zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (229) « First ... 225 226 [227] 228 229  ( Go to first unread post )

Star Wars D6: Dissension
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Jul 24 2006, 12:03 PM

Supreme System Underlord

Group: Mad Mods
Member No.: 3

(OOC- I'm not sure who is actually still close by... but I'm going to play this like there's at least someone there to hear me.)

Continuing to recover from the stun blast, Ridge opens his eyes a little wider, glad that they're finally responding to his commands. "Josa is alive," he says softly, his voice gradually gaining in strength. He rolls his head around, trying to see if someone is in the room with him who can render immediate aid to Josa.
Hellcat
Posted: Jul 26 2006, 09:39 PM

Supreme Uber Freak

Group: Members
Member No.: 9

Trapper closes his eyes and falls asleep, but after a few minutes of restless sleep he awakens and gets up, grunting with the effort. Leaning against the bulkhead, he makes his way to where they left stowed the Jedi and Josa, planning to interogate the Jedi in an effort to try and determine whether or not either of them is possessed.

"So tell me, what's your name?" Trapper asks Ridge as he enters the cabin, fully expecting he'll be told it's Ridge whether or not he's still possessed. "More importantly, what were your intentions back in the temple prior to our subdueing you?"

(OOC: If Trapper finds an open bunk or some kind of seat, he'll collapse onto or into it. He's keeping his helmet in place during the interogation.)
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Jul 27 2006, 08:35 AM

Supreme System Underlord

Ridge sighs with relief as Trapper walks in. "Thank the Force you're back," he says, seemingly a bit agitated. "It's me, Ridge. That Sith is gone. Your attack on those blisters back there took enough of his attention away from what I was doing so I could finally force him out completely. But that's not important at the moment." He indicates Josa's limp form. "When that vermin was infesting my body, at one point he shifted my essence out of my own body and into Josa's. It was the wierdest thing I've ever been through. But while I was there, I actually touched Josa's consciousness. He was begging for help. He's ALIVE in there, man! We have to help him.

"I don't know if anyone here has the knowledge to help him... I know I don't, but I can at least do something. Move me over so I'm touching him; you don't have to take my restraints off. I just need to be in contact with him so I can try to use the Force to help bring him back. It might be the only way to make it happen."

Knowing what Trapper HAS to be thinking, Ridge said, "Keep your weapon trained on us both the whole time. If either of us starts acting in a manner that doesn't meet with your approval, shoot me. I don't know how to prove to you that it's me, but I also don't know that we have the time to come up with a way. Get the others in here, and ALL of you can blast me if I'm lying- but we need to act NOW to bring Josa back to us."
Hellcat
Posted: Jul 27 2006, 08:37 PM

Supreme Uber Freak

"You're right, I don't have to take your restraints off. In fact, I don't plan to take them off And if you give us any trouble, I may choose just to space you rather than shoot you," Trapper replies, hoping he comes across to the Force-user as sincere and not having Ridge try to read his mind. "I don't care what anyone else says about it either. As for Josa supposedly calling out that he's alive, I haven't heard anything from him. But wouldn't that be something you'd want me to do, check on him so you can work loose your bonds and then jump me while I'm not looking. How do I no you haven't already done exactly that and are making it appear as if you're still bound? How do I even know this isn't some Sith trick?"

Even as he accuses Ridge of preparing to attack him, Trapper moves closer to Josa to check him for a pulse, trying to do so as secretively as possible.
jamfke
Posted: Jul 28 2006, 06:40 AM

Supreme System Overlord

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

As Trapper approaches Josa, the smuggler moans and begins turning his head slightly toward him.

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Jul 28 2006, 09:02 AM

Supreme System Underlord

"Tell me what I have to do, Trapper. I'll roll over and let you look at my restraints, if you want. Make no mistake; if I were that Sith, I'd have already choked the life out of you, removed my bonds, and taken over this ship. That's what he was after; I read it in his mind while he was in there-my body and a way off this planet."

