Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
Role Players Direct > Jamfke's World > Star Wars D6: Dissension


Posted by: jamfke Jan 21 2006, 10:13 PM
The galaxy has been shaking since the events that led to the end of the war between the Seperatists and the Republic. Countless beings across the galaxy are being detained and questioned because of their loyalties during the conflict. Several worlds have been devastated by Imperial invasion for harboring fugitive Jedi or resisting the Emperors rule.

Many who thought they were safe during the war to carry out illicit trading or other unsavory deeds have gone into hiding or have disappeared entirely. The galaxy, if viewed from above would appear to be in flames from the Emperor's reign of fear.

There are some, however, that have made the decision to hold out for a time when the Emperor's tyranny can be destroyed. They wait for the sign that a force powerful enough to crush the mighty Empire will arise from the ashes of the Republic. That sign has its beginnings on an insignificant world in the outer rim of the galaxy. A planet that has seen its fair share of fading dreams...





In a small cantina near Tosche Station in Anchorhead, a man sits drinking a dirty glass of water while watching a static riddled holonet broadcast about Darth Vader. He sneers as the anouncer touts Vader as the Emperors new voice in the galaxy. He sneers because he served several missions under the man under that mask as one of the elite forces known as Vader's Fist.

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 21 2006, 10:22 PM
The man is sitting in a corner, cloak wrapped about his body, and hood up. All that can be seen of his face is his mouth as he drinks. The hand holding the glass is in some form of hard covering that is blue. He also looks slightly uncomfortable in the surounds, but at the moment he is too engrossed in the holo. There is a large pack sitting on the seat next to the man.

Posted by: jamfke Jan 21 2006, 11:20 PM
He gulps down the last swallow of the metallic tasting fluid as the newscaster reports of yet another world being brought to justice by Vader and the 501st.

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 21 2006, 11:28 PM
In a quiet voice;

"Justice eh? I wonder how many children were killed in this campaigne. There's a difference between this justice and the justice that was wrought on Jabiim, LORD Vader."

Contempt is evident in his voice even if the reasons may not be clear.

Posted by: jamfke Jan 21 2006, 11:31 PM
A Twilek barmaid stops at the table, "Fill your glass sir?"

Posted by: Shathio Jan 22 2006, 01:02 AM
Haim steps into the Cantina. She looks around for a brief moment survaying the area and than begins looking for a empty table. This was the last planet she would have chosen for a destination but it looked like she was stranded here until she could find a way off this rock.

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 22 2006, 04:27 AM
The man looks up at the Twilek, then rumages around in his pack. When he looks back he seems to be concentrating before replying. His voice is slightly louder now that he's actually talking to someone, and it said as if he's not use to anyone talking back to him.

"Yes. One more."

As the new person enters, he looks over and seems to be gauging the individual

I wonder why one so young is coming into a place like this

He looks back to the barmaid.

"Is there an age limit in this structure? Or should I say in this establishment?"

He continues to watch the new arrival and the reaction she has had on the patrons of this hive of scum and villianary.

Posted by: Darth Windu Jan 22 2006, 09:02 AM
"Evening," Josa said, plopping himself down in the chair opposite the cloaked man. To the barmaid he yelled, "Hey! His refill's on me!". In a hushed tone he queried "You were on Jambiim?"

Posted by: Shathio Jan 22 2006, 09:43 AM
Haim turned to the cloaked man as he began to ask the barmaid about age limits.

"Hey, im just tryin to get out of the sun like everyone else."

Why do all these people have to make things so difficult. She thought sliding into a empty booth.

Posted by: jamfke Jan 22 2006, 01:17 PM
The barmaid smiles at Josa with a twinkle in her eye, "And what can I get for you, handsome?"

Posted by: Darth Windu Jan 22 2006, 01:22 PM
Josa winks at her and askes for a Corellian Brandy, straight up.

Posted by: jamfke Jan 22 2006, 01:28 PM
QUOTE (Shathio @ Jan 22 2006, 10:43 AM)
Haim turned to the cloaked man as he began to ask the barmaid about age limits.

"Hey, im just tryin to get out of the sun like everyone else."

Why do all these people have to make things so difficult. She thought sliding into a empty booth.

The Ithorian bartender looks down at Haim, "You do look a bit young for a place like this, but if it is shelter you seek, you have it here at Horshs."

Posted by: jamfke Jan 22 2006, 01:28 PM
QUOTE (Darth Windu @ Jan 22 2006, 02:22 PM)
Josa winks at her and askes for a Corellian Brandy, straight up.

She smiles back, "Right away sir."

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 22 2006, 07:57 PM
The man looks up and Josa can see a deep scar running across one of the mans eyes.

"I have never been to Jambiim. I fought at Jabiim though. Who are you?"

Posted by: jamfke Jan 22 2006, 07:59 PM
Josa sees a face that seems extremely familiar.

Posted by: Darth Windu Jan 22 2006, 08:01 PM
"Josa Valdeq, smuggler and free trader," he says, "But the more imporatant thing, who are you? The only things that fought on Jabiim recently were droids and clones,".

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 22 2006, 08:12 PM
"There were also Jedi there. I fought along side General Kenobi. In fact he saved my life on that field."

The man takes a sip of his drink and is momentarily lost in his memories, before coming back to reality.

"So what does a smuggler and free trader do?"

It's possible that he is joking, but there's something in his voice...

Posted by: Darth Windu Jan 22 2006, 08:19 PM
Josa looks at him quiziclly. "I run around the galaxy, delivering usually illegal substances,"

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 22 2006, 08:24 PM
"So you break imperial laws? Interesting. Can you tell me more about your occupation?"

Posted by: Darth Windu Jan 22 2006, 08:33 PM
"Okay, I take a smuggling run from a crimelord, a Hutt usually," Josa begins "I get the spices or money or whatever, and take it too wherever my employer wants," Josa looks at him more closely. " You're pretty suspicous,you still haven't told me who you are and most people on Tatooine know about smugglers, for all I know you could be an Imperial Secret Police Officer,".He pales. "Oh, frak, you are, aren't you?"

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 22 2006, 08:42 PM
The man smiles, and you can tell it's not something he does often.

"No, I'm not ISP. I'm new to this sector and am looking for transport. Lets just say I'm trying to find myself."

He takes another sip, looks a little thoughtful then,

"Sorry about the questions, but do you transport passengers?"

Posted by: Darth Windu Jan 22 2006, 08:46 PM
"I do, occasionally," Josa says, relaxing. "Where exactly do you want to go?"

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 22 2006, 08:50 PM
"At the moment, I have no fixed plans. I am... exploring, is the best I can come up with. Where are you headed next? And what do you charge for passage?"

Posted by: Darth Windu Jan 22 2006, 08:56 PM
"I got a job from Jabba the Hutt, I'm heading for Nal Hutta in... a couple of hours, you can come if you like, that'll be five grand, if you help with the ship, the Imps are touchy these days, I might need help,"

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 22 2006, 09:03 PM
The man looks a little down after you mention the price,

"Ohh. That's much more then I have. There's no way I can afford that."

"Nul Hutta is the Hutt homeworld isn't it?"

Posted by: Darth Windu Jan 22 2006, 09:07 PM
"Hey, pay me what you have now and the rest later, I'm a nice man! Yeah, it's the Hutt homeworld, I live real near it on Nar Shadaa, they weren't kidding, nicknaming it the Smuggler's Moon, you'd have to walk a thousand miles from a city on Nar Shaddaa to meet someone who didn't know a smuggler,"

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 22 2006, 09:13 PM
"Could I hire myself to you for passage? I'm fit, not afraid of hard work. I'm alright in a gun fight."

He looks a little hopeful, but resigned to his fate none the less.

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 22 2006, 09:40 PM
Whilst talking to Josa, the man continues to look at the patrons, and particularly the girl. He seems to be expecting something to happen. He pulls his cloak tight around himself and continues to wait.

Posted by: jamfke Jan 22 2006, 11:00 PM
The cantina door is blown open wide by a gust of wind. A humanoid in a dark cloak steps in and pushes the door shut behind him. He walks up to the bar and places an order. He wears the hood of his cloak drawn deeply over his face so that not even his chin can be seen. He watches the holonet broadcasts and occasionally glances out one of the slit windows that look out into the street beyond.

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 23 2006, 12:15 AM
Noticeing the new patrons nervousness, The man carefully looks for any sign of weaponary.

To Josa:

"I think we could be in for some trouble. That individual keeps looking out the window to the street."

(Under the cloak, with his free hand AA-0042 carefully loosens his blaster pistol, so that it is easier to draw).

Posted by: Shathio Jan 23 2006, 04:35 AM
Haim sat back and listened to the conversation around the cantina. Waiting for anything that could get her off planet. These spacer type cantinas were usualy the best place to look.

She listened carfuly to the conversation between Josa and AA-0042. Nal Hutta wasn't an ideal location either but these smuggler types often had valuables with them.

She turned to look as a new figure entered the room. Whats with everyone on this world and dark cloaks

Posted by: Darth Windu Jan 23 2006, 06:53 AM
Josa lookes around warily. "Okay, you're hired, now let's get outta here," he stood up and walked to the door.

Posted by: jamfke Jan 23 2006, 04:29 PM
QUOTE (Darth Windu @ Jan 23 2006, 06:53 AM)
Josa lookes around warily. "Okay, you're hired, now let's get outta here," he stood up and walked to the door.

