Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
Role Players Direct > Vampire the Requiem | Awakening the Beast > Awakening the Beast


Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 11 2006, 09:17 PM
The city of New Port. Situated along the West Coast of the United States on the Californian peninsular. New Port is a young city. Only 150 years old. It was founded by Gregory Wilkens as a mining town, but recently it has become a tourist mecca. The city appears to be a nice clean town. Crime is kept down by the local police, who have the best marksman scores in the state. The city also has adopted the three strike policy. this doesn't mean that there isn't crime. If you want something, it can be found. The various gangs vie for control of the drug trade, whilst the Italian Mafia, Russian Mafia, Irish Mafia, Triades, Tongs and Yakuza vie for control of the underworld.

But beneath all this is the World of Darkness. A world run by supernatural beings. Vampires rule the city. They have been here since the founding of the city. Prince of New Port is David Hagen, a germanic vampire of the Invictus convenent. This Ventrue has been Prince for the last century. His Hound, a Nosferatu known only as The Ragman has held the position as long as David has been in power. The Sherrif is a gangrel who came to the city in the last ten years. Sam took the position when the last sherrif, Victor Dice, was killed whilst performing his duty.

The Invictus have the strongest influence within the city, followed closely by the Carthians and the Lancea Sanctum. The Ordo Dracul have a presence here and are constantly struggling with the Circle of Crones for the mystical places.

Prince David Hagen, has declared that the City Hall is Elysium, but this only used on formal occasions. Generally the gatherings of the city's vampires is held at Mansion in the suburb of Lower Hills.

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 12 2006, 09:47 PM
The sun has set on another day. A another day you didn't see, but now that the night has come, so do the predators. As you awaken you discover the note. It's in an envelope, and has been slipped under you door. On the back you see the seal of the prince in the blood red wax.

Upon opening the letter you see the flowing script of the Princes ghoul, there are only three words

It is tonight

Looks like the prince wants everyone to gather. It will be the mansion, as the elysium wasn't mentioned.

Posted by: jamfke Mar 12 2006, 10:10 PM
Marcus glared at the note. He never asked for this bull in the first place. He was happy to simply investigate the dead, not being amongst them. Well, technically they were undead, and so was he now.

Wadding up the note, he tossed it towards the already overflowing trash can next to the refridgerator. He opened the door and grabbed a beer. He loved to hear the sound it made when he popped the top. He raised it to his lips and took just a sip, it was almost like sweet nectar. He quickly spat it out before he could swallow it, he'd tried drinking one not long after the Embrace and got the worst dry heaves he'd ever known.

He flung the bottle across the room, smashing it on the wall over the sink. Staring at the liquid rolling down the tiled surface, he grit his teeth in anger at the fact that this was just one of the little things he'd lost since that fateful night.

One day he'd get out from under this curse, one day. But now, he had to attend to the 'Prince's' summons. Some things he now had no control over.

Marcus Toombs, shadow of his former self, grabbed his trenchcoat and slammed his apartment door behind him.

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 12 2006, 10:23 PM
Marcus heads out of his apartment, still being early evening there are people coming home from work, but they seem to give Marcus a bit of a berth. It's been this way ever since his embrace. As he's heading down the stairs he sees old missus Parkins struggling up the stairs with her groceries.

Posted by: jamfke Mar 12 2006, 10:32 PM
Still fuming, he nearly brushes past the sweet old lady in his angst.

"Oh, sorry miss Parkins, I uh, I didn't see you there. Want some help?"

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 12 2006, 10:38 PM
"Ohh, ohh. Umm yes dear. Just to my door please." she hands you several of the bags and then you both head off to her apartment. once there she goes to unlock the door, but looks at you uncertainly.

"Ohh thank you." she seems to be waiting and is nervous about something

Posted by: jamfke Mar 12 2006, 10:41 PM
"Well umm, I'm in a bit of a hurry, so..."

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 12 2006, 10:46 PM
She waits until Marcus moves away before he hears her opening the door. He's sure he hears her mumbling something about him having changed.

Posted by: jamfke Mar 12 2006, 10:50 PM
He thinks to himself, 'Lady, if you only knew!'

Marcus steps outside the apartment building and down the steps to the sidewalk below. He could smell the night air, a mix of exhaust fumes and cheap wine, gotta love this neighborhood.

Fishing his keys from his jacket pocket, he then unlocks his car door and slips behind the wheel. This is one pleasure he can still enjoy. He fired up the engine, put the car in gear and squealed his tires as he pulled out into the street and headed for the rendezvous.

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 12 2006, 11:01 PM
The city whips by, to most it would be a blur, but Marcus sees things differently. Soon the building start to change, getting more elaborate, and larger. As he swings into the drive of the Mansion, the gates open up, just like every other time. There is no-one in the guard house, and no way that anyone could see him approaching from the mansion. Farther up the drive he can see limos and sportcars of the other vamps, but there are number of harley davidsons parked on the lawn. Marcus can't remember seeing those before.

Posted by: jamfke Mar 12 2006, 11:13 PM
"Great, the real hell's angels."

He pulls his Crown Vic alongside one of the flashier sports cars, parking just close enough to make its owner cringe when they see it. He slips out easily and makes his way to the front doors of the mansion. No matter how many times he'd been here, he figured he'd never get over the creepy feeling that crawled around inside him ever time he approached them.


Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 12 2006, 11:18 PM
As Marcus approaches the door, he catches sight of a figure flitting through the grounds.

Posted by: jamfke Mar 12 2006, 11:24 PM
Markus focuses his attention on the shadowy figure, drawing on his new-found abilities to enhance his senses. He even sniffs the air to catch the creature's scent.

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 12 2006, 11:29 PM
As he focuses on the figure, he suddenly realises who it is. It's the Hound, Ragman, the stench of death washes over him. The heavily robed figure stops and looks at Marcus, His face is hidden in the cowl of his robe, but Marcus feels as if he is staring straight into his soul. In a voice that is barely a whisper,

"Go."

Posted by: jamfke Mar 12 2006, 11:32 PM
Marcus winces at the odour, then turns back to the doors and raises his hand to knock.

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 12 2006, 11:37 PM
The door opens just as he's about to knock. Vincent, the Princes Ghoul is standing there,
His british accent places him as one that is use to the finer things,

"Welcome Mister Toombs. You are the first of your Convenant to arrive, but there are others here. I have been asked to relay to all guests, to show restraint. Refreshments are in the main hall. Do you wish me to take your coat sir?"

As Marcus comes in, he can see the mahogany paneling and the sheer opulance of the mansion. Rumour has it, that the Prince had it shipped in brick by brick from Germany.

Posted by: jamfke Mar 12 2006, 11:44 PM
"I'll hang on to it," he snarls at the ghoul. He makes his way slowly through the mansion, watching for anything out of sorts as he goes. He wouldn't think that the Prince would allow open warfare in his own home, but that didn't stop others from trying.

He stepped through the doorway to the main hall and took in his surroundings. The smell of the others made him want to puke.

Marcus began looking around for the "refreshments" Vincent had mentioned.

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 12 2006, 11:52 PM
As Marcus steps into the main hall he hears the murmers of the vampires there. He also hears heavy metal, something he's never heard here before, drowning out the traditional classical music. He scans the room, the marble staircase sweeps down on the walls, and on the balcony where they join, he spots Lyer bouncing around. The heavy metal seems to be coming from under the left staircase, where he sees half a dozen leather clad bikers. To his right, along the wall where the doorway he is standin in is, he spots the table that has a large crystal punch bowl on it. Surrounding the punch bowl are various hor dervours.

Posted by: jamfke Mar 12 2006, 11:56 PM
Marcus steps over to the bowl and sniffs at it, then checks the "hor dervours".

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 13 2006, 12:00 AM
The bowl is filled with blood, but the food is real enough.

Posted by: jamfke Mar 13 2006, 12:09 AM
Marcus would love to gobble down as much of the food as he could stomach, but that's the rub, he couldn't stomach any of it. Sighing, he picked up a cup and dipped it in the bowl. He still wasn't used to drinking the stuff, but he knew if he didn't drink what was available, he'd take it out on some unsuspecting innocent, like that sweet old lady Parkins.

He sipped at the fluid, its metallic flavor was like a fine wine to him now, but he still couldn't get over the fact that it once coursed through something, or someone else's body. Blocking the mental image, he took a bigger gulp of it and then refilled his cup.

