zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Role Players Direct. We hope you enjoy your visit.


You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.


Join our community!


If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:


 

 IC-Star Wars D6 - Rising Shadows, In Character Posts
jamfke
Posted: Aug 4 2005, 12:37 AM


Supreme System Overlord
*

Group: Admin
Posts: 3,183
Member No.: 1
Joined: 14-June 05



I had to repost some of the last threads from RPG.net here to get it started!


--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Top
jamfke
Posted: Aug 19 2005, 02:03 AM


Supreme System Overlord
*

Group: Admin
Posts: 3,183
Member No.: 1
Joined: 14-June 05



Selethrial 08-18-2005 12:26 AM
QUOTE
Originally Posted by Jamfke

"Of couroips! The explosionks are merely Captang Jarooop tossing hand grenaaaads."


Vik pauses in his work and stares at the R1 droid for a moment. Having never heard the unit speak before, his desire to see the voice modulater grows quickly.. but than he just as quickly recalls that the Captain is throwing hand grenades around. Best not to tempt the big man's wrath.

QUOTE
Originally Posted by Jamfke

Vik works diligently and patches up the Eta's hull with ease. He then turns his attention to the ships systems. As he is halfway into the ship's sublight engine, Jarob hails him again over the comlink.

QUOTE
Originally Posted by gimpel

"Hey am I alone on this thing? Vik you copy my last message? Krin you you copy that? If you guys can hear me, I'm about to jump down into a big crevace near the spaceport, if you don't hear from me within thirty minutes, I'll come looking."


The verpine pauses amidst his work and trance like thinking to reply, "If there is trouble that you'll have problems with, I would be much too afraid to lend assistence. Not also to mention that such frequent comtalks will slow me down." He looks again at the R1 unit, "Go find the droid he mentioned. Least I'll have something enjoyable to do once I fix this poorly treated ship." With that, he goes back to fixing the Eta's engines, evening trying to improve the vessals maneouverability.


--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Top
jamfke
Posted: Aug 19 2005, 02:10 AM


Supreme System Overlord
*

Group: Admin
Posts: 3,183
Member No.: 1
Joined: 14-June 05



gimpel 08-18-2005 01:29 AM
QUOTE
Originally Posted by Jamfke

He easily accesses the message and reads, "...Marguis, I have received your last message concerning the Jedi library. Proceed with caution, use that droid you picked up on Ord Mantel as a probe in case those crafty devils set any traps before they evacuated. And good luck on your search. I can't wait to see your findings! Janneth..."


Jarob considers this message. His brain feels as if it has data he cares very little about that might mean something. He works his way back to the torpedos to get back to work as he tries to puzzle it out.

thinking to himself, "hmmn....droid plus dead master plus archrival equals traps in ruins....hmmn....message has a droid and mentions traps." He considers that Krin might be interested in hearing this, so he takes measures to remember the message, part of his training had given him a sharp memory for details when he employed it. Something in the back of his brain nags at him that this could be important but he really can't make himself care enough to distract himself from the torpedos.

He has absolutely no idea where Krin is, but he knows if he communicates again to Vik or Krin they'll start their complaining again about silence. He continues to heft torpedos around, deciding to maintain radio silence.

A few moments go bye and he says to himself, "you know it's my ship, I'm the one he's calling captain, I'm the one with the years of experience AND I'm the one with the survival training. Why am I listening to these guys? Yeah, I'll talk if I want to talk. It jsut so happens, I don't want to talk."

Jarob resolves to talk to T3P0 about it as soon as he sees him next and continues to work on the torpedos.

Suddenly something Krin said pops into his memory:

QUOTE
Originally posted by ambrose82

I don't know how safe these ruins are for Jedi,


Jarob feels a moment of panic seize him. He had asked for a report from Krin and didn't get one, all he was told was "consider him healthy", he didn't say where he was, or what he was doing.. but he did say "ruins".

Jarob starts to feel protective and comlinks Krin again.

"Krin, I'm sorry to cut in, but I think you should hear this...." Jarob proceeds to recite the message verbatim to Krin over the comlink and awaits a response if any.

The pause seems eternal and he wonders if he should grab T3 and head to whatever ruins Krin had glibly mentioned.


--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Top
jamfke
Posted: Aug 19 2005, 02:12 AM


Supreme System Overlord
*

Group: Admin
Posts: 3,183
Member No.: 1
Joined: 14-June 05



Technomancer 08-18-2005 07:00 AM
QUOTE
Originally Posted by Yuri03

"Kert, you got a prybar on you? I think I can lower the platform if I could get some leverage on it."


Kert sarcastically mimes searching himself. "No, not on me," he says. "There must be something in this mess we can use though."


--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Top
jamfke
Posted: Aug 19 2005, 02:14 AM


Supreme System Overlord
*

Group: Admin
Posts: 3,183
Member No.: 1
Joined: 14-June 05



Jamfke 08-18-2005 11:19 PM

Krin settles back into his meditation quickly and easily. Once again his mind goes back to the Ebon Hawk and his conversations with the master of the holocron. As he does, the holocron begins vibrating once again, this time with a much stronger intensity.

Krin's comlink begins buzzing against his chest. This time he eases his way out of the meditations and keeps his calm. He pulls out the comlink and thumbs the receive button, all he gets in response is a very staticy garbled rush of a message that makes no sense to him whatsoever. He sees that the holocron's glow is beginning to lose its intensity once again.


--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Top
jamfke
Posted: Aug 19 2005, 02:14 AM


Supreme System Overlord
*

Group: Admin
Posts: 3,183
Member No.: 1
Joined: 14-June 05



Jamfke 08-18-2005 11:28 PM

Standing on the lift platform, Ahlan watches Kert's sarcastic response, he leans against the hand railing and smirks. Just then, he hears a grating noise and the lift drops out from under him.

Kert and Shiara watch open mouthed as Ahlan disappears from view.


--------------------
To contact me, the Administrator of this board, or one of my minions, the Mad Mods, send an email to staff@roleplayersdirect.com.
Top
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options


Home Page | NEWForums

Skin Detontiac designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX
^^v Back to Top v^^


Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0266 seconds · Archive