As Josa gets up, the door whips open once more and another figure, bundled against the wind-blown sand, steps inside. Once the door is closed, he pats the dust from his sleeves and removes a veil from across his face. A Weequay, Kwaan C'lotha, looks around the cantina and spots Josa. He smirks and begins moving towards him.

C'lotha is one of Jabba's many henchmen/errand boys usually sent to deliver messages to clients and subordinates.

"Good afternoon Josa. Jabba sends his greetings."

Posted by: Darth Windu Jan 23 2006, 04:41 PM
"Look C'lotha, you tell get your slimy hide over to Jabba and tell him I'm leaving for Nal Hutta, right now," Josa pokes the weequay's chest with a finger. " And, I gotta new Co-Pilot," Josa adds, throwing an arm around AA-0042's shoulders.

Posted by: jamfke Jan 23 2006, 05:10 PM
C'lotha squints at the remark, and follows with a soft chuckle.

"But you don't even know why I came looking for you. Jabba has decided in his benevolence and grace to offer you a better deal."

As C'lotha is speaking, AA-0042 notices the cloaked figure at the bar tense up. The move is so slight that only someone trained for mortal combat would notice. The man swallows the remnants of the fluid in his glass, lays down a few credits on the bar, and turns towards the door. He takes a step and pauses while casting a glance towards Haim, as if trying to decide if he should move. He then continues to the door and then out into the blistering sand storm. Something in the man's stride rings familiar to AA-0042.

Posted by: Darth Windu Jan 23 2006, 05:49 PM
"A better deal? How much?"

Posted by: jamfke Jan 23 2006, 06:58 PM
C'lotha looks at AA-0042, "Perhaps this should be discussed privately."

Posted by: Darth Windu Jan 23 2006, 07:05 PM
"Fine," Josa moves to a corner of the cantina, motioning for the Weequay to follow him. "What's this big, important message you've got to tell me?"

Posted by: jamfke Jan 23 2006, 07:14 PM
He looks around sheepishly eyeing the young girl for a moment before speaking, "Jabba says you are one of his best pilots, and as such he wants to make an investment in you. Goourdo owes Jabba a favor, and he is willing to hand over your debt to Jabba as payback. Jabba says that if you make this run and deliver the spice to his palace at Nal Hutta, he'll cut what you owe him to 10,000 credits. But, you have to make a quick stop along the way."

Posted by: Darth Windu Jan 23 2006, 07:15 PM
"Where?" Josa liked the sound this deal.

Posted by: jamfke Jan 23 2006, 07:18 PM
QUOTE (Darth Windu @ Jan 23 2006, 07:15 PM)
"Where?" Josa liked the sound this deal.

"Coruscant."

Posted by: Darth Windu Jan 23 2006, 07:20 PM
"That's crazy! I'd get busted the second I set foot on that Imp breeding ground!" Josa throughs up his hands in exasperation. "Okay, what do I have to do there?"

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 23 2006, 07:21 PM
Seeing the stranger head for the door, AA makes note of which direction he headed. He then stands up, being careful that his cloak doesn't open, and carefully picks up his pack. He waits at the table for Josa, but keeps a careful eye on the Weequay.

Posted by: jamfke Jan 23 2006, 07:23 PM
QUOTE (Darth Windu @ Jan 23 2006, 07:20 PM)
"That's crazy! I'd get busted the second I set foot on that Imp breeding ground!" Josa throughs up his hands in exasperation. "Okay, what do I have to do there?"

"Jabba has purchased a new item. It shall be picked up at the Spinning D'effel night club and delivered back here on your return run."

Posted by: Darth Windu Jan 23 2006, 07:24 PM
"Item? Wait... I don't wanna know,"

Posted by: jamfke Jan 23 2006, 07:25 PM
QUOTE (Orgaloth @ Jan 23 2006, 07:21 PM)
Seeing the stranger head for the door, AA makes note of which direction he headed. He then stands up, being careful that his cloak doesn't open, and carefully picks up his pack. He waits at the table for Josa, but keeps a careful eye on the Weequay.

Josa and the Weequay step away from you and begin discussing business in the corner of the cantina. The man turned to the right as he exited the building.

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 23 2006, 07:30 PM
AA Walks to the door and looks out, looking up and down the street, seeing if he can spot the individual. He then leans against the wall near the door inside the cantina, waiting for Josa.

Posted by: Darth Windu Jan 23 2006, 07:33 PM
"Okay, I'm outta here, see ya around, slimeball," Josa moves towards AA and says "Let's head for the Vagabond,"

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 23 2006, 07:35 PM
As we step out of the cantina,

"Careful. There could be an ambush. Someone in there didn't take kindly to your friend."

Posted by: jamfke Jan 23 2006, 07:36 PM
QUOTE (Orgaloth @ Jan 23 2006, 07:30 PM)
AA Walks to the door and looks out, looking up and down the street, seeing if he can spot the individual. He then leans against the wall near the door inside the cantina, waiting for Josa.

The humanoid walks swiftly down the street regardless of the high winds. He ducks into an abandoned building about two blocks away. Before disappearing into the doorway, he looks back down the street directly at you.

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 23 2006, 07:43 PM
AA turns right after leaving the Cantina, and heads towards the building. Pack slung on his back, one hand holding the cloak together, the other resting on his blaster under teh cloak.

Posted by: Darth Windu Jan 23 2006, 08:04 PM
Striding beside AA, Josa mutteres "Yeah, I think you were right, I've got a bad feeiling about this,"

Posted by: jamfke Jan 23 2006, 08:06 PM
You step to the door of the building and the interior is pitch black. The sand feels as if it's skinning you alive as it whips across the backs of your necks and faces.

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 23 2006, 08:08 PM
"Keep your eyes open."

As soon as we reach the door of the building, AA tests to see if it's locked. If it isn't he'll pop it open, if it is, he'll knock. He also draws his pistol out of it's holster under the cloak.


Posted by: Darth Windu Jan 23 2006, 08:08 PM
OOC: Why are we here? I thought we were going to my ship.

Posted by: jamfke Jan 23 2006, 08:10 PM
(OOC-You're following a determined ex-clone trooper. HEHEHEHE)

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 23 2006, 08:14 PM
AA slips inside, covering all enterances and keeping his back to the wall. He waits for his eyesight to adjust, before going to check the other rooms.

Posted by: Darth Windu Jan 23 2006, 08:14 PM
OOC: Oh blink.gif
IC: "He's in here?" Josa whispers. He draws his blaster and continues into the building.

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 23 2006, 08:30 PM
AA just nods. He then points to Josa, his own eyes and then to one of the door ways leading off the room.

Posted by: jamfke Jan 23 2006, 08:38 PM
QUOTE (Darth Windu @ Jan 23 2006, 08:14 PM)
OOC: Oh blink.gif
IC: "He's in here?" Josa whispers. He draws his blaster and continues into the building.

As Josa steps into the darkness, he feels as if someone wraps him in a warm blanket and tugs him off his feet. He flies, head over heels across the darkened space and slams hard into the opposite wall. Slipping into unconsciousness, the last thing he sees is a column of blue flame spring to life as it heads towards the opening.

Posted by: jamfke Jan 23 2006, 08:45 PM
AA-0042 sees Josa disappear into the darkness and hears a crash on the far wall. This is followed quickly by a blue tongue of flame springing to life just before him. A sight he's too familiar with already. A lightsaber.

The cloaked figure springs out of the doorway slashing determinidly at the trooper.

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 23 2006, 08:48 PM
AA leaps to the side, trying desperately to keep out of reach of the lightsabre.

(Full dodge).

"Don't attack!!"

Posted by: jamfke Jan 23 2006, 08:50 PM
His only answer, a more harried attack. The blade spins like a windmill before him backing him across the street and against the opposing building.

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 23 2006, 08:53 PM
AA watches the jedi carefully. Waiting for the right moment. As soon as there is an opening in his attack, AA punches at the jedi, trying to either knock him out or down.

"Will you quit it?!?"

Posted by: jamfke Jan 23 2006, 08:57 PM
As the Jedi backs him up against the wall, he suddenly drops the tip of his saber towards the ground and reaches out with his left hand. AA-0042 feels a vice-like grip on his chest and he slams hard into the wall.

"I won't let you have him!" he cries over the wind.

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 23 2006, 09:01 PM
"What are you talking about?"

AA stares at the Jedi, absolutely no fear in his expression or his eyes. In a deadly serious voice,

"Release me before you get hurt Jedi. I have no argument with you or your kind."

Posted by: jamfke Jan 23 2006, 09:04 PM
AA feels the air being squeezed out of his lungs as the Jedi pushes harder with the Force. He can feel his ribs being pushed to their limits.

"I won't allow it! I won't!"

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 23 2006, 09:09 PM
Feeling the pain, but trying to ignore it, AA reaches for his pistol. He thumbs it to stun, and still holstered shoots at the Jedi.

"I...said...let...me...GO!!"

Posted by: jamfke Jan 23 2006, 09:13 PM
With a flick of his wrist, the Jedi deflects the shot into the wall beside AA's head.

"You! Of all the countless duplicates, they send YOU! Well, I won't let you have him!"

A gust of abrasive wind blows the Jedi's hood from his head, and reveals General Kenobi.

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 23 2006, 09:18 PM
Shock registars on AA's face. He seems totally dumb struck.

"G-g-general?"

AA stops struggling against Kenobi.

