Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (264) « First ... 260 261 [262] 263 264  ( Go to first unread post )

Star Wars: Dissention OOC Posts
Orgaloth
Posted: Dec 24 2006, 08:12 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Group: Mad Mods
Member No.: 5

I'm here pretty much every day. Looking, looking looking

--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Dec 27 2006, 09:28 AM

Supreme System Underlord

Member No.: 3

Merry Christmas to both of you!

I'm glad to see that you too check this out. I pop by at least once a day, hoping that someone's posted.

I know Jim's busy with a number of outside pursuits, so it's anyone's guess when we'll get back on track...but this game has SO many possibilities, I'm really hoping he gets the bug again to pick it back up soon.

No pressure though, Jim! naughty.gif 04.gif smiley_karate.gif
Hellcat
Posted: Jan 15 2007, 01:33 AM

Supreme Uber Freak

Group: Members
Member No.: 9

That's some pretty good work you did on your last post, Alex. Could probably win you another contest if one were held.
AlexGrim
Posted: Jan 15 2007, 02:05 AM

Lord of the RPGs

Member No.: 20

Thanx HC, I just posted that to get us through this lull. I hope the others find it entertaining, because that was my intent.

--------------------
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Mar 12 2007, 10:25 AM

Supreme System Underlord

Bump, everybody.

How y'all doin? It's been a while; I know Jim's been real busy lately, and I've missed this game. I'm looking forward to picking it back up and exploring everyone's newfound nervousness around Ridge.

THAT should be some interesting roleplaying... emporerslightning.gif emporerslightning.gif emporerslightning.gif
AlexGrim
Posted: Mar 17 2007, 06:17 PM

Lord of the RPGs

Wow! a post, some new activity. Not much but something.

I think we should call a exorcist to help us with Ridge and Javi.

FIREdevil.gif

--------------------
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Mar 19 2007, 11:14 AM

Supreme System Underlord

Hey, now...stay outta my head! smiley_karate.gif

I already took care of booting the baddy. Now I just gotta convince the others that I'm safe to leave unbound.

Where the heck is that Bail Organa!?!? angry-smiley-055.gif
Hellcat
Posted: Mar 19 2007, 09:06 PM

Supreme Uber Freak

Well, as players I'd say the rest of us know that. But the characters, on the other hand, don't. And after what happened to Aya, I wouldn't be too shocked if he were to still be considering spacing Ridge. Don't really know what on Trapper's mind, and I'm playing him. I mean, he believes Jedi to be innocent of Palpatine's claims, but he would have some idea as to who the Sith were. Though not all of which individuals were Sith or Dark Jedi/dark siders during the Clone Wars. Basically, Sith weren't nice folks as far as he'd be concerned, and he'd probably be wondering whether to trust Ridge or whether to slit his throat in order to keep everyone else safe.
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Mar 22 2007, 03:18 PM

Supreme System Underlord

Oh, absolutely, HC! (By the way, GREAT to hear from you!)

I know this is gonna take a good bit of time to fully clear up with everyone in the party, and there are some who might never fully believe that Ridge and Javi are fine.

I'm just looking forward to the roleplaying of it all...
Hellcat
Posted: Apr 9 2007, 11:01 PM

Supreme Uber Freak

So, what do folks think will happen when the team gets back to Alderaan and can't produce the guy we were sent to get? I mean I know we've got his ring and maybe that will have the info we were actually supposed to get him for, but we don't have him.

Personally I think Organa's gonna blame Trapper.
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Apr 10 2007, 09:22 AM

Supreme System Underlord

Well, you never know. I mean that is entirely possible, but remember- Bail Organa was one of the most level-headed of ALL the senators in the Republic. He wasn't hasty to act, and had a very good head on his shoulders. I think he'll probably investigate the entire situation, perhaps be a bit afraid of Ridge and Javi, considering he knows the TRUTH about Darth Vader and the Emperor, but I think he'll get over that as the group produces the information and after he has time to see that Ridge and Javi really are back to themselves.

Personally, it would be in Ridge's nature to stand up for Trapper, regardless of how he's been treated. Ridge, out of everyone here, knows they've been in a really bad situation here and that everyone needs time to heal-physically AND mentally- so he's going to be pretty stalwart in defending anyone in the group who comes under any kind of attack or suspicion.
Hellcat
Posted: Apr 10 2007, 08:57 PM

Supreme Uber Freak

He may have been pretty level-headed and all during the Old Republic, but then during the Old Republic he didn't have a child. Both he and his wife had been trying, so adopting Leia was a big thing for them. Made all the bigger considering who the real father was. And considering Trapper never explained why he tried entering the compound in the first place, for all Organa really knows he may well be an agent of the Empire. I mean I did have him be a hard*** when everyone first met him. Extremely antagonistic and argumentative. Except for Javi, Organa got to get an idea who everyone on the team save Trapper was. And I seem to recall Javi being a bit more pleseant when Organa met him.

I just think Organa would be more likely to suspect Trapper of being an Imperial agent who sabotaged the mission based on how he acted when he first met him.
AlexGrim
Posted: Apr 10 2007, 10:29 PM

Lord of the RPGs

Organa will be fine with it all. Although the possession of the two jedi will linger in the back of his head. It lingers in the back of Zaar's head. How does Zaar know that Ridge won't secretly teach him the force in a way that makes it easy for the assassin to become one with the dark side? The Sith are clever, but who knows, Aya might have vanquished the Sithlord with his efforts in the blister chamber.

I personally think we are a great team and just like that last dream sequence I posted, we are capable of much. None of us could do much alone, but together we are a serious threat to the Empire. We have troopers that know the Empire well, we have Jedi that can help with the force, we have a assassin for infiltration, we have skilled technicians and mechanics, we have a experienced pilot and we have Organa's financial and political assistance. This campaigne should continue. Where is Net anyway, I don't see him check in and post anything?

--------------------
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Apr 12 2007, 10:43 AM

Supreme System Underlord

He might just be checking in to see if it's moved any. Who knows? I do hope he comes back around, though. It's been too long.

Zaar will know, though...Especially if he uses Javi as a kind of sounding board for the things he'll learn. When at peace he is... rolleyes.gif
Hellcat
Posted: May 25 2007, 11:42 PM

Supreme Uber Freak

You know, I shoulda posted a reply to you guys sooner than this. But then if I had I wouldn't have had the thought I just had. So let me let you guys in on it.

Ok, so we know at some point on that planet both Javi and Ridge seem to have been possessed by the Sith. Which is why their both tied up, there's a bit of fear about whether or not either of they may currently be possessed. But what if Aya and Ridge were successful in driving the Sith out of Ridge, but Aya didn't destroy it? What if it actually possessed that ancient droid that at first gave us so much trouble taking the ship?

I'd think it more likely to have possessed on of the non-Jedi in the group, but it might be scarier if it's taken over the droid.

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (264) « First ... 260 261 [262] 263 264 

Home Page | NEWForums

Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX
^^v Back to Top v^^

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0312 seconds · Archive