zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (229) « First ... 227 228 [229]  ( Go to first unread post )

Star Wars D6: Dissension
Orgaloth
Posted: Oct 24 2006, 05:40 AM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Group: Mad Mods
Member No.: 5

Hearing Ridge over the comm, Aya heads into the cabin that he is tied up in.

"Here drink this." He slowly pours some water into his mouth.

"Now what am I going to do with you two? How am I going to know that you're in control of yourself? Maybe I should just throw you into the airlock." All this is said with absolutely no emotion showing on his face or in his voice. In fact if Ridge had his danger sense up he thinks it might start tingling.

--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Oct 24 2006, 07:14 AM

Supreme System Underlord

Member No.: 3

"Thank you," Ridge manages to say, his voice cracking as he speaks. He looks Aya dead in the eye. "As you're not Force-sensitive, you can't," he says simply. "You might be able to deduce from the fact that we haven't simply torn our bonds loose with the Force and come after you in retribution that we are indeed once more in control. But that's not a guarantee. In fact, the airlock might be the best course of action for all of you. With as determined as the Emperor is to get rid of us, you'd all be safer if we weren't with you." Turning his head to look at the wall, he adds, "I can't tell you how sorry I am for what I did to you back there. Sure, I wasn't myself. But that doesn't erase the shame or the guilt." Looking back at Aya he continued. "Just rest assured that this is one of those times where my 'wonderful' holographic memory is going to be more a curse than a blessing; I will see you, choking and gasping for air as I squeezed the life from you, for the rest of my life. However short that ends up being." Falling silent, he looks at the wall in contemplation.
jamfke
Posted: Nov 2 2006, 10:16 PM

Supreme System Overlord

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

The remainder of the trip is spent with the heroes resting and recuperating. The only available food is what was brought aboard by the crew. The maintenance droid begins warming up to the new crew members of the ship, even going so far as to assist with repairs to R2 and Threepio.

With the time passed, we find Selmak and Haim in the cockpit making preparations for the drop from hyper space. The counter clicks down and the ship shudders as the murky cloudiness outside reverts to the myriad pin pricks of real space. Within moments, the beautiful disc of Alderaan grows in the viewscreen.

Selmak calls to the others over the ship's comm, "Next stop, Alderaan. All passengers secure your carry ons please."

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Nov 3 2006, 12:37 PM

Supreme System Underlord

Ridge looks at Aya, an eyebrow raised. "Kinda ironic, that," he says. "Since right now, I kinda AM one of the carry-ons!"
Orgaloth
Posted: Nov 4 2006, 05:22 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Member No.: 5

Aya doesn't react to Ridges comment, but he does strap him and Josa down.

"We'll get this sorted out with Senator Organa. So for now you are a prisoner, and one false move ond you'll be a dead prisoner."

With that Aya replaces the gag.

--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
Hellcat
Posted: Nov 5 2006, 01:48 AM

Supreme Uber Freak

Group: Members
Member No.: 9

“Next stop, Alderaan. All passengers secure your carry ons please." Trapper heard Selmak announce. He stared at the lounge’s table and grunted.

“Why is it so many pilot’s always get cute and act like the captain of a space liner or a planetary shuttle towards the end of a long journey?”

“Next stop Nuitse,” the pilot announced. “As captain of Galactic Army Cruises Flight 2421 I’d like to take this time to thank you for choosing Galactic Army Cruises…”

Aton stepped into the cockpit and hit the pilot with the butt of his blaster. The man’s helmet absorbed most of the impact, but he still let out a yelp of surprise and reached back to rub where he’d been hit. Though rubbing his helmet obviously did nothing to ease way the headache the ARC Trooper had just given him.

“Any more cute announcements like that one, Bantha, and I’ll yank your helmet off first before I hit you next time,” Aton threatened. Then he let his voice soften a little. “How soon till we make planet fall?”

Bantha looked at the displays for a moment. “I’d say twenty minutes, thirty-five if the weather down there is as bad as the recon flight said we could expect..”

Nodding, Aton turned back towards the lounge area of the ship. The GAR had acquired the Kazellis light freighter and modified it for use as an insertion ship for missions like this one. And now here he was, a month after being promoted to lieutenant and Zonara had him and the commandoes of Nen Squad going in on a two pronged mission.

As he entered the lounge, the four members of Nen Squad put down what they were doing and came to attention, snapping him a crisp salute. Their midnight blue armor seemed to make them all but vanish in the dim light, only the fact that they weren’t wearing helmets made it easier for him to spot them without putting his own bucket on. Aton returned their salute then motioned for them to return to what they were doing.

“Boom, do you have those packages ready?”

“Yes sir,” one of the commandoes replied, a malicious grin on his face. Standing up, he handed six cylinders resembling Merr-Sonn WW-41 CryoBan grenades to Aton. “I enriched the thermite so these babies should give a nice big boom.”