"I deserve whatever punishment you deem fit, General. I have done many atrocities in the name of good."

Resignition evident in his expression.

Posted by: jamfke Jan 23 2006, 09:22 PM
Obi Wan Kenobi, rage in his eyes, suddenly releases his grip on AA. The trooper slides down the wall and collapses into a sitting heap.

A look of confusion crosses the legendary Jedi's face, "What...what am I doing?"

The glowing blade shrinks back into the hilt as Obi Wan stumbles forward and braces himself against the wall.

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 23 2006, 09:25 PM
AA stays seated, trying to get his breath back.

"General, I no long serve in the Army or for the Empire. And you were doing what is only right."

He continues to sit there, avoiding looking at Kenobi.

Posted by: jamfke Jan 23 2006, 09:27 PM
"You-you want forgiveness for what you've done? FOR WHAT YOU'VE ALLOWED TO BE DONE?"

He pushes himself away from the wall, "You were there trooper! You could have stopped him! For all I know, you probably killed several of the younglings yourself!"

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 23 2006, 09:33 PM
Slowly climbing to his feet,

"I never asked for forgivness, I know none can forgive me. None would forgive me. Yes I was there, but I couldn't question my orders at the time. I didn't know how."

Several emotions struggle for a foot hold on AA's face, none winning out. Finally he turns to Kenobi anger finally bursting forth,

"I NEVER shot or killed a Youngling." More subdued "I didn't know about that until later. Ana...HE did it."

Posted by: jamfke Jan 23 2006, 09:37 PM
Kenobi almost snarls at the mere utterance of the first syllable of his friend's name.

"So, you've learned to disobey orders now? I'm supposed to believe that?"

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 23 2006, 09:45 PM
"I'm not asking you to believe anything. I know I have done wrong. I haven't come to fight Jedi. I'm lost here" AA thumps his chest over his heart, "And confused up here." He taps his head. "I want to make peace with myself and maybe, just maybe, redeem myself slightly. I know I can never be fully redeemed, nor fully forgiven. I don't even expect to be forgiven."

He slumps against teh wall. The weight of thousands of deaths on his shoulders.

"I was a soldier for a corrupt government. My 'brothers' can't see it, but WHY CAN I?!!?"

He spins and drives his fist into the wall.

"I didn't ask for any of this!"

Posted by: jamfke Jan 23 2006, 09:51 PM
As the storm quickly begins to subside, Obi Wan stares at the face he'd known for a long time. He watched the blood trickle from the tiny ruptures in the flesh of his knuckles drip slowly into the sand. He thinks back to the day on Utapau when his most trusted officer gave the order to fire upon him.

"Well, to be honest," he says as he stoops and inspects the damaged hand, "I didn't ask for any of this either."

As Obi Wan assists Trooper AA-0042 to his feet, a low moan emanates from within the abandoned structure.

"Oh, sorry about your friend."

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 23 2006, 09:56 PM
Slowly getting himself together,

"Ohh him? He's my new employer. He's a smuggler or something. I'm not entirly sure, but he has a ship."

Posted by: jamfke Jan 23 2006, 09:58 PM
"Well, come, let's gather him up. We can go to my place for the evening."

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 23 2006, 10:03 PM
"Actually General, he said something about haveing to take off today. I'd take him to the ship, but I have no idea where it is or what it looks like. I only got the job five minutes ago."

AA bends down to help Josa up, he extends an armoured hand to the dazed smuggler.

Posted by: jamfke Jan 23 2006, 11:18 PM
AA and Obi Wan each drape one of Josa's arms over their shoulders and assist him toward one of the many landing pads nearby.

Along the way, a tall feline-humanoid steps out of one of the bays and a look of recognition crosses his face.

Posted by: netjedi Jan 23 2006, 11:25 PM
to the trio

"sublights ready Josa"
he turns to go back into the bay

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 23 2006, 11:29 PM
To Kenobi,

"I guess the ship is this way then General."

And he follows the feline to the hanger

Posted by: jamfke Jan 23 2006, 11:33 PM
"Please, don't call me general. I don't ever want to be called that again."

He looks at the felinoid, "Excuse me, are you the ship's mechanic?"

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 23 2006, 11:33 PM
Calling out,

"Do you think you could help here? This man was good enough to help me, but I'm not sure where to put Josa."

Posted by: netjedi Jan 23 2006, 11:35 PM
addressing the older human
"Yes"

addressing the younger human
"in his quarters, this way"

Selmak leads them to Josas quarters.

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 23 2006, 11:38 PM
Quietly to Kenobi,

"I can take him from here. I'm sorry. If I find any other Jedi, do you want me to direct them here?"

Posted by: jamfke Jan 23 2006, 11:42 PM
Kenobi shakes his head, "No, I caused this, I can help him."

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 23 2006, 11:44 PM
"It may be better if he doesn't know what happened. I'm sure his ship will have a medkit. The less that know where you are the better."

Posted by: netjedi Jan 23 2006, 11:48 PM
to the trio
"There, the one that says Captain on the door. I will go look at the hyperdrive, the diagnostic should be done by now."

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 23 2006, 11:50 PM
"Uh Thank you. Before you go. You wouldn't happen to have a Medkit would you?"

Posted by: jamfke Jan 23 2006, 11:51 PM
Obi Wan glances at the felinoid, then back at AA, "Of course, you're right. At least allow me to help you get him into his cabin."

Posted by: netjedi Jan 23 2006, 11:51 PM
reaches into one of his pockets and tosses the young human a medpack
"here"

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 23 2006, 11:55 PM
Catching the medkit,

"Of course. Do you want me to send Jedi this way?"

Posted by: jamfke Jan 24 2006, 12:02 AM
Obi Wan hesitates, then frowns, "No, though it would be nice to know who survived out there, it would be dangerous for us all. The Emperor's eyes are everywhere, you know that. But there is something you can do for me."

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 24 2006, 12:04 AM
"Of course Gen...err Obi Wan. Just name it."

AA starts to apply the medkit to Josa.

Posted by: jamfke Jan 24 2006, 12:16 AM
Obi Wan smiles, "I want you to deliver a message to Senator Bail Organa of Alderaan."

Here, he sighs, "And I'm going to ask something of you that could mean your death."

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 24 2006, 12:20 AM
"How often have I put my life on the line for nothing? Now it would be my pleasure to put my life on the line for a just couse."

Posted by: jamfke Jan 24 2006, 12:24 AM
"First I want you to tell the Senator that Luke is well. Second, I'd like for you to protect the Senator and his family, especially his daughter, with your life."

The look on his face suggests the deepest sincerity.

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 24 2006, 12:26 AM
"Of course. Is there a way I can prove my mission is from you?"

Posted by: netjedi Jan 24 2006, 12:26 AM
Selmak pops his head in where everybody is

"Hyperdrive checks out and the sublights are done. so who has my 250 creds?"

Posted by: jamfke Jan 24 2006, 12:28 AM
"The first part of your mission will tell him all he needs to know."

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 24 2006, 12:32 AM
"Very well. Thank you for everything, and you can count on me, sir."

He shakes Kenobi's hand and bids him farewell. Once Kenobi has left,

"Sorry about that. 250 did you say? Here you are."

AA hands over the credits.

"Do you know how to fly this ship?"

Posted by: netjedi Jan 24 2006, 12:33 AM
to the young human
"thank you. yes. good day sir."

Posted by: jamfke Jan 24 2006, 12:36 AM
Obi Wan looks at AA with a grin.

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 24 2006, 12:38 AM
AA looks a little surprised at the curt response and the hurried exit, he quickly recovers

"Whoa there a minute. Listen we need to get to Alderaan as soon as possible. With the captian out of commission, would you fly us?"

Posted by: Shathio Jan 24 2006, 05:18 AM
Haim approached the ship that she had followed Josa and his companions to. These transport type ship normaly had some form of back door for loading cargo. She wasn't familar with this design of ship but she guessed it would be alot like the others she had used before.

OOC: Looking for a back door rolleyes.gif

Posted by: Darth Windu Jan 24 2006, 06:00 AM
"Ughh... I feel awful... Wait! Blue fire! Aahhh!" Josa eyes pop open and he sits bolt upright. His hand go's for were his blaster should have been. "Aghh...." he falls back down onto the bed, groaning.

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 24 2006, 06:03 AM
AA puts a restraining hand on Josa to stop him from jumping around,

"You should take it easy. You took a nasty blow to the head. You're safe aboard your ship now."

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 24 2006, 06:07 AM
"Are you going to be alright? I thought I might go have a look outside to make sure we weren't followed."


Posted by: Darth Windu Jan 24 2006, 06:08 AM
"What happened?"

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 24 2006, 06:11 AM
"We went into the building and you were attacked from behind, suffering the head wound. I managed to get us out of the situation and back here. We're lucky to be alive."

Posted by: Darth Windu Jan 24 2006, 06:12 AM
"We're still going to Nal Hutta, right?"

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 24 2006, 06:20 AM
AA looks kind of nervous before blurting out,

"Umm about that. How would you like to work for a Senator?"

Posted by: Darth Windu Jan 24 2006, 06:23 AM
"What are you talking about? I have to deliver the spices to Nal Hutta and go to Corascant on the way back, to pickup something for Jabba," "he'll cut what I owe him to ten grand, this is my big chance!"

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 24 2006, 06:25 AM
"Or you could work for the Senator for Alderaan, and help the galaxy at large. I'm sure he could square things with this Jabba person for you."

