zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (6) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

AD&D: The Dark Chalice OOC Posts, All OOC comments go here.
Orgaloth
Posted: Feb 4 2006, 10:53 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Group: Mad Mods
Member No.: 5

So you liking my Dwarf blbl.gif

--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
netjedi
Posted: Feb 6 2006, 10:01 PM

The Supreme Overlord of Nothing!!

Member No.: 7

I bet you were wondering when the chaotic and not good portion of my character were going to come out

--------------------
"Dig it. Who's the man? I'm the man. I'm a bad man. How bad? Real bad. I'm a 12.0 on the 10.0 scale of badness." The Evil Midnight Bomber
netjedi
Posted: Feb 7 2006, 10:10 PM

It appears that it will be slow tonight. HC on over at the pit and you over here. and then there is me (tun tun tuun!)

--------------------
"Dig it. Who's the man? I'm the man. I'm a bad man. How bad? Real bad. I'm a 12.0 on the 10.0 scale of badness." The Evil Midnight Bomber
jamfke
Posted: Feb 7 2006, 10:26 PM

Supreme System Overlord

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Yeah, Shaun said he wouldn't be on today, and I think Alex won't be on till later either.

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
netjedi
Posted: Feb 7 2006, 11:25 PM

Does the quiver only produce Sheaf Arrows, or does it duplicate any non enchanted arrows in it and Tolin only used Sheaf Arrows?

--------------------
jamfke
Posted: Feb 7 2006, 11:31 PM

Supreme System Overlord

Nope, only produces sheaf arrows. It doesn't reproduce what's put inside, though I do have stats on a quiver like that! This is just something I've thought up, though there may already be something like it somewhere. I kind of based it on Evard's Everful Purse.

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
netjedi
Posted: Feb 8 2006, 12:24 AM

cool, thx and shucks

--------------------
netjedi
Posted: Feb 9 2006, 10:08 PM

Haha, the dwarf gets a barrel of ale all to himself

--------------------
netjedi
Posted: Feb 11 2006, 08:33 PM

am I unable to keep up withthe group by distancing myself?

--------------------
jamfke
Posted: Feb 11 2006, 08:38 PM

Supreme System Overlord

No, but if they begin making headway through the thorns, you won't be able to keep up. It's just that the thorns make your progress much slower than normal. It is very dense undergrowth.

--------------------
netjedi
Posted: Feb 11 2006, 08:52 PM

alright I will keep that in mind

--------------------
netjedi
Posted: Feb 11 2006, 09:56 PM

approx, how far back can I stay from them and provide cover?

--------------------
jamfke
Posted: Feb 11 2006, 09:59 PM

Supreme System Overlord

about where you originally stated, 20 feet.

--------------------
netjedi
Posted: Feb 11 2006, 11:33 PM

cool, thx

--------------------
jamfke
Posted: Feb 12 2006, 12:08 AM

Supreme System Overlord

Ok, for the rats, Drago gets 60 xp, Shaniqua and Rarek get 15 each, plus any bonuses for prime recquisites.

Shaniqua gets 35 xp for the kobolds earlier, and Rarek gets 14, plus any bonuses, etc.

--------------------
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Topic OptionsPages: (6) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »

Home Page | NEWForums

Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX
^^v Back to Top v^^

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0279 seconds · Archive