Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.


You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.


Join our community!


If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:


Pages: (229) « First ... 226 227 [228] 229  ( Go to first unread post )

 Star Wars D6: Dissension
Orgaloth
Posted: Aug 4 2006, 06:15 AM


Brown Coat Rebel Mod
*

Group: Mad Mods
Posts: 1,333
Member No.: 5
Joined: 17-September 05



"Selmak can, and maybe the one that crashed us here. I'll watch these, and you can get some medical attention, and tell Selmak to get us off this dirtball."


--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
Top
Hellcat
Posted: Aug 7 2006, 09:05 PM


Supreme Uber Freak
*

Group: Members
Posts: 1,893
Member No.: 9
Joined: 17-September 05



Trapper goes to find Selmak. Once he finds him he leans against the bulkhead for support then motions to him

"Aya says he thinks you can fly a ship. Think maybe you can get this one of planet?"
Top
jamfke
Posted: Aug 8 2006, 08:08 AM


Supreme System Overlord
*

Group: Admin
Posts: 3,183
Member No.: 1
Joined: 14-June 05



Trapper finds Selmak in the galley munching on some Rocket Pockets with real bantha. He gobbles down the last bite as the trooper asks his question.

"Mff, I shuphose I can fly thish rushtbucket. Itsh old, but I think I can get ush where we want to go."

He wipes his hands on his coveralls and rises, then heads toward the cockpit.

"Hey Haim, you coming?"

"Sure kitty boy, give me a sec."

The young lady gathers up her fizzypop and tosses an empty Juja wrapper into the recycler, then follows Selmak toward the cockpit.

A few moments later, the ancient ship rises toward space. As they are about to break atmosphere, Selmak comes over the comm, "Hold yer breath back there...and I ain't jokin!"

The ship shudders slightly as she breaks into space. There is no appreciable air loss, and Selmak lets out a sigh of reliefe.

"Ok folks, I need a destination. Where to first?"


--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Top
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Aug 8 2006, 08:52 AM


Supreme System Underlord
*

Group: Mad Mods
Posts: 791
Member No.: 3
Joined: 17-September 05



Throughout this latest series of events, Ridge has been oblivious, his focus narrowed down to the body beside him.

Ridge could sense Josa's presence, but as though from a great distance. It wasn't the same contact he'd had when the Sith had forced him actually INTO Josa's body, when he'd heard Josa's feeble cry for help. Then, Josa had seemed very weak, but close by. Now, he seemed not only weak (weaker, if Ridge was reading things correctly, but also far away, as though the ties keeping him grounded to this life were rapidly evaporating.

Ridge was not a trained healer. He knew there were many techniques that could be brought to bear to utilize the Force to aid one's healing, but practical knowledge had not yet been given him. He instead had to surrender himself completely and utterly to the Force, allowing it to guide his every move.

Rather than acting with surgical precision, Ridge was more akin to utilizing a battering ram to open a bottle of Corellian Reserve. He felt awkward and clumsy, and took several deep, cleansing breaths to calm himself further, refining and refining further his focus, slowing down his actions, almost to the point of a crawl, in his attempt to bring Josa safely back to himself.
Top
Hellcat
Posted: Aug 8 2006, 10:03 PM


Supreme Uber Freak
*

Group: Members
Posts: 1,893
Member No.: 9
Joined: 17-September 05



"Alderaan," Trapper says into the ship's comm. He then goes in search of a medkit so as to grab some pain killers, not entirely sure who beyond Haim and Selmak he want's to trust with medical attention. And not wanting to bother them while their flying the ship.
Top
AlexGrim
Posted: Aug 13 2006, 08:32 AM


Lord of the RPGs
*

Group: Members
Posts: 1,319
Member No.: 20
Joined: 28-January 06



With everything seeming ok, Zaar goes in search of a cabin to set up "shop" so to speak.


--------------------
Top
Orgaloth
Posted: Aug 22 2006, 06:55 PM


Brown Coat Rebel Mod
*

Group: Mad Mods
Posts: 1,333
Member No.: 5
Joined: 17-September 05



Aya heads up to the bridge,

"Is there anything I can do to help?"


--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
Top
jamfke
Posted: Aug 31 2006, 06:31 PM


Supreme System Overlord
*

Group: Admin
Posts: 3,183
Member No.: 1
Joined: 14-June 05



Selmak grins, "Everything's under control here, just having to rig R2 up to the ship's ancient Nav system so we'll have fresh coordinates. Shouldn't be more than a few moments."

Haim looks up at Aya, "How's Trap doin'?"


--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Top
Orgaloth
Posted: Sep 1 2006, 06:04 AM


Brown Coat Rebel Mod
*

Group: Mad Mods
Posts: 1,333
Member No.: 5
Joined: 17-September 05



"Oh he'll be fine. He has a medkit, and I'm sure he's applied plenty to himself during the war."

Aya sits down in one of the spare seats, moves around restlessly, before getting up and going to explore the ship and to take over a cabin.


--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
Top
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Sep 1 2006, 09:14 AM


Supreme System Underlord
*

Group: Mad Mods
Posts: 791
Member No.: 3
Joined: 17-September 05



Ridge drifted through an immense, dark space, following the trail of Josa's presence. Like moving through a thick fog, Ridge pushed on carefully, making sure to leave his own trail with which to guide them both back home.

"Josa?" he said out loud, hoping to attract his comrade's attention. His voice reverberated oddly, sounding like he was in a great hall, only the echo came first, followed by the word itself. "Can you hear me?" he pressed, continuing to move slowly, deliberately.