'Time to mingle,' he thought as he moved back to a position where he could watch everyone.

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 13 2006, 12:15 AM
As he turns to 'mingle' Gabriel and the other Dragons come through the door. Gabriel stops and seems to look intently at the bikers, before turning and heading to where Marcus is standing. Eric and Sergi following in his wake. Sam on the other hand, dressed in his stetson, and riding duster, heads straight towards the bikers.

As Gabriel approaches Marcus he smiles,

"Ahh it is good to see you Marcus. How fare you?"

Posted by: jamfke Mar 13 2006, 12:18 AM
"Eh, could be better. Where's he going?" he nods towards Sam.

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 13 2006, 12:27 AM
"Probably to catch up. Those are nomadic gangrel. I just hope they aren't of Cody's brood. Sam can't stand Cody."

As they look over to where Sam is, they see one of the bikers go to embrace him, but recoils suddenly, fear clearly evident on his face, and Sam can be seen chuckling. The bikers now seem to be very wary.

Posted by: jamfke Mar 13 2006, 12:32 AM
"What was that all about?" he asks as he takes another sip and winces.

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 13 2006, 12:39 AM
"I'm not actually sure. Sam is a vampire of many surprises. Well back to the matters at hand. Have you thought about my proposal? Are you ready to move into a Dragon Haven? It will help you with your studies."

Gabriel starts to lead Marcus towards a cluster of chairs near a window overlooking the grounds.

Posted by: jamfke Mar 13 2006, 12:44 AM
Marcus sits with Gabriel and takes another sip, "Ugh, don't think I'll ever get past knowing what this is. Let's see, I have thought about it some. It'd be hard for me to leave that rat infested money vacuum of an apartment, but I might be able to make the adjustment. Tell me a little more about it."

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 13 2006, 12:55 AM
"Well it will help you with your study of the Coils. Normally I wouldn't have asked you to move in, I would have demanded it, but seeing as who you sire is, I don't want to get on the wrong side of anyone."

As he was talking the Lancea Sanctum entered the hall. There are eight of them and they are surrounding a figure in priest robes. They sweep up the stairs, and soon six of them come back down, with Lyer hitting one over the heas with a cushion.

Posted by: jamfke Mar 13 2006, 01:00 AM
Marcus furrows his brow, "Now what was that all about?"

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 13 2006, 01:05 AM
"Hehe. Yes. Seems that the Prince thought that there was too many of them up there. As to Lyer, I have no idea."

Posted by: jamfke Mar 13 2006, 01:14 AM
"Do you know why we were called here in the first place? I've got to go on duty in about an hour and I can't be late again, or the Chief is gonna bust me to cruise patrol. It's bad enough that I had to lie to him and say that my doctor said I've suddenly developed a rare skin condition so I could work only at night."

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 14 2006, 02:07 AM
"I actually have no idea as to why we're here. Normally it's the first of the month that he calls us together. It might have something to do with them."

Gabriel indicates the Bikers, who have huddled together and keep flicking glances at Sam.

"You know if you want to quit, I can help support you. You won't have to worry about your cheif busting your ass, as you so eloquently put it."

Suddenly Lyer bounds over to the group, and in a slightly pouting voice, a voice that could make any man, and nearly any woman, do what she asks.

"Dave wants to see you Gabbie. Hey ya Marky!"

And as quickly as she arrived she disappears, bounding over to Sam.

Posted by: jamfke Mar 14 2006, 05:52 PM
Marcus raises his cup to the flighty creature as she whisks away.

"Well, I suppose you shouldn't keep him waiting. I'll hold down the fort."

He takes another swig and blanches.

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 15 2006, 12:45 AM
Once Gabriel is gone Eric turns to you,

"I don't care who you are, or who your sire is, you shouldn't get ANY special treatment."

With that he stoms off and stands at the bottom of the flight of stairs on the right hand wall.

Sergi looks kind of lost without Gabriel around, and he stands there with you, nervously rubbing his hands.

Posted by: jamfke Mar 15 2006, 06:25 AM
QUOTE (Orgaloth @ Mar 15 2006, 12:45 AM)
Once Gabriel is gone Eric turns to you,

"I don't care who you are, or who your sire is, you shouldn't get ANY special treatment."

With that he stoms off and stands at the bottom of the flight of stairs on the right hand wall.

Sergi looks kind of lost without Gabriel around, and he stands there with you, nervously rubbing his hands.

To Eric, raising his cup, "And cheers to you!"

Marcus glances at Sergi, "Why so nervous? Think their gonna kill you? Heh heh."

He takes another sip.

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 16 2006, 12:18 AM
Sergi gives a weak smile, and in a thick accent,

"Vone mistake and zay vill. I 'ave 'eard stories. But you vill be alright. Only Sam vould hurt you."

Posted by: jamfke Mar 16 2006, 12:20 AM
"Personally, I'm not worried about it. What's got you so uptight?"

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 16 2006, 12:31 AM
"I am not released yet." Sergi suddenly jumps when a gravely voice suddenly interrupts,

"Outta the road. I want a drink."

Sam pushes past the Sergi. He's a short vampire. Only 5'3" and his build isn't very impressive either, but there is something in his stance and especially in his eye. He doesn't walk, he seems to stalk, and there is just a massive predatory feel about him, and not in the same regard as if his Beast were more powerful, there is something else.

Posted by: jamfke Mar 16 2006, 12:38 AM
Marcus raises his cup a bit at Sam's approach, "Evening."


Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 16 2006, 12:48 AM
"Yes it is." Sam dunks a cup and half of his hand into the bowl. He then drinks it all in one go.

"So how's daddy's boy?"

Posted by: jamfke Mar 16 2006, 12:54 AM
Marcus furrows his brow at the question, 'Was that directed at me?'

"So, who're your pals over there?"

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 16 2006, 01:00 AM
"Oh them? Just some idiots. Apparently they're delivering a message."

Marcus notices that Sam's snakeskin/alligatorskin belt seems to be moving. It could be a trick of the light, but his shoulders seem to have a life of their own as well.

Posted by: jamfke Mar 16 2006, 01:04 AM
Marcus turns up his cup and finishes his "refreshment". He places the cup off to the side of the table and then sticks his hands into the pockets of his trenchcoat.

"Why are we here tonight?"

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 16 2006, 01:09 AM
"Them" Sam indicates the bikers. And looking straight at Marcus,

"By the way, you didn't answer my question."

Marcus spots Sergi sneaking over to Eric

Posted by: jamfke Mar 16 2006, 01:13 AM
"I didn't ask to be brought into your little family. Personally, I don't even know why it happened in the first place. All I know is that I might have gotten a little too close to uncovering your little society, and your 'daddy' decided to corral me in to keep me quiet."

He pauses and catches his breath and lets it out through pursed lips, "Other than that, I'm fine."

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 16 2006, 01:18 AM
"Hmmm interesting. And he ain't no relation to me. In fact if I had my way..." Sam seems to catch himself,

"Looks like they don't tell you nothing. You weren't embraced because you were getting close. You were embraced because one; it pissed off Dave and two; he thought you could be of use."

Posted by: jamfke Mar 16 2006, 01:30 AM
"Wonderful, now I'm just a microwave!"

Marcus pulls his cigarettes from his pocket and offers one to Sam. Then he takes one and lights it up with his lucky Ronson.

The lighter had been his fathers back in the day. It had a dent on the edge where it had saved his fathers life in the line of duty. He'd kept it in his shirt pocket along with his cigarettes while walking his beat. He happened upon a burglary at a jewelry store and confronted the culprits. Gunfire was exchanged, and in the end, he'd wounded the two thiefs and made the collar. It wasn't until after that he noticed the dent while lighting up.

"Why would it bother the Prince anyway?"

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 16 2006, 01:34 AM
Sam take a cig and pockets it,

"I'll leave that for later. And I'll tell you why later too. Oh and what's a microwave?"

Posted by: jamfke Mar 16 2006, 01:36 AM
Marcus looks blankly at Sam, "You need to get out more often. So when are we finding out what's going on? I'd like to get out of here quick."

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 16 2006, 01:40 AM
"No need to rush anymore. And I get out all the time, I'm Gangrel. Dave will let us know in due time. Just wait."

Sam winks then wanders away.

