Dean Smith, Ph.D"I'm not mad, I'm just insane."
Age: 27, Looks Slightly older.
- Height: 6 foot 1 inch
- Weight/build: 229lb, Muscular
- Hair: Natural Black, Short put never shaven.
- Eyes: Dark Brown
- Clothing: Ussually wears black shirts, shoes and trousers with a white blazer, however, he wears his lab coat when working. He has a large bagpack.
- General description: Dean is a hardened outdoorsman with a natural instinct for survival. He carries an AK-47, a swiss army knief and a bag of crushed glass, although rarely uses any of his weapons he is fully aware that he needs them in order to survive against the infected and the enemies he is quickly making in Vancouver.
Personality: Dean is an intelligent man built for survival, he is somewhat self-centred and arrogant with an aggresive intensity about him. He suffers from an acute form of obsessive compulsive disorder, however, he is slowly overcoming it. His distrust of others has helped him survive, however, his existance has been a lonely one.
- Likes: Dean enjoys puzzles and problem solving. His creativety allows him to keep him self occupied and he is rarely bored. He likes animals a bit more than his fellow humans.
- Dislikes: Dean dislikes religion and superstition, he finds socializing a challenge and prefers to isolate himself from human contact.
- Defining characteristics: Dean always has his own survival serving as his main priority. He is so intense and almost insane that he will do almost anything to survive. He has preformed numerous experiments in the pursuit of immunizing himself against the Super Rabies Virus.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
Father: Colin Smith (Deceased)
Mother: Mary Smith (Deceased)
Siblings: Tara Smith (Location Unknown)
- Significant Other: None
- Friends: None
- Students: None
- Mentor: None
- Acquaintances: Many human survivors (Arms dealers and other freelance scientists.)
- Enemies: Many human survivors (Majority of them are from the Vangaurd)
Background and History
Born in Lincoln, England to a strong scientific heritage. His father a palaeontologist and his mother an optician. He was geared toward a scientific career the moment his natural intellignce showed. He succeded academically and also enjoyed hiking and camping. He graduated Oxford University and went on to gain a ph.D in evolutionary biology.
After the virus killed his parents, he suffered a breakdown and became obsessed with find a way to immunize himself. He performed numerous experiments on himself, most of them were unsuccesful. However, in a stroke of genius he was able to change from being warm-blooded to cold-blooded. He has no idea wether his experiment has rendered him immune, however, he does know that as a result of his numerous experiments he has suffered alot of side-effects including; sporadic blackouts and mental instability.
After many travels around the world he has learnt valuble survival lessons. He has armed himself and is forever paranoid, for a good reason: After numerous confrontations he has made powerful enemies.
He has recently found out that werewolves exist and are immune to the virus. He is trying to study them and find a way to understand why they are immune and if that can help his immunization. If all else fails he wants to become one of them in order to survive the virus.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪Player:
Email me: Judoon_Medic@hotmail.com