zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (229) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Star Wars D6: Dissension
Darth Windu
Posted: Jan 22 2006, 08:01 PM

Experienced Roleplayer

Group: Members
Member No.: 17

"Josa Valdeq, smuggler and free trader," he says, "But the more imporatant thing, who are you? The only things that fought on Jabiim recently were droids and clones,".

--------------------
user posted image
Orgaloth
Posted: Jan 22 2006, 08:12 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Group: Mad Mods
Member No.: 5

"There were also Jedi there. I fought along side General Kenobi. In fact he saved my life on that field."

The man takes a sip of his drink and is momentarily lost in his memories, before coming back to reality.

"So what does a smuggler and free trader do?"

It's possible that he is joking, but there's something in his voice...

--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
Darth Windu
Posted: Jan 22 2006, 08:19 PM

Experienced Roleplayer

Josa looks at him quiziclly. "I run around the galaxy, delivering usually illegal substances,"

--------------------
user posted image
Orgaloth
Posted: Jan 22 2006, 08:24 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

"So you break imperial laws? Interesting. Can you tell me more about your occupation?"

--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
Darth Windu
Posted: Jan 22 2006, 08:33 PM

Experienced Roleplayer

"Okay, I take a smuggling run from a crimelord, a Hutt usually," Josa begins "I get the spices or money or whatever, and take it too wherever my employer wants," Josa looks at him more closely. " You're pretty suspicous,you still haven't told me who you are and most people on Tatooine know about smugglers, for all I know you could be an Imperial Secret Police Officer,".He pales. "Oh, frak, you are, aren't you?"

--------------------
user posted image
Orgaloth
Posted: Jan 22 2006, 08:42 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

The man smiles, and you can tell it's not something he does often.

"No, I'm not ISP. I'm new to this sector and am looking for transport. Lets just say I'm trying to find myself."

He takes another sip, looks a little thoughtful then,

"Sorry about the questions, but do you transport passengers?"

--------------------
Darth Windu
Posted: Jan 22 2006, 08:46 PM

Experienced Roleplayer

"I do, occasionally," Josa says, relaxing. "Where exactly do you want to go?"

--------------------
user posted image
Orgaloth
Posted: Jan 22 2006, 08:50 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

"At the moment, I have no fixed plans. I am... exploring, is the best I can come up with. Where are you headed next? And what do you charge for passage?"

--------------------
Darth Windu
Posted: Jan 22 2006, 08:56 PM

Experienced Roleplayer

"I got a job from Jabba the Hutt, I'm heading for Nal Hutta in... a couple of hours, you can come if you like, that'll be five grand, if you help with the ship, the Imps are touchy these days, I might need help,"

--------------------
user posted image
Orgaloth
Posted: Jan 22 2006, 09:03 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

The man looks a little down after you mention the price,

"Ohh. That's much more then I have. There's no way I can afford that."

"Nul Hutta is the Hutt homeworld isn't it?"

--------------------
Darth Windu
Posted: Jan 22 2006, 09:07 PM

Experienced Roleplayer

"Hey, pay me what you have now and the rest later, I'm a nice man! Yeah, it's the Hutt homeworld, I live real near it on Nar Shadaa, they weren't kidding, nicknaming it the Smuggler's Moon, you'd have to walk a thousand miles from a city on Nar Shaddaa to meet someone who didn't know a smuggler,"

--------------------
user posted image
Orgaloth
Posted: Jan 22 2006, 09:13 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

"Could I hire myself to you for passage? I'm fit, not afraid of hard work. I'm alright in a gun fight."

He looks a little hopeful, but resigned to his fate none the less.

--------------------
Orgaloth
Posted: Jan 22 2006, 09:40 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Whilst talking to Josa, the man continues to look at the patrons, and particularly the girl. He seems to be expecting something to happen. He pulls his cloak tight around himself and continues to wait.

--------------------
jamfke
Posted: Jan 22 2006, 11:00 PM

Supreme System Overlord

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

The cantina door is blown open wide by a gust of wind. A humanoid in a dark cloak steps in and pushes the door shut behind him. He walks up to the bar and places an order. He wears the hood of his cloak drawn deeply over his face so that not even his chin can be seen. He watches the holonet broadcasts and occasionally glances out one of the slit windows that look out into the street beyond.

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Orgaloth
Posted: Jan 23 2006, 12:15 AM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Noticeing the new patrons nervousness, The man carefully looks for any sign of weaponary.

To Josa:

"I think we could be in for some trouble. That individual keeps looking out the window to the street."

(Under the cloak, with his free hand AA-0042 carefully loosens his blaster pistol, so that it is easier to draw).

--------------------
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Topic OptionsPages: (229) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

Home Page | NEWForums

Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX
^^v Back to Top v^^

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0256 seconds · Archive