Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (229) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Star Wars D6: Dissension
Shathio
Posted: Jan 23 2006, 04:35 AM

Novice Roleplayer

Group: Members
Member No.: 16

Haim sat back and listened to the conversation around the cantina. Waiting for anything that could get her off planet. These spacer type cantinas were usualy the best place to look.

She listened carfuly to the conversation between Josa and AA-0042. Nal Hutta wasn't an ideal location either but these smuggler types often had valuables with them.

She turned to look as a new figure entered the room. Whats with everyone on this world and dark cloaks
Darth Windu
Posted: Jan 23 2006, 06:53 AM

Experienced Roleplayer

Member No.: 17

Josa lookes around warily. "Okay, you're hired, now let's get outta here," he stood up and walked to the door.

--------------------
user posted image
jamfke
Posted: Jan 23 2006, 04:29 PM

Supreme System Overlord

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Darth Windu @ Jan 23 2006, 06:53 AM)
Josa lookes around warily. "Okay, you're hired, now let's get outta here," he stood up and walked to the door.

As Josa gets up, the door whips open once more and another figure, bundled against the wind-blown sand, steps inside. Once the door is closed, he pats the dust from his sleeves and removes a veil from across his face. A Weequay, Kwaan C'lotha, looks around the cantina and spots Josa. He smirks and begins moving towards him.

C'lotha is one of Jabba's many henchmen/errand boys usually sent to deliver messages to clients and subordinates.

"Good afternoon Josa. Jabba sends his greetings."

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Darth Windu
Posted: Jan 23 2006, 04:41 PM

Experienced Roleplayer

"Look C'lotha, you tell get your slimy hide over to Jabba and tell him I'm leaving for Nal Hutta, right now," Josa pokes the weequay's chest with a finger. " And, I gotta new Co-Pilot," Josa adds, throwing an arm around AA-0042's shoulders.

--------------------
user posted image
jamfke
Posted: Jan 23 2006, 05:10 PM

Supreme System Overlord

C'lotha squints at the remark, and follows with a soft chuckle.

"But you don't even know why I came looking for you. Jabba has decided in his benevolence and grace to offer you a better deal."

As C'lotha is speaking, AA-0042 notices the cloaked figure at the bar tense up. The move is so slight that only someone trained for mortal combat would notice. The man swallows the remnants of the fluid in his glass, lays down a few credits on the bar, and turns towards the door. He takes a step and pauses while casting a glance towards Haim, as if trying to decide if he should move. He then continues to the door and then out into the blistering sand storm. Something in the man's stride rings familiar to AA-0042.

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Darth Windu
Posted: Jan 23 2006, 05:49 PM

Experienced Roleplayer

"A better deal? How much?"

--------------------
user posted image
jamfke
Posted: Jan 23 2006, 06:58 PM

Supreme System Overlord

C'lotha looks at AA-0042, "Perhaps this should be discussed privately."

--------------------
Darth Windu
Posted: Jan 23 2006, 07:05 PM

Experienced Roleplayer

"Fine," Josa moves to a corner of the cantina, motioning for the Weequay to follow him. "What's this big, important message you've got to tell me?"

--------------------
user posted image
jamfke
Posted: Jan 23 2006, 07:14 PM

Supreme System Overlord

He looks around sheepishly eyeing the young girl for a moment before speaking, "Jabba says you are one of his best pilots, and as such he wants to make an investment in you. Goourdo owes Jabba a favor, and he is willing to hand over your debt to Jabba as payback. Jabba says that if you make this run and deliver the spice to his palace at Nal Hutta, he'll cut what you owe him to 10,000 credits. But, you have to make a quick stop along the way."

--------------------
Darth Windu
Posted: Jan 23 2006, 07:15 PM

Experienced Roleplayer

"Where?" Josa liked the sound this deal.

--------------------
user posted image
jamfke
Posted: Jan 23 2006, 07:18 PM

Supreme System Overlord

QUOTE (Darth Windu @ Jan 23 2006, 07:15 PM)
"Where?" Josa liked the sound this deal.

"Coruscant."

--------------------
Darth Windu
Posted: Jan 23 2006, 07:20 PM

Experienced Roleplayer

"That's crazy! I'd get busted the second I set foot on that Imp breeding ground!" Josa throughs up his hands in exasperation. "Okay, what do I have to do there?"

--------------------
user posted image
Orgaloth
Posted: Jan 23 2006, 07:21 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Group: Mad Mods
Member No.: 5

Seeing the stranger head for the door, AA makes note of which direction he headed. He then stands up, being careful that his cloak doesn't open, and carefully picks up his pack. He waits at the table for Josa, but keeps a careful eye on the Weequay.

--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
jamfke
Posted: Jan 23 2006, 07:23 PM

Supreme System Overlord

QUOTE (Darth Windu @ Jan 23 2006, 07:20 PM)
"That's crazy! I'd get busted the second I set foot on that Imp breeding ground!" Josa throughs up his hands in exasperation. "Okay, what do I have to do there?"

"Jabba has purchased a new item. It shall be picked up at the Spinning D'effel night club and delivered back here on your return run."

--------------------
Darth Windu
Posted: Jan 23 2006, 07:24 PM

Experienced Roleplayer

"Item? Wait... I don't wanna know,"

--------------------
user posted image
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (229) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »

Home Page | NEWForums

Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX
^^v Back to Top v^^

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0277 seconds · Archive