zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Loose Change Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post )

Omg Rosie's On Fire!, wtc7 cd she said it!!
mid life crises
Posted: Mar 29 2007, 01:23 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,390

QUOTE (28th Kingdom @ Mar 29 2007, 05:22 PM)
Well... actually, the blonde girl... asked Rosie, directly... if Rosie thought the USG was behind 9/11 and Rosie said, "No." Then when Rosie brought up WTC 7... the blonde girl asked who Rosie thought did the CD... and Rosie, said, "I don't know."

No worries. She implied that the official story is not true.
I saw it live and there is no question that Rosie knows it is this administration that is corrupt. She kept saying basically what the hell else does this administration have to do to get impeached?? Joy said "Have "Monica Lewinsky in the Oval Office".
truth911.net
Posted: Mar 29 2007, 01:40 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,777

i'm on the west coast, so i watched the show, start to finish. here's my summary of what happened in case you missed it.

The first segment of their show, they were talking about some BS... but the word conspiracy came up, and Rosie said something along the lines of that they were going to be talking about it in their political section. Then went to commerical break.

After the break (maybe 20min into the show) Rosie introduced the topic of the British hostages captured by Iran. This was their schedualed topic for debate. Rosie was making many references to propaganda and suggested that this was basically a conspiracy where this was planned as pretext for war with Iran. The young blond took offense to this and started argueing with Rosie. Rosie said that you can't trust the media in this country and if you want to know what's going on, you have to look at media from other countries. She said that US media was controlled by 4 companies, including this one [ABC]. The debate with the blond was getting a bit heated, and Rosie asked her about the Iraq war and if Iraq had anything to do with 9/11. The dumb blond says she thought there were connections between iraq and 9/11, etc. She was getting beat down by Rosie because she maintained her stance that there was no "conspiracy" about the British hostages. Rosie asked her if in history governments ever did these kind of things (i forget her words, but she said it quite well... didn't use the phrase "false flag" but that's basically what she meant and that meaning came across loud and clear). The blond was now on the defense, and attempted to strike a low blow by asking Rosie if she thought that 9/11 was a conspiracy. Rosie ran with it, she said that "i don't believe fires can melt steel". She said that WTC 7 had to have collapsed with explosives. I'd estimate she talked for about 30 sec about WTC 7, explaining that it was not Towers 1 or 2 and that it came down (made hand motions) and wanted to have a Harvard Prof on the show to explain how WTC 7 collapsed. So the whole section on the hostages, US media, wtc 7 was about 9 min. It'd say about 1min of that was on WTC 7. But the message definately got out there loud and clear. Rosie stepped it up. Before they had to go to the commerical break, she gave the peace sign and said "land of the free, home of the brave". I thought those were great words, because she just stuck it to them, and reminded those in power that we are still free and brave enough to stand up and say these things. The whole thing basically started by the young blond lady argueing with Rosie and tried to hit her below the belt with the 9/11 conspiracy stuff, but then Rosie took the gloves off and let it out. It must have taken a lot of courage for her to do that. I don't know if she planned to do it, or was just really pissed off at the ignorance of that blond, that she was like, fuck it, WTC 7, WTC 7, WTC 7! So we'll see where this goes, but Rosie did a great job. I'm sure it'll be on youtube within a few hours and you can all see for yourselves.

(after the commercial break, they never talked about anything political and talked about their normal BS)
Headhunter
Posted: Mar 29 2007, 01:55 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,758

QUOTE (LUCUS @ Mar 29 2007, 06:47 PM)
I really do dislike Elizbzabeth Hasselbeck...

If I had a dog named Elizbzabeth Hasselbeck I would shave it's ass and make it walk backwards.
Questioning
Posted: Mar 29 2007, 03:53 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,484

EMAIL ROSIE to request that Danny Jowenko and Steven Jones be guests.
http://z10.invisionfree.com/Loose_Change_F...?showtopic=6411
thehighwaymanq
Posted: Mar 29 2007, 03:56 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,048

why dont we get rosie to join lc forums
Quest
Posted: Mar 29 2007, 04:03 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Gone
Member No.: 5

I think its a disservice to everyone listening to say 9/11 was an attack by the USG on its citizens. The entire USG is not complicit, only a few handfuls of individuals that happen to occupy high power positions within the USG. Clearly the Bush Admin is complicit but not Johnny "new hire" FBI guy that joined the bureau just before 9/11 is not.

The problem with this statement is that while the suppossed "honest" government officials who weren't in on 9/11 could have stopped the Al CIAda bombings in London and Spain had they spoken out. Instead, the job is left to actors, actresses and ordinary people like ourselves.

It's safe to say that the USG had a hand in the London and Spain bombings by shear cowardice and selfishness. If and when the next 9/11 occurs to kick off the war on Iran, that will be the USG's fault as well.