Posted by: Darth Windu Jan 24 2006, 06:30 AM
"Jabba is a crimelord! Not a nice little friend who I lost a bet to!" Josa massaged his temple, but looked more frustrated then angry. "Wait! Would this senator person give me money if I worked for him? Enough money to pay back Jabba in full?"

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 24 2006, 06:33 AM
Seeing a weakness, AA leaps at it as a mynock would a power coupling,

"We're talking Bail Organa here. He's rich, I'm sure he could pay you more then enough. And the work wouldn't be illegal. Nice cushy flying jobs."

Posted by: Darth Windu Jan 24 2006, 06:36 AM
"Good... Head for Alderaan!" Josa yells dramaticlly. "Go look outside, we may be followed,"

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 24 2006, 06:46 AM
AA nods his ascent and heads outside to check things out. He walks down the entry ramp carefully scanning for any sign of ambush. He carefully scans the entry poins to the landing bay. Under his cloak he seems to holding a rather long weapon, he seems to be having difficuly concealing the fact he has it in his hands.

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 24 2006, 06:57 AM
AA finishes scanning the landing bay when some movement in the corner of his eye alerts him to someone near the ship. Being careful to not make any noise he heads for the rear portside landing strut. As he draws closer he sees someone trying to climb up into the landing struts internal compartment. He gets quite close, about 6 metres from the strut when he speaks,

"Can I help you?"

He doesn't sound very friendly. Damn Jawas. Getting into everything.

Posted by: Shathio Jan 24 2006, 07:02 AM
Haim spins around to face AA recognising him from the cantina...

"Uh..no thank you. Just admiring the ship, sir.." she says trying to act as cute as possible.

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 24 2006, 07:06 AM
There's a slight surprised look on AA's face as he realises it's not a Jawa, then a slight smile plays across his face, before it is again as cold as stone.

"Admiring it from inside the landing strut eh? Can't be a comfortable way to travel."

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 24 2006, 07:15 AM
A sly smile plays across AA's face,

"How would you like to ride as a passenger, or possibly a crew member?"

Posted by: netjedi Jan 24 2006, 11:47 AM
Selmak starts the warm up sequence and speaks into the intercomm
"Mr. Human, the ship is ready for departure. Plotting a course to Alderaan now. Closing all hatches."

Posted by: jamfke Jan 24 2006, 06:56 PM
As AA turns to clamber aboard before the hatch shuts, he turns and grabs Haim by the hand and catapults her into the hold. The boarding ramp clamps shut as he turns and smirks, "Welcome aboard."

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 24 2006, 07:59 PM
Shouted through the ship,

"All personnel aboard, ramp closed and sealed. Secured for take off."

AA grabs Haim, and puts her in an acceleration seat,

"Strap yourself in."

Posted by: jamfke Jan 24 2006, 08:12 PM
As the ship begins rumbling into the sky, AA reaches the cockpit and sees the message indicator flashing on the com system.

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 24 2006, 08:16 PM
He sits down at the comms station and looks for any obvious way of activating the suite. Otherwise he'll see what he can do.

Posted by: jamfke Jan 24 2006, 08:23 PM
The system before him is a familiar piece of equipment, a military issue hyperwave transceiver, it looks like it was an aftermarket addition to the ship.

There is an incoming message from somewhere on the surface.

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 24 2006, 08:25 PM
AA slips on the headset, and tunes the message in. He looks to the pilot and give a thumbs up.

Posted by: jamfke Jan 24 2006, 08:35 PM
Obi Wan Kenobi's voice pipes through the speakers, "AA, I've just seen something streaking through the atmospere headed towards the Jundland Wastes. It might have been a ship, could you check it out for me, I'm heading that way now?"

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 24 2006, 08:39 PM
Turning to the cat,

"We need to head to these coordinates to do a fly by."

Posted by: jamfke Jan 24 2006, 08:47 PM
The Trianii nods and checks the scanners, "Heat trace at 02117."

The Vagabond shimys as he makes the turn.

The Jundland Wastes is a desolate stretch of broken ground between two deserts. AA sees a smoke trail coming from a tight gap of cliffs.

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 24 2006, 08:48 PM
Pointing at the obvious,

"There, can you get close so we can see what it is?"

Posted by: jamfke Jan 24 2006, 08:54 PM
The big cat nods and adjusts the repulsors as the Vagabond closes on the gap. In the setting suns, the shadows conceal anything below, and the smoke hinders visual searching also. There does appear to be wreckage of some kind along the edge of the canyon.

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 24 2006, 09:04 PM
Over the Comm's to Kenobi,

"There's a wreck at coordinate 0068 mark 324. I'm going to go in for a closer look."

Turning to the cat,

"Bring it down carefully. As close as saftey warrants."

Posted by: jamfke Jan 24 2006, 09:09 PM
The Vagabond hovers low over the canyon. A steady breeze begins stirring and the smoke begins to clear away. In the shadows, AA sees that there is definitely a small ship, either a shuttle or a starfighter, crashed in the bottom of the canyon.

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 24 2006, 09:13 PM
"Bring it down. We have to check to see if there are any survivors."

AA Jumps up from his seat and goes to get his pack.

"If anyone wants to come help me look for survivors, I'd be happy with the assist."

Posted by: jamfke Jan 24 2006, 09:15 PM
The Trianii gets to within five meters of the upper lip of the canyon, "That's all I can do."

Posted by: Darth Windu Jan 24 2006, 09:21 PM
"I'm coming!" Josa walkes down the ramp, looking bedralgged but sure of himself.

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 24 2006, 09:21 PM
"That's fine."

AA opens the hatch and steps out. As he does he slips something large from his pack and slips in onto his head.

He marches towadrs the wreckage.

Posted by: jamfke Jan 24 2006, 09:23 PM
Josa sees that AA is wearing a Clone Trooper helmet.

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 24 2006, 10:43 PM
AA carefully inspects the terrain, looking for any signs of ambush. Then he goes to inspecting the wreckage to see if there are any survivors.

Posted by: jamfke Jan 24 2006, 10:48 PM
As he nears the smoking ship, he sees that it is a newer model starfighter of the headhunter line. The canopy seems to have been blown open with the emergency latches from the inside. He sees no one around the ship, however.

Posted by: netjedi Jan 24 2006, 10:52 PM
over the intercomm
"do you see anything?"

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 24 2006, 10:52 PM
AA looks to see if the ejector seat is still there, then starts looking for any tracks leading from the fighter. He'll scan using his built in Macros

Posted by: jamfke Jan 24 2006, 10:59 PM
AA peers into the cockpit and finds the seat still in place, a head set dangles from the yoke.

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 24 2006, 11:02 PM
AA starts a search for tracks leaving the ship.

Posted by: jamfke Jan 24 2006, 11:04 PM
He spots no tracks and attributes it to the wind that is picking up.

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 24 2006, 11:07 PM
AA starts scanning frequencies with the helmets comm systems to see if he pick anything up.

Posted by: netjedi Jan 24 2006, 11:19 PM
broadcasting to the exterior of the ship at a very high volume
"Human!, did you find anything yet?"

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 24 2006, 11:22 PM
AA grabs at his ears when Salmak uses the system,

"Aaarggg. Crap, cut that out. Get out here and help me look will you?"

Posted by: jamfke Jan 24 2006, 11:23 PM
From behind, Josa shouts a warning, "Look out!"

The familiar snap-hiss of a lightsaber adds to the alarm. AA ducks just in time to avoid losing his head like he saw his progenitor at Geonosis.

Posted by: netjedi Jan 24 2006, 11:25 PM
Selmak unstraps and proceeds to get his weapon and exit the ship.

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 24 2006, 11:30 PM
AA flips the rifle to stun as he rolls out of the road of the Jedi.

"Don't attack. I'm not with the Empire anymore!"

Posted by: jamfke Jan 24 2006, 11:35 PM
The human Jedi steps forward and another blade jumps to life in his left hand. He takes determined steps towards AA, both blades thrumming as they create a wall of light before him.

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 24 2006, 11:38 PM
"Aww poodoo. If I wanted you dead, I would have done it from the air. Kenobi sent me here. Now back off before you get a headache."

AA slowly backs away from the Jedi, to put as much distance between them, he aslo switches the rifle over to auto.

Posted by: netjedi Jan 24 2006, 11:41 PM
as selmak steps off of the ship seeing what is happening to the human he stops places the rifle on stun adn takes aim. he will shoot once he feels he has a clear shot.

Posted by: jamfke Jan 24 2006, 11:42 PM
A blaster shot rings out from above, the Jedi deflects it towards AA. The bolt sizzles past his helmet's audio pick-ups.

"General Kenobi is dead! You're probably the son of a Hutt that did it too!"

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 24 2006, 11:46 PM
AA nods slightly to Selmak, then breaking to the right he opens up with the blaster, trying to lay down enough stun bolts to keep the jedi busy.

Posted by: netjedi Jan 24 2006, 11:49 PM
when available Selmak will take his shot.

Posted by: jamfke Jan 24 2006, 11:49 PM
The Jedi presses forward, but at a slower pace, bobbing and weaving to avoid being hit by the stun blasts.

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 24 2006, 11:53 PM
"I don't want to hurt you! Put your blades down!"

AA will continue to move away from the Jedi, making sure he doesn't close to the lightsabres.

