Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Loose Change Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

The Beats Of Loose Change, Official Details
fiskejohn
Posted: Apr 13 2007, 01:12 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,735

Is it the original beats in the CD or is there people who sing on the CD, couse i would like just the beats :S
Merkabassist
Posted: Apr 18 2007, 04:09 PM

Member No.: 4,025

Hey Dylan, sorry if this has already been asked a thousand times, but how would I go about submitting one of my band's songs for consideration (Obviously for upcoming releases)? Also just wanted to let you know that I've been with you guys since the very beginning, and I really appreciate everything that you guys have done for the people of this once-great nation.
Ben Stone
Posted: May 13 2007, 10:47 PM

Member No.: 4,537

Fellows! Great video, and I think, very important.

On sort of an academic note, one of your beat themes was actually by Heitor Villa Lobos, as recorded (I think) by Julian Bream.

I just bring this up for accuracy, and because you did a great job turning it into a 'beat'. And of course, because you'd probably enjoy the rest of the recording as well.

I'll comment on the content of Loose Change in the appropriate place.

Thanks,
Ben
Fracture
Posted: May 16 2007, 10:57 AM

Member No.: 4,518

Hello, i have a Sountrack from this movie with 27 songs, but i have not find a song witch plaing at 9 - to 12 minute in LS2E Movie, its where Buildings collapse and the Moviemakers name comming, can enybody tell me a name of this song?! Thank you!
Sureshot
Posted: May 18 2007, 06:28 PM

"Real world hijack? Cool!" -Shelley Watson, NEADS

Group: Admin
Member No.: 430

QUOTE (Fracture @ May 16 2007, 08:57 AM)
Hello, i have a Sountrack from this movie with 27 songs, but i have not find a song witch plaing at 9 - to 12 minute in LS2E Movie, its where Buildings collapse and the Moviemakers name comming, can enybody tell me a name of this song?! Thank you!

That song is not in the soundtrack.
bluceree201
Posted: Aug 25 2007, 08:17 PM

Member No.: 1,369

Freakin brilliant soundtrack, too bad I'll have to buy it online stupid music stores don't have it because they hate a good taste in music (didn't have System of a Down or Rage Against the Machine either), god I'll wait another week for my budget to open up, damn stores don't have stock. The soundtrack for Loose Change is brilliant, I keep playing it to listen to the music, as well as the truth.
dreamliner
Posted: Sep 18 2007, 12:14 PM

Member No.: 7,172

I love the first song from the movie with the Statue of Liberty in the background! Can I find it on the album??

Thanks! Greetings from Germany ;)
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | The Beats of Loose Change | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0306 seconds · Archive