zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (229) « First ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Star Wars D6: Dissension
jamfke
Posted: Jan 23 2006, 08:45 PM

Supreme System Overlord

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

AA-0042 sees Josa disappear into the darkness and hears a crash on the far wall. This is followed quickly by a blue tongue of flame springing to life just before him. A sight he's too familiar with already. A lightsaber.

The cloaked figure springs out of the doorway slashing determinidly at the trooper.

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Orgaloth
Posted: Jan 23 2006, 08:48 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Group: Mad Mods
Member No.: 5

AA leaps to the side, trying desperately to keep out of reach of the lightsabre.

(Full dodge).

"Don't attack!!"

--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
jamfke
Posted: Jan 23 2006, 08:50 PM

Supreme System Overlord

His only answer, a more harried attack. The blade spins like a windmill before him backing him across the street and against the opposing building.

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Orgaloth
Posted: Jan 23 2006, 08:53 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

AA watches the jedi carefully. Waiting for the right moment. As soon as there is an opening in his attack, AA punches at the jedi, trying to either knock him out or down.

"Will you quit it?!?"

--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
jamfke
Posted: Jan 23 2006, 08:57 PM

Supreme System Overlord

As the Jedi backs him up against the wall, he suddenly drops the tip of his saber towards the ground and reaches out with his left hand. AA-0042 feels a vice-like grip on his chest and he slams hard into the wall.

"I won't let you have him!" he cries over the wind.

--------------------
Orgaloth
Posted: Jan 23 2006, 09:01 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

"What are you talking about?"

AA stares at the Jedi, absolutely no fear in his expression or his eyes. In a deadly serious voice,

"Release me before you get hurt Jedi. I have no argument with you or your kind."

--------------------
jamfke
Posted: Jan 23 2006, 09:04 PM

Supreme System Overlord

AA feels the air being squeezed out of his lungs as the Jedi pushes harder with the Force. He can feel his ribs being pushed to their limits.

"I won't allow it! I won't!"

--------------------
Orgaloth
Posted: Jan 23 2006, 09:09 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Feeling the pain, but trying to ignore it, AA reaches for his pistol. He thumbs it to stun, and still holstered shoots at the Jedi.

"I...said...let...me...GO!!"

--------------------
jamfke
Posted: Jan 23 2006, 09:13 PM

Supreme System Overlord

With a flick of his wrist, the Jedi deflects the shot into the wall beside AA's head.

"You! Of all the countless duplicates, they send YOU! Well, I won't let you have him!"

A gust of abrasive wind blows the Jedi's hood from his head, and reveals General Kenobi.

--------------------
Orgaloth
Posted: Jan 23 2006, 09:18 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Shock registars on AA's face. He seems totally dumb struck.

"G-g-general?"

AA stops struggling against Kenobi.

"I deserve whatever punishment you deem fit, General. I have done many atrocities in the name of good."

Resignition evident in his expression.

--------------------
jamfke
Posted: Jan 23 2006, 09:22 PM

Supreme System Overlord

Obi Wan Kenobi, rage in his eyes, suddenly releases his grip on AA. The trooper slides down the wall and collapses into a sitting heap.

A look of confusion crosses the legendary Jedi's face, "What...what am I doing?"

The glowing blade shrinks back into the hilt as Obi Wan stumbles forward and braces himself against the wall.

--------------------
Orgaloth
Posted: Jan 23 2006, 09:25 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

AA stays seated, trying to get his breath back.

"General, I no long serve in the Army or for the Empire. And you were doing what is only right."

He continues to sit there, avoiding looking at Kenobi.

--------------------
jamfke
Posted: Jan 23 2006, 09:27 PM

Supreme System Overlord

"You-you want forgiveness for what you've done? FOR WHAT YOU'VE ALLOWED TO BE DONE?"

He pushes himself away from the wall, "You were there trooper! You could have stopped him! For all I know, you probably killed several of the younglings yourself!"

--------------------
Orgaloth
Posted: Jan 23 2006, 09:33 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Slowly climbing to his feet,

"I never asked for forgivness, I know none can forgive me. None would forgive me. Yes I was there, but I couldn't question my orders at the time. I didn't know how."

Several emotions struggle for a foot hold on AA's face, none winning out. Finally he turns to Kenobi anger finally bursting forth,

"I NEVER shot or killed a Youngling." More subdued "I didn't know about that until later. Ana...HE did it."

--------------------
jamfke
Posted: Jan 23 2006, 09:37 PM

Supreme System Overlord

Kenobi almost snarls at the mere utterance of the first syllable of his friend's name.

"So, you've learned to disobey orders now? I'm supposed to believe that?"

--------------------
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (229) « First ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... Last »

Home Page | NEWForums

Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX
^^v Back to Top v^^

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0401 seconds · Archive