Posted by: jamfke Mar 16 2006, 01:43 AM
Marcus huffs. He's tired of waiting. Everyone that he's encountered so far has been telling him that there's nothing but time anymore. Well, he's still attached to the idea that there's not much time to get things done, and he wants to get this over with so he can get back to doing his job.

He takes a long draw from his cigarette and blows it out in a solid stream.

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 20 2006, 06:25 PM
Sawyer awakens to another night. As he raises, he notices a letter that has been placed on his bedside table.On the back you see the seal of the prince in the blood red wax.

Upon opening the letter you see the flowing script of the Princes ghoul, there are only three words

It is tonight

Looks like the prince wants everyone to gather. It will be the mansion, as the elysium wasn't mentioned.

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 20 2006, 06:28 PM
Upon arising from the Soil, Jacobs is confronted by an letter staked to a tree, It's in Sam's scrawl.

Get your arse to the mansion

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 20 2006, 06:29 PM
Darius is aroused by someone knocking at his door.

Posted by: jamfke Mar 20 2006, 06:41 PM
QUOTE (Orgaloth @ Mar 20 2006, 06:29 PM)
Darius is aroused by someone knocking at his door.

Darius looks at the clock ticking loudly by his head. The previous night's festivities still dance merrily through his mind and he looks down upon Jessica, his maid, beside him. Oh such a luscious young woman; blonde, blue-eyed, and full of spirit in bed. He'd have to keep her around for a while.

Rubbing his eyes as the knocking persisted, "YES Damn you, what is it?!?"

Posted by: netjedi Mar 20 2006, 06:43 PM
Sawyer arises and begins to get himself ready.

a hot shower, a nice clean shave, hair slicked back, expensive cologne, his travel bag and finally his car keys.

He walks to the garage and gets in his car. as it purrs to life he throttles it a few times to hear the growl of the engine.

He engages the transmission and heads to the mansion.

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 20 2006, 06:44 PM
Isabella's voice is heard on the other side of the door,

"When you're finished with your whore, we're going to the Mansion. The Baroness is waiting in the car."

Posted by: netjedi Mar 20 2006, 06:44 PM
Joshua dusts himself off grabs his rifle and jumps on his bike. with a kick start he gets on the road heading in as ordered.

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 20 2006, 06:45 PM
QUOTE (netjedi @ Mar 20 2006, 07:43 PM)
Sawyer arises and begins to get himself ready.

a hot shower, a nice clean shave, hair slicked back, expensive cologne, his travel bag and finally his car keys.

He walsk to the garage and gets in his car. as it purrs to life he throttles it a few times to hear the growl of the engine.

He engages the transmission and heads to the mansion.

As Sawyer pulls into the drive, he sees the other cars, and the bikes. Marcus' car stands out amongst the luxury cars.

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 20 2006, 06:50 PM
QUOTE (netjedi @ Mar 20 2006, 07:44 PM)
Joshua dusts himself off grabs his rifle and jumps on his bike. with a kick start he gets on the road heading in as ordered.

Joshua's ride takes him through the worst part of the city. Here, people stop and stare at the white man time forgot. A couple of them shout out disparaging remarks, and at one point several follow in thier hotted up cars, but they eventually fall to the wayside as he enters suburbs, where the cops actually care.

Posted by: netjedi Mar 20 2006, 06:52 PM
As he notices the cars and instantly recognizes Marcus' he will say in a low tone
"How quaint, they will let just about anyone in."

Posted by: jamfke Mar 20 2006, 07:06 PM
QUOTE (Orgaloth @ Mar 20 2006, 06:44 PM)
Isabella's voice is heard on the other side of the door,

"When you're finished with your whore, we're going to the Mansion. The Baroness is waiting in the car."

"Damn her. Tell her not to soil the upholstery! That's original equipment you know!"

Darius climbs out of the bed and caresses Jessica's buttocks as he glides across the room to his wardrobe. He selects one of his classic outfits that reminds him of simpler times. The high collar of his scarlet jacket looked dashing with the ruffles of his silk shirt flowing over it.

Once dressed, he made his way down the grand staircase and into the foyer. He adjusted his shirt sleeves to hang just so from under those of his jacket and tucked his embroidered handkerchief into the left one to be proper, then grabbed his keys and walked out the door.

The previous century brought many inventions into play, and his favorite had to be the personal automobile. He'd owned and demolished many, but his Testarossa was currently his favorite. The sound and vibration of the engine brought him an almost sensual pleasure.


Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 20 2006, 07:07 PM
QUOTE (netjedi @ Mar 20 2006, 07:52 PM)
As he notices the cars and instantly recognizes Marcus' he will say in a low tone
"How quaint, they will let just about anyone in."

Before Sawyer gets the chance to knock on the door it is opened by the Ghoul Vincent,

"Welcome Mr Sawyer. They are gathering in the Main Hall. Would you like me to take you jacket?"

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 20 2006, 07:09 PM
QUOTE (jamfke @ Mar 20 2006, 08:06 PM)
QUOTE (Orgaloth @ Mar 20 2006, 06:44 PM)
Isabella's voice is heard on the other side of the door,

"When you're finished with your whore, we're going to the Mansion. The Baroness is waiting in the car."

"Damn her. Tell her not to soil the upholstery! That's original equipment you know!"

Darius climbs out of the bed and caresses Jessica's buttocks as he glides across the room to his wardrobe. He selects one of his classic outfits that reminds him of simpler times. The high collar of his scarlet jacket looked dashing with the ruffles of his silk shirt flowing over it.

Once dressed, he made his way down the grand staircase and into the foyer. He adjusted his shirt sleeves to hang just so from under those of his jacket and tucked his embroidered handkerchief into the left one to be proper, then grabbed his keys and walked out the door.

The previous century brought many inventions into play, and his favorite had to be the personal automobile. He'd owned and demolished many, but his Testarossa was currently his favorite. The sound and vibration of the engine brought him an almost sensual pleasure.

He slid into the drivers seat and keyed on the ignition. Looking at the Baroness, "Are you ready mon amie?"

As Darius goes to get into his car, he spots the Baroness' limo parked across the road.

Posted by: jamfke Mar 20 2006, 07:16 PM
QUOTE (Orgaloth @ Mar 20 2006, 07:09 PM)

As Darius goes to get into his car, he spots the Baroness' limo parked across the road.

He slid into the drivers seat and keyed on the ignition. Looking over at the Baroness in her limo, "Are you ready mon amie?"

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 20 2006, 07:19 PM
The window comes down at the back of the limo, Darius can just here some females giggling

"Before we go, I would like to have a word with you, Darius dear."

Posted by: jamfke Mar 20 2006, 07:33 PM
QUOTE (Orgaloth @ Mar 20 2006, 07:19 PM)
The window comes down at the back of the limo, Darius can just here some females giggling

"Before we go, I would like to have a word with you, Darius dear."

Darius sighs. Even after all these years her voice was like honey.

He stepped out of his car and squatted down by the limo window, "Yes ma cheri?"

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 20 2006, 07:36 PM
"Why would you want to damn me? And why would you think I would make a mess? I am a lady after all."

Now that Darius can see her face, he can tell that he's in trouble.

Posted by: netjedi Mar 20 2006, 07:38 PM
QUOTE (Orgaloth @ Mar 20 2006, 05:07 PM)
QUOTE (netjedi @ Mar 20 2006, 07:52 PM)
As he notices the cars and instantly recognizes Marcus' he will say in a low tone
"How quaint, they will let just about anyone in."

Before Sawyer gets the chance to knock on the door it is opened by the Ghoul Vincent,

"Welcome Mr Sawyer. They are gathering in the Main Hall. Would you like me to take you jacket?"

in reply
"No thank you, I will be fine. do you know if this will take long?"

Posted by: jamfke Mar 20 2006, 07:43 PM
QUOTE (Orgaloth @ Mar 20 2006, 07:36 PM)
"Why would you want to damn me? And why would you think I would make a mess? I am a lady after all."

Now that Darius can see her face, he can tell that he's in trouble.

He stands abruptly and bows low at the waist, "Forgive me your grace, I overstepped my bounds. I am a worm in your presence."

He keeps his head low, but his eyes locked on hers.

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 20 2006, 07:44 PM
"I have no idea sir. This meeting was called in haste. So I assume that it could go on for a little while."