Posted by: jamfke Jan 24 2006, 11:58 PM
Selmak sees the whirling blades and moves to get a better position. When he thinks he has a shot, he gently begins to squeeze the trigger, and then a hand clasps on his shoulder. Looking up, he sees a middle-aged human looking down at the combatants.

The man yells out, "Ridge, stop!"

The Jedi's blades stop immediately. He looks up and his blades close down simultaneously.

"Obi Wan!"

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 25 2006, 12:01 AM
As soon as the blades stop AA stops firing. Once they shut down, the rifle disappears under the cloak.

"You timeing is as impeccable as always General. Just like back on Jabiim."

Posted by: jamfke Jan 25 2006, 12:07 AM
Obi Wan gives AA a stern look, then jogs down into the chasm to greet the other Jedi.

Posted by: netjedi Jan 25 2006, 12:08 AM
"Greetings older human"

Posted by: jamfke Jan 25 2006, 12:09 AM
The man called Obi Wan nods in turn.

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 25 2006, 12:11 AM
AA walks back to the ship. He leans against the opened ramp.

Damn it. I called him General again. It's such a hard habit to break.

Posted by: jamfke Jan 25 2006, 12:31 AM
Obi Wan leads the young Jedi up to the top of the canyon and into the ship.

"Everyone, I'd like you to meet Ridge Lorimar. His master and I served together many times."

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 25 2006, 12:33 AM
AA removes his helmet and extends a hand to Ridge.

"Nice to meet you."

Posted by: netjedi Jan 25 2006, 12:36 AM
outloud
"another human, great. well at least this one has a name. Selmak"

Posted by: Darth Windu Jan 25 2006, 06:47 AM
"Josa," he held out his and for the Jedi to shake.

Posted by: Shathio Jan 25 2006, 08:56 AM
Seeing that all the other crew members have left the ship Haim decideds that its a good time to begin searching the cargo area of the ship.

Posted by: Jedi Skyler Jan 25 2006, 09:09 AM
Ridge feels a sudden dizziness come over him. He's been living on the run for the past six months or so, with no one to trust, no one to talk to, no one to watch his back. It's been just him and the Force, and a simmering despair had been slowly intensifying the longer he went without finding any other Jedi survivors. Now he actually had Obi Wan Kenobi before him, and it was proving to be almost too much. Eyes wide and partly unfocused, he numbly grasped hands with Josa. He stepped over to the clone trooper, suspicion and distrust evident in his stance. "You vouch for him, Master?" he asked Obi Wan. At Kenobi's nod, he somewhat reluctantly shook hands with AA. "I think I'd like to hear how a clone trooper has risen above his training and programming to become a true individual," he said in civil tones, straining to keep a pleasant, if not neutral, expression on his face.

Turning to Obi Wan, he rushed over and grasped the Jedi Master in a crushing bear hug. "Master!" he fairly screamed. "You don't know what it means to see you alive! I was starting to think I was the only one left!" His voice began breaking somewhat as he struggled to keep from breaking down in tears of relief. "What happened?" he asked. "I found Master Adi Mundi's body; he'd been shot to death by MANY blasters; his body was riddled with burns from the shots he took. I knew I couldn't stay there, so I fled. I received the message ordering all Jedi to Coruscant, but when I arrived at my last jump spot the message had been changed, warning us all away. The message was garbled, so I didn't get it all. No explanations, no nothing. " He held up the lightsaber he'd retrieved from the dead Master. "This was Master Adi Mundi's; his murderers just left it lying beside his body, which they left to rot." He holds it out to Kenobi. "I didn't mean to steal it, but it didn't seem right to leave it there. And if that happened to a Master, how much worse would it be for a Padawan?" he asked. Then his face brightened a little. "But you're here now, so everything's alright! I can continue my training and we can go find other Jedi, right?"

Posted by: netjedi Jan 25 2006, 01:30 PM
sniffing the air

"things about, we should go."

Posted by: Jedi Skyler Jan 25 2006, 01:43 PM
At this comment, Ridge's face begins to fall. A look of near panic starts to convert his features, and he looks at Obi Wan expectantly. Surely the great Master would take him as his new apprentice...

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 25 2006, 08:10 PM
At Selmak's warning AA slips his helmet back on.

"We had better move this conversation inside. Ridge do you need anything from that headhunter? I'll get it whilst you all get to safety."

Posted by: netjedi Jan 25 2006, 08:31 PM
to the young human
"I will cover"

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 25 2006, 10:18 PM
"Very well. Do you know how many creatures there are? Or where they are?"

AA starts towards the crashed headhunter, keeping his eyes peeled for anything.

Knowing my luck, it'll be another Jedi that wants to behead me

Posted by: netjedi Jan 25 2006, 10:42 PM
"no"

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 25 2006, 10:54 PM
"Right"

Going over to the starfighter, AA salvages what he can from the cockpit and the storage compartment.

Posted by: jamfke Jan 25 2006, 11:27 PM
QUOTE (Jedi Skyler @ Jan 25 2006, 01:43 PM)
At this comment, Ridge's face begins to fall. A look of near panic starts to convert his features, and he looks at Obi Wan expectantly. Surely the great Master would take him as his new apprentice...

As they step up the boarding ramp of the Vagabond, Obi Wan shakes his head, "I wish I could Ridge, but I have an obligation here...to the Force."

He looks at Master Mundi's lightsaber, "Take it with you, you'll need it. I would ask you to stay, but having you here would endanger my efforts. If Vader ever came through the system..."

AA rummages through the debris in the cockpit of the fighter. He finds a day's worth of rations, and an emergency hold-out blaster tucked inside the rations pack.

A strange wailing roar ricochets off the cliffs of the canyon.

Obi Wan looks towards AA, "Get up here quickly! Krayt dragons are voracious beasts!"

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 25 2006, 11:31 PM
Scooping up the reations and blaster AA quickly makes his way to the ship. Once on board he presents the blaster to Ridge.

"Here you go. I'll put this food into the galley."

Posted by: jamfke Jan 25 2006, 11:34 PM
Obi Wan turns and steps out of the ship. Looking back over his shoulder at Ridge, "Go, help the trooper at Alderaan, he'll need your assistance."

Igniting his saber, he turns towards the canyon, "May the Force be with you, always."

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 25 2006, 11:37 PM
"Also with you."

With one last look at his General, AA closes the ships entry ramp.

Posted by: netjedi Jan 25 2006, 11:38 PM
outloud
"told you something was out there"

Posted by: jamfke Jan 25 2006, 11:44 PM
Ridge clutches the edge of the bulkhead surrounding the boarding hatch as the ramp closes, eyes glued to the Master Jedi. Obi Wan steps from the edge of the canyon, plumetting into the darkness. Loud screeching and hisses are heard before the ramp seals shut and the Vagabond lifts off.

He turns and looks at the trooper, "Well, if the Master trusts you, I suppose I should too. What's our mission on Alderaan?"

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 25 2006, 11:44 PM
Removing his helmet,

"I didn't doubt you. Now lets get this ship in the air and on it's way to Alderaan."

Posted by: netjedi Jan 25 2006, 11:46 PM
to AA
"Human, the captain is awake. still want me to pilot?"

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 25 2006, 11:49 PM
Turning to face Ridge,

"We are to help Bail Organa and to keep his family safe. That simple."

Turning to Selmak,

"Can you show us where to stow our gear and which cabins we'll be in?"

Posted by: netjedi Jan 26 2006, 12:08 AM
to AA
"Don't know ask the captain. you are the one that told me to pilot this bucket."

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 26 2006, 12:10 AM
"I thought you were part of the crew."

Posted by: netjedi Jan 26 2006, 12:11 AM
"no, was hired to overhaul the sublights and make sure the hyperdrive was fully functional."

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 26 2006, 12:15 AM
"I guess I should go and talk to Josa then, and let him know the situation. But first..."

AA takes a quick look trying to find some bunks so they can stow their gear. Once found he'll dump his bag and then head up to the cockpit.

Posted by: jamfke Jan 26 2006, 12:27 AM
QUOTE (Shathio @ Jan 25 2006, 08:56 AM)
Seeing that all the other crew members have left the ship Haim decideds that its a good time to begin searching the cargo area of the ship.

Haim begins poking around in the hold among several crates marked "SAND". Curious as to why anyone would want to haul a load of sand around the galaxy, she prys open one of them and finds several pakages of a very stout smelling substance. She's smelled this before-spice.

Hearing the ship's engines whining down, she quickly seals the crate and slips over to the lounge. She sees AA and the one called Josa standing near the boarding ramp as it opens over the desert.

When the ship comes to a hover, AA jumps down and Josa follows.

She moves towards the hatch and watches as they decend into a shadowy canyon. Soon, flashes of light blare through the darkness and several blaster shots can be heard. Josa fires a shot into the canyon from his position on the edge of the canyon.

The Vagabond settles to the ground a few meters away from the canyon. Haim watches as the events unfold.

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 26 2006, 08:33 PM
AA climbs back into the cockpit,

"So, uh, Josa. How long till we're in hyperspace?"

Posted by: netjedi Jan 26 2006, 11:00 PM
walking up to the cockpit following AA
"So, Human do you still want me to pilot the ship to Alderaan? And when do we talk terms of this contract?"

Posted by: Darth Windu Jan 27 2006, 06:37 AM
"Selmak, you can keep on piloting, my head hurts," Josa slumpes into a chair and says, "I'll pay you when I'm done the job,"

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 27 2006, 07:35 AM
"Well I'll help you to your cabin then. Can't have you falling and hurting yourself."

