zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Loose Change Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  ( Go to first unread post )

Omg Rosie's On Fire!, wtc7 cd she said it!!
TruthOrLiesDotOrg
Posted: Mar 29 2007, 12:16 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,787

QUOTE (Headhunter @ Mar 29 2007, 05:14 PM)
QUOTE (TruthOrLiesDotOrg @ Mar 29 2007, 12:13 PM)
Wait a minute....Rosie actually said this on THE VIEW today??? Seriously??

Mike

Yup! 9 minutes worth! 30 million viewers. Building 7. Rosie just became a 9/11 truth shero!

Clip will be available within the hour.

Holy shit!!! So is this the portion that made it on the air?

http://www.911movement.org/thread.php?637

Or did she talk about it in their roundtable discussion with the other women?

Mike

Headhunter
Posted: Mar 29 2007, 12:17 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,758

That was just from her blog, yesterday. Today, she was talking about it on The View, with the roundtable, before the entire View audiance! 30 million people. Building 7.
TruthOrLiesDotOrg
Posted: Mar 29 2007, 12:18 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Headhunter @ Mar 29 2007, 05:17 PM)
That was just from her blog, yesterday. Today, she was talking about it on The View, with the roundtable, before the entire View audiance!

No fucking way!!!!!!!! Dude, this is ENORMOUS!!!

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!

This means we're WINNING guys!!!!

Eckolaker
Posted: Mar 29 2007, 12:19 PM

Capt. America

Member No.: 227

I think its time for Olberman to start getting this bold with 9/11 truth. He knows the score, without question.

I think we have many more big exposure events coming in the near future. It appears as if we have broken the stalemate and are now advancing with god's speed straight to their headquarters.

Stay active folks!
Headhunter
Posted: Mar 29 2007, 12:19 PM

Advanced Member

No fucking way!!!!!!!! Dude, this is ENORMOUS!!!

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!

This means we're WINNING guys!!!!

Yup!
Headhunter
Posted: Mar 29 2007, 12:21 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Eckolaker @ Mar 29 2007, 12:19 PM)
I think its time for Olberman to start getting this bold with 9/11 truth.  He knows the score, without question.

Well the time is now Keith. If he rants with her on this issue, while employing all the polls to rally support to himself, then there it is. An actual debate, and not just ad hominems.

Email him to give him the courage to do it!

It's ELEVEN minutes, not nine, Alex just said.
28th Kingdom
Posted: Mar 29 2007, 12:22 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Gone
Member No.: 1,754

Well... actually, the blonde girl... asked Rosie, directly... if Rosie thought the USG was behind 9/11 and Rosie said, "No." Then when Rosie brought up WTC 7... the blonde girl asked who Rosie thought did the CD... and Rosie, said, "I don't know."
Headhunter
Posted: Mar 29 2007, 12:24 PM

Advanced Member

Well it's not THE whole government, but a type of coup detat faction, given as a a type of "gift" to the Bush administration. Then again, Cheney would qualify as THE government now wouldn't he? Also, Bush's reaction at Booker would suggest that he and his Secret Service people KNEW in advance, so...
TruthOrLiesDotOrg
Posted: Mar 29 2007, 12:27 PM

Advanced Member

Wow, well, I think I just found a new hero.

THANK YOU ROSIE!!!!!!

I swear I wish I could just give her a GIGANTIC hug right now.

WE LOVE YOU!!!

Mike
Reggie_perrin
Posted: Mar 29 2007, 12:28 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 6

QUOTE (28th Kingdom @ Mar 29 2007, 05:22 PM)
Well... actually, the blonde girl... asked Rosie, directly... if Rosie thought the USG was behind 9/11 and Rosie said, "No." Then when Rosie brought up WTC 7... the blonde girl asked who Rosie thought did the CD... and Rosie, said, "I don't know."

But she'd be right though, the USG WASN'T complicit, that would implicate every member of the governement, perhaps she should have framed the question differently, perhaps "a small criminal faction of the USG with there own agenda complicit in the attacks ?" would have been better.

storieskeepchanging
Posted: Mar 29 2007, 12:29 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 644

If we can get Oprah next, we'll really be getting somewhere ;)
TruthOrLiesDotOrg
Posted: Mar 29 2007, 12:29 PM

Advanced Member

The "blond girl" is Elizabeth Hasselbeck. She's married to either Matt Hasselbeck (the Seattle Seahawks quarterback) or his brother. Not really sure. Anyway, she's as DUMB as a BOX OF ROCKS. She has no clue what's going on in the world.
Citizen Merc
Posted: Mar 29 2007, 12:30 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,523

QUOTE (storieskeepchanging @ Mar 29 2007, 05:29 PM)

A friend of mine is director for one the major soap operas on ABC. He is trying to get us on Oprah with the PentaCon.
TruthOrLiesDotOrg
Posted: Mar 29 2007, 12:31 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Reggie_perrin @ Mar 29 2007, 05:28 PM)
Well... actually, the blonde girl... asked Rosie, directly... if Rosie thought the USG was behind 9/11 and Rosie said, "No."  Then when Rosie brought up WTC 7... the blonde girl asked who Rosie thought did the CD... and Rosie, said, "I don't know."

But she'd be right though, the USG WASN'T complicit, that would implicate every member of the governement, perhaps she should have framed the question differently, perhaps "a small criminal faction of the USG with there own agenda complicit in the attacks ?" would have been better.

Yeah true. But hey, beggars can't be choosers, right?

;-)

We'll take what we can get.
Reggie_perrin
Posted: Mar 29 2007, 12:31 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 6

QUOTE (Headhunter @ Mar 29 2007, 05:24 PM)
Bush's reaction at Booker would suggest that he and his Secret Service people KNEW in advance, so...

Totally agree, his non action after being told "we're under attack" smacks of someone who wasn't all that surprised, rather worried about wether he'd stuff up his lines.I mean he didn't even ask for more details after being told, if it was a surprise to him then surly when someons says "we're under attack" that could mean anything, even nuclear, and he wasn't even concerned that he may have been a target.
Andoo Inc.
Posted: Mar 29 2007, 12:36 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 356

http://infowars.com/articles/sept11/odonne...ion_viewers.htm

on infowars, it seems to handle her questioning quite reasonably, if she attacks the issues that stay unbaised then she can keep messing things up.
Eckolaker
Posted: Mar 29 2007, 12:48 PM

Capt. America

Member No.: 227

I think its a disservice to everyone listening to say 9/11 was an attack by the USG on its citizens. The entire USG is not complicit, only a few handfuls of individuals that happen to occupy high power positions within the USG. Clearly the Bush Admin is complicit but not Johnny "new hire" FBI guy that joined the bureau just before 9/11 is not.

look-up
Posted: Mar 29 2007, 12:54 PM

A WTC 7 No-Planer

Member No.: 654

I still think inside job is okay though... someone on the inside certainly did set this all in motion, and could not have done it without public institutions (government agencies)
28th Kingdom
Posted: Mar 29 2007, 01:04 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,754

QUOTE (storieskeepchanging @ Mar 29 2007, 05:29 PM)

Oh please... Oprah is so NWO... GL Merc... you don't have a chance... O is fvcking elitist scum.
look-up
Posted: Mar 29 2007, 01:22 PM

A WTC 7 No-Planer

Member No.: 654

perhaps you are right, but she has a reputation to protect, so she may backtrack and promote 9/11 Truth as a way of staying popular.

Basically, anyone who is a major personality who has opposed the 9/11 Truth discussion, will HAVE to support it in order to keep their reputation after the facts come out...
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | The Lounge | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 [2] 3 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1947 seconds · Archive