Vincent shows Sawyer through to the main hall.

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 20 2006, 07:46 PM
QUOTE (jamfke @ Mar 20 2006, 08:43 PM)
[/QUOTE]
He stands abruptly and bows low at the waist, "Forgive me your grace, I overstepped my bounds. I am a worm in your presence."

He keeps his head low, but his eyes locked on hers.

"Now hop in dear boy, and you can make it up to me later. We're late enough as it is."

Posted by: jamfke Mar 20 2006, 07:46 PM
Marcus sees Sawyer enter and smirks, "Well, hello there whiz kid!"

Posted by: netjedi Mar 20 2006, 07:47 PM
Sawyer follows the ghoul

"Hello there Marcus is it not? how is our constable doing tongiht?"

Posted by: jamfke Mar 20 2006, 07:48 PM
QUOTE (Orgaloth @ Mar 20 2006, 07:46 PM)
[QUOTE=jamfke,Mar 20 2006, 08:43 PM] [/QUOTE]
He stands abruptly and bows low at the waist, "Forgive me your grace, I overstepped my bounds. I am a worm in your presence."

He keeps his head low, but his eyes locked on hers. [/QUOTE]
"Now hop in dear boy, and you can make it up to me later. We're late enough as it is."

Darius bows low once more and turns to shut off his car. He then gets into the limo and sits across from the Baroness.

Posted by: netjedi Mar 20 2006, 07:52 PM
Joshua rolls up and sees the bikes. He parks at the end of them and then kicks over all the other bikes and heads to the back door. he checks his six shooter and walks in and looks for Sam.

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 20 2006, 07:53 PM
QUOTE (jamfke @ Mar 20 2006, 08:48 PM)
Darius bows low once more and turns to shut off his car. He then gets into the limo and sits across from the Baroness.

Once in the Limo, he can see all the female Deava are here. Two that he's never met before are sitting oppisite Brittania, giggling. They are both rather gorgeous, one dressed in a mini denim skirt and cowboy attire, the other in a more elegant, yet modern coktail dress.

Posted by: jamfke Mar 20 2006, 07:57 PM
QUOTE (Orgaloth @ Mar 20 2006, 07:53 PM)
QUOTE (jamfke @ Mar 20 2006, 08:48 PM)
Darius bows low once more and turns to shut off his car.  He then gets into the limo and sits across from the Baroness.

Once in the Limo, he can see all the female Deava are here. Two that he's never met before are sitting oppisite Brittania, giggling. They are both rather gorgeous, one dressed in a mini denim skirt and cowboy attire, the other in a more elegant, yet modern coktail dress.

Darius' cold heart quivers at the site of the Succubi, "Good evening ladies. My name is Darius, and I am at your service."

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 20 2006, 08:03 PM
"Yes you are, aren't you."

The girls whisper something to each other. The cow girl address you,

"I'm Sara, and this 'ere is Gabriella. We run the Coyote Bar. We've heard all about you Darius"

They break out in fits of giggles again.

Posted by: jamfke Mar 20 2006, 08:06 PM
QUOTE (Orgaloth @ Mar 20 2006, 08:03 PM)
"Yes you are, aren't you."

The girls whisper something to each other. The cow girl address you,

"I'm Sara, and this 'ere is Gabriella. We run the Coyote Bar. We've heard all about you Darius"

They break out in fits of giggles again.

He grins, "Well, I'm not surprised! I do tend to get around."

He attempts to slip between them.

Posted by: netjedi Mar 20 2006, 08:08 PM
While Joshua is looking for Sam he stops to get a drink and a bite to eat.

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 20 2006, 08:08 PM
At this the girls break out into open laughter

Posted by: jamfke Mar 20 2006, 08:22 PM
QUOTE (Orgaloth @ Mar 20 2006, 08:08 PM)
At this the girls break out into open laughter

Darius laughs along with them, pretending to be in on the joke.

Posted by: jamfke Mar 20 2006, 08:22 PM
QUOTE (netjedi @ Mar 20 2006, 08:08 PM)
While Joshua is looking for Sam he stops to get a drink and a bite to eat.

Marcus nods to this 'Cowboy', "Thirsty?"

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 20 2006, 08:35 PM
QUOTE (jamfke @ Mar 20 2006, 09:22 PM)
Darius laughs along with them, pretending to be in on the joke.

Soon the Limo pulls up at the mansion, there is a mess of bikes on the ground, and only one still standing.

Brittania leads the Deava to to door, as you're approaching Jamerioque and Tybolt join you. Vincent opens the door, and takes coats and shawls, then leads you all through to the Main Hall.

Posted by: jamfke Mar 20 2006, 08:53 PM
Darius maintains his two armed propped position and checks out the scene in the hall.

"My my, looks like trouble tonight m'lady."

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 20 2006, 09:01 PM
Brittania looks concerned when she sees the bikes, and breaks away from the Deava and heads straight upstairs.

The others head over to the a group of plush chairs and sit there and start talking, as if there's nothing out of the ordinary.

Posted by: jamfke Mar 20 2006, 09:08 PM
Darius looks around the room and takes in all the newer faces. He spots the punchbowl and heads over for a cup.

"Greetings chaps! Lovely evening yes?"

Marcus shakes another cigarette from his thinning pack and lights it up, blowing the smoke towards the Brit.

"Depends on your perspective I suppose."

Posted by: netjedi Mar 20 2006, 09:25 PM
QUOTE (jamfke @ Mar 20 2006, 06:22 PM)
QUOTE (netjedi @ Mar 20 2006, 08:08 PM)
While Joshua is looking for Sam he stops to get a drink and a bite to eat.

Marcus nods to this 'Cowboy', "Thirsty?"

looks up
"Yeah, is that a problem pard?"

QUOTE
"Greetings chaps! Lovely evening yes?"


"Who the hell is this panty waste?"

Posted by: jamfke Mar 20 2006, 09:28 PM
QUOTE (netjedi @ Mar 20 2006, 09:25 PM)
QUOTE (jamfke @ Mar 20 2006, 06:22 PM)
QUOTE (netjedi @ Mar 20 2006, 08:08 PM)
While Joshua is looking for Sam he stops to get a drink and a bite to eat.

Marcus nods to this 'Cowboy', "Thirsty?"

looks up
"Yeah, is that a problem pard?"

QUOTE
"Greetings chaps! Lovely evening yes?"


"Who the hell is this panty waste?"

Marcus snickers, "What cow pasture did they dig you up from?"

Darius steps forward and places his hand on Marcus' chest, pushing him back gently, "I am Darius Du Lac, and I assure you, I'm no panty waist!"

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 20 2006, 09:31 PM
Joshua spots Sam half way up the right hand staircase. He seems to be watching the bikers.

Posted by: netjedi Mar 20 2006, 09:32 PM
Joshua looks at Darius up and down, then gets closer and sniffs him
"Well ya look, smell and act like panty waste."

looks at Marcus
"Must be one then"

He looks at the bikers Sam is watching and will excuse himself

"skuse me gents, I have some real folk to pick on."


He starts to head to the bikers.

Posted by: jamfke Mar 20 2006, 09:34 PM
Darius gets flustered, "Now see here! I won't be denied! I am one of the finest swordsmen you'll ever cross blades with, and I demand satisfaction for the slight you have given me!"

Posted by: netjedi Mar 20 2006, 09:36 PM
Sawyer begins to look at the ladies that were part of the new arrivals, he makes his way over
"Hello ladies. I have not had the pleasure of your company before, My name is Elliot Sawyer, Sawyer to most who know me. may I have the pleasure of your names?"

Posted by: netjedi Mar 20 2006, 09:37 PM
QUOTE (jamfke @ Mar 20 2006, 07:34 PM)
Darius gets flustered, "Now see here! I won't be denied! I am one of the finest swordsmen you'll ever cross blades with, and I demand satisfaction for the slight you have given me!"

Joshua just looks at him quizzically and pushes him out of the way
"Take a number pal, you want a piece of me you will have to wait your turn."

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 20 2006, 09:40 PM
QUOTE (netjedi @ Mar 20 2006, 10:36 PM)
Sawyer begins to look at the ladies that were part of the new arrivals, he makes his way over
"Hello ladies. I have not had the pleasure of your company before, My name is Elliot Sawyer, Sawyer to most who know me. may I have the pleasure of your names?"