Aton took the explosives an examined them closely, noting the timing device and the activation stud he’d told Boom to add. Nodding his satisfaction, he then looked back at the commandoes.

“Ok, we’re gonna land five klicks outside the target zone as General Tita planned. Recon data the general transmitted suggests the prisoners are still being held on the western end of the Seppie base. While you four get into the detention center and spring the prisoners, I’ll see about planting these bombs around the bases’s main power and shield generators. Once those are down, General Roseb will be able to bring his troops in here and capture the Base. Any questions?”

Trapper shook his head, trying to clear away the memory. He wondered if he’d had a blank look on his face, or had even fallen asleep for a brief moment.

“Yeah, Nuitse ended up just like this mission,” he said to himself, but just loud enough for others to hear. “We returned battered and with a some folks tied up.”
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Nov 10 2006, 10:15 AM

Supreme System Underlord

Understanding of Aya's position toward the Jedi, Ridge simply nods and closes his eyes. He sinks himself deeply into communion with the Force, expanding his Sense as far as he can stretch it, drinking in every minute detail he can glean from the experience.
AlexGrim
Posted: Jan 14 2007, 12:54 AM

Lord of the RPGs

Member No.: 20

After working with his new disguise for some time, to get it down. Zaar reclines on his bed and begins to rest. His thoughts drift from issue to issue as the assassin gets much needed rest. He thinks about Ridge and how he was possessed not too long ago. Zaar wants to trust his friend, but something troubles the young Kythol. Zaar suspects that the Sithlord might still be with Ridge hiding, waiting. Could he really kill Ridge or Javi if he had to, he asks himself. One of his mission goals now was to learn more about the force for his guild and for himself. He realizes that these force weilders are few in number and if he loses them he might fail in that goal. Zaar had failed many times, but succeeded many more times than that. This wasn't any ordinary mission though. He wasn't after some despot or warlord, or out to bring down a nation, he was going to take down a intergalactic Empire with technology more advanced than his planet. Zaar entertains glorious thoughts of killing the Emporer himself, disguised as one of his highness's assistants. He could do it himself, but to make sure of success he needs the help of others, particularly those with useful assets. The Jedi, the renegade troopers, the technicians Selmak and Haim, even this new individual Zargoth seemed to be a asset to the lounging assassin. If it wasn't for their talents he would probably be infiltrating the Empire now. Zaar drifts into sleep thinking about the mission, his vengence quest.

Zaar finds himself walking through the halls of the big star ships the troopers fight out of. His vision is strange due to the helmet on his head, a trooper helmet. He is surrounded by all manner of Imperial personnel that he remembers from his time with them. He continues to march at the speed of the others and act like them. He doesn't really know what to do, other than that. He starts eyeing others looking at their faces if they aren't clones, just incase he wants to take one of their uniforms. Then a comm chimes in to his helmet different than the trooper cross chatter.

"Zaar where are you?" Zaar hears a clone call his name. "Zaar? I told you to stay close"

"Aya?" Zaar asks.

"Zaar? Are you alright, why won't you answer?" The voice comes again. "Come on Zaar all you gotta do is tongue the comm on the right, don't do this to me not here and now."

Zaar tongues the comm on the right in his helmet, "Aya?"

"Zaar! where did you go? You know how long I have been walking around here thinking you were behind me?" Aya says with a touch of anger. "Now we have to link up again what does it look like around you?". Zaar looks around.

"I see troopers, grey walls, a droid." Zaar describes any number of places.

"Do you know if you are aft or on the port side or anything?" Comes another clone voice alittle calmer.

"Trapper? I really don't know I think I am in the middle of the ship." Zaar thinks the other voice is Trapper.

"Of course it's Trapper, what is wrong with you?" Trapper sounds alittle less calm.

"Zaar, just kind of circle where you are and we will get a fix on your location soon. Just look like you have a purpose and you'll blend right in." Aya interjects.

"Acknowledged" Zaar replies and continues his performance. Zaar marches around like he was decorated by the Emporer himself until he can't stand it, then he keeps marching. He wishes he could just kill one of these troopers around him. So many victims just out of reach. He begins to wonder where his glave is, he can feel his gauntlet under the trooper glove. The blaster rifle is almost just a prop to him, although he can be quite dangerous with it as well.

"I've got your signal Zaar." Trapper comms in.

"Zaar we should be there real soon." Aya adds.

"Understood" Zaar patrols the halls some more. After 10 minutes two troopers approach Zaar.

"We see you assassin, we will walk past you and you fall in behind us. STAY WITH US!" Aya demands.