"Ridge?" the voice came weakly, barely audible. "I-i-i-is that y-y-you?"

"Yes," Ridge answered firmly, bolstered by the contact and recognition. "Can you move?" he asked.

"Barely," Josa replied. "I'm s-s-so tired..."

"It's alright, my friend," Ridge soothed. "Come to me, and we'll go home."

"C-c-can't," Josa said. "That S-S-S-Sith took so much out of me..."

"Yes you can," Ridge insisted. He could finally see Josa's outline... Josa was seated on the ground, head in his hands... the desolate landscape offered no break in the grayish clouds, no landmarks to follow. If it weren't for the trail Ridge was purposely leaving to show the way back, the pair might be stranded here forever...

Ridge stooped down and helped his friend up. Draping Josa's arm around his shoulders and began heading back the way he'd come.

The way back seemed to be much tougher than the journey to Josa's location. Ridge supposed that might be in part due to the added strain of leading Josa back, and perhaps also be residue of the Sith's machinations. Steadfastly, knowing his own failure meant BOTH their deaths, Ridge plowed on, following the faintly glowing trail he'd left himself, the way gradually getting brighter and brighter until...

With a choking gasp Ridge came to back in his body, chest heaving with a deeply inhaled breath. Eyes open wide he looked about, finally focusing on Josa's still form. His chest appeared to be moving more, as though deeper breaths were being drawn and released. Tears had begun streaming down Josa's face, and Ridge could see his eyes moving rapidly beneath the eyelids. Drawing a deep breath in, Ridge screamed at the top of his lungs, "GET IN HERE SOMEBODY!!! JOSA'S BACK!!!"

Fighting a rapidly encroaching weariness, Ridge struggled to hold on to consciousness until someone arrived to see to Josa. As the first sounds of running footsteps were caught up in his ears, Ridge's eyes rolled back into his head and he passed out from exhaustion.
Top
Hellcat
Posted: Oct 19 2006, 12:22 AM


Supreme Uber Freak
*

Group: Members
Posts: 1,893
Member No.: 9
Joined: 17-September 05



Finding a medkit, Trapper tries injecting himself with painkillers
Top
Orgaloth
Posted: Oct 19 2006, 05:45 AM


Brown Coat Rebel Mod
*

Group: Mad Mods
Posts: 1,333
Member No.: 5
Joined: 17-September 05



Aya continues his exploration of the ship, trying to make heads and tails of the archaic tech. He then checks out the chock points and defensive positions on the ship.


--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
Top
jamfke
Posted: Oct 19 2006, 07:26 AM


Supreme System Overlord
*

Group: Admin
Posts: 3,183
Member No.: 1
Joined: 14-June 05



Trapper feels the medpac going to work on his wounds. He feels a slight sting from some of the medicinals being injected, then he feels his muscles begin to relax a bit as the pain starts to subside.

Aya finds that the ship is in quite good shape for being an antique. Its shields seem to be top notch even compared to most military models of more modern make, and its two laser cannons are still decent given their age. His biggest surprise is that its proton torpedo racks are fully stocked with both high yield warheads and the normal complement.

Moments later, the ship's hyperdrive begins winding up and Haim's voice squawks over the quaint comm system, "Hang on back there boys, we're jumping in five."

Five seconds later, the ship jostles a little, then returns back to its steady hum.

"We're in. R2 says it'll take us a couple of days to rendezvous with the Tantive IV. Hope we brought enough to eat!"

Selmak chorttles in the background, "If not, I may have to improvise with one of our wounded back there!"

"Ewww gross! You're sil...", the comm cuts out as Haim berates Selmak for his comment.

The first day rolls over, and everyone feels a little numb from the whole experience. Wounds are healing, though a bit slowly, and Ridge regains consciousness enough to tell everyone that Josa will most likely be alright. After taking some food, he feels much stronger than before, and by the end of the day, Ridge is becoming quite antsy while strapped down to his bunk.


--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Top
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Oct 19 2006, 09:21 AM


Supreme System Underlord
*

Group: Mad Mods
Posts: 791
Member No.: 3
Joined: 17-September 05



Ridge has spent his imprisonment going through a number of states of mind: restlessness at being bound to his bunk and isolated from the group, though he can sense their presence in the Force; shame and despair at having been taken over by a Sith, especially given what the Sith did to his friends through his body; a bit of elation that he was able to successfully eject the Sith from his body, and especially that he was able to bring Josa back to his own.

He has mulled his options over and over in his mind; knowing he had the ability to use the Force to snap his bonds he yet restrained himself, knowing this would surely not convince his friends that he was back to himself.

Not yet skilled in the techniques of mental communication, Ridge decided to at least have some conversation with SOMEONE, if even for a moment or two. Looking over at the comm panel by the door, he concentrated for a moment, directing the Force to activate the intercom to the bridge.

"How are we doing up there," he croaked out. He could definitely use some water right about now; with any luck someone would come back and at least give him some, if not release him altogether. Come to think of it, he could stand a trip to the 'fresher as well...
Top
AlexGrim
Posted: Oct 23 2006, 08:03 PM


Lord of the RPGs
*

Group: Members
Posts: 1,319
Member No.: 20
Joined: 28-January 06



Zaar searches for the cabin of his choice. Finding one of them he begins a meditation, trying to imagine a particular face in his mind that he will duplicate on his face. He focuses on how to get a perfect match with the subject.


--------------------
Top
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (229) « First ... 226 227 [228] 229 


Home Page | NEWForums

Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX
^^v Back to Top v^^


Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0339 seconds · Archive