"I am Lady Josaphene and this is Isabella, Sara, Gabriella and Mary. Bhind them is Jamerioque and Tybolt."

She holds her hand out

Posted by: jamfke Mar 20 2006, 09:41 PM
Marcus grabs the Brit by the shoulder, "You don't want to mess with him friend."

Darius spins, slapping the man's hand from his shoulder, "Unhand me you uncivilized heathen! Do you not understand who I am?"

Marcus stares blankly, "Uh, should I?"

Darius fumes, "Ooooh! Why should I have to put up with such impudence!"

He turns and storms over to the ladies and addresses Sawyer, "Excuse me sir! You are in my way."

Posted by: netjedi Mar 20 2006, 09:44 PM
QUOTE (Orgaloth @ Mar 20 2006, 07:40 PM)
QUOTE (netjedi @ Mar 20 2006, 10:36 PM)
Sawyer begins to look at the ladies that were part of the new arrivals, he makes his way over
"Hello ladies. I have not had the pleasure of your company before, My name is Elliot Sawyer, Sawyer to most who know me. may I have the pleasure of your names?"

"I am Lady Josaphene and this is Isabella, Sara, Gabriella and Mary. Bhind them is Jamerioque and Tybolt."

She holds her hand out

He takes her hand in a slight bow and kisses it
"I assure you ladies the pleasure is all mine. May I get you some refreshements? by the look of the company at the refreshments, it may be best if I get any for you."

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 20 2006, 09:47 PM
"Oh no. We are right. We umm.. ate before coming here. But thank you for the offer."

(OOC: BTW the ladies are basically right under Sam).

Posted by: netjedi Mar 20 2006, 09:47 PM
QUOTE
He turns and storms over to the ladies and addresses Sawyer, "Excuse me sir! You are in my way."


"Excuse me sir? there is plenty of room to go around me, you may go on your way. we do not need any of the hired help's assistance at the moment."

to the ladies
"Ladies may I sit next to you?"

Posted by: jamfke Mar 20 2006, 09:51 PM
"How DARE you! Stand aside sir, or I shall be forced to remove you!"

Darius sticks out his scrawny chest and places his hand on the hilt of his rapier.

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 20 2006, 09:52 PM
"Of course you may."

Posted by: netjedi Mar 20 2006, 09:53 PM
QUOTE (jamfke @ Mar 20 2006, 07:51 PM)
"How DARE you!  Stand aside sir, or I shall be forced to remove you!"

Darius sticks out his scrawny chest and places his hand on the hilt of his rapier.

"nice toothpick sir. but if you take that tone with me again I will make sure to let the head of the house know how poorly they choose their help."

He takes a seat next to the ladies

Posted by: jamfke Mar 20 2006, 09:55 PM
Darius glares at the man, "My lady, are you going to allow this, this, commoner treat me this way?"

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 20 2006, 09:55 PM
Gabriella and Sara start laughing again. Jamerioque and Tybolt each take a step to the side, so that no chairs are blocking their path, but do nothing else.

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 20 2006, 09:57 PM
QUOTE (jamfke @ Mar 20 2006, 10:55 PM)
Darius glares at the man, "My lady, are you going to allow this, this, commoner treat me this way?"

"You're old enough to look after yourself. How would it look if I had to bail you out?"

Gabriella and Sara burst into hysterics,

Posted by: netjedi Mar 20 2006, 09:58 PM
QUOTE (jamfke @ Mar 20 2006, 07:55 PM)
Darius glares at the man, "My lady, are you going to allow this, this, commoner treat me this way?"

"Sir I must ask you to step aside and quiet down, you are obviously making the ladies uncomfortable with your incessant whining, no go shoo away and make sure the car is warm for the ladies departure."

Posted by: jamfke Mar 20 2006, 09:59 PM
Darius sputters, removes a glove from his hand and strikes Sawyer across his face with it. He then drops the glove on the floor between them.

Posted by: netjedi Mar 20 2006, 10:02 PM
Sawyer looks over at the ladies
"Ladies I ask for you to excuse my actions."

Sawyer will attempt to swing and hit the fop in the face (he is not very good at fighting)

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 20 2006, 10:03 PM
At the sound of the glove hitting Sawyers face, the room suddenly falls silent. Very Silent.

Posted by: jamfke Mar 20 2006, 10:04 PM
Darius will attempt to block the blow and follow up with a right cross of his own.

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 20 2006, 10:06 PM
Sawyer swings at Darius, who, after years of training, can spot danger, deftly steps out of the way.

Posted by: jamfke Mar 20 2006, 10:11 PM
Darius sneers, "Uncivilized beast!"

He places his hand upon the hilt of his rapier but doesn't draw it yet. He can see the man isn't much of a warrior.

"Is that the best you can do?"

Posted by: netjedi Mar 20 2006, 10:16 PM
Using his manipulation and politics skills Sawyer responds
"Yes it is, but I was not the one who started the physicality’s, sir. I guess the question is, is that all you have? Resorting to mere and lowly violence when some one is more of an intellectual than you are, obviously you resort to violence since words are more than you can bear."

Posted by: jamfke Mar 20 2006, 10:20 PM
QUOTE (netjedi @ Mar 20 2006, 10:16 PM)
Using his manipulation and politics skills Sawyer responds
"Yes it is, but I was not the one who started the physicality’s, sir. I guess the question is, is that all you have? Resorting to mere and lowly violence when some one is more of an intellectual than you are, obviously you resort to violence since words are more than you can bear."

Darius summons forth his ability to awe his opponents and steps forward, "I assure you, peasant, my intellect is far superior to your own. Honor must be defended with more than words, however, and you have been challenged!"

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 20 2006, 10:29 PM
The girls burst out in laughter again, and everyone else is watching with an air of expectancy.

Posted by: netjedi Mar 20 2006, 10:33 PM
"Why is the court fop calling me a peasant! And if your intellect is as superior as you say, then why would you not retort with your wit instead of issuing a challenge to a duel with some one who you know already is not threat to you with a sword. Instead of hiding behind your sword why do you not put your brain where your mouth is? A truly honorable man would be honor bound to respond in kind to the way he was offended."

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 20 2006, 10:34 PM
Suddenly the Bikers start shouting,

"Run 'im through!"

"Don't let the dick talk to ya like that!"

"Usted cobarde. El escoger en alguien que no puede luchar"

"¿Qué usted está hablando? Eso es lo que usted do."

"Ohh. Si"

Posted by: netjedi Mar 20 2006, 10:36 PM
Joshua stands up and goes over to the bikers
"Settle down, cowgirls! Can't you see he cannot challenge anyone else, for he knows he would loose against any other."

Posted by: jamfke Mar 20 2006, 10:39 PM
QUOTE (netjedi @ Mar 20 2006, 10:33 PM)
"Why is the court fop calling me a peasant! And if your intellect is as superior as you say, then why would you not retort with your wit instead of issuing a challenge to a duel with some one who you know already is not threat to you with a sword. Instead of hiding behind your sword why do you not put your brain where your mouth is? A truly honorable man would be honor bound to respond in kind to the way he was offended."

Ignoring the biker trash, Darius responds, "You sir, are a coward! You are beneath me."

He stoops and picks up his glove and tucks it into his pocket. While removing the other, he steps past the low born and sits between the ladies.

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 20 2006, 10:39 PM
"Yeah little man. You want a go at us? We'll teach you the meaning of pain."

The bikers step forward, hands going inside jackets.

Posted by: jamfke Mar 20 2006, 10:41 PM
Darius ignores the threats as he would a groveling servant.

"Now ladies, where were we?" he grins.

Posted by: netjedi Mar 20 2006, 10:42 PM
Sawyer steps away and starts plotting how he can eventually retaliate against the fop.

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 20 2006, 10:45 PM
The bikers start to circle Joshua, coming close to where the pseudo duel was taking place.

Posted by: netjedi Mar 20 2006, 10:47 PM
"Gents you are all aware that being circled like this is not the best solution to your problem right."

he starts to reach into his duster for his revolver

Posted by: jamfke Mar 20 2006, 10:50 PM
Marcus rolls his eyes and moves closer to the area, reaching inside his coat for his holstered .38.

'What a night this is turning out to be!' he thought.

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 20 2006, 10:52 PM
A low rumble is heard coming from behind and above Joshua,

"I see one weapon, and I finish what you start."

