Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Loose Change Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Thimerosol In Vaccines, ANA position statement
mid life crises
Posted: Mar 16 2007, 08:05 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,390

Thought some of you might find the info in this position paper very interesting.

American Nurse's Assn. position paper on use of thimerosol in vaccines:

http://www.nursingworld.org/readroom/posit...cines062106.pdf
chucksheen
Posted: Mar 16 2007, 08:49 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,680

Printed a hard copy for reference. I find that it is very effective to also have backup literature in an organized portfolio for backup reference. Thank you.
Sean Machtbert
Posted: Mar 16 2007, 11:15 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Gone
Member No.: 3,155

Autism Spectrum Disorder (which has been diagnosed in 1 in 166 children)

This is an extremely high incidence.

If vaccinations are a cause of autism, and males and females receive vaccines in approximately equal proportions, why does autsim affect males 80% of the time and females 20%?

Are male receiving vaccines four times as much as females? I don't believe so. Why, then, the discrepancy?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3069769/site/newsweek/

It’s no secret that autism affects boys more than girls. Males account for more than 80 percent of the million-plus Americans with autistic disorders.
dr.awkward
Posted: Mar 16 2007, 11:21 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,532

The most significant part of that paper:
This time the IOM concluded “...that the evidence favors rejection of a causal relationship between thimerosal containing vaccines and autism.” The review on the same topic by the AAP drew a similar conclusion.

It's been studied to death, and no relationship between Thimerosal and autism could be found.
mynameis
Posted: Mar 16 2007, 11:31 PM

If you're a troll, you get dead air from me.

Member No.: 856

I think the latest studies of mercury and ethylmercury content in themirosal causes an increase of the absorption of lead. Supposedly there's also a decrease in the amount of a protein tissue that helps with oxygen absorption from the brains of rats. This protein they suspect and its deficiency thereof creates the autism related problem centers of the brain.
The tetraethyl lead combination of the environment with mercury may spawn autism.

children are 27 times as likely to develop autism after exposure to three thimerisol-containing vaccines than those who receive thimerisol-free versions.

Thiazide diuretics contain mercury. These include Maxzide, Diazide and many others. Antacids such as Ryopan, Gaviscon, Maalox, Mylanta and many others are very high in aluminum. Antibiotics may also contain toxic substances including metals.

http://www.lifedynamix.com/articles/Medici...xic_Metals.html

As far as brain and biochemistry's are concerned, men and women have different chemical transmitters that the hypothalamus regulates in the brain. Maybe males are more sensitive with the additives of these disgusting chemicals.
chucksheen
Posted: Mar 17 2007, 01:18 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,680

mid life crises
Posted: Mar 17 2007, 07:59 AM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (dr.awkward @ Mar 17 2007, 04:21 AM)
The most significant part of that paper:
This time the IOM concluded “...that the evidence favors rejection of a causal relationship between thimerosal containing vaccines and autism.” The review on the same topic by the AAP drew a similar conclusion.

It's been studied to death, and no relationship between Thimerosal and autism could be found.

Come on - it's common sense. Mercury is a neurotoxin. We took lead out of paint. Take the mercury out of injections. There is a causal relationship - why then would the WHO be worried about the U.S. sending our leftover TCV to developing countries if there is not a causal relationship? It's another big pharma cover up.

How many of you parents out there knew there was mercury in vaccines? We were not given full informed consent. God - I'm a nurse and I didn't know . How lame is that? It makes me sick to think I gave my 8 week old infants poison. What's the rush to immunize? If I had the chance for a do over man ........

As to the differences in male female autism ratio: It may have to do with the differences in blood brain barrier of m/f possibly influenced by testosterone.
tower
Posted: Mar 17 2007, 09:54 AM

Illuminated

Member No.: 1,285

mid life crises
Posted: Mar 17 2007, 10:26 AM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (tower @ Mar 17 2007, 02:54 PM)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHqVDMr9ivo

Thanks for this.
Sean Machtbert
Posted: Mar 17 2007, 11:32 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,155

QUOTE (mid life crises @ Mar 17 2007, 07:59 AM)
As to the differences in male female autism ratio: It may have to do with the differences in blood brain barrier of m/f possibly influenced by testosterone.

What's your source on this?
mid life crises
Posted: Mar 17 2007, 12:03 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Sean Machtbert @ Mar 17 2007, 04:32 PM)

Read it a while ago. When i find it I'll post a link. I am working on a paper for grad school so should find it again soon.
mid life crises
Posted: Mar 17 2007, 12:09 PM

Advanced Member

Also did you know that 7 states have passed legislation banning and 11 more have legislation pending that bans thimerosal containing vaccines? So, that says something doesn't it?
Although, U.S. Senate Bill 1873 Biodefense and Pandemic Vaccine and Drug Development Act of 2005 basically trumps all state legislation. This bill hides from public scrutiny the process of regulation and production of vaccines by restricting public access to information, and would require persons injured by vaccines to meet the highest standard of proof in civil law to recover just compensation.

Another liberty given up for freedom hahaha.
Q-pid Stunt
Posted: Mar 17 2007, 06:51 PM

Twoofer in Twaining

Member No.: 1,894

Isn't this just another way to poison people while pretending to help them?
mid life crises
Posted: Mar 24 2007, 05:56 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Sean Machtbert @ Mar 17 2007, 04:32 PM)

I'm still looking for that source.

Also found this in my research:

Acrodynia is now a rare disease that was well known to pediatricians in the 19th and early 20th centuries when children were exposed to mercury in products such as teething powders, lice and vermin killling preparations and diaper disinfectants. An Important Characteristic of the disease is that only 1 in 500 exposed children developed the disease Acrodynia. the reason for this susceptibility is not known but presumably it had a genetic component. It has made the identification of mercury as the causal agent difficult.

Kind of similar to possible autism link with ethylmercury from thimerosal and genetically susceptible children.

From: The Three Faces of Mercury, Environmental Health Perspectives Feb 2002 vol 110.

acrodynia http://www.emedicine.com/derm/topic592.htm

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | The Lounge | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0274 seconds · Archive