Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post )

Welcome!, Welcome wagon page!
Orgaloth
Posted: Feb 26 2006, 07:55 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Group: Mad Mods
Member No.: 5

G'day Gray,
Welcome and Ask any questions, we'll answer. The worse you'll get is a gumming, we've corked all the teeth, so we're being friendly.

--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
Gray
Posted: Feb 27 2006, 12:21 PM

n00b

Group: Members
Member No.: 34

Cool thx. I read sume of the quests you guys have up and like the way there going. I'm a fantasy writer so this is right up my ally and i make sume cp games to so if any of you have morrowind look up the new mods for it cuz i might take a good story from here and put it in the game.
Orgaloth
Posted: Feb 28 2006, 08:37 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

G'day to you too Kevin B. Madison,
Don't be afraid to post any queries. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
Orgaloth
Posted: May 18 2006, 05:27 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

G'day there, Tythorin.

Hope you enjoy it here. Any questions, just ask veiledsmile1.gif

--------------------
Tythorin
Posted: May 19 2006, 02:52 AM

Novice Roleplayer

Member No.: 44

G'Day Orgaloth

Just wondering is ther PbP game for Vampire: the Requiem still running/do you plan to start it up later because I was interested in learning to play but have not seen any posts there for a while.
Orgaloth
Posted: May 19 2006, 07:56 AM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Yeah I'm planning on starting it up again. Real life hit me hard recently, and so once I get settled again, it'll get going. You're more then welcome to join in.

--------------------
Orgaloth
Posted: May 23 2006, 05:43 PM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

G'day Kradedis,
Welcome to RPD. Ask questions, and ye shall receive.

--------------------
Kradedis
Posted: May 23 2006, 06:30 PM

Advanced Roleplayer

Member No.: 45

Hi everybody and thank you for the welcome. I'm hoping to get a D6 Star Wars game started up here pretty soon, so stay tuned. smile.gif

--------------------
I thoroughly disapprove of duels. I consider them unwise and I know they are dangerous. Also, sinful. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet retired spot and kill him.
- Autobiography of Mark Twain
jamfke
Posted: Jul 17 2006, 06:59 PM

Supreme System Overlord

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Welcome to the site junkdrawer! Got any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3] 

Home Page | NEWForums

Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX
^^v Back to Top v^^

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0577 seconds · Archive