The bikers look to the voice and then slowly remove their hands from their jackets.

Posted by: netjedi Mar 20 2006, 10:53 PM
Joshua calls out to the low down dirty bikers
"Well if ya feel like a mezcan jumpin frijole, then jump amigo"

he stares down the one that appears to be the ring leader to the six of them.

Posted by: jamfke Mar 20 2006, 10:58 PM
Marcus shifts directions with his hand and pulls out a fresh pack of smokes. He casts a glance at the fellow up above as he opens them and takes one out and lights up.

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 20 2006, 10:58 PM
The bikers head back to their seats, all five of them,

Suddenly there is a loud crash coming from behind Joshua. Everyone else sees one of the bikers move behind the cowboy and draws a sawn off shotgun. Sam hurls himself from the staircase and crashes into the biker.

Posted by: netjedi Mar 20 2006, 11:03 PM
Joshua whips out his bowie and jumps on the fallen biker and attempt to cut his gun hand.

Posted by: jamfke Mar 20 2006, 11:07 PM
Marcus stuffs his hand back into his coat and wraps his hand around the grip of his pistol, ready to pull it if he has to.

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 20 2006, 11:09 PM
Joshua leaps into the tangle of limbs, his knife stabbing down into the bikers wrist, just as the shot gun goes off, just missing Josh's head. Sam's claws dig in deeply on the biker.

Posted by: netjedi Mar 20 2006, 11:10 PM
"ya no good dirty bastard! I will bleed you and feast on your blood."

Joshua continues to try and cut his gun hand.

Posted by: jamfke Mar 20 2006, 11:10 PM
Marcus steps forward and kicks away the shotgun.

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 20 2006, 11:16 PM
The biker sinks his fangs into Josh's knife arm, just as josh is about to cut him again. Sam rends a large hunk of meat from the biker's shoulder.

Suddenly Josh is jumped on from behind and he feels claws sinking into his back.

Marcus kicks the shotty across the room, just as Josh is jumped.

Posted by: jamfke Mar 20 2006, 11:20 PM
Marcus turns and pulls his revolver, careful not to aim it until he sees the new attacker.

Posted by: netjedi Mar 20 2006, 11:22 PM
Joshua swings with a claw at one of his attakcers form behind attempting to gash a throat. Joshua starts to growl like a feral animal.

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 20 2006, 11:29 PM
"¡Basura Gringo!"

Josh lashes out at the Biker that's jumped him from behind, spinning, his hands turning to deadly claws, he slashes teh throat of the biker, who falls to the ground, trying desperately to keep his head attached to his shoulders.

Meanwhile Sam and the other biker trade vicious blows, and the biker stops moving, and slowly desloves to ash.

Marcus sees the one thatattacked from behind, but it seems busy holding it's head on.

Posted by: netjedi Mar 20 2006, 11:30 PM
Joshua presses the attack trying to sever his head.

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 20 2006, 11:36 PM
Joshua leaps at the other biker, a feral growl issueing from his lips. The biker's eyes go wide in fear, when suddenly Joshua is brought down just before reaching his target.

The smell of death slowly fills his nostrils.

Posted by: netjedi Mar 20 2006, 11:39 PM
with another swing of his claws he tries to savagely swipe at the targets throat.

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 20 2006, 11:43 PM
A booted foot comes down on Joshua's arm, he now feels the extra weight on his back, a whispered russian voice says,

"That will do. Unless you don't like your existance."

Posted by: netjedi Mar 20 2006, 11:45 PM
with a growl Joshua calls out
"I'm cool, I'm cool"

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 20 2006, 11:53 PM
To everyone else, they see Johua leap at the biker when appearing, as if out of thin air, a robed and cowled figure just drops on to Joshua's back. It then leans down and says something into Josh's ear.


The Ragman helps Joshua to his feet. He can see Sam being restrained by three of the ugliest vampires ever seen. Sam is screaming at the Gangrel

"U brak het verdrag! Ik ga elke laatste één van u doden!"

The Nosferatu struggle as they drag Sam away and up the stairs.

The bikers look as if they've just seen a ghost.

Posted by: netjedi Mar 21 2006, 12:01 AM
Joshua turns to see the vampire who restrained him. he pulls his hair back out of his face and takes in a deep look at the fellow
"See I'm cool."
in a very low voice
"So I finally see what you look like reaper"

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 21 2006, 12:06 AM
Looking into the cowl, all Joshua can see is a thick brown beard. The rest of his face is hidden in shadow.

"Aye, Reaper I am. Now leave these miscreants to me."

Ragman then heads towards the bikers

Posted by: netjedi Mar 21 2006, 12:08 AM
"Aye, as stated I'm cool. I will cause no more ruckus here this eve."

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 21 2006, 12:12 AM
When the fight broke out, the female Deavas leapt out of their seats and hid behind Jameroquia and Tybolt, who both moved closer in a defensive position. As each blow fell, the females shreiked in panic, except Gabriella and Sara who watched in fascination.

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 21 2006, 12:15 AM
The Ragman grabs two of the remaining bikers by their throats, and drags them out of the hall. The other two look like they are about to object, when a wave of fear washes over the room. Fear that eminates from Ragman. One of the bikers falls to the ground in the fetal position, the other goes even whiter. Infact the whole room goes whiter as the fear effects every one.

Posted by: netjedi Mar 21 2006, 12:16 AM
Joshua makes a notion towards the ladies
"Ladies my apologies for the ruckus. You won't be bothered by me or my actions no more this night."

He steps away to get another cup of blood and brings one to Sam

"Sorry about that, didn't want you to get involved in my wraslin, but I think they learned their lesson."

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 21 2006, 12:27 AM
As Joshua comes up the stairs, one of the nosferatu that had dragged Sam out of the room comes running down them, quickly followed by the others. They look the worst for wear. Claw marks riddle their clothes. Next Sam comes stalking to the stairs, upon seeing you, he motions Joshua to follow him, with one clawed finger.

Once you're alone with him and you apologise, in his gravely voice,

"Why did you wish a fight with that scum for? You're lucky they weren't full Bruja. You'd be dead now."

Posted by: netjedi Mar 21 2006, 12:31 AM
"I wasn't looking for a fight, but they were circling the other fellows and that ain't right. I just told them to back off, then they decided come round and try and take out their frustrations about how ugly they are on me."

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 21 2006, 12:35 AM
"Well yer lucky. Bruja gangrel are strong and tough. We're just lucky they hadn't awoken their blood yet."

Sam take the blood and drinks it.

"You had better git back down stairs. Dave is going to make an anouncement soon."

Posted by: netjedi Mar 21 2006, 12:38 AM
"yessa"

downs his drink and gets another. he picks a piece of wall to lean on and waits.

Posted by: netjedi Mar 21 2006, 12:39 AM
Sawyer uses his cell phone to take a picture of Darius and uploads it. he then calls a friend to see if he can find anything on Darius and to send him the info to his home.

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 21 2006, 12:44 AM
QUOTE (netjedi @ Mar 21 2006, 01:39 AM)
Sawyer uses his cell phone to take a picture of Darius and uploads it. he then calls a friend to see if he can find anything on Darius and to send him the info to his home.


The picture comes out blurry.

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 21 2006, 06:12 PM
The Hall is abuzz with both concern and excitment. Jameroquia and Tybolt have relaxed some what, but the fear still permeates the Hall. Sam is seen pacing the upper balcony and the bikers try to console themselves. The Lancea Sanctum have formed a huddle and seem to be in an animated conversation.

At this point several more vampires arrive. It seems that the Circle of Crones are showing up tonight. These five kindred rarely come to these gatherings.

Posted by: jamfke Mar 21 2006, 06:20 PM
Marcus quickly puts up his revolver and takes another drag from his cigarette. He looks across the room at the newcomers and thinks, 'What the hell is going on here tonight?'

He moves over towards the ladies seated across from him and takes a chair far behind them. He'd heard of their manipulative ways, and didn't need to be distracted on a night like this.

Finishing his smoke, he pulls out another and lights it with the embers.

Posted by: jamfke Mar 21 2006, 06:23 PM
Darius sighs and looks over his shoulder at the ladies. He knew better than to pick a fight with so many of these base creatures, but his honor was at stake, and he couldn't resist boasting his abilities to others.

