zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Stargate SG-1
jamfke
Posted: Oct 10 2006, 01:26 PM

Supreme System Overlord

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

So, whol likes the show and how much longer do you think it's going to last? Some folks are speculating that it's on its way out. With the recent addition of 'rastlin being added to Sci-Fi's lineup, I don't see a happy future! Personally, I wish they'd drop the stupid wrestling as quickly as possible. I lost interest in that fakery when I hit puberty!

So, what do you think about it?

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Orgaloth
Posted: Oct 11 2006, 03:35 AM

Brown Coat Rebel Mod

Group: Mad Mods
Member No.: 5

I like it, and the fact that they play on the McGuyver thing, makes it fun. I haven't seen a lot, but I've seen enough to get the general feel of the plots and not feel totally lost.

--------------------
Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
netjedi
Posted: Oct 21 2006, 08:20 PM

The Supreme Overlord of Nothing!!

Member No.: 7

This is the last Season. after much hype about their 200th Episode, they announcedd officially they were not renewing the series for an 11th season. sad.gif

My Friday nights just got opened up by an hour.

Oh and btw Howdy 04.gif

--------------------
"Dig it. Who's the man? I'm the man. I'm a bad man. How bad? Real bad. I'm a 12.0 on the 10.0 scale of badness." The Evil Midnight Bomber
jamfke
Posted: Oct 22 2006, 10:02 AM

Supreme System Overlord

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Howdy indeed!

Well, the last season thing sucks. I suppose its rastlin now and biker buildoffs and tatoo crap shows next! Maybe this is the government's plan to get us off our buttocks and out doing something...oh well. sad.gif

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Oct 23 2006, 12:51 PM

Supreme System Underlord

Member No.: 3

Well, that sure sucks! Even though I've been without Sci Fi channel for a while now, I still love that show. Always have.
Hellcat
Posted: Oct 31 2006, 09:56 PM

Supreme Uber Freak

Group: Members
Member No.: 9

God, if it is the last season I hope they don't leave the War with the Ori unfinished. That would just plain suck. But at least there's still Atlantis and Galactica.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

Home Page | NEWForums

Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX
^^v Back to Top v^^

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0254 seconds · Archive