"Thank Haim Zaar, remember it was her idea to put these low strength locators on that special frequency in our armor and the armor that Selmak modified for you. I didn't think we'd need it but I was wrong." Trapper reminds Zaar of what Zaar doesn't even know.

"I guess that's two I owe her." Zaar comments as they march through the halls. Eventually they wind up close to the bridge of the star destroyer they are on. Naval officers and technicians are everywhere.

"The Captian or one of his lead officers will do." Aya says. "This way to the officer's quarters." the trooper takes the lead and manuvers the party through the proper halls and lifts to their destination.

"The shift has just changed Zaar, we will move quick to give you time." Trapper assures the Kythol. Aya goes to a random door and pages the occupant with the door comm.

"What is it?" comes a voice over the comm.

"Sir, it is urgent that I speak with you." Aya replies.

"Wait a moment." the voice commands.

"Now just say yes or no Zaar, if you can assume their identity." Trapper adds.

"Affirmative." Zaar says coldly. After 10 secs the door opens and a barely dressed naval officer stands before them. He was short and had red hair and brown eyes. He looked about 27.

"No" Zaar says.

"Well?" Says the officer.

"Sir, I have been instructed to search your quarters for non-regulation items." Aya states

"You must be joking." the red haired man replies.

"I assure you sir, I don't joke around on duty." Aya forces his way into the room and Trapper detains the officer, Zaar brings up the rear and closes the door.

"I said no" Zaar says over the special comm.

"He is still useful, help Trapper with the prisoner." Aya says as he looks over the room. Zaar holds the other arm of the officer.

"Look at what we have here." Aya holds up a vial of purple liquid. "Hiding Borganamide-12 under your bed sir?"

"That isn't mine, you planted that!" the officer gets agitated.

"That's what they all say." Aya gestures to Trapper with his fore and middle finger , "Restraints"

"Yes sir." Trapper says as he produces some manicles from his belt and slaps them on the man.

"Now wait, I I am a." The officer studders.

"You are a prisoner sir." Aya says, "I want your accomplices."

"I am not working with anybody." the prisoner declares.

"So you are working alone?" Aya questions.

"I am not working at anything, I serve the Empire loyally." The officer swears, the shock in his eyes was very clear.

"We heard there was another officer you were working with one taller, I believe my height was the description.

"That would have to be Ravnan, yeah Ravnan, he is that tall. I never trusted him anyway, he'll stab you in the back to get promoted." The officer names his scapegoat.

"What room is that again?" Aya pries.

"Oh he's four more doors down." The officer says with a smile.

"Now Trapper." Aya says and Trapper starts to beat down the officer, Zaar joins in. After a minute the man is a total mess. Aya does a neck cutting motion to Zaar and Zaar breaks the man's neck. "Wipe off with his bedding." Aya suggests.

"I suppose we are going four doors down?" Trapper comments.

"Yes, same routine as well." Aya leads the party out again. The trio page Ravnan four doors down.

"Come" a voice says over the doorcomm

"Sir, I have some serious questions for you." Aya says as he enters the room, Trapper and Zaar follow to find a brown haired man around 30 sitting on the edge of his bed with a datapad. He stands up with Aya's comments. Trapper closes the door, as Zaar sizes Ravnan up.

"Yes" Zaar comms to Aya. The trooper palms the vial of borganamide-12 again.

"What questions are those trooper?" Ravnan says defiantly.

"Sir, don't make me restrain you. I would like to be respectful and not humiliate you in front of the men. Now have a seat." Ravnan straightens his shirt and sits on the edge of his bed again. "You have been named in a onship network that distributes borganamide-12, I am here to clear you. Now I am searching the quarters on orders from the captian." Aya begins his search.

"This is total bantha puddoo, Joaloni put you up to this didn't he? He is just angry about me getting promoted instead of him." Ravnan protests as Aya pulls a vial from under the some possessions in a drawer next to the bed. "Obvious plant"

"Obvious excuse, restraints" Aya gestures Trapper to restrain Ravnan and Zaar assists him. Trapper holds the resistant Ravnan as Zaar stands behind the officer. "These are serious charges Ravnan, who else are ypu working with?" Aya comms Zaar "Take him" Zaar quickly breaks the man's neck due to his position. "Zaar you have plenty of time to assume his identity, get to it, we'll watch the door."

"Where's my kit?" Zaar asks.

"Where's my assassin?" Aya responds sarcastically. "You have been slipping ever since we got here, problem friend?"

"Here" Trapper shows Zaar that some of his equipment is fake just to hold his equipment. "You asked Selmak to do this specifically for you and you don't remember?"

"Just forget it" Zaar says as he takes off the officer's uniform.

"I'll try" Trapper responds, Zaar busts out his kit and with the help of a mirror and Ravnan's body he makes his face and hair look like the ambitious officer's in about 45 minutes. Then dressing in the uniform he realizes it is a touch too tight and the boots are a size too big, but he can manage.

