zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (229) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Star Wars D6: Dissension
jamfke
Posted: Jan 21 2006, 10:13 PM

Supreme System Overlord

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

The galaxy has been shaking since the events that led to the end of the war between the Seperatists and the Republic. Countless beings across the galaxy are being detained and questioned because of their loyalties during the conflict. Several worlds have been devastated by Imperial invasion for harboring fugitive Jedi or resisting the Emperors rule.

Many who thought they were safe during the war to carry out illicit trading or other unsavory deeds have gone into hiding or have disappeared entirely. The galaxy, if viewed from above would appear to be in flames from the Emperor's reign of fear.

There are some, however, that have made the decision to hold out for a time when the Emperor's tyranny can be destroyed. They wait for the sign that a force powerful enough to crush the mighty Empire will arise from the ashes of the Republic. That sign has its beginnings on an insignificant world in the outer rim of the galaxy. A planet that has seen its fair share of fading dreams...

In a small cantina near Tosche Station in Anchorhead, a man sits drinking a dirty glass of water while watching a static riddled holonet broadcast about Darth Vader. He sneers as the anouncer touts Vader as the Emperors new voice in the galaxy. He sneers because he served several missions under the man under that mask as one of the elite forces known as Vader's Fist.

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Orgaloth
Posted: Jan 21 2006, 10:22 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Group: Mad Mods
Member No.: 5

The man is sitting in a corner, cloak wrapped about his body, and hood up. All that can be seen of his face is his mouth as he drinks. The hand holding the glass is in some form of hard covering that is blue. He also looks slightly uncomfortable in the surounds, but at the moment he is too engrossed in the holo. There is a large pack sitting on the seat next to the man.

--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
jamfke
Posted: Jan 21 2006, 11:20 PM

Supreme System Overlord

He gulps down the last swallow of the metallic tasting fluid as the newscaster reports of yet another world being brought to justice by Vader and the 501st.

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Orgaloth
Posted: Jan 21 2006, 11:28 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

In a quiet voice;

"Justice eh? I wonder how many children were killed in this campaigne. There's a difference between this justice and the justice that was wrought on Jabiim, LORD Vader."

Contempt is evident in his voice even if the reasons may not be clear.

--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
jamfke
Posted: Jan 21 2006, 11:31 PM

Supreme System Overlord

A Twilek barmaid stops at the table, "Fill your glass sir?"

--------------------
Shathio
Posted: Jan 22 2006, 01:02 AM

Novice Roleplayer

Group: Members
Member No.: 16

Haim steps into the Cantina. She looks around for a brief moment survaying the area and than begins looking for a empty table. This was the last planet she would have chosen for a destination but it looked like she was stranded here until she could find a way off this rock.
Orgaloth
Posted: Jan 22 2006, 04:27 AM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

The man looks up at the Twilek, then rumages around in his pack. When he looks back he seems to be concentrating before replying. His voice is slightly louder now that he's actually talking to someone, and it said as if he's not use to anyone talking back to him.

"Yes. One more."

As the new person enters, he looks over and seems to be gauging the individual

I wonder why one so young is coming into a place like this

He looks back to the barmaid.

"Is there an age limit in this structure? Or should I say in this establishment?"

He continues to watch the new arrival and the reaction she has had on the patrons of this hive of scum and villianary.

--------------------
Darth Windu
Posted: Jan 22 2006, 09:02 AM

Experienced Roleplayer

Member No.: 17

"Evening," Josa said, plopping himself down in the chair opposite the cloaked man. To the barmaid he yelled, "Hey! His refill's on me!". In a hushed tone he queried "You were on Jambiim?"

--------------------
user posted image
Shathio
Posted: Jan 22 2006, 09:43 AM

Novice Roleplayer

Member No.: 16

Haim turned to the cloaked man as he began to ask the barmaid about age limits.

"Hey, im just tryin to get out of the sun like everyone else."

Why do all these people have to make things so difficult. She thought sliding into a empty booth.
jamfke
Posted: Jan 22 2006, 01:17 PM

Supreme System Overlord

The barmaid smiles at Josa with a twinkle in her eye, "And what can I get for you, handsome?"

--------------------
Darth Windu
Posted: Jan 22 2006, 01:22 PM

Experienced Roleplayer

Member No.: 17

Josa winks at her and askes for a Corellian Brandy, straight up.

--------------------
user posted image
jamfke
Posted: Jan 22 2006, 01:28 PM

Supreme System Overlord

QUOTE (Shathio @ Jan 22 2006, 10:43 AM)
Haim turned to the cloaked man as he began to ask the barmaid about age limits.

"Hey, im just tryin to get out of the sun like everyone else."

Why do all these people have to make things so difficult. She thought sliding into a empty booth.

The Ithorian bartender looks down at Haim, "You do look a bit young for a place like this, but if it is shelter you seek, you have it here at Horshs."

--------------------
jamfke
Posted: Jan 22 2006, 01:28 PM

Supreme System Overlord

QUOTE (Darth Windu @ Jan 22 2006, 02:22 PM)
Josa winks at her and askes for a Corellian Brandy, straight up.

She smiles back, "Right away sir."

--------------------
Orgaloth
Posted: Jan 22 2006, 07:57 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

The man looks up and Josa can see a deep scar running across one of the mans eyes.

"I have never been to Jambiim. I fought at Jabiim though. Who are you?"

--------------------
jamfke
Posted: Jan 22 2006, 07:59 PM

Supreme System Overlord

Josa sees a face that seems extremely familiar.

--------------------
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (229) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Home Page | NEWForums

Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX
^^v Back to Top v^^

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0260 seconds · Archive