zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Favorite Book, Favorite Book or Series
jamfke
Posted: Feb 1 2006, 05:47 PM

Supreme System Overlord

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Welcome to the Bookmark! Start a thread about your favorite book.

--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Chabit Rane
Posted: Feb 2 2006, 05:50 PM

Advanced Roleplayer

Group: Members
Member No.: 15

I like to read about every kind of subject so I do not have a single book or two to write about. Mystery, action, sci-fi, fantasy, etc. They all can add to gaming & enjoyment. My wife also likes Terry Brooks, Patricia Cornwell, Dean Koontz, Jude DeVeraux. I have read most of her books too. All are good, if not great.

--------------------
I'm the Lord of the Ninth Pit of Baator
Chabit Rane
Posted: Feb 5 2006, 10:48 PM

Advanced Roleplayer

Group: Members
Member No.: 15

Okay, I just got a book all Lord of the Rings fans should have. A Tolkien Bestiary, by David Day. Its a good hardback about what we all lie in the Tolkien books. His creatures. Its really in depth too. He knows the material & its writen well too. In my opinion, its worth it to buy.

--------------------
I'm the Lord of the Ninth Pit of Baator
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Home Page | NEWForums

Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX
^^v Back to Top v^^

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0395 seconds · Archive