"This is total bantha puddoo, how's that?" Zaar imitates Ravnan's voice close enough.

"It will suffice." Aya informs the assassin.

"Now we can start giving some big orders." Trapper says with enthusiasm.

"Zaar we need to get rid of the bodies, order up a cargoloading sled on this comm." Aya shows Zaar a comm next to the bed. " Tell them to send a 6538 to AA23." Zaar does his best Ravnan impersonation.

"This is Lt Ravnan, I need a 6538 to AA23." Zaar pauses for response.

"Sir" a Imperial voice responds.

"That should get here soon, I am sure you have cleaned up before assassin?" Aya asks the "officer".

"Of Course." Zaar secures the bodies and all bloody articles in their bedding and wraps them up with scraps of bedding. Then he goes about fine cleaning the room, looking for any blood spatter at all and cleaning it or removing it. Trapper waits outside for the sled as Aya starts briefing Zaar about Imperial command procedures. He was explaining it like he had explained it before, but this was the first the Kythol had heard of it.

"Sled's here" Trapper steps in after saying this on the comm. With finesse they scan the hall for personnel as they load the body bundles into the large cargo chest on the sled. They proceed through the halls with the body sled being tended to by Aya and Trapper while Zaar walks behind them walking like a officer. Zaar notices that the personnel pay him alittle more respect than the other personnel. Some snap to attention or some nod and say "sir". He always liked it when he got to impersonate a individual of rank. After some time they reach the launch bay, the troopers lead him to a shuttle. Trapper lowers the ramp and Aya pushes the sled into the shuttle, followed by Zaar walking with his hands behind his back.

"Zaar I presume." says Ridge as he steps out of the shadows.

"It's him, I feel it." Javi steps out as well.

"Well we ran into some problems." Aya says as he looks over at Zaar "However, we didn't need to go to plan B and call out the Jedi to help us out of a jam." Aya says this with pride.

"Now we have a serious chance of taking over this Star Destroyer." Trapper adds.

"I am impressed, good job trooper. Good job all of you." Ridge commends them.

"I am impressed that they kept the body count so low, not many bodies could fit in that chest." Javi comments.

"Now what?" Ridge asks.

"Now we promote Zaar to Captian, after we kill the captian and then get rid of the captian and these bodies on the planet below with this shuttle. Zaar can arrange it all in his guise. He can be even more convincing with key help from your Jedi mind powers." Aya lays it all out and Trapper confirms everything his "brother" says as realistic and feasible. They are just about to give the next command, when Zaar hears Selmak's voice talking about carry ons and Alderaan. He wakes up from his dream and prepares to be debriefed by Organa.

--------------------
Hellcat
Posted: May 26 2007, 01:08 AM

Supreme Uber Freak

Member No.: 9

As Trapper sits waiting for the ship to make planet fall, he finds his thoughts once again drifting back to the Clone Wars. Thinking about his training before the war and everything he'd been taught. The camaraderie he'd had with his brother ARCs and some of the commandoes under Zonara's command. The hardships he'd had to face along with the regular clone troopers under General Hanno's command. The things Jango and his hand picked Cuy'val Dar had taught so as to boost their morale. His relationship with Zonara.

Soon his thoughts turn more to the present, to how Palpatine's Empire had taken the place of the Republic the clones had been breed to defend. How the clones had so willingly turned on their Jedi generals and anyone who sided with them. It felt more and more like the galaxy had been plunged into darkness.

As he dwelled on this, Trapper began singing to himself one of the songs He'd been taught in order to boost morale. He starts out calmly, but becomes louder and louder as he does so.

Taung sa rang broka jetiise ka'rta.
Dha Werda Verda a'den tratu,
Coruscanta kandosii adu.
Duum motir ca'tra nau tracinya.
Gra'tua cuun hett su dralshy'a.

Finishing the first verse of Dha Werda, he stops singing and silently reflects on what the song might mean now with the Empire controling the galaxy. Finally he speaks to himself, but loud enough for anyone else to hear him.

"Yes, Dha Werda Verda, that's who we're going to have to be to take down the Empire!"

(OOC: Taung sa rang broka jetiise ka'rta.
Dha Werda Verda a'den tratu,
Coruscanta kandosii adu.
Duum motir ca'tra nau tracinya.
Gra'tua cuun hett su dralshy'a.

=

The ash of the Taung beats strong within The Republic's heart.
We are the rage of The Warriors of the Shadow,
The first noble sons of Coruscant.
Let all those who stand before us light the night sky in flame.
Our vengeance burns brighter still.)
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (229) « First ... 227 228 [229] 

Home Page | NEWForums

» Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX «
^^v Back to Top v^^

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0734 seconds · Archive