zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Loose Change Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )

Omg Rosie's On Fire!, wtc7 cd she said it!!
mid life crises
Posted: Mar 29 2007, 10:23 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,390

Today Rosie is ON FIRE!! She said WTC 7 was CD. Never before in history has fire melted steel. She wants to get a physicist on the show to explain it to Elizabeth. This is just the best show !!!
The audience is clearly understanding what Rosie is saying.
She also said for us to look outside this country for news , she even said her network is not reliable!!!!
OMG what a great day.
Citizen Merc
Posted: Mar 29 2007, 10:25 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Gone
Member No.: 2,523

Now that's gangsta.
jimmyb207
Posted: Mar 29 2007, 10:28 AM

WTF?

Member No.: 1,697

YEEEEHAAAA!!
-tonicblue-
Posted: Mar 29 2007, 10:30 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,416

Uh oh. If shes slating her opwn network they will get rid of her. She needs to be careful.
Roxdog
Posted: Mar 29 2007, 10:31 AM

Why is Al Gore's House Bigger Than Everyone Else's?

Member No.: 34

WOW...Wish I had a TV. Any get the audio? Send it to Alex and Jack.
Andoo Inc.
Posted: Mar 29 2007, 10:34 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 356

QUOTE (-tonicblue- @ Mar 29 2007, 03:30 PM)
Uh oh. If shes slating her opwn network they will get rid of her. She needs to be careful.

Careful, this woman is gonna find her groove into anything she does. She's been involved since Sleepless in Seattle, She'll be popular, and as long as stations want to make money, they'll hire what gets viewers. If she is turning her audience, then props to her, she already is doing more than many of us, so giving due respect I hope that bitch gives bush administration all her weight and then some.
Slick
Posted: Mar 29 2007, 10:38 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Gone
Member No.: 980

QUOTE (Roxdog @ Mar 29 2007, 03:31 PM)
WOW...Wish I had a TV. Any get the audio? Send it to Alex and Jack.
Roxdog
Posted: Mar 29 2007, 10:39 AM

Why is Al Gore's House Bigger Than Everyone Else's?

Member No.: 34

I have my problems with Rosie's politics...but she is incredible brave to be doing this. I hope she reevaluates her platform in light of her recent awakening.
Headhunter
Posted: Mar 29 2007, 10:41 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,758

Before it was just on her blog, and stirred a lot of controversy and got a lot of coverage last week.

This is a different kettle of fish. Now she's fully out with it, right up front on The View, which is seen by a LOT of people.

Building 7.

That Zobgy Poll done a while back by 911truth.org showed that of those who were aware of Building 7's demise, something like 90% were inclined to believe that 9/11 was an inside job.

She understands well that Building 7 is the point of leverage, after which the very very strange, total, and near free fall destruction (disintegration) of the twin towers (the "prestige" of 9/11) comes under the microscope of increasing scrutiny.

She's smart. Which I guess is why a lot of people listen to her..

Way to go Rosie!

So we're going to get yet another five million then eh?

And for everyone who realloy "gets" it, you can multiple times 10 through their direct and indirect sphere of influence.

This is big!

We're approaching the tipping point of mass cognitive dissonance (research that term, and you'll understand how it works as a teaching tool for this kind of thing).
Headhunter
Posted: Mar 29 2007, 10:48 AM

Advanced Member

Her comments COULD help set off a chain reaction of increasing awareness in a very big way.

What she's given us, and her critics, is a clip of her on The View coming out about it.

So where's the clip? It will surely appear soon enough..

Now we need for her to get Steven Jones and David Ray Griffin on The View. Wouldn't THAT be something eh?

Let's all send her a message to that effect..

Both those guys are just so calm and rational about it. The exude credibility.

What's her blog addy?
mynameis
Posted: Mar 29 2007, 11:52 AM

If you're a troll, you get dead air from me.

Member No.: 856

QUOTE (Andoo Inc. @ Mar 29 2007, 03:34 PM)
Uh oh.  If shes slating her opwn network they will get rid of her.  She needs to be careful.

Careful, this woman is gonna find her groove into anything she does. She's been involved since Sleepless in Seattle, She'll be popular, and as long as stations want to make money, they'll hire what gets viewers. If she is turning her audience, then props to her, she already is doing more than many of us, so giving due respect I hope that *censored* gives bush administration all her weight and then some.