AA helps Josa down from the cockpit and leads him to his cabin, trying to make sure he doesn't see Haim.

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 27 2006, 08:09 AM
Once Josa is safely in his cabin, AA comes out to the other 'passengers'.

"Let's see about getting you some rooms."

He then proceeds to look for bunk space for Haim and Ridge.

Posted by: Jedi Skyler Jan 27 2006, 08:26 AM
Ridge's mind is whirling. He's just been sent off by one of the greatest Jedi to have ever lived, having been turned down as a Padawan. And yet Master Kenobi has entrusted him with an important mission- the protection of Bail Organa and his family. Ridge remembered that Organa was always one of the staunchest supporters of the Jedi, and knew that this was a worthwhile task. But why would Organa need protection? He shook his head, looking down at Ki Adi Mundi's lightsaber, which he still held in his hand. Replacing the weapon at his belt, he decided there were a few things he was going to have to do, both to survive, and to find out what has been happening since the holocaust at the Temple.

Turning on his heel, Ridge strode over to the clone trooper. "May I have a word with you?" he asked. "I have some things I must ask you."

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 27 2006, 08:29 AM
"For the Jedi, I have nothing but time. Ask your questions, and I will try to answer. Let's sit down."

AA goes to the Lounge and slips into the booth seat so that Ridge can sit either opposite or on the bench seat as well.

Posted by: Jedi Skyler Jan 27 2006, 10:41 AM
Ridge takes the seat opposite the trooper. He folds his hands upon the table and breathes a deep sigh. Then, looking the trooper in the eye, he says, "Back when all the trouble started, I was on a mission to resupply Master Ki Adi Mundi and his unit," he began. "When I arrived, however, all I found was a dead Jedi Master surrounded by a number of dead clones. Master Mundi had obviously been shot to death many times more than was necessary to kill him, from all directions. After retrieving his lightsaber, I took off and received a message summoning all Jedi to Coruscant. When I arrived in-system, however, a message was playing that warned all Jedi AWAY from Coruscant. Many parts of the message were garbled, and I've been too busy since then concerning myself with surviving to find out what happened." He licked his lips, then continued. "Since you were obviously part of the Republic Army, what happened?"

Posted by: netjedi Jan 27 2006, 02:15 PM
QUOTE (Darth Windu @ Jan 27 2006, 05:37 AM)
"Selmak, you can keep on piloting, my head hurts," Josa slumpes into a chair and says, "I'll pay you when I'm done the job,"

to Josa
"yes sir"

Selmak takes the pilot's seat and checks to see how long till the jump point. He makes sure he is traveling at a safe speed and corrects the course to make it to the jump point. Once there he will jump.

Posted by: jamfke Jan 27 2006, 04:14 PM
QUOTE (netjedi @ Jan 27 2006, 02:15 PM)
QUOTE (Darth Windu @ Jan 27 2006, 05:37 AM)
"Selmak, you can keep on piloting, my head hurts," Josa slumpes into a chair and says, "I'll pay you when I'm done the job,"

to Josa
"yes sir"

Selmak takes the pilot's seat and checks to see how long till the jump point. He makes sure he is traveling at a safe speed and corrects the course to make it to the jump point. Once there he will jump.


Selmak's calculations for the jump register green on the navicomputer. He checks the counter and finds that the jump point will be coming up in approximately 20 minutes standard.

Time clicks by and the point is reached. Selmak slides the hyperdrive control stick forward and the stars shiver and then transform into the cloudy swirl that is hyperspace.

Posted by: netjedi Jan 27 2006, 06:39 PM
Selmak sits back and lets out a sigh. Deep down inside he is proud of himself. he does basic understanding of how to pilot and astrogate, but it is always a tad stressfull for him, one wrong move and BANG they are all dead or out in the mddle of no where with no fuel.

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 28 2006, 01:59 AM
QUOTE (Jedi Skyler @ Jan 27 2006, 11:41 AM)
"Many parts of the message were garbled, and I've been too busy since then concerning myself with surviving to find out what happened." He licked his lips, then continued. "Since you were obviously part of the Republic Army, what happened?"

AA tries not to show any emotion, there is a hardness in his eyes as he relates what he knows,

"You have to remember that clones are brought up and implanted to follow orders. Have you heard of executive Order 66? It was an order that when executed at the highest level, meant that the Jedi were to be killed. Many Jedi were gunned down by their soldiers, beings they thought were loyal, and at times friends."

He pauses and looking to Ridge to see his expression, then continues,

"Now remember everything us clones know is 'programmed' into us. It's instinct. I don't think that the Kaminoans knew what order 66 was, or atleast the implications of it. The emperor effectivly had 1.5 million assassins. It was at this point that I realised what was happening, and it was the basis for my 'retirement'.

Posted by: Jedi Skyler Jan 28 2006, 07:27 AM
Ridge keeps his face a mask of impassivity; however, a dark cloud can be seen roiling behind his intense eyes, if one were to look closely enough.

With a very slight waver in his voice, Ridge asks, "If this 'programming' was hard-wired into each and every one of you, then how did you come to the realization that what you were doing was wrong? What made you stop?"

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 28 2006, 07:33 AM
"I guess the Kaminoans were right, to not want Alpha to start training the new clones in individuality. Alpha was a first generation like myself. It was harder for us to gain a ... new perspective, I guess. That's why my unit is comprised entirely of first generations. But I guess it took a child to open my eyes."

AA sits back, again lost in memory breifly, before coming back to reality.

Posted by: Jedi Skyler Jan 28 2006, 07:40 AM
"A...child?" Ridge asks, a sense of foreboding creeping over him, causing him to dread the answer. But, like a speeder wreck, you can't look away, no matter how horrifying the view...

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 28 2006, 07:45 AM
Seeing the look on Ridge's face,

"No nothing like that. When Dooku and Greivious attacked Coruscant, I was assigned to protecting many of the Senators families. I ... tried to calm the children down by telling them stories. I guess it was then that I started to see what effect the war was having on the galaxies citizens."

Posted by: Jedi Skyler Jan 28 2006, 09:34 AM
"So, what was the feather that broke the bantha's back for you?" Ridge asked, feeling a little better at his answer.

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 28 2006, 07:15 PM
AA looks a little guilty before answering, he answers hurriedly,

"I was doing a sweep of the Temple and found a child hidden in a vent. I just couldn't bring myself to kill a scared kid, so I helped escape."

He looks closely at Ridge, to see what he's about to do.

AA's hand is now resting on his holstered pistol in case Ridge does something silly

Posted by: netjedi Jan 28 2006, 08:52 PM
Selmak drops into the lounge from the cockpit
"We're in hyperspace, gonna be a while. where can i get a bite and drink?"

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 28 2006, 08:55 PM
Not taking his eyes of Ridge, AA indicates the galley with a slight nod of his head,

"Over there, Selmak."

Posted by: netjedi Jan 28 2006, 08:57 PM
Selmak heads to the galley and gets some food and a drink.

He proceeds to sit at the table to try and listen in on the conversation between the two humans.

Posted by: AlexGrim Jan 29 2006, 03:44 AM
Zaar remains hidden behind what seems to be crates in some sort of cargo hold. He was lucky to find a departing ship with it's ramp down at the right time. He began to wonder about his luck, with what seemed like odd activity, even fighting, going on outside the ship. Then he had to deal with someone looking into one of the crates next to him, but they seemed to be drawn away soon after. He didn't realise how bumpy it would be riding in the hold and not strapped into a flight chair, he almost banged his head badly one time as the ship accelerated. Things seemed to be alright now, and soon he would be on another world with the last link to his arrival in the heart of the enemy eliminated. He would soon be able start his mission of carrying the fight back to the invaders of his home world. Zaar chews on a small peice of bantha jerky and sips his water. He has to ration his meager supplies, who knows how long this trip could be.

Posted by: jamfke Jan 30 2006, 01:11 AM
QUOTE (Orgaloth @ Jan 28 2006, 07:15 PM)
AA looks a little guilty before answering, he answers hurriedly,

"I was doing a sweep of the Temple and found a child hidden in a vent. I just couldn't bring myself to kill a scared kid, so I helped escape."

He looks closely at Ridge, to see what he's about to do.

AA's hand is now resting on his holstered pistol in case Ridge does something silly

Ridges eyes go cold, then he inhales slowly while leaning back in his seat.

"So, what did you do with the youngling?"

Posted by: netjedi Jan 30 2006, 01:20 AM
Selmak studies the intensity of the two humans as they are obviously talking about something important.

He slowly turns to face AA right as Ridge says ("So, what did you do with the youngling?")

and in his own voice he poses the this question to AA

"Yeah, what about the youngling?"

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 30 2006, 01:25 AM
"I took him to one of the lower levels and left him with someone that owed me for saving their life. I also informed the youngling to not say or use his force powers."

AA's eyes dart between the two, waiting.


Posted by: netjedi Jan 30 2006, 01:26 AM
in an almost jovial voice
"Cool! I am still hungry, gonaa get me another protien supplement"

Posted by: jamfke Jan 30 2006, 01:33 AM
While rummaging through the galleys stores, Selmak detects a distinct oder. Sniffing himself to make sure, he can tell that it's not his own scent.

