zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Loose Change Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post )

The White Plane Over Washington D.c., Finally identified
That One Dood
Posted: Jan 13 2007, 03:01 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Gone
Member No.: 853

QUOTE (TriedandTrue @ Jan 13 2007, 11:08 AM)
QUOTE (Lyte Trip @ Jan 12 2007, 09:50 PM)
QUOTE (TriedandTrue @ Jan 13 2007, 02:16 AM)

I think youre delusional.

You wont when you see the testimony.

Im sure your witnesses will be more compelling than this man.

I am a Pentagon survivor, I held airplane parts in my hand that day as I did my small bit of service. I talked to people *at the time* who spoke of reading the airline name from the side of the aircraft as it crashed into our building. I am a just-retired AF Lt Colonel, with 25 years of service at retirement. I have served at the Pentagon, the White House, the State Department, and the US Air Force Academy, in addition to being an ICBM commander. I held, at my retirement, a TS/SCI clearance. I say there was an airplane, I saw it.

Am I a liar?

Lt Col Hal Bidlack, Ph.D.
USAF Retired

note: I do not, as a rule, post on this forum any more, but I can not allow this assault on the honor of the people we lost that day to go unchallenged.

So?

What does that prove?

Some guy claims he handled parts and "talked to people *at the time*".

Airplane parts in a newly renovated and nearly unoccupied section of the Pentagon.

Gee, who would have thunk that they would have thought of that when poorly SIMULATING an AA 757 impact.
Lyte Trip
Posted: Jan 13 2007, 08:08 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 240

I am a Pentagon survivor, I held airplane parts in my hand that day as I did my small bit of service. I talked to people *at the time* who spoke of reading the airline name from the side of the aircraft as it crashed into our building. I am a just-retired AF Lt Colonel, with 25 years of service at retirement. I have served at the Pentagon, the White House, the State Department, and the US Air Force Academy, in addition to being an ICBM commander. I held, at my retirement, a TS/SCI clearance. I say there was an airplane, I saw it.

Am I a liar?

USAF Retired

note: I do not, as a rule, post on this forum any more, but I can not allow this assault on the honor of the people we lost that day to go unchallenged.

Yes the witnesses we present will be much more compelling because they actually saw the plane.

This man did not see the plane therefore he is not even an eyewitness to the event.

Nothing he says contradicts any of our claims.
TriedandTrue
Posted: Jan 13 2007, 08:22 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,465

QUOTE (Lyte Trip @ Jan 13 2007, 08:08 PM)

Am I a liar?

USAF Retired

Yes the witnesses we present will be much more compelling because they actually saw the plane.

This man did not see the plane therefore he is not even an eyewitness to the event.

So, your calling him a liar?
Killtown
Posted: Jan 13 2007, 08:34 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 35

I held airplane parts in my hand that day

So he held the planted plane parts at the Pentagon, so what?
Lyte Trip
Posted: Jan 13 2007, 09:14 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 240

QUOTE (TriedandTrue @ Jan 14 2007, 01:22 AM)
QUOTE (Lyte Trip @ Jan 13 2007, 08:08 PM)

Am I a liar?

USAF Retired

So, your calling him a liar?

Not at all.

I don't have to.

He didn't even see the plane so he is not an eyewitness.

animal
Posted: Jan 14 2007, 02:28 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (water_bender @ Jan 13 2007, 02:56 AM)
QUOTE (animal @ Jan 12 2007, 04:27 AM)
QUOTE (dylan avery @ Jan 10 2007, 08:19 PM)
Remember that white plane that everyone was always curious about over Washington, D.C?† The one that we all wanted to find the original source footage for?† The one I used in the 2nd Edition?

I finally got my hands on the original AP footage.† And that, coupled with the earlier footage that was released in a Discovery Channel documentary that shows a side shot, I can say with almost 100% certainty that the plane flying over Washington, D.C. was an E-4B Doomsday Plane.

These E4-Bs were participating in Global Guardian, and this one was 1 out of 3 that were circling the airspace that morning.† They remained airborne even after Global Guardian was cancelled.

I'm going through my footage right now, just thought I'd mention it.† If you guys really want I can upload a small Quicktime of it.† It's just a much longer version of the shot that's already out there.

Right now I'm going through the complete unedited bin Laden footage.† I'm about 24 minutes in, and he makes this weird reference to a dream he had about a soccer game against the Americans, and their players were pilots...something...

Just thought I'd let you guys know.

http://www.loosechange911.com/download/whi...ne_pentagon.mp4
MPEG-4 Quicktime

That airplane on the video over DC looks like an Airbus A340. The swept wing matches the A340 Airbus. Hard to get a good clean look at it.

Wouldn't a NEOCON plane would be at 25,000 and above when on patrol?

we already have confirmation that it was an e4b, aside from that the faa had cleared the washington airspace long before the plane was spotted. also there are other videos and other photographic evidence that confirm its shape. and no US carriers use an airbus340, and neither does the military. so if it were an airbus 340 it would be flown by a non military, non-us carrier, in an airspace that had been cleared of all civilian and supposedly military aircraft. given that set of facts im sticking with e4-b.

what becomes significant about this plane being an e4-b is that we have been told that the c-130 that had taken off from andrews airforce base was the only aircraft any where near flight 77. also siginificant are the capabilities of the e-4b. its part of the command and control structure of the military and the executive branch of the government. this aircraft has radar capabilities, is open to all channels and forms of communications and is described as being the 'flying pentagon'. this plane would be aware of and tracking any and all planes within a 50 mile radius.
could it have done anything about an attack? not likely, it has no weapons capabilities. though it is one of these airplanes that is being fit with an air to ground laser. no i do not believe that this particular e-4b had a laser on it. this does show us however that the administration is again lying about an aspect of 9-11, and gathering information that would have been available to this aircraft would help determine what happened that day.

