, jerking it off its feet and sprawling it on the ground, never to rise again. The second creature stops and turns as if to run until it spots three more of its fellows emerge from the tunnel.

--------------------
netjedi
Posted: Feb 3 2006, 12:39 AM

Noticing the second one stopped, she will shoot at that one next.

--------------------
jamfke
Posted: Feb 3 2006, 12:48 AM

Supreme System Overlord

The second creature, envigorated by the sight of his companions turns to charge, only to be met with another arrow. As it sinks to its knees in death, the others trample him underfoot as they close with Shaniqua, rendering her bow useless.

--------------------
netjedi
Posted: Feb 3 2006, 12:49 AM

Shaniqua meets them head on with steel as she unleashed her blades fury upon them hoping her resolve is better than theirs.

--------------------
jamfke
Posted: Feb 3 2006, 12:58 AM

Supreme System Overlord

The creatues swarm Shaniqua, blades flashing visciously in the moonlit night. Their blades clash, Shaniqua's attack is parried by one of the creatures, while she deftly bats aside two of theirs.

The third creature hits home with its blade cutting deeply into Shaniqua's stomach. Over the creature's shoulders, she sees three more creatures coming from the tunnel.

(OOC-Critical hit, Shaniqua takes 6 points of damage.)

--------------------
netjedi
Posted: Feb 3 2006, 01:02 AM

Shaniqua yells out "Run"
and proceeds to go defensive as she attempts to back up from the swarm of ratlings.

--------------------
jamfke
Posted: Feb 3 2006, 01:07 AM

Supreme System Overlord

Her back against the trees she'd just used as cover, Shaniqua makes her stand. Behind her, the girl screams in terror and doesn't move.

Shaniqua swings her blade and catches one of the rat-like beings squarely on the head, cleaving it in two.

One of its companions jumps and wraps its arms around her sword arm to keep her from using it.

The other creature stabs its sword toward her bleeding middle. The blade finds no purchase, however.

--------------------
netjedi
Posted: Feb 3 2006, 01:12 AM

Shaniqua continues to back up as she attempts to foil the little buggers plans of having her for dinner.

--------------------
jamfke
Posted: Feb 3 2006, 01:17 AM

Supreme System Overlord

As she presses herself against the trees, she feels her shoulder slide between them. The creature latched to her sword arm attempts to bite her shoulder and breaks its tooth on her cloak brooch. It howls in pain and drops to the ground.

Two others swing as she retreats. With her sword arm free, she bats away their weapons easily.

The young girl lies wimpering on the ground at her feet as the little creatures make an attempt to penetrate the trees.

--------------------
netjedi
Posted: Feb 3 2006, 01:19 AM

Shaniqua attempts to make her stand here to defend the girl.

"Did you not hear me, I said RUN!"

--------------------
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (34) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »

Home Page | NEWForums

Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX
^^v Back to Top v^^

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0413 seconds · Archive