Posted by: netjedi Jan 30 2006, 01:34 AM
Slemak steps out of the galley

"Humans!, we are not alone. (sniffing the air) There is some one else on board not any of the folk I have seen."

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 30 2006, 01:41 AM
AA Stands up, drawing his pistol in one smooth motion. Taking note of the aliens sniffing,

"Room to room search. Which direction is it strongest?"

Posted by: netjedi Jan 30 2006, 01:44 AM
pointing like a hunting cat
"that way"

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 30 2006, 01:47 AM
AA starts a room by room search. Looking for anything out of the ordinary.

Posted by: jamfke Jan 30 2006, 01:49 AM
The three beings enter the cargo hold. Selmak sniffing periodically until he narrows it down to the crates of "sand".

Josa's maintenance schedule must have been widely indifferent to minor systems. The lighting in the hold is too dim for the naked eye.

Posted by: netjedi Jan 30 2006, 01:56 AM
pointing
"over there by the crates"

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 30 2006, 01:58 AM
Whispering to Selmak and Ridge,

"Stay here. Let nothing pass. I'll be back in a couple of seconds."

With that AA quietly slips back to where he left his helmet. Once he has it he'll head back.

Posted by: jamfke Jan 30 2006, 02:00 AM
AA grabs his helmet and reenters the hold.

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 30 2006, 02:02 AM
Putting his helmet on, AA cautiously enters the hold. He carefully moves around slowly checking all possible hiding spots.

Posted by: netjedi Jan 30 2006, 02:03 AM
Selmak draws his e-11 and sets to stun

Posted by: jamfke Jan 30 2006, 02:06 AM
Ridge steps quietly up beside AA and grips both of his lightsabers. AA detects a heat signature coming from behind one of the stacks of crates.

Posted by: netjedi Jan 30 2006, 02:08 AM
to AA in a slightly raised voice
"Human did yo ufind anything yet?"

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 30 2006, 02:09 AM
AA points to Selmak then off to the left, he then points to Ridge and then off to the right. Then AA starts moving straight in toward the heat signature.

Posted by: netjedi Jan 30 2006, 02:10 AM
Selmak nods and does as instructed

Posted by: jamfke Jan 30 2006, 02:19 AM
As the group moves out, the stack of crates before them topples over. With a snap-hiss, a column of light springs to life before them. The humanoid form before them somersaults over them, swinging the beam of light at AA's skull.

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 30 2006, 02:22 AM
AA falls back onto the deck, letting off a shot from his pistol (OOC: still set on stun from the battle with Kenobi).

Posted by: netjedi Jan 30 2006, 02:22 AM
Selmak attempts to fire a stun shot at the somersaulting being.

Posted by: AlexGrim Jan 30 2006, 02:28 AM
Zaar is amazed he has been discovered, holding a half purple glowing disk in his gauntleted hand he tries to parry any blaster fire as he tries to leave the hold, side stepping out.

Posted by: jamfke Jan 30 2006, 02:31 AM
AA's shot goes wide as he tumbles to avoid the attack. Selmak's slams into the bulkhead above the intruder.

As he sidesteps out of the hold, a double snap-hiss erupts behind him.

Posted by: AlexGrim Jan 30 2006, 02:35 AM
The agile man in grey loose clothes, thought he sensed someone in the hall and the lightsabres erupting to life told him for sure. Zaar whirls to defend himself but also moves from the the hold door opening. He wonders what strange weapons are these light swords?

Posted by: jamfke Jan 30 2006, 02:37 AM
Ridge advances, double blades thrumming menacingly, but it seems his attacks are meant to drive his opponent into a corner.

Posted by: AlexGrim Jan 30 2006, 02:41 AM
With his purple pulsing light glave raised in front of him he backs up as Ridge advances. Then he speaks with the voice of a electronic translator, "Do you serve the Dark one?" He squints with a peircing glare at Ridge betraying his inquistitive mentality at the moment.

Posted by: jamfke Jan 30 2006, 02:43 AM
The Jedi ceases his press and lowers his sabers.

"The dark one? No, I serve the Light side of the Force."

Posted by: AlexGrim Jan 30 2006, 02:48 AM
QUOTE (jamfke @ Jan 30 2006, 02:43 AM)
The Jedi ceases his press and lowers his sabers.

"The dark one? No, I serve the Light side of the Force."

"Then you aren't allied with the clones?" Zaar lowers his glave slightly bu not fully.

Posted by: jamfke Jan 30 2006, 02:50 AM
Ridge glances towards AA, then shakes his head, "No, not with the Republic forces that is."

He gestures towards the man in clone trooper armor, "This fellow has left their service to do good, and try to avenge the lives of the innocents he was ordered to kill."

Posted by: AlexGrim Jan 30 2006, 02:55 AM
QUOTE (jamfke @ Jan 30 2006, 02:50 AM)
Ridge glances towards AA, then shakes his head, "No, not with the Republic forces that is."

He gestures towards the man in clone trooper armor, "This fellow has left their service to do good, and try to avenge the lives of the innocents he was ordered to kill."

"Then this confrontation, is pointless for me, lest you be brigands or some other scum?"

Posted by: jamfke Jan 30 2006, 02:58 AM
Ridge smiles while powering down his weapons, "No, I assure you that at least some of us aren't brigands."

Ridge leads Zaar into the lounge and offers him something to eat and drink, "Tell me, your weapon, what is it?"

Posted by: AlexGrim Jan 30 2006, 03:07 AM
Zaar cautiously joins Ridge, powering down his glave but hanging on to it, he has dealt with tricksters before.

"My weapon? I was about to ask you the same thing, yours seem strangely akin to mine, what are they?" Zaar says as he moves along with Ridge.

Posted by: Jedi Skyler Jan 30 2006, 07:59 AM
Ridge says, somewhat wonderingly, "They are lightsabers. A lightsaber is- was," he corrected himself," the primary weapon of the Jedi, an Order dedicated to preserving peace and justice in the galaxy." His last several words were delivered with a bit of vehemence in them. AA, of course, understands why.

Pushing his thoughts away, Ridge asks, "So. What is this weapon you have? When you activated it, the sound was somewhat similar to my lightsabers."

Posted by: AlexGrim Jan 30 2006, 08:14 AM
"Well.." Zaar says in his electronic voice as he looks down to his gauntleted hand still holding the glave "It is a weapon from my planet." He holds it up and studies it for Ridge's benefit. It was the size of a cup saucer and greyish in color. All over it could be seen circiutry and leads of some type, but they were flush with it's discus like shape. The black gauntlet holding it was almost like a glove but it had small plates of armor on it that seemed to be ergonomically designed to move with his hand smoothly. "It is a light glave I was trained to use it since I was a boy. It seems to be similar to your lightsabre, as you call it, but it has a smaller effect than your larger weapon. It can be thrown and controlled at a distance though." Zaar actually activates it and zips it off to a nearby bulkhead, makes it stop before hitting it and then in a zig zag motion it returns to his gauntlet where it's purple light dies with a sound much like a lightsabre. "This weapon isn't ancient though on my planet they have been in use for over three centuries, and not always for peace as your weapon." Zaar looks down quickly as if remembering a horrible memory. "If your, Jedi, as you call them really stand for peace and justice we sure could have use them on my planet." Zaar smirks and nods his head a little with some assurance that what he just said was very true.

Posted by: Jedi Skyler Jan 30 2006, 09:30 AM
"Well, we did," Ridge replies. "The Jedi have been all but wiped out; only a very few of us remain."

Posted by: netjedi Jan 30 2006, 11:39 AM
Selmak looks over to AA
"Well, a stowaway, jumps out at you and tries to give you a new haircut, and that Ridge invites him for tea?... hmm. this is a strange ship."

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 30 2006, 06:47 PM
"Yeah a little. I don't know what Josa is going to say. Him and I are meant to be the only ones aboard the ship. I then asked you to fly it, then bring aboard the girl who was trying to hide in the landing gear, then the Jedi. We got crowed fast."

AA heads towards the lounge and leans up on the bulk head listening to the conversation.

Posted by: AlexGrim Jan 30 2006, 07:40 PM
Zaar gives a quick dark glance to the clone trooper listening in. "These, Jedi, have been wiped?" Zaar gives another inquisitive squint to Ridge. "By who?"

Posted by: AlexGrim Jan 30 2006, 07:43 PM
QUOTE (jamfke @ Jan 30 2006, 07:40 PM)
Ridge studies the design of the weapon for a moment, "Did you build it yourself?"

"No I wasn't raised in the scientific disciplines, I always was fascinated with science though, but it wasn't to be." Zaar sighs after these last words.

Posted by: jamfke Jan 30 2006, 07:46 PM
Ridge's expression darkens ever so slightly, "From a certain point of view, yes. I'd reckon that there are others like myself and Master Kenobi that escaped the Emperor's purge."

Attempting to change the subject, "Did you build your weapon yourself?"

Posted by: AlexGrim Jan 30 2006, 07:55 PM
"So the Emperor of the clones wiped out your comrades?" Zaar says this as if it is a final question on the subject. His blue eyes betray his understanding of Ridge's struggle.

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 30 2006, 07:57 PM
"We did. Some of us feel remorse for our actions, and are trying to atone."

Posted by: AlexGrim Jan 30 2006, 08:06 PM
"Excuse me" Zaar says to Ridge "but until today clones were only for killing, now I have to socialize with one?" Zaar gives a slight scowl to AA.