Seeing the Crones enter only made him more agitated, however.

Why is this meeting necessary? Why do I have to be here?

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 21 2006, 06:27 PM
Soon the hall fills up. Close to 70 vampires have turned up. A good portion none of you have seen before. They start to mingle and the ruckus is soon forgotten, or elborated upon. The vampires seem to stay in certain cliques, mainly either Clan or Covenant. There are a few cases where the Beasts start to rise, but they are soon put into check. For about 45 minutes this continues, then the Primogen come out of the back room and line up along the balcony railing.

Posted by: jamfke Mar 21 2006, 06:35 PM
Marcus leans forward in his chair and looks up at them, taking a puff occasionally while waiting for them to speak.

Darius leans back and crosses his legs. He looks at his fingernails and decides that he's in need of a manicure soon.

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 21 2006, 07:01 PM
Once all the Primogen are stationed David Hagen steps forward. He has a haughty look to his 5'5" frame. He's not much bigger then Sam, probably has a few extra Pounds, but his bearing is one of royalty, his suit looks like it was tailor made (Darius picks this up in a flash. Italian by the look of the cut). His Black lace cravat compliments the black suit completely.

He scans the vampires assembled below him then in his faint british accented voice,

"Thank you all for coming at such short notice. I have some news that concerns everyone in this city. It seems that we are at war."

At this the vampires start to murmer and talk amongst themselves. David waits until they settle down before continueing,

"It is a covert war, nothing like what you younger of our kind would know. 'Imperial' Prince Viktor Chang has declared this city as his. Naturally I refruted his claim and sent the ashes of his herald back to him. So he has declared war upon us. His next step will be to call a Princes councilium and lay charges of treason upon me and the residents here. We must shore up our defenses."

The vampires reactions to this news is mixed at best. There is a loud up roar, mainly of fear and cries of what can they do. David tries to speak several times, but noone seems to listen. Suddenly the hall falls silent and all attention is drawn to the Prince, his Majestic nature is extremely evident.

"Thank you. Please stay calm. We have some masterful tactictions amongst us, and naturally I have allies in other cities. We will survive this war. On another note, it seems that Bloody Mary has teamed up with Cody. I remind all present here that Lextalionis was called an these two and thus their unlives are forfeit. I will be speaking to members of the court, and giving out assignments. You are to fulfill these duties if we are to survive. Thank you for your time."

With that he walks away from the railing.

Posted by: jamfke Mar 21 2006, 07:06 PM
Darius sighs, "Bugger, just when I was getting used to some peace and quiet! Oh well, this will give me a chance to prove my boasts to that hick!"

Marcus lights another smoke and sits quietly, pondering everything he's heard.

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 21 2006, 07:10 PM
Soon Sam and Lyre start circulating the room, talking to kindred. As they do the vampire heads up the stairs and then comes back down a few minutes later.

Darius is soon approached by Josephene,

"I've heard a little rumour. It seems that the Prince heard about your little tiff with the mekhet. He isn't happy."

Posted by: jamfke Mar 21 2006, 07:18 PM
"My 'tiff' was their doing. I was simply defending my honor! I'm certain His majesty will understand."

Darius looks at the ruffles of his left sleeve and begins fluffing them a bit.

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 21 2006, 07:21 PM
"Well I heard he will be seeing you in person. I wonder if you'll put your foot in your mouth, like you did with Baroness Brittania."

She gives a catty little smile

Posted by: jamfke Mar 21 2006, 07:27 PM
"My lack of concern should be evident in my expression. Go back to your groveling, wench!"

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 21 2006, 07:34 PM
From behind him, Darius hears,

"Je ferais attention d'elle. Elle fait lui donner plus de puissance puis vous le crédit pour."

(I would be careful of her. She has more power then you give her credit for.)

It 's Tybolt.

Posted by: jamfke Mar 21 2006, 07:39 PM
Darius casts a sideways glance at Tybolt and smirks. He moves towards the staircase and awaits his summons.

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 21 2006, 07:42 PM
"Pauvre imbécile trompé."

(Poor deluded fool)

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 21 2006, 07:49 PM
A vampire wanders past Marcus, stops, and comes back to stand in front of him. He's nearly 6' tall, black and wearing a suit that looks like it hardly comes out of the closet.

"You're HIS childe aren't you? You're the one they're fighting over. Wow it must be great having them fighting over you and protecting you."

Posted by: jamfke Mar 21 2006, 10:22 PM
Marcus blows a smoke ring at the fellow, "Actually, they were fighting over the royal pain over there by the staircase." He nods towards Darius.

"And I'm tired of the whole 'His Childe' bullshit. I didn't ask for it, and I still don't want it. If I can find a way to loose this 'gift' and get my life back, I will."

Posted by: netjedi Mar 21 2006, 10:27 PM
Joshua heads over to Darius
"Well now, it seems you will get to prove yer worth in a fight after all. If yer fightin is as good as yer smell, then you can come fight along with me."

Joshua walks off not waiting for a response. he looks for the young fella that was about to get trounced on by Darius

"Listen here ya little yella bastard. That pansey comes around on you again, you have no recourse to talk any longer. Words are good whens they needed and bad whens they ain't. You may be all well educated and all, but that may not amount to a hill a beans in this here war. I hope you can make yerself useful somewhere else other than the fight. now go on now, get"

Again Joshua departs ignoring any response.

He see's the lawman that was at the punch bowl earlier and walsk by him and the guy he's yappin with.
"scuse me son, I seen what ya did earlier, much obliged, I'll keep an eye on yer back for ya, just like you'de done for me."

Joshua does an informal two finger salute and walks off and while keeping an eye on the remaining bunch of yella bellies that jumped him before he looks for Sam to see what Sam will need form him to prepare for the coming war.

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 25 2006, 07:58 PM
QUOTE (jamfke @ Mar 21 2006, 11:22 PM)
Marcus blows a smoke ring at the fellow, "Actually, they were fighting over the royal pain over there by the staircase." He nods towards Darius.


"Nah man, I don't mean that. I mean the Prince and your sire. They've been warrin' over you."

Posted by: jamfke Mar 25 2006, 08:02 PM
Marcus gets a blank look on his face, "They have? First I've heard about it!"

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 25 2006, 08:02 PM
Joshua can't seem to catch Sam. When he spots him, and manages to get to where he saw him, Sam isn't there. It happens a fair bit.


There's a constant stream of Vampires going up and coming down the stairs.

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 25 2006, 08:11 PM
QUOTE (jamfke @ Mar 25 2006, 09:02 PM)
Marcus gets a blank look on his face, "They have? First I've heard about it!"

"Aww man you are a hot commodity as far as they're concerned. I can't believe you haven't noticed."

Posted by: jamfke Mar 25 2006, 08:12 PM
Marcus takes another puff of his smoke, "I try to keep my nose out of their business as much as possible."

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 25 2006, 08:15 PM
Suddenly Sam appears next to the black vampire and address' Marcus.

"Top of the stairs. Wait to be called in."

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 25 2006, 08:17 PM
Lyre bounds up to Joshua.

"Hey Joshy. Davey wants to see you. Go to the top of the stairs and wait to be called in. Bye bye." And she bounds of again.

Posted by: jamfke Mar 25 2006, 08:17 PM
Marcus glares up at Sam and takes a long drag, then snuffs his smoke in the nearest potted plant before heading up the steps. He waits as instructed, a tight feeling in his gut tells him he's not going to like this one bit.

Posted by: netjedi Mar 25 2006, 08:19 PM
Joshua heads up to the top of the stairs and waits to be called in.

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 25 2006, 08:20 PM
Lyre bounces over to Darius,

"Dazz, Dave wants to see you. Top of the stairs and wait to be announced."

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 25 2006, 08:21 PM
Sam confronts Sawyer.

"Top of the stairs, and wait for you name."

Posted by: jamfke Mar 25 2006, 08:24 PM
Darius watches the nymph bounce around the room, "Too bad she's already been taken, she might have made a nice addition to my herd!"

Posted by: netjedi Mar 25 2006, 08:27 PM
looks at Sam
"Yes sir"

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 25 2006, 08:42 PM
Once all four are assembled at the top of the stairs, Jessabelle Smythe, comes over.