Ridge sighed heavily. "I don't know how I can convince you I am who I say I am. Anything you tell me to do, he could do. Although it strikes me that dark siders have a much harder time using the healing arts- something I don't have very much instruction with, but have managed to do once or twice. That's why it's imperative that I be touching Josa; if there are aftereffects from his ordeal, I'll need to be in contact to have any hope of counteracting them."
Hellcat
Posted: Jul 28 2006, 11:34 PM

Supreme Uber Freak

"You're right, I have now reason to trust you, padawan. For all I know anything you say or do is aimed at gaining my confidince so you can shove a vibroblade in my back when it is turned. However......"

Trapper then activates his comlink, hoping Aya or someone else has theirs on

"Can I get someone in the cabin we shoved the Jedi and Josa in? I don't know exactly what's going on, but Josa appeared to moan and Ridge, if it is Ridge and not some Sith trick, claims he might be able to help him if their allowed to touch. Need help moving Ridge so they do just that."
Orgaloth
Posted: Jul 29 2006, 07:17 AM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Member No.: 5

Aya arrives in the cabin in short order, still fully armoured and armed. As he comes in, he rams home a fresh blaster pack.

"Do you want me covering or moving?"

--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Jul 29 2006, 08:13 AM

Supreme System Underlord

Ridge's countenance falls as Aya enters the room. "I know you personally have the least reason of all to trust me," Ridge says softly. "I want you to be the one pulling the trigger, if it needs to be done. You've earned at least that. I can't begin to apologize for what you went through. If it's any consolation, I was forced to watch myself choking the breath from you, FEELING myself choke the life from you." His eyes fell to the floor as he continued to speak. "I have a holographic memory, Aya. I will live with that, in excruciating detail, for the rest of my life." He lifts his head, a very small crooked smile on his lips as he looks at Trapper. "At least that will guarantee you that I'll never do that willingly, provided I survive this."
Hellcat
Posted: Jul 29 2006, 09:29 PM

Supreme Uber Freak

to Aya

"Just need help moving him over, not someone pointing a gun at his head."
Orgaloth
Posted: Jul 31 2006, 06:12 AM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

QUOTE (Hellcat @ Jul 29 2006, 10:29 PM)
to Aya

"Just need help moving him over, not someone pointing a gun at his head."

Aya holsters his weapon and grabs Josa and drags him over to Ridge.

--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Jul 31 2006, 10:19 AM

Supreme System Underlord

"Thank you," Ridge says quietly, his eyes closing as he plunges deep into the Force, letting its flow wash over him, cleansing him from the taint of the Sith's presence.

As its calming influence causes him to relax and focus, Ridge feels Josa's presence next to him. Not as it should be, but fainter and wavering. It is almost as if Josa were teetering on the brink of existence, regardless of whatever outward signs his body might be giving to the contrary.

Ridge extends his awareness to Josa, sharpening his focus down to eliminate any distractions. He studies Josa's presence in the Force, looking for ways he might direct the flow in order to bring Josa back to complete health.

(OOC- Although Ridge did something like this before, he's still basically in uncharted waters. He's gonna need all the help from the Force he can get, so pretty much figure on a FP here. CPs too, if needed. All that matters is getting Josa back to normal.)
Hellcat
Posted: Aug 2 2006, 11:21 PM

Supreme Uber Freak

to Aya, over their comlinks so the other's present can't hear

"How long till we leave this planet, and what course are we planning on taking? You ask me, I think we should head for Alderaan as quickly as this ancient tub can muster. Then turn the ring over to Organa and see if we actually got what he sent us after or not."
Orgaloth
Posted: Aug 3 2006, 06:58 AM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

"Agreed, but with our pilot out it could take a little longer then expected. I missed out on the pilot training on Kamino. I think I might get some later though."

--------------------
Hellcat
Posted: Aug 4 2006, 12:01 AM

Supreme Uber Freak

to Aya

"Do you think any of the other's have any skill piloting a starship?"
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (229) « First ... 225 226 [227] 228 229 

Home Page | NEWForums

Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX
^^v Back to Top v^^

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0348 seconds · Archive