Jail them all!
Therm8
Posted: Mar 29 2007, 04:25 PM

Armchair Quarterback

Group: Gone
Member No.: 1,187

WTC7 is a good starting point cos they can't throw that good ole "offending the families" b.s. at you. Seems to me like she has been getting some very good advice and info on 911, wonder where she shops for her truth.

Rosie is my hero <3 !!!
Headhunter
Posted: Mar 29 2007, 04:34 PM

Advanced Member

O'Reilly has a hit piece against Rosie planned for tonight. He's said, according to what I heard from a blogger, that after it, we won't be seeing Rosie on The View ever again.

Set your recorders..

This should be good..! :D

B)
BTDRTR
Posted: Mar 29 2007, 04:58 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (look-up @ Mar 29 2007, 01:22 PM)

Basically, anyone who is a major personality who has opposed the 9/11 Truth discussion, will HAVE to support it in order to keep their reputation after the facts come out...

Even if their childrens' lives are threatened? I think celebrities will become more brave once a Critical Mass is reached and a new investigation can no longer be avoided. We're almost there folks!
Questioning
Posted: Mar 29 2007, 05:19 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (thehighwaymanq @ Mar 29 2007, 03:56 PM)
why dont we get rosie to join lc forums

She probably already reads the forumas do many others. I've been reading this forum and it's older version since day 1 of their existence and I just signed up and posted today.
Headhunter
Posted: Mar 29 2007, 05:43 PM

Advanced Member

I always flip back and forth between here and 911blogger. I think Alex Jones and his people do the same thing. Today, the moment I typed something here, it was coming out of Alex Jones' mouth on the air, as though he watches what's being posted here when he's on.
Questioning
Posted: Mar 29 2007, 05:46 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Headhunter @ Mar 29 2007, 05:43 PM)
I always flip back and forth between here and 911blogger. I think Alex Jones and his people do the same thing. Today, the moment I typed something here, it was coming out of Alex Jones' mouth on the air, as though he watches what's being posted here when he's on.

Yeah. I noticed the Watson bros build articles off of the forum too. No biggie, anywhere where they can get info is good as long as it is credible enough to work with.

HI ALEX, PAUL, STEVE AND THE REST OF THE INFOWARS CREW! ;)
A Quiet Friend
Posted: Mar 29 2007, 06:23 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,488

FYI: On Rosie's blog:

Someone wrote:

"rosie it is imperative that you get PHYSICS PROFESSOR STEVEN E. JONES ON THE SHOW. HE IS AN EXPERT ON WTC 7. He taught at BYU and is now retired. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_E._Jones"

She wrote back:

"sounds good 2 me"

Someone wrote:

"SOOOOOO glad you brought up the WTC7! Finally! You NEVER hear this on any news! Someone needed to do it and you did! Thanks for being brave and putting yourself out there to be scrutinized"!

She wrote back:

"no problem"

Someone wrote:

"The tower fell like that because of the aircraft fuel. Which burns at a higher temperature that could melt the steel with no problem. I agreed with every thing else you stated today. Love ya"

She wrote back:

"TOTALLY INCORRECT" <in caps>

Someone wrote:

"WOW…really looking forward to experts being on the view to discuss WTC7…be sure you include a structural engineer".

She wrote back:

"ok"

Someone wrote:

"PS Where was NORAD
The planes were untouched for an hour and 1/2
who made the PUT OPTIONS? You can’t buy stock options anonymously.

impeach bush/cheney for treason

mobilize people it’s time"!

She wrote:

"put options………..now thats really scary".

Someone wrote:

"Rosie,
Bill O’Reilly is planning to take aim at u on his tv show tonight….he seems to believe that everything in ur world will change after his broadcast. U might want to tivo so u can respond".

She wrote:

"no need
who cares really
same same same
traitor - liberal - unpatriotic
whatever"

Someone wrote:

"As a firefighter I think you disgrace the memory of my dead brothers with your conspiracy lies. Stop it now. The truth is not in a conspiracy. Fire Engineering Magazine will give you Facts".

She wrote:

"so many fire fighter r dying right now
from toxic poisoning on 9/11
nothing is being done to help them

i am fighting for u"

Someone wrote:

"LOVE WHAT U SAY everyday and u have GUTS to say what everyone is afraid to say, but im WORRIED about u..what if something happens to u-be careful;praying for u and this country.."

She wrote:

"if something happens
u will know y"

I came here (in a round a bout way) because of her. Most of the time I have no idea what you are talking about and so I will remain quiet but "unlurked" to show you what Rosie wrote. I haven't been sleeping very well due to all of this.... unfuckin' believable...

Headhunter
Posted: Mar 29 2007, 06:54 PM

Advanced Member

Welcome AQF.

Check out 911blogger.com as well. Spread the word. Sleep well. A MILLION of us are on this thing now. Don't worry. It's a long term historical movement and time is on our side.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | The Lounge | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0303 seconds · Archive