zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (229) « First ... 223 224 [225] 226 227 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Star Wars D6: Dissension
jamfke
Posted: Jul 13 2006, 03:13 PM

Supreme System Overlord

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

The maintenance droid twitters something over the ship's loudspeaker emitting a puff of dust from the grill covering it. Threepio tilts his head.

"The droid says that you'll have to reduce the ship to scrap before you can get to him, master Trapper. Might I suggest offering him a dip in an oil bath? I know R2 and I would give anything for one at the moment. Certainly, a droid as old as this one must be a bit gritty in the gears by now."

(OOC-I'm assuming you guys completed the task of dispatching the pods while Trapper went for the grav sled. They were pretty much dead already, after Aya blew the main control panel that was maintaining their essence chambers. wink.gif )

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Hellcat
Posted: Jul 13 2006, 09:35 PM

Supreme Uber Freak

Group: Members
Member No.: 9

"So you're telling me that droid can understand what I said, is that it, Goldenrod?" Trapper asks as he swaps out his DC's blaster attachment for the grenade attachment. He then speaks loud enough so he can be sure the maintenace droid will hear him. "Well it doesn't much matter. I'm willing to bet that droid would much rather see harm come to itself rather than this ship for a variety of reasons. One, it's kept this thing in working order for a very long time and our harm or dfestruction of the ship will mean it ultimately kept the ship well maintained for absolutely nothing. Two, perhaps it is keeping the ship in this condition for it's master, a task it will fail at should any harm come to the ship. Three, it's master may have left it specific orders to keep the ship ready, and again it will fail it's master should we harm or destroy this ship. Time to introduce it to failure."

Trapper takes the time to aim the DC at what he hopes is a particulary vunerable point on the ship, making certain that it is at the grenade launcher's max range. He then slips his finger over the trigger, preparing to fire a round of explosives into the ship. But for some reason he doesn't squeeze the trigger. Removing his finger, he let's the modular gun drop to his side, head hung down for a minute. Finally he looks back up.

"Blast! Ok droid, Goldenrod here thinks you might be more welcome to the idea of an oil bath in exchange for letting us onboard. What say you talk to one of the other's about it?"
AlexGrim
Posted: Jul 13 2006, 10:04 PM

Lord of the RPGs

Member No.: 20

Aloud to group,
"I still say we should cut into the ship with a lightsaber at a certian place so that we can seal off that part of the ship and take off. If Selmak and R2 can patch the hole they would be even better."

--------------------
jamfke
Posted: Jul 14 2006, 12:13 AM

Supreme System Overlord

More squawking ensues from the loudspeaker.

"My word! What an offensive thing to say! I'm sorry master Trapper, but I don't think I can repeat what that obviously malfunctioning antique has just uttered."

Turning toward the loudspeaker, Threepio continues, "And you should be ashamed of yourself you overrated excuse for a calculator! How dare you speak to a human like that, even if he is a clone, that's no excuse for such blatant disregard of his intellect!"

R2 chirps.

"What? Oh! Master Trapper, R2 says he thinks he can defeat the security codes that are keeping us locked out of the ship. They are encrypted in a code similar to an early Corellian pattern that while still difficult for most slicers to break, he is certain that he can do it in very little time."

Haim steps forward, "Hey! I resent that! Give me a shot at it if he can't do it."

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
jamfke
Posted: Jul 14 2006, 12:14 AM

Supreme System Overlord

QUOTE (AlexGrim @ Jul 13 2006, 10:04 PM)
Aloud to group,
"I still say we should cut into the ship with a lightsaber at a certian place so that we can seal off that part of the ship and take off. If Selmak and R2 can patch the hole they would be even better."

Threepio looks at Zaar, "If all else fails, I'm certain that this would be feasible."

--------------------
Hellcat
Posted: Jul 14 2006, 12:24 AM

Supreme Uber Freak

"Ok, Haim, Artoo, why don't you two see what you can do with that code," Trapper says as he switches back to the blaster attachment.

to the maintenance droid

"Gar suvarir Mando'a?"

