zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Loose Change Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Out Of Hand, b**** slap all many of you
mid life crises
Posted: Mar 22 2007, 07:18 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,390

Ok, coming here anymore is giving me unwelcome flashbacks to middle and high school. All the fighting over who is right and who is wrong is infantile. Really, No One, unless they were part of the orchestration of 9/11 should say they know what happened, right? If you disagree with someone's pov, say, "Hmm, could be, but maybe this happened. We know what they said happened didn't wink wink". That's really All we know for sure.
Let go of the egos. Some of you have put years and thousands of hours of research into this. I thank you for that. Without your groundwork, people like me would have to work alot harder in our search for info.
Again I say, we need to be Really cognizant of how we look to new people waking up and looking for info. Again I say, some of the goings on here will make people tihnk we have no credibility and go away and not develop that seed of inquiry that may have been planted.
Anyway, I'm really feeling like the forum is going to implode again and that would be a shame. I may just take a break and leave you girls to yourselves.
Snap out of it!
mynameis
Posted: Mar 22 2007, 08:27 AM

If you're a troll, you get dead air from me.

Member No.: 856

Thank you, for the comment I wish it would unify the group. People have tried to unify efforts, but you see how these boards get. I hope we can resolve all conflict with consensus and presentation. An ugly face is just that ugly. Let's put on our best face, but keep to the truth in all aspects of our lives.
look-up
Posted: Mar 22 2007, 01:57 PM

A WTC 7 No-Planer

Member No.: 654

i'll second that!

truth is, there are going to be a lot of assholes in this movement, and a lot of very nice people as well. we need to ignore the former, and praise the latter.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | The Lounge | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0239 seconds · Archive