Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (229) « First ... 224 225 [226] 227 228 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Star Wars D6: Dissension
Hellcat
Posted: Jul 15 2006, 08:44 PM

Supreme Uber Freak

Group: Members
Member No.: 9

to the maintenance droid

"Just as I expected, you're so much of a stink coward that you have to hide inside that ship rather than face me in order to insult me. What's the matter Hutt breath, afraid I'll tettar gar shebs? Ni'duraa!"

(OOC: tettar gar shebs = kick your backside

Ni'duraa! = You disgust me!)
jamfke
Posted: Jul 17 2006, 09:31 AM

Supreme System Overlord

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Selmak hoots as he completes the repair on the hatch's manual controls, and Haim and R2 let out their own squeals as the boarding hatch hisses open. A very worried looking treaded droid shudders and then turns to make a run deeper into the ship.

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Jul 17 2006, 01:48 PM

Supreme System Underlord

Group: Mad Mods
Member No.: 3

Ridge begins fumbling over his short-circuited nervous system in an attempt to communicate with the others.

"Nnnnjjj-J-j-j-j-ossssa...esssss... aaahhhhlliiiiivvve..."

He licks his lips and prepares to make another attempt, while making no attempt whatsoever at moving any other part of his body.
Hellcat
Posted: Jul 17 2006, 02:48 PM

Supreme Uber Freak

Trapper let's out an almost feral growl as he moves quickly to the boarding hatch, flipping Haim and Artoo a thumbs up as gratitude for their success. Once at the hatch he stops and does a quick sensor search of the entryway, DC up and at the ready, to make sure it's clear before entering.

(OOC: If Trapper's sensor search turns up no threats, he'll advance a two meters into the ship and take up a defensive position.)
jamfke
Posted: Jul 17 2006, 03:11 PM

Supreme System Overlord

At the hatch, his sensors pick up no threats. He moves into the ship and crouches next to the entrance to a lounge area. The space is small, with only six seats and a small food prep center. There appears to be no entertainment devices aboard. With his scanners, Trapper picks up Aya and Selmak entering the ship from below near the center of the hull.

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Hellcat
Posted: Jul 17 2006, 04:49 PM

Supreme Uber Freak

to Aya

"I'm inside next to what appears to be a lounge area and my sensors are regeristering that you and Selmak are in near the center of this ship. Watch your backs, that maintenance droid retreated further into this thing when Artoo and Haim got the boarding hatch opened. Though I think it's afraid of us because I could swear it gave a shudder when it saw we had a way in just before it retreated."

Without looking up back, Trapper holds up a hand and motions for someone else to follow him in. He continues to cover the lounge area as he does so, checking his sensors once again to make sure no threat is approaching him from behind.
Orgaloth
Posted: Jul 17 2006, 10:11 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Member No.: 5

"Try not to damage it too much. We may need it."

With that Aya moves cautiously into the ship, checking his sensors for any movement.

--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
Hellcat
Posted: Jul 17 2006, 10:17 PM

Supreme Uber Freak

"How about if I just blast off it's treads and head?" Trapper asks Aya sarcastically over the comm.
jamfke
Posted: Jul 18 2006, 08:33 PM

Supreme System Overlord

The group meets in the lounge and both see nothing moving on their sensors but themselves and the others. A thourough search of the ship finds the maintenance droid huddled in a cargo bay. It acts so frightened, it looks like it might blow a capacitor.

Selmak heads for the engine room and begins checking the systems while Haim and R2 check out the cockpit. Once everything checks out, they all help getting Ridge, Javi and Josa stowed away in one of the four passenger cabins of the ship and then meet back in the lounge.

Haim sighs, "Well, the systems all check in the cockpit, but the navicomputer is ancient. There was a bunch of systems listed that I don't think even exist anymore. At least we have R2 aboard. He should have a pretty recent scan of the major routes in his memory, so we can find our way home at least."

Selmak smirks, "The engine looks good. I'm a little worried about one of the starboard stabilizers, but it should hold up till we get back to civilization. Uh, that is as long as we don't run into any serious action." His smirk turns into a greasy grin.

--------------------
Hellcat
Posted: Jul 18 2006, 09:43 PM

Supreme Uber Freak

to the group

"We best make our first stop where we crashed. That way we can gather supplies, datapads, in equipment we indiviually feel we can't give up. And most importantly we might be able to scavenge some parts for possible repairs."
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Jul 19 2006, 08:55 AM

Supreme System Underlord

Member No.: 3

Ridge's body has been slowly working to fight off the effects of the stun on its own. He's now in a little more control of his faculties, so he licks his lips and tries again.

Anyone by him hears, softly, "Josa...is alive...Sith transferred me into Josa's...body for a moment. He CALLED to me from...inside, asked for help...Don't let him die..."

Tired from all his efforts, Ridge falls silent, recuping his strength.
jamfke
Posted: Jul 22 2006, 12:00 AM

Supreme System Overlord

They settle the starship next to the remains of their last transport. Once they've secured the equipment they need from the wreck, they are ready to take off.

--------------------
Hellcat
Posted: Jul 22 2006, 01:54 AM

Supreme Uber Freak

Once Trapper has all his equipment transferred, he asks Zargoth to watch Ridge, Javi, and Josa then asks the other's to meet him in the lounge. Grabbing his datapad and making sure he has the ring on him, he heads to the ship's lounge to wait for the others. After they have assembled, he pulls out the ring he found after searching Sannic's cabin for any details on what it was he was going to sell to them.

"I wanted to talk to you guys earlier about this, but what with that two-headed snake attacking me when I was trying to bury Sannic and then the events surrounding that blasted temple, I never got a chance until now. When I found that Sannic had died in the crash, I did a search of his cabin to see if I could turn up what it was Organa wanted us to get from him. The only thing I managed to turn up was this ring."

He holds the ring up for the others to see then set's it down on the table before proceeding

"At the time it was on Sannic's hand and looked rather clunky looking. I don't know if it's just mere jewelry of if it actually was meant for storing data, my hope is that it's for storing data. Because if that's the case, then we may still be able to accomplish our mission. If not, then I wasted my time grabbing some clunky piece of jewelry of a dead man and we've failed utterly."

With that, Trapper sits down, begginning to once more feel how badly injured he is, something he chose to ignore while inside the temple. He's glad he left his helmet on so the other's can't see him grimace at the pain. He leans back so he's not sitting exactly upright, more in a propped up possition.
AlexGrim
Posted: Jul 22 2006, 03:41 PM

Lord of the RPGs

Member No.: 20

With some relief,
"Well things might turn out well afterall." Zaar gets all his gear and transfers to the other vessel.

--------------------
Orgaloth
Posted: Jul 23 2006, 01:41 AM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Member No.: 5

As the ship approaches the wreck,

"Someone had better check on Josa and make sure that he's not actually dead."

--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (229) « First ... 224 225 [226] 227 228 ... Last »

Home Page | NEWForums

Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX
^^v Back to Top v^^

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0291 seconds · Archive