(OOC: Gar suvarir Mando'a? = You understand Mando'a?)
jamfke
Posted: Jul 14 2006, 03:12 PM

Supreme System Overlord

The droid chitters back over the loudspeaker.

Threepio nods, "He says that he picked up a smattering of the earliest form of the language during the Mandalorian wars. He also says that your bastardization of the tongue takes away its purity," the droid tilts his head, "He is certainly a testy pile of corroded circuitry isn't he master Trapper?"

--------------------
Hellcat
Posted: Jul 14 2006, 09:51 PM

Supreme Uber Freak

to Threepio

"One that has no idea about how things have changed. Very few speak ancient Mando'a the way it was spoken thousands of years ago. Though perhaps a protocol unit such as yourself might. That is if you speak Mando'a at all."

to the maintenance droid

"Gar naas ori'shya arasuum'la osik, gar di'kutla, go'naasir be tra!"

to Threepio

"You know, despite my injuries I think I'm starting to feel a lot better."

(OOC: Gar naas ori'shya arasuum'la osik, gar di'kutla, go'naasir be tra! = You are nothing more than stagnant dung, you worthless, waste of space!)
Orgaloth
Posted: Jul 15 2006, 03:32 AM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Group: Mad Mods
Member No.: 5

Aya looks around the ship for an air lock, and it's manual override.

Something this old should have an antiquated entry system.

--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
jamfke
Posted: Jul 15 2006, 08:17 PM

Supreme System Overlord

QUOTE (Hellcat @ Jul 14 2006, 09:51 PM)
to Threepio

"One that has no idea about how things have changed. Very few speak ancient Mando'a the way it was spoken thousands of years ago. Though perhaps a protocol unit such as yourself might. That is if you speak Mando'a at all."

to the maintenance droid

"Gar naas ori'shya arasuum'la osik, gar di'kutla, go'naasir be tra!"

to Threepio

"You know, despite my injuries I think I'm starting to feel a lot better."

(OOC: Gar naas ori'shya arasuum'la osik, gar di'kutla, go'naasir be tra! = You are nothing more than stagnant dung, you worthless, waste of space!)

"I'm affraid I don't understand it entirely sir, though I am gaining some knowledge from your usage of it."

The maintenance droid blaps a rather rude sound at Trappers last statement.

"Dear me, I'm not going to repeat what he just said sir, it's totally uncivilized."

--------------------
jamfke
Posted: Jul 15 2006, 08:23 PM

Supreme System Overlord

QUOTE (Orgaloth @ Jul 15 2006, 03:32 AM)
Aya looks around the ship for an air lock, and it's manual override.

Something this old should have an antiquated entry system.

Aya finds an airlock on the underside of the ship. The manual controls appear to be fused.

--------------------
Orgaloth
Posted: Jul 15 2006, 08:26 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Group: Mad Mods
Member No.: 5

Over the comm

"I've found an airlock, but the controls are fused. Selmak, think you can fix it?"

--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
Hellcat
Posted: Jul 15 2006, 08:34 PM

Supreme Uber Freak

To the maintenance droid
"Hut'uun!, Olaror takisir ni troan bah troan!"

(OOC: Hut'uun!, Olaror takisir ni troan bah troan! = Coward! Come insult me face to face!)
jamfke
Posted: Jul 15 2006, 08:34 PM

Supreme System Overlord

Selmak looks under the ship to where Aya is crouching, "I'll give it a shot!"

He pulls out his fusion cutter as he approaches.

"Hmm, looks like the droid fused everything up tight. Must not have wanted any visitors."

Selmak begins working on repairing the hatch controls.

--------------------
jamfke
Posted: Jul 15 2006, 08:35 PM

Supreme System Overlord

QUOTE (Hellcat @ Jul 15 2006, 08:34 PM)
To the maintenance droid
"Hut'uun!, Olaror takisir ni troan bah troan!"

(OOC: Hut'uun!, Olaror takisir ni troan bah troan! = Coward! Come insult me face to face!)

Another insulting sound comes from the loudspeaker.

--------------------
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (229) « First ... 223 224 [225] 226 227 ... Last »

Home Page | NEWForums

Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX
^^v Back to Top v^^

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1580 seconds · Archive