zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.


You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.


Join our community!


If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:


Pages: (229) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

 Star Wars D6: Dissension
jamfke
Posted: Jan 23 2006, 07:25 PM


Supreme System Overlord
*

Group: Admin
Posts: 3,183
Member No.: 1
Joined: 14-June 05



QUOTE (Orgaloth @ Jan 23 2006, 07:21 PM)
Seeing the stranger head for the door, AA makes note of which direction he headed. He then stands up, being careful that his cloak doesn't open, and carefully picks up his pack. He waits at the table for Josa, but keeps a careful eye on the Weequay.

Josa and the Weequay step away from you and begin discussing business in the corner of the cantina. The man turned to the right as he exited the building.


--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Top
Orgaloth
Posted: Jan 23 2006, 07:30 PM


Brown Coat Rebel Mod
*

Group: Mad Mods
Posts: 1,333
Member No.: 5
Joined: 17-September 05



AA Walks to the door and looks out, looking up and down the street, seeing if he can spot the individual. He then leans against the wall near the door inside the cantina, waiting for Josa.


--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
Top
Darth Windu
Posted: Jan 23 2006, 07:33 PM


Experienced Roleplayer
*

Group: Members
Posts: 170
Member No.: 17
Joined: 21-January 06



"Okay, I'm outta here, see ya around, slimeball," Josa moves towards AA and says "Let's head for the Vagabond,"


--------------------
user posted image
Top
Orgaloth
Posted: Jan 23 2006, 07:35 PM


Brown Coat Rebel Mod
*

Group: Mad Mods
Posts: 1,333
Member No.: 5
Joined: 17-September 05



As we step out of the cantina,

"Careful. There could be an ambush. Someone in there didn't take kindly to your friend."


--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
Top
jamfke
Posted: Jan 23 2006, 07:36 PM


Supreme System Overlord
*

Group: Admin
Posts: 3,183
Member No.: 1
Joined: 14-June 05



QUOTE (Orgaloth @ Jan 23 2006, 07:30 PM)
AA Walks to the door and looks out, looking up and down the street, seeing if he can spot the individual. He then leans against the wall near the door inside the cantina, waiting for Josa.

The humanoid walks swiftly down the street regardless of the high winds. He ducks into an abandoned building about two blocks away. Before disappearing into the doorway, he looks back down the street directly at you.


--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Top
Orgaloth
Posted: Jan 23 2006, 07:43 PM


Brown Coat Rebel Mod
*

Group: Mad Mods
Posts: 1,333
Member No.: 5
Joined: 17-September 05



AA turns right after leaving the Cantina, and heads towards the building. Pack slung on his back, one hand holding the cloak together, the other resting on his blaster under teh cloak.


--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
Top
Darth Windu
Posted: Jan 23 2006, 08:04 PM


Experienced Roleplayer
*

Group: Members
Posts: 170
Member No.: 17
Joined: 21-January 06



Striding beside AA, Josa mutteres "Yeah, I think you were right, I've got a bad feeiling about this,"


--------------------
user posted image
Top
jamfke
Posted: Jan 23 2006, 08:06 PM


Supreme System Overlord
*

Group: Admin
Posts: 3,183
Member No.: 1
Joined: 14-June 05



You step to the door of the building and the interior is pitch black. The sand feels as if it's skinning you alive as it whips across the backs of your necks and faces.


--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Top
Orgaloth
Posted: Jan 23 2006, 08:08 PM


Brown Coat Rebel Mod
*

Group: Mad Mods
Posts: 1,333
Member No.: 5
Joined: 17-September 05



"Keep your eyes open."

As soon as we reach the door of the building, AA tests to see if it's locked. If it isn't he'll pop it open, if it is, he'll knock. He also draws his pistol out of it's holster under the cloak.



--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
Top
Darth Windu
Posted: Jan 23 2006, 08:08 PM


Experienced Roleplayer
*

Group: Members
Posts: 170
Member No.: 17
Joined: 21-January 06



OOC: Why are we here? I thought we were going to my ship.


--------------------
user posted image
Top
jamfke
Posted: Jan 23 2006, 08:10 PM


Supreme System Overlord
*

Group: Admin
Posts: 3,183
Member No.: 1
Joined: 14-June 05



(OOC-You're following a determined ex-clone trooper. HEHEHEHE)


--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Top
Orgaloth
Posted: Jan 23 2006, 08:14 PM


Brown Coat Rebel Mod
*

Group: Mad Mods
Posts: 1,333
Member No.: 5
Joined: 17-September 05



AA slips inside, covering all enterances and keeping his back to the wall. He waits for his eyesight to adjust, before going to check the other rooms.


--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
Top
Darth Windu
Posted: Jan 23 2006, 08:14 PM


Experienced Roleplayer
*

Group: Members
Posts: 170
Member No.: 17
Joined: 21-January 06



OOC: Oh blink.gif
IC: "He's in here?" Josa whispers. He draws his blaster and continues into the building.


--------------------
user posted image
Top
Orgaloth
Posted: Jan 23 2006, 08:30 PM


Brown Coat Rebel Mod
*

Group: Mad Mods
Posts: 1,333
Member No.: 5
Joined: 17-September 05



AA just nods. He then points to Josa, his own eyes and then to one of the door ways leading off the room.


--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
Top
jamfke
Posted: Jan 23 2006, 08:38 PM


Supreme System Overlord
*

Group: Admin
Posts: 3,183
Member No.: 1
Joined: 14-June 05



QUOTE (Darth Windu @ Jan 23 2006, 08:14 PM)
OOC: Oh blink.gif
IC: "He's in here?" Josa whispers. He draws his blaster and continues into the building.

As Josa steps into the darkness, he feels as if someone wraps him in a warm blanket and tugs him off his feet. He flies, head over heels across the darkened space and slams hard into the opposite wall. Slipping into unconsciousness, the last thing he sees is a column of blue flame spring to life as it heads towards the opening.


--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Top
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (229) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... Last »


Home Page | NEWForums

Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX
^^v Back to Top v^^


Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0287 seconds · Archive