zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (264) « First ... 259 260 [261] 262 263 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Star Wars: Dissention OOC Posts
jamfke
Posted: Jul 26 2006, 04:06 PM

Supreme System Overlord

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

So I guess I should let the cats bury this one eh?

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Hellcat
Posted: Jul 26 2006, 07:22 PM

Supreme Uber Freak

Group: Members
Member No.: 9

I don't know if it's that or what. Things are just slow, that may be all that's going on. We've got some of the team questioning how much they can trust the Jedi so that's limiting what those characters can do right now. Then other characters are into their own thing and right now are too busy with those.
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Jul 27 2006, 08:26 AM

Supreme System Underlord

Group: Mad Mods
Member No.: 3

And some of us are just a little tied up right now, and are resisting the urge to use the Force to remove our bonds so the others will trust us. Hopefully it won't go unnoticed by the others that Ridge could have been working some TK magic, rather than trying to make sure SOMEBODY checks Josa out... 04.gif
Hellcat
Posted: Jul 27 2006, 08:41 PM

Supreme Uber Freak

What forum's is the dice roller working in now?
jamfke
Posted: Jul 28 2006, 06:39 AM

Supreme System Overlord

Besides here? I don't know. Dude that put it together must not have had many other takers on it.

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Hellcat
Posted: Jul 28 2006, 11:16 PM

Supreme Uber Freak

Then it must be my computer or something, but everytime I tried posting a roll for Trapper to do a first aid check last night on Josa, I got
Failed to post! (This does not seem to be a correct Role Players Direct link!)

The link I tried using is http://z10.invisionfree.com/Role_Players_D...E=02&f=17&t=198. I even tried replacing the z10 with s10 and still no go.
jamfke
Posted: Jul 29 2006, 12:19 AM

Supreme System Overlord

Nope, it's doing it with mine as well. I'll have to email the dude that made the software to see if he's changed anything. Then again, invision could have bumped our site onto a newer server and it may have messed with the programming.

--------------------
Hellcat
Posted: Jul 29 2006, 01:40 AM

Supreme Uber Freak

Maybe that's it. Used to be the link for the forums started s10 now it's z10. And if I remember correctly, either ealier this week or sometime last week I went to check something and there was a message saying the server would be down for maintenance until 5 am.
jamfke
Posted: Jul 29 2006, 07:20 AM

Supreme System Overlord

That was it! I emailed Alexander last nite, and he fixed it. Quickest tech support/troubleshoot I've ever seen!

It should be working fine now. I'll run a test to see.

--------------------
Hellcat
Posted: Jul 29 2006, 09:31 PM

Supreme Uber Freak

Looks like your test went through. Good to see it was something easy to solve.
AlexGrim
Posted: Dec 19 2006, 11:02 PM

Lord of the RPGs

Member No.: 20

Seems like this adventure is crawling to a halt. What a shame, I thought it had more longevity than that.

--------------------
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Dec 20 2006, 10:40 AM

Supreme System Underlord

Hiya, Alex! Good to see ya around!

It is a bit of a shame...things were getting interesting again. At least Ridge was able to do a little bit more than try to Force Choke his teammates...

I personally haven't been posting much because I'd already posted, and what I did next was dependent upon what everyone else did (especially since I was strapped up tighter than a Christmas goose). I really do hope that things pick back up. I very much want to continue this story line.

By the way, Merry Christmas to everyone!
AlexGrim
Posted: Dec 22 2006, 04:57 AM

Lord of the RPGs

Member No.: 20

I am just glad I am not holding things up. I sent Jamfke a PM with Zaar's plans a couple months ago (I think it was about that long). Anyway, I was just checking on things, I still haven't forgotten you guys. HO HO HO! Merry Christmas! and a Happy New Year if I don't see you before then.

--------------------
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Dec 22 2006, 11:11 AM

Supreme System Underlord

Same to ya, dude!

Keep up with the site. I'll see if Jam has any plans to pick this back up. You're right; this thread DOES have some serious longevity possibilities...
Hellcat
Posted: Dec 24 2006, 01:09 AM

Supreme Uber Freak

Merry Christmas.

Believe it or not I do check on the game from time to time to see if there is any activity. If things pick up again I'll probably try posting some more.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Topic OptionsPages: (264) « First ... 259 260 [261] 262 263 ... Last »

Home Page | NEWForums

Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX
^^v Back to Top v^^

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0316 seconds · Archive