Posted by: jamfke Jan 30 2006, 08:08 PM
Ridge sighs, "Well, that is how I see it. As I said, from a certain point of view. The Emperor rose to power through nefarious means. He played the Jedi against the Republic while the war with the Separatists was going on. At one point during the war, he issued a secret order to his clones," Ridge glances towards AA, "that made the Jedi the enemy of the Republic. Though the Jedi were aware of deception, they'd served with these, men, for years and thought they were safe to turn their backs to them. This proved their downfall, and the Emperor's greatest deception."

Again he looks to the clone trooper across the bay, "I'd heard stories that not all the troopers followed the order. This one says he was present at the purge of the Jedi stronghold, the Temple on Coruscant. He says he spared a youngling and that this has caused him to begin rethinking his role in the galaxy. I believe him, for I sense a deep goodness about him."

Posted by: AlexGrim Jan 30 2006, 08:13 PM
"Separatists? Republic? I know little of these things" Zaar shakes his head in confusion "Youngling? is that a child in your order?"

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 30 2006, 08:15 PM
"Since many of us took further training, we have developed into more then just the soldier most beings see. If you do not wish to talk to me, that is fine. But why were you hiding in the cargo hold?"

Posted by: AlexGrim Jan 30 2006, 08:22 PM
Zaar responds to AA's query but to Ridge "I have little, credits, as you call them and I needed to leave that planet. I was merely riding to your destination, where I was going to depart without you knowing I was even there. I hoped." Zaar gets another inquisitive look"How was I even detected? I am not use to being discovered."

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 30 2006, 08:26 PM
AA responds;

"You apparently smell. Plus I saw you hiding in the cargo bay when we got in there."

Posted by: AlexGrim Jan 30 2006, 08:31 PM
"No clone has ever smelled me from afar, are you part dog or something?" Zaar says to AA with a slightly raised voice to the trooper.

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 30 2006, 08:38 PM
"I never said I smelt you. I just spotted you. In all sense of the word I am human."

Posted by: AlexGrim Jan 30 2006, 08:40 PM
"Then why tell me I smell? Are you insulting me? I haven't bathed for a few days, but I don't smell" Zaar says in raised words.

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 30 2006, 08:44 PM
Under his helmet, AA rolls his eyes, and patiently tries to explain,

"There is more then just myself here. Three of us confronted you in the hold. I spotted you, but someone else smelt you. Form out here mind you."

Posted by: AlexGrim Jan 30 2006, 09:02 PM
"I assume it was the furry one then, unless" Zaar points at Ridge "he has a heightened sense of smell."

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 30 2006, 09:05 PM
"Well he is Jedi, and I have seen them do the impossible. So I guess it's possible he could have smelt you out."

Posted by: jamfke Jan 30 2006, 09:07 PM
Ridge smirks at the comment, "While there are techniques that I could use to achieve this, I'm afraid the honor goes to our feline friend here."

Selmak grins a toothy grin, "Perhaps you should bathe more often?"


Posted by: AlexGrim Jan 30 2006, 09:17 PM
"I have found it hard to bathe in the last few days, I have been adapting to this new world. I only got this voice translator two days ago. My complements to you felinoid, I have never been detected from afar, ever." Zaar tips his head to the strange cat like being."My name is Zaar, I am from the planet Agamoth. Apparently no one has heard of it, so don't feel at a loss." Zaar openly declares to the room.

Posted by: netjedi Jan 30 2006, 09:20 PM
to Zaar
"Selmak, and no you do not smell bad. (points to air vents) closed loop air scrubbing system. older model not good at scrubbing pheromones."

Posted by: AlexGrim Jan 30 2006, 09:23 PM
"Ahhh" Zaar nods in understanding "I will remember that fact when I try to hide in your galaxy again. Still I have never met a cat like being such as yourself, in fact all these non-humans are a wonder to behold."

Posted by: netjedi Jan 30 2006, 09:25 PM
to Zaar
"only humans where you from?"

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 30 2006, 09:27 PM
"I know it. The 501st went there. Apparently Agamoth was preparing to invade an Imperial controlled world. They even sent a recon satallite. So the Emperor ordered a preemptive strike. The Kythol ended up putting the entire planet at risk as they refused to obey their governments order to lay down arms and accept the new Moff as head of planetary affairs."

Posted by: netjedi Jan 30 2006, 09:30 PM
outloud
"Empire lies!"

Posted by: AlexGrim Jan 30 2006, 09:30 PM
"As I stated, I am from Agamoth. Until several months ago I never knew there were other lifeforms in the galaxy. We always suspected, and even sent out probes to establish contact with other intelligences. Then the clones came under the command of the dark one and laid seige to my planet." Zaar gets a long face "All my friends are either dead or enslaved, I am the only one to my knowledge to have made it off my world. I intend to avenge my planet, my friends, my people." Zaar says these last words with solid conviction in his blue eyes.

Posted by: jamfke Jan 30 2006, 09:32 PM
Ridge nods, "You should release your anger, do not give it purchase in your heart, anger leads to darkness."

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 30 2006, 09:32 PM
AA moves his head so he can see Selmak,

"No doubt they are. That is what I know of the planets history."

Posted by: AlexGrim Jan 30 2006, 09:33 PM
QUOTE (Orgaloth @ Jan 30 2006, 09:27 PM)
"I know it. The 501st went there. Apparently Agamoth was preparing to invade an Imperial controlled world. They even sent a recon satallite. So the Emperor ordered a preemptive strike. The Kythol ended up putting the entire planet at risk as they refused to obey their governments order to lay down arms and accept the new Moff as head of planetary affairs."

"Hold your tongue you lying bastard, you killed my father, you killed my mother YOU KILLED MOST OF MY PEOPLE!!!" Zaar screams at the clone.

Posted by: AlexGrim Jan 30 2006, 09:34 PM
QUOTE (Orgaloth @ Jan 30 2006, 09:32 PM)
AA moves his head so he can see Selmak,

"No doubt they are. That is what I know of the planets history."

"They are lies, the Kythol were no Jedi" Zaar nods to Ridge "but they fought with honor to defend Agamoth"

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 30 2006, 09:34 PM
Keeping calm,

"Why do you presume that I was there? or that I killed any member of your family? I was only stating what I knew of your planet."

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 30 2006, 09:36 PM
"Hmm that's a new twist. I had heard rumours that the Kythol were at first thought to be Jedi, but that rumour was quashed by Lord Vader fast."

Posted by: AlexGrim Jan 30 2006, 09:37 PM
"It is hard to say what clone was there since they all look alike. Just keep in mind clone if it wasn't for this Jedi, I would have continued to fight you."

Posted by: AlexGrim Jan 30 2006, 09:40 PM
"I know little of Jedi, or any reports to this Vader. Is he the Dark one?" Zaar asks this question to Ridge.

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 30 2006, 09:41 PM
"And no doubt one of us wouldn't be continueing on to seek their redemption or their vengence. Quite possilbly both of us wouldn't be continueing on. I know I'm going to have trouble in this galaxy because of what I am, not for who I am."

Posted by: jamfke Jan 30 2006, 09:41 PM
Ridge furrows his brow, "I don't recall hearing of anyone named Vader. I have been on the run for some time now."

He looks to the others.

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 30 2006, 09:43 PM
"He is the Emperors right hand. He is the might of the Empire and the one that lead the slaughter of the Jedi at the temple on Coruscant."

Posted by: AlexGrim Jan 30 2006, 09:44 PM
"A member of the Kythol would shed that armor so people wouldn't mistake him for a clone. That is unless they are infiltrating clone ranks, which is how I escaped. I can still remember the scream of your clone brother when I assailed him. It wasn't the first and it won't be the last." Zaar says to AA with a stiff upper lip.

Posted by: jamfke Jan 30 2006, 09:45 PM
Ridge's curiosity peaks, "Where did this Vader come from? Why is he such an important figure in the Emperor's schemes?"

Posted by: netjedi Jan 30 2006, 09:46 PM
Selmak watches and observes the discussion.

"That human (pointing to AA) has done no bad since I have been around."

Posted by: AlexGrim Jan 30 2006, 09:48 PM
QUOTE (netjedi @ Jan 30 2006, 09:46 PM)
Selmak watches and observes the discussion.

"That human (pointing to AA) has done no bad since I have been around."

"Maybe he is a plant, a spy, we in the Kythol would never rule this out." Zaar responds to the Cat being.

Posted by: netjedi Jan 30 2006, 09:51 PM
to Zaar
"for that matter you, or Ridge, or the lady human, or me could be one too"

Posted by: Orgaloth Jan 30 2006, 09:51 PM
"I'm amazed you weren't shot down. Our helmets are coded to show our serial number on the back of the helmet. Our genetic make up different just enough to allow this. Anyone in our armour wouldn't have a serial number display."

AA faces Ridge,

"As to Vader. I can tell you that he was a Jedi hero and he was on the Jedi council. He ..."

He suddnely just stops talking, and lowers his head slightly.

Posted by: AlexGrim Jan 30 2006, 09:53 PM
QUOTE (netjedi @ Jan 30 2006, 09:51 PM)
to Zaar
"for that matter you, or Ridge, or the lady human, or me could be one too"

"Very true, but he looks like a clone and wears the armor. He has a higher likelihood of being one." Zaar says to the felinoid.

Powered by Invision Power Board (http://www.invisionboard.com)
© Invision Power Services (http://www.invisionpower.com)