Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Roleplayers Direct Contest for March / April
jamfke
Posted: Mar 6 2006, 07:32 PM

Supreme System Overlord

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

It's time! Roleplayers Direct proudly announces our first Members Only Contest.

So far, our regular members have been posting some great roleplays over in the Roleplaying thread. A few of these simply jump out at me and grab my attention, so I have decided to make the very first Members Only Contest about the best post or series of posts that will be selected and voted on by the community at large.

Here's how it will work:

First and foremost, You Must Be A Member To Enter! You can't submit a post for selection until you sign up with the board and begin your posting career.

Second, each post must be nominated by the other members of Roleplayers Direct in order to be eligible to be voted for, and each post must receive a minimum of two (2) nominations to be considered for the voting queue. You may nominate as many posts as you like, even your own, but you can only nominate the same post once.

Third, the three most nominated posts will be listed as choices on the voting poll. These will be selected at midnight on April 15th, 2006 from the nomination thread.

Fourth, the voting poll will be set up at 12:01 AM, April 16th and voting for the best post will commence. The voting poll will be open until midnight on April 30th, 2006.

The results of the poll will be viewable by all members, and the prize will be awarded within a week of winning.

The prize for this contest is a $30 gift certificate from Noble Knight Games.

Thank you,
The Admin

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
AlexGrim
Posted: Mar 6 2006, 07:38 PM

Lord of the RPGs

Group: Members
Member No.: 20

Wow if I win I'll get that SW book. I don't know if this will catch on enough yet to get the interaction needed for it to work though.

--------------------
jamfke
Posted: Mar 6 2006, 07:39 PM

Supreme System Overlord

Well, it's the first to try and get people to take notice. Hopefully it will help.

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Mar 31 2006, 11:33 AM

Supreme System Underlord

Group: Mad Mods
Member No.: 3

Hey Jam, what if you have to use a dial-up connection and can't get connected until 12:02 on April 16th? Does that forfeit all entries? dry.gif

rofl.gif thpb.gif rofl.gif thpb.gif blbl.gif 04.gif blink.gif

Yeah, I'm feeling a little silly at the moment... rolleyes.gif
jamfke
Posted: Mar 31 2006, 04:26 PM

Supreme System Overlord

rolleyes.gif

--------------------
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Apr 1 2006, 10:24 AM

Supreme System Underlord

Hey, it was just that kinda day. Had to blow off some steam SOMEhow... smiley_karate.gif
jamfke
Posted: Apr 1 2006, 02:41 PM

Supreme System Overlord

Hehehehe fart.gif

--------------------
Jedi Skyler
Posted: Apr 1 2006, 02:42 PM

Supreme System Underlord

NICE... rofl.gif
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Home Page | NEWForums

Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX
^^v Back to Top v^^

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0262 seconds · Archive