Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Rory Rocket Report for First Run!
NEW KID
Posted: Mar 5 2006, 03:59 PM

Kid GM

Group: Members
Member No.: 11

Rory was hanging around when he got a call to the sim room from the director. As he arrived in the room the director said, "Alright Flight Officer Rocket. You understand our point system? Very good. We'll put you thru some flight tests right now to test your skills. Choose a ship and we will begin."

Choices available are: TIE Fighter. TIE Interceptors. Headhunters

--------------------
"Enjoy everyday to its fullest, cause one will be your last."
netjedi
Posted: Mar 5 2006, 04:04 PM

The Supreme Overlord of Nothing!!

Group: Mad Mods
Member No.: 7

"Sir, I request the use of a TIE Interceptor Sir! That would allow me to school the SIM"

--------------------
"Dig it. Who's the man? I'm the man. I'm a bad man. How bad? Real bad. I'm a 12.0 on the 10.0 scale of badness." The Evil Midnight Bomber
NEW KID
Posted: Mar 5 2006, 04:09 PM

Kid GM

"Alright hang on a second please." The director moved his hands over some controls and tapped several buttons.

"Here's the set up, you will lead a flight of Interceptors. All of these will be sim pilots and they will follow your command. Tactics can be used here."

"For your first run you will start out in empty space and face off against 4 Headhunters. This will show us your abilities to lead and to fly. Vape them as fast as you can."

"If you have no more questions...enter the pod!" He waved his hand behind him where a simulator pod was resting...

"I will watch your performance and rate it, afterwards we will debrief what went right and what went wrong."

--------------------
netjedi
Posted: Mar 5 2006, 04:12 PM

"Sir, yes Sir!"

Rory jumps into the simulation pod and starts up the pod as he is strapping in.

Once the simulation starts he calls out to his flight.
"Form up on me in a wedge pattern. Target my target and we will try to break them up."

--------------------
"Dig it. Who's the man? I'm the man. I'm a bad man. How bad? Real bad. I'm a 12.0 on the 10.0 scale of badness." The Evil Midnight Bomber
NEW KID
Posted: Mar 5 2006, 04:20 PM

Kid GM

It was all dim inside the pod when Rory entered, but a few moemnts later after the hatch sealed, the sim crystalized onto the screens.

Rory and his interceptors are 30 SUs from the enemy headhunters, who are coming head to head in spread formation.

OOC: I need you to declare all your actions specifically...you know things like speed. and weapon targest...etc

--------------------
netjedi
Posted: Mar 5 2006, 04:28 PM

"Mad Flight form up in wedge pattern throttle up to cruise speed (11), come left to .35 target first bogey on the left designate Bandit 1. Mad2 you are on my wing, Mad 3 you have Mad 4 as your wingman. Target second bogey on the left, designate Bandit 2. Close to 25 units and break high. use evasive pattern Delta 4 so we do not run into each other incase things frak up. Once you have a kill, speed up to high speed (22) to open up from the remaining bogeys and come back around and close."

actions 2
once within weapons range firing at target
dodging as second action/if not needed firing at a Bandit 1, if he is destroyed, firing at Bandit 3

--------------------
NEW KID
Posted: Mar 5 2006, 04:40 PM

Kid GM

OOC: Woot! this is exactly im looking for

Bandit flight continued along in hawk's head attacking formation, increasing their speed to high. Soon they each snapped a shot towards the Interceptors. All the shots landed except Rory dodged the shot aimed at him with ease.

Mad 1 shrugged off the damage of the Headhunter's laser cannons

Mad 2 was less lucky, the shot breached his shields and striked the Interceptor, causing light damage (Hyperdrive Destroyed)

The shields of Mad 3 held under fire and he wasn't damaged either.

The ships are now 3SUs apart, about to pass each other....

Bandit Headhunters (Fine)
Mad Interceptros (Mad2 Hyperdrive Destroyed)

--------------------
netjedi
Posted: Mar 5 2006, 04:47 PM

Mad Flight 2 go high and speed up to high speed (22) open up from bandits and come back around. your target is still bandit 2.

Mad2 stay on my wing we will speed up and go low. our target is still bandit 1.

actions 1
speed up to 22 make two 90 degree turns

once back around slow down to cruise speed again (11)

--------------------
NEW KID
Posted: Mar 5 2006, 04:54 PM

Kid GM

OOC: Mad2 is actually suffering -1 move

Because his sensors wasn't running, they couldn't see what the bandits are doing. They took a bigger around and when they came around they saw that the bandits had done the same thing. They are now about 25 SUs apart.

OOC: Use your sensors or they couldv'e surprised you. Plus its easier to aim if you have sensors running.

All fighters fine, except Mad2 is suffering -1 Move

--------------------
netjedi
Posted: Mar 7 2006, 01:40 AM

Rory checks the scope to see what the Bandits are doing as he is coming around.

He again will take two actions

1. firing at his target
2. dodge if needed, if not a shot at his target or a different one if his target is destroyed.

orders his wingman to fire at his target

has mad3 & 4 do the same to their target.

--------------------
NEW KID
Posted: Mar 11 2006, 09:29 AM

Kid GM

All the Mad flight fires connected this round. Rory watch as his laser tore thru the opposition's headhunters, two of the Bandits burst into flames. But the remaining of the bandits returned power, vaping Rory's wingman, Mad 2. They are now flying very close heads to heads...

Rory: First Kill!

Mad2 destroyed

--------------------
netjedi
Posted: Mar 12 2006, 04:14 PM

Rory speeds up to high speed to break away from the headhunter. he keeps his eye on the scanner to make sure he is opening on the contact.

Flight 2 form up on me. target bogey 2

Rory comes around and focuses the trio's fire power on the one target.

flight 2: 1 action each (firing for combined effect) to keep the target centered for me.

Rory: 2 actions fire & dodge

--------------------
NEW KID
Posted: Mar 13 2006, 11:07 PM

Kid GM

OOC: I"ll be gone from tuesday to friday, but definitely expect things to pick up soon. Another idea just came to my head.

--------------------
netjedi
Posted: Mar 14 2006, 09:13 PM

(ooc-Just let me know when you are ready to continue.)

--------------------
NEW KID
Posted: Mar 21 2006, 11:06 PM

Kid GM

Rory's TIE interceptor and the rest of the mad flight took a loop and formed up in hawks head attacking formation. Each of them less lose a shot, striking one of the opposing headhunters and blowing him out of the sky. But the last headhunter was still out there and he is making a run for it. The headhunter sliced thru the darkness of space away from the advancing TIE's....

--------------------
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Home Page | NEWForums

Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX
^^v Back to Top v^^

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0354 seconds · Archive