"Now, gentlemen, you must show proper decorum when meeting the Prince. Don't get too close, don't stand too far way. Also remove all head wear and don't smoke unless offered. Don't sit unless offered. Do not interrupt or question his word, and don't talk unless addressed."

With that she walks away to another group assembling at the other side of the landing.

Posted by: netjedi Mar 25 2006, 08:58 PM
"Aye lass"

Posted by: jamfke Mar 25 2006, 08:59 PM
Marcus replaces the cigarette he was about to light back into the pack and tucks it nervously back into his pocket.

Darius rolls his eyes at the rest of this motley crew and checks his clothes for any lint or wrinkles. He looks at his nails again and wishes he'd gotten that manicure.

Posted by: netjedi Mar 25 2006, 09:00 PM
Sawyer has a slight look of disgust at being placed in a line with that pompous brat.

Posted by: Orgaloth Mar 25 2006, 09:05 PM
Time slowly ticks by. It's been close to two hours since the prince made his speech, and nearly half an hour since you were asked to wait at the top of the stairs. In fact several other groups and individuals have gone in and they haven't waited as long as you.

Posted by: jamfke Mar 25 2006, 09:06 PM
Marcus leans and whispers to Josh, "We must've really gotten the crappy assignment."

Posted by: netjedi Mar 25 2006, 09:09 PM
Joshua whispers back
"I think ye may be right. ye may want to be lighting up another stogey"

Posted by: netjedi Mar 26 2006, 07:44 PM
Sawyer thinks to himself I know I am going to regret this and turns to Darius
"Sir, I believe I may have been out of line earlier, I took a simple joke and overstepped its boundaries and turned it into an attack of your honor, for that I apologize. For that was not my intention."

He waits for a response from Darius, hoping that Darius will be the gentleman he makes himself out to be and put this behind them, well until Sawyer can get him back for this at least.

Posted by: jamfke Mar 26 2006, 07:57 PM
Darius sniffs and checks his fingernails once again before answering.

"Your apology is accepted, just don't let it happen again."

Posted by: netjedi Mar 26 2006, 08:06 PM
Sawyer thinks to himself well that went better than anticipated

Posted by: Orgaloth May 22 2006, 11:31 PM
Jessabelle comes back to the group.

"The Prince will see you now. Remember what I told you."

With that she walks off.

As you enter the Princes study, you can see how rich the man is. Nothing in here seems to be younger then a centary. Every wall is lined with bookcases that reach from the floor to the 12' ceiling. The room itself is as large as a small apartment. There is a table with six leather cushioned chairs around it, and a large desk at the other end of the room. Behind the desk the prince seems to be concentrating on something and there are four chairs arranged in font of it.

As you move into the room, the door behind you closes and flawlessly melds in to the wall, the bookcase on it's back making it near impossible to find.

Darius notices that each book seems to be first editions, well the ones that he recognises anyway.

Sawyer is the first to notice the laptop built into the Prince's desk.

Finally Hagen looks up, he comes to his feet and sweeps an arm indicating the chairs,

"Sit please gentlemen. I have your assignments. Basically you are filling in for Ragman and Sam. So it will be your job to keep the masquerade, and the peace. Are there any questions?"

Posted by: Orgaloth May 22 2006, 11:59 PM
Del is wandering down around the Entertainment district. The streetwalkers nad their pimps are out early tonight, and the police cruisers don't seem to notice the activity. As she passes the various alley's she either hears a drug buy going down, or is offered drugs.

Posted by: Tythorin May 23 2006, 07:19 PM
Del continued down the street trying to ignore all the distraction around her. She tried thinking a few nights back. Now what was it he said. Somthing about taking me to meet someone called Gabriella back at the Bar...

She looked towards the entrance of the Coyote Bar.The fear she had of the place held her back for a few moments but slowly she entered the Bar realsing it was her best chance to find out what had happened.

Posted by: Orgaloth May 24 2006, 08:00 AM
Del enters the Coyote Bar. It seems to be a mix of country and western and modern rock/dance. The patrons are quickly getting drunk and having a good time. Just as Del goes in, the bouncer, Tony, is forcfully ejecting a patron. It seems the patron is rather clumsy as his head keeps hitting various walls, doorways, bartops and tables on the way out. Each time you hear Tony say "Ooops". At the exit Tony bodily picks up the patron and hurls him into the street.

Posted by: Tythorin May 24 2006, 08:23 AM
Del nods to Tony as she enters the Bar. Slowly she weaves her way through the numerous patrons to the bar.

She looks up to the bartender. "I am looking for Gabriella."

Posted by: Orgaloth May 24 2006, 08:29 AM
Sharah, looks up from what she was doing,

"Sorry love, she ain't here. Should be back later tonight though. Can I get ya something to drink while ya wait?"

Posted by: Tythorin May 24 2006, 08:47 AM
"Just water please." Del replies taking a seat. "Do you have a number I could contact her by?"

Posted by: Orgaloth May 25 2006, 05:26 AM
"I tell ya love, I'd give it to ya, but she has it off."

Sharah puts a water down in front of Del.

Tony now makes an appearance at the Bar.

"Can you believe that sucker? He tried to bribe me off."

Posted by: Tythorin May 25 2006, 07:55 AM
"Alright thanks anyways."

Del turns to look at Tony. "And you let him off that easy" she shot back flahing a smile. She turns back to the bar sipping her water. Well I guess all I can do now is wait for Gabriella to show up.

Posted by: netjedi Jun 7 2006, 12:04 AM
QUOTE (Orgaloth @ May 22 2006, 10:31 PM)
Jessabelle comes back to the group.

"The Prince will see you now. Remember what I told you."

With that she walks off.

As you enter the Princes study, you can see how rich the man is. Nothing in here seems to be younger then a centary. Every wall is lined with bookcases that reach from the floor to the 12' ceiling. The room itself is as large as a small apartment. There is a table with six leather cushioned chairs around it, and a large desk at the other end of the room. Behind the desk the prince seems to be concentrating on something and there are four chairs arranged in font of it.

As you move into the room, the door behind you closes and flawlessly melds in to the wall, the bookcase on it's back making it near impossible to find.

Darius notices that each book seems to be first editions, well the ones that he recognises anyway.

Sawyer is the first to notice the laptop built into the Prince's desk.

Finally Hagen looks up, he comes to his feet and sweeps an arm indicating the chairs,

"Sit please gentlemen. I have your assignments. Basically you are filling in for Ragman and Sam. So it will be your job to keep the masquerade, and the peace. Are there any questions?"

Joshua looks up
"Very well, but may I ask as to why we (he looks around to his company) were selected? I rekin' we ain't next in line for such promotions by the looks of the company downstairs. I know I ain't had a lot of fancy schoolin' like these fine fellers, but i can't see the big picture in this, may I have your understandin in this?"




Sawyer just grins at Joshua's remark.

Posted by: Orgaloth Aug 5 2006, 08:56 PM
QUOTE (netjedi @ Jun 7 2006, 01:04 AM)
QUOTE (Orgaloth @ May 22 2006, 10:31 PM)

"Sit please gentlemen. I have your assignments. Basically you are filling in for Ragman and Sam. So it will be your job to keep the masquerade, and the peace. Are there any questions?"

Joshua looks up
"Very well, but may I ask as to why we (he looks around to his company) were selected? I rekin' we ain't next in line for such promotions by the looks of the company downstairs. I know I ain't had a lot of fancy schoolin' like these fine fellers, but i can't see the big picture in this, may I have your understandin in this?"

Hagen looks at Joshua, then leans back in his chair,

"Quiet frankly, it's because I say so, but to put you mind at ease."

He leans forward looking at each in turn and pausing longer on, Toombs and Joshua,

"It's because of who your sires are and the skills each of you have."

Posted by: jamfke Aug 5 2006, 10:51 PM
Toombs stiffens up a little, "Look, I'm all for keeping the peace, but your little Masquerade is something I never asked to be invited to in the first place. If it were up to me, I'd be kicking back in a bar downtown, boozing it up with my pals from the precinct after sundown. Now that I'm one of your kind, however, I have no other choice do I?"

Darius rolls his eyes at the officer's response, "If I may your grace? Were I to be chosen as your captain, you could rest easily knowing that our presence amongst these mortals would remain anonymous." He bows as he utters the last few words.

Powered by Invision Power Board (http://www.invisionboard.com)
© Invision Power Services (http://www.invisionpower.com)