Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Loose Change Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Jesuits?
Christians for 9/11 Truth
Posted: May 16 2007, 10:27 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 900

Whatís the deal with this Jesuits conspiracy? This was sent to me from some guy on my myspace friends list.

"how is that? I've found the truth about whose behind the NWO and it's the Jesuit led Vatican which your buddy Alex Jones is a part of in the Alternative media and since Ron Paul has freely talked to Alex Jones, I think it's safe to say that he's involved as well (their both Jesuit Coadjutors). I'm just saying this because he sounds all great and grand but he speaks highly of the Pope and the Vatican which are criminals and behind everything that is going on, it's not the Jews, or International Bankers or anyone else they would have you believe, it's the Jesuits."

I donít buy it but could there be a some validity to this?
chucksheen
Posted: May 16 2007, 10:31 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,680

Got the same info.

Not sure and I'm not ready to draw conclusions or pass judgement but I will take it into account. I will remain a fan but if they are indeed praising the Pope or anything like that than I will be very concerned.
JerryFletcher
Posted: May 16 2007, 11:21 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 966

The Pope behind 9/11? :lol:

They are surely infiltrating the 9/11 truth movement with stupid theories.
Headhunter
Posted: May 16 2007, 11:56 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,758

Check out Phil Jayhan's blog on it..

http://v666.wordpress.com/

Make of it all what you will. Set aside the AJ stuff though. It's worth looking through anyway.. <shrugs>
phoenixrises
Posted: May 17 2007, 12:53 AM

Unregistered

Even if the Jesuits/Vatican had something to do with it, he also goes on to say that international bankers had *nothing* to do with it.

Um...wouldn't one come to the conclusion that they were working together as the global elite does? How could someone say it's the Vatican but not the elite bankers/CFR types who OBVIOUSLY run the world?

Nope, it's the Jesuits working all by themselves, right?

The info wars rage on.
Headhunter
Posted: May 17 2007, 01:10 AM

Advanced Member

The Rothchilds are the private Bankers to the Vatican btw..

The Jesuits are nothing but the Vatican "army".
phoenixrises
Posted: May 17 2007, 01:13 AM

Unregistered

Right, but the point is they're all connected. You can't say it's just one group, or another group...or these guys, or those guys, they're all one body when it comes down to it. Just different organs. Same agreed upon agenda though.
Headhunter
Posted: May 17 2007, 01:22 AM

Advanced Member

Jayhan believes that the Pope is the head of the entire global network of secret societies through proxies, as the "Holy Roman Emperor" of succession in the newest iteration of an age old empire going all the way back to ancient Babylon, and Egypt.. a modern day Nimrod if you will.. :huh:
phoenixrises
Posted: May 17 2007, 01:33 AM

Unregistered

Well I suppose anything's possible. But it doesn't really matter who the "top guy" is...we all know they are evil and have to be stopped for the good of human evolution and survival.
One thing I can say though is that the new pope, well, I can tell he's evil just by looking at his face. Those eyes? He looks possessed.
What I've narrowed it down to is Power. Those who are in power are bad and they are all connected with eachother.
CriticalThinker
Posted: May 17 2007, 03:32 AM

Unregistered

8bitagent
Posted: May 17 2007, 03:40 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,541

LOL, I got the same thing too.

Was the Vatican involved with Illuminated Masonic orders to swindle Italy out of billions in the 1970's, the same Masonic order(P2) ordering false flag terror with the CIA?
YES

Was the Vatican knowingly covering up child abuse on a massive scale?
YES

Is the Vatican really just a Satanic infiltration proxied out as benevolence?
Well, the Vatican doesnt seem very "holy" to me

the TRUTH is, that the new world order elite employ the work of all sorts of institutions and elites...be it the zionists, Islamic terrorists, bankers, Vatican, whatever.

This whole "Jesuits" fixation belongs with the seriously bad conspiracy stuff with no basis in reality.
Headhunter
Posted: May 17 2007, 03:47 AM

Advanced Member

Maybe, but look into how many people in the House and Senate of the US Gov't are in fact Jesuit trained..

How many schools are connected?

It's all about power, authority, and the esoteric knowledge passed down through the occultish mystery schools.

If you want to find the head, look to Rome, and if you want to find the equivalent of the Vaticans secret government, or CIA, look to the Jesuits.

It's a very different view of history, the notion that the Roman empire never really fell but only morphed into the Vatican, and that this empire, stretches all the way back through the history of Civilization, but the evidence is there.

Did you know that the Pope recently brought in Henry Kissenger into his inner circle as a political advisor?

Do you know how many countries the Vatican has signed Concordats with, including the US?

Maybe the rabbit hole really does end with the Pope..?

Word has it that Bush Sr. got his wings clipped by the Pope not too long ago, and that he became extremely unstable as a result.

The Pope also, before taking office, did an extensive study of the Knights Templar order of Freemasonry, and he was also behind the child sex abuse cover-up, which offered NOTHING to the victims, which isn't very Christ-like at all.
phoenixrises
Posted: May 17 2007, 08:14 AM

Unregistered

I think the bottom line is that these secret societies (or ultimately, THIS secret society--no plural) has infiltrated almost every aspect of society.
I don't know how we are going to fight this, it's just so pervasive at this point.
look-up
Posted: May 17 2007, 08:37 AM

A WTC 7 No-Planer

Member No.: 654

the only thing that concerns me is the thing I can observe myself; that the pope has largely been silent on the issues plaguing our world today. if he spoke up ab out some of the largest issues, the world would listen, and perhaps inact some sort of positive change, but he is silent.

convenient huh?
cosprings
Posted: May 17 2007, 09:27 AM

Member No.: 137

The most powerful person in the world is reputed to be Peter Hans Kolvenbach, Superior General of the Jesuits, and also known as the Black Pope. They say the Queen of England does a curtsy to this guy. They say "All roads lead to Rome." The best source of information on this is Eric Jon Phelps, author of "Vatican Assassins." Here is a link to the site: The Vatican Assassins
truth911.net
Posted: May 17 2007, 09:33 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,777

i've learned about this from listening to Richard Andrew Grove's podcast, 9/11 Synchronicity. A guy named eric jon phelps has done a lot of work on this and wrote a book called Vatican assassins

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-54...tican+assassins

http://www.vaticanassassins.org/
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | The Lounge | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0293 seconds · Archive