Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (264) « First ... 257 258 [259] 260 261 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Star Wars: Dissention OOC Posts
jamfke
Posted: Jul 3 2006, 03:24 PM

Supreme System Overlord

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Orgaloth @ Jul 2 2006, 10:18 PM)
What about my post on shooting Javi?

Oops! Sorry, must have skimmed over that one! Coming right up!

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
netjedi
Posted: Jul 3 2006, 03:25 PM

The Supreme Overlord of Nothing!!

Group: Mad Mods
Member No.: 7

Morning Jim smile.gif

--------------------
"Dig it. Who's the man? I'm the man. I'm a bad man. How bad? Real bad. I'm a 12.0 on the 10.0 scale of badness." The Evil Midnight Bomber
jamfke
Posted: Jul 3 2006, 03:27 PM

Supreme System Overlord

Dude! What up?

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
netjedi
Posted: Jul 3 2006, 03:28 PM

nothing enjoying a few days away from work. how was your vacation? are you all rested and relaxted? tongue.gif

--------------------
"Dig it. Who's the man? I'm the man. I'm a bad man. How bad? Real bad. I'm a 12.0 on the 10.0 scale of badness." The Evil Midnight Bomber
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Jul 3 2006, 03:35 PM

Supreme System Underlord

Member No.: 3

Sorry I don't get to stay and chat, but HI!!!!

Had to say hello while I was actually able to pop on.
Looks like I'll be able to do this all this week (except Thursday.) Then I'm outta the country for the next week, so I'll be off the ether, most likely...
netjedi
Posted: Jul 3 2006, 03:37 PM

out of the country, I hope for pleasure and not for business. smile.gif

--------------------
jamfke
Posted: Jul 3 2006, 03:44 PM

Supreme System Overlord

Cool! Have a nice trip!

BTW, for those that may be interested, I'll be transferring to third shift in the near future, so I'll be online more in the daytime! Cool huh? hehe

--------------------
Orgaloth
Posted: Jul 3 2006, 08:24 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Member No.: 5

Where'd you go Jim? Did you bring me back anything?

--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
Hellcat
Posted: Jul 3 2006, 09:40 PM

Supreme Uber Freak

Group: Members
Member No.: 9

(OOC- Ridge has syntherope in a pouch on his utility belt... since you're gonna have to come close to him to tie him up anyway.  naughty.gif )

Kinda doubt Trapper's gonna be intrested in searching Ridge for the syntherope. As far as he knows, the Sith spirit who was possessing Ridge might still be doing so and might not have actually been affected by the stun. So a search of anything on Ridge is rather dangerous until he's tied up. Still dangerous then, but Trapper would feel a little safer with the idea that Ridge possibly can't do anything physical to him.
jamfke
Posted: Jul 3 2006, 10:18 PM

Supreme System Overlord

QUOTE (Orgaloth @ Jul 3 2006, 08:24 PM)
Where'd you go Jim? Did you bring me back anything?

Oak Island, North Carolina! I've got a few spare sand fleas I'll gladly part with!!! Take as many as you want!!!!!

--------------------
Hellcat
Posted: Jul 4 2006, 03:29 PM

Supreme Uber Freak

Group: Members
Member No.: 9

You get out to Roanoke Island while there and see the annual summer showing of Paul Greene's masterpiece? Actually, I'm not sure how far Oak Island is from Roanoke Island. Last time I was out on the Outer Banks was summer of '85, and that was the second summer in a row we'd gotten out there. Been to Bodie Island, Roanoke Island, Kitty Hawk, Kill Devil Hills, Nags Head, and we tried in '84 to get down to Hatteras but turned around before we got there. That's one vaction spot I really miss.
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Jul 5 2006, 08:41 AM

Supreme System Underlord

QUOTE (Hellcat @ Jul 3 2006, 11:40 PM)
(OOC- Ridge has syntherope in a pouch on his utility belt... since you're gonna have to come close to him to tie him up anyway. naughty.gif )

Kinda doubt Trapper's gonna be intrested in searching Ridge for the syntherope. As far as he knows, the Sith spirit who was possessing Ridge might still be doing so and might not have actually been affected by the stun. So a search of anything on Ridge is rather dangerous until he's tied up. Still dangerous then, but Trapper would feel a little safer with the idea that Ridge possibly can't do anything physical to him.

Yeah, I kinda suspected as much... but I wanted to make sure everyone was aware of it in case the need arose.
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Jul 5 2006, 08:42 AM

Supreme System Underlord

QUOTE (netjedi @ Jul 3 2006, 05:37 PM)
out of the country, I hope for pleasure and not for business. smile.gif

Mission trip, actually. Yeah, it'll be a working vacation, but it'll be a week away from here, so it's ALL good! naughty.gif
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Jul 5 2006, 08:45 AM

Supreme System Underlord

QUOTE (jamfke @ Jul 3 2006, 05:44 PM)
Cool! Have a nice trip!

BTW, for those that may be interested, I'll be transferring to third shift in the near future, so I'll be online more in the daytime! Cool huh? hehe

That'll be great!

Now, by "during the day," are you gonna be one of those who comes home from third shift and goes right to bed (like I did when I was on thirds) or will you come home, hop on the computer for a while, then go to bed later? Or have you even thought that far ahead yet? I'd like to get an idea of what time frame you'll be around, so hopefully I can do the same.
jamfke
Posted: Jul 5 2006, 03:38 PM

Supreme System Overlord

It'll probably be a mix of both, but mostly as soon as I get home. I used to work it before and I'd sit at the computer for about 4 hours before I just couldn't type clearly anymore. tongue.gif

--------------------
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Topic OptionsPages: (264) « First ... 257 258 [259] 260 261 ... Last »

Home Page | NEWForums

Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX
^^v Back to Top v^^

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0376 seconds · Archive