Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (34) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

AD&D: The Dark Chalice, IC Thread
jamfke
Posted: Feb 1 2006, 11:32 PM

Supreme System Overlord

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

A heavy mist settles low in Glenn Haven, the largest forest in all Klamaitra. The summer sun, sinking low on the horizon, casts twinkling motes of light dancing lifelike through the heavy canopy of leaves.

Shaniqua pauses at a small brook and dips a handful of water. Crystal clear and sparkiling, the water is sweet on her tongue. Though used to being in a more urban setting, the elf in her couldn't stay away from the forest for long. And when she did come back to the forest, it was as if she'd never left.

A snapping twig alerted her to something approaching the brook.

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
netjedi
Posted: Feb 1 2006, 11:35 PM

The Supreme Overlord of Nothing!!

Group: Mad Mods
Member No.: 7

Shaniqua takes a quick glance around her to see if she sees what is approaching or if there is a place to take cover.

--------------------
"Dig it. Who's the man? I'm the man. I'm a bad man. How bad? Real bad. I'm a 12.0 on the 10.0 scale of badness." The Evil Midnight Bomber
jamfke
Posted: Feb 1 2006, 11:38 PM

Supreme System Overlord

She sees several shadowy spots available to a thief. Ducking into one of these, she watches quietly as a great buck steps gingerly into the small clearing she just vacated. After sniffing the air for a moment, he lowers his massively antlered head and begins drinking from the brook.

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Shaniqua
Posted: Feb 1 2006, 11:42 PM

n00b

Group: Members
Member No.: 23

Shaniqua will watch and let the buck get its drink. She looks around to make sure nothing else is out there.
jamfke
Posted: Feb 1 2006, 11:45 PM

Supreme System Overlord

Satisfied, the buck raises his head and snorts. He slowly saunters back into the forest. Shaniqua smiles as he goes. Yet another instance that reminds her that she is home.

Then, off in the distance, somewhere to the West, she hears the sound of a woman screaming.

--------------------
Shaniqua
Posted: Feb 1 2006, 11:47 PM

n00b

nocking an arrow she bolts in the direction of the screams. even though she is running, she will try and be as stealthful as possible.
jamfke
Posted: Feb 1 2006, 11:53 PM

Supreme System Overlord

Shaniqua nears the area where she heard the scream. Coming to a small clearing, through the dusky shadows, she sees a small opening in the side of a hillock. From inside, another scream, though muffled, is heard.

--------------------
Shaniqua
Posted: Feb 1 2006, 11:54 PM

n00b

Shaniqua will make her way to the opening to see if she can scope what is happening inside without being seen.
jamfke
Posted: Feb 1 2006, 11:56 PM

Supreme System Overlord

Inside, she sees a dark path leading downwards into the earth. There is a tattered sandal lying on the ground by her foot.

--------------------
Shaniqua
Posted: Feb 1 2006, 11:59 PM

n00b

Shaniqua will attempt to make her way into the dark path using the darkness to conceal her movement.
jamfke
Posted: Feb 2 2006, 12:03 AM

Supreme System Overlord

Through dense tangles of tree roots and piles of stones, she picks her way deeper into the tunnel. Travelling about twenty feet, the floor levels out and widens a bit. She sees a split in the passage ahead.

--------------------
Shaniqua
Posted: Feb 2 2006, 12:06 AM

n00b

Shaniqua gets to the split and attempts to silence herself as much as possible and attempts to detect either visually or audibly which way the abductors & abductee went.
jamfke
Posted: Feb 2 2006, 12:07 AM

Supreme System Overlord

Another muffled scream is heard from the passage to her right.

--------------------
netjedi
Posted: Feb 2 2006, 01:19 AM

The Supreme Overlord of Nothing!!

Group: Mad Mods
Member No.: 7

Shaniqua heads off to her right to see if she can follow the noises, while keeping her presence hidden.

--------------------
"Dig it. Who's the man? I'm the man. I'm a bad man. How bad? Real bad. I'm a 12.0 on the 10.0 scale of badness." The Evil Midnight Bomber
jamfke
Posted: Feb 2 2006, 01:22 AM

Supreme System Overlord

Shaniqua moves stealthily down the passage. As she nears another bend, she hears a gargling voice speaking in a language she cannot understand.

--------------------
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (34) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Home Page | NEWForums

Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX
^^v Back to Top v^^

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0362 seconds · Archive