Why the strawman attack?
mossonax
Posted: Mar 29 2007, 11:56 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 249

QUOTE (mid life crises @ Mar 29 2007, 03:23 PM)
She wants to get a physicist on the show to explain it to Elizabeth.

I would think Kevin Ryan or Steven Jones would be the obvious choices for expert opinion. David Ray Griffin is always the best (IMO) to introduce people to the arguments against the official conspiracy theory. His never gets ruffled and doesn't come across as a crackpot.
Andoo Inc.
Posted: Mar 29 2007, 11:58 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 356

QUOTE (mynameis @ Mar 29 2007, 04:52 PM)
Uh oh.  If shes slating her opwn network they will get rid of her.  She needs to be careful.

Careful, this woman is gonna find her groove into anything she does. She's been involved since Sleepless in Seattle, She'll be popular, and as long as stations want to make money, they'll hire what gets viewers. If she is turning her audience, then props to her, she already is doing more than many of us, so giving due respect I hope that *censored* gives bush administration all her weight and then some.

Why the strawman attack?

you didn't see me set a match on my straw man, see I made us a fire in my victory, so come warm your hands up next to the fire I created. I am all that is enlightened, come with me to my star planet
look-up
Posted: Mar 29 2007, 12:00 PM

A WTC 7 No-Planer

Member No.: 654

she is displaying the courage that we need all of the media personalities to display. we should send her our support (and her superiors) so that they know how much they are appreciated.
Headhunter
Posted: Mar 29 2007, 12:06 PM

Advanced Member

Alex is correct that we are now crashing the perps gates, and are moving right to the front lines at point blank range. Why? Because the nature of the war is a psych war, and the battleground is human conscious awareness en mass. If this precipitates a MSM coverage chain reaction, then everyone will start thinking about this, and 9/11 truth or lies will become a common point of conversation all across the nation. Cognitive dissonance here we come, and then we shall break through the "membrane" at the depths of the human heart where the Big Lie was lodged as an "anchor".
TxGuy
Posted: Mar 29 2007, 12:08 PM

Višrimnir

Member No.: 2,894

QUOTE (mynameis @ Mar 29 2007, 11:52 AM)

Why the strawman attack?

That isn't a strawman. Regardless of her personal beliefs or her bringing more viewers in, you simply do not bite the hand that feeds you. Rosie marked herself and considering her history (Trump and other stuff), if she is eventually fired she is going to have a really hard time getting employed in the media after ABC fires her. As HH said this could lead to a backlash that is positive for the LC crowd but it could lead to a negative backlash by calling attention and scrutiny where it certainly isn't going to be welcome. I see Rosie's action as causing an eventual negative backlash.
look-up
Posted: Mar 29 2007, 12:09 PM

A WTC 7 No-Planer

Member No.: 654

This is a very exciting time to be alive.

Possibly one of the most important periods in HUMAN HISTORY!

Do not underestimate the potential here.
Headhunter
Posted: Mar 29 2007, 12:13 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (look-up @ Mar 29 2007, 12:09 PM)
This is a very exciting time to be alive.

Possibly one of the most important periods in HUMAN HISTORY!

Do not underestimate the potential here.

Correct. 9/11 truth represents a point of historical transformation, because once it's outed, it becomes a point of great learning, about what NOT to be and what NOT to do. That's when it becomes something of value, serving a cause of truth and justice for the victims, and all the many victims created in the wake of 9/11. It represents what I call historical justice.

And for those who actually HAVE all the information and who persist in defending the official story and the big lie, they should really think twice about what they are defending, and why.
TruthOrLiesDotOrg
Posted: Mar 29 2007, 12:13 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,787

Wait a minute....Rosie actually said this on THE VIEW today??? Seriously??

Mike
Headhunter
Posted: Mar 29 2007, 12:14 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (TruthOrLiesDotOrg @ Mar 29 2007, 12:13 PM)
Wait a minute....Rosie actually said this on THE VIEW today??? Seriously??

Mike

Yup! 9 minutes worth! 30 million viewers. Building 7. Rosie just became a 9/11 truth shero!

Clip will be available within the hour.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | The Lounge | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (3) [1] 2 3 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0274 seconds · Archive