The airspace over the US was not clear until after noon. An E-4 would not be at that altitude if it was on station. It would be higher. The wing sweep is different than an E-4. In fact it looks more like an E-6. But still no reason to be low over DC. But not sure why it would matter on 9/11 what it was.

The plane does not look like an E-4 they have a different wing sweep. Maybe it is an E-6. An E-4 from Offutt would take more than an hour to get to DC. I do not think 3 E-4s were airborne on 9/11. Airbus 340 has a wing sweep like the aircraft in the video.

(Posted Image)

Here are E4Bs on the ramp at Offutt AFB, and an EC-135, or maybe a an E-6.
niro
Posted: Jan 14 2007, 03:01 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 818

hey i just wondering have any of you taken into account study of flight box by pilots from truth. Does this conflict or help with ur witness statments in anyway?

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/pentagon.html
water_bender
Posted: Jan 14 2007, 04:16 AM

they cut off my legs now im an aputee god damn you

Member No.: 1,225

QUOTE (animal @ Jan 14 2007, 07:28 AM)
QUOTE (water_bender @ Jan 13 2007, 02:56 AM)
QUOTE (animal @ Jan 12 2007, 04:27 AM)
QUOTE (dylan avery @ Jan 10 2007, 08:19 PM)
Remember that white plane that everyone was always curious about over Washington, D.C?  The one that we all wanted to find the original source footage for?  The one I used in the 2nd Edition?

I finally got my hands on the original AP footage.  And that, coupled with the earlier footage that was released in a Discovery Channel documentary that shows a side shot, I can say with almost 100% certainty that the plane flying over Washington, D.C. was an E-4B Doomsday Plane.

These E4-Bs were participating in Global Guardian, and this one was 1 out of 3 that were circling the airspace that morning.  They remained airborne even after Global Guardian was cancelled.

I'm going through my footage right now, just thought I'd mention it.  If you guys really want I can upload a small Quicktime of it.  It's just a much longer version of the shot that's already out there.

Right now I'm going through the complete unedited bin Laden footage.  I'm about 24 minutes in, and he makes this weird reference to a dream he had about a soccer game against the Americans, and their players were pilots...something...

Just thought I'd let you guys know.

http://www.loosechange911.com/download/whi...ne_pentagon.mp4
MPEG-4 Quicktime

That airplane on the video over DC looks like an Airbus A340. The swept wing matches the A340 Airbus. Hard to get a good clean look at it.

Wouldn't a NEOCON plane would be at 25,000 and above when on patrol?

we already have confirmation that it was an e4b, aside from that the faa had cleared the washington airspace long before the plane was spotted. also there are other videos and other photographic evidence that confirm its shape. and no US carriers use an airbus340, and neither does the military. so if it were an airbus 340 it would be flown by a non military, non-us carrier, in an airspace that had been cleared of all civilian and supposedly military aircraft. given that set of facts im sticking with e4-b.

what becomes significant about this plane being an e4-b is that we have been told that the c-130 that had taken off from andrews airforce base was the only aircraft any where near flight 77. also siginificant are the capabilities of the e-4b. its part of the command and control structure of the military and the executive branch of the government. this aircraft has radar capabilities, is open to all channels and forms of communications and is described as being the 'flying pentagon'. this plane would be aware of and tracking any and all planes within a 50 mile radius.
could it have done anything about an attack? not likely, it has no weapons capabilities. though it is one of these airplanes that is being fit with an air to ground laser. no i do not believe that this particular e-4b had a laser on it. this does show us however that the administration is again lying about an aspect of 9-11, and gathering information that would have been available to this aircraft would help determine what happened that day.

The airspace over the US was not clear until after noon. An E-4 would not be at that altitude if it was on station. It would be higher. The wing sweep is different than an E-4. In fact it looks more like an E-6. But still no reason to be low over DC. But not sure why it would matter on 9/11 what it was.

The plane does not look like an E-4 they have a different wing sweep. Maybe it is an E-6. An E-4 from Offutt would take more than an hour to get to DC. I do not think 3 E-4s were airborne on 9/11. Airbus 340 has a wing sweep like the aircraft in the video.

(Posted Image)

Here are E4Bs on the ramp at Offutt AFB, and an EC-135, or maybe a an E-6.

(Posted Image)

theres another pic of the plane. looks like an e4-b. could be an e-6. either or its irrelevant. there was a command and control structure aircraft aloft over dc at the times of the pentagon hit.

flights were stopped in the washington dc, boston, and new york air spaces sometime between 9:03 and 9:09.

the e4-bs were already aloft on 911 for use in the days wargames, it seems more than likely that one would be over the dc airspce for this reason.
dfrankl4
Posted: Apr 12 2007, 02:35 PM

Member No.: 3,672

Just curious, I've been reading these for a few days now but have you all come to the conclusion that a "plane" did hit the pentagon? Enlighten me please;)
azhuntinfool
Posted: Apr 12 2007, 02:54 PM

Member No.: 3,843

Water bender that plane in the bottom pic looks fake as hell to me
water_bender
Posted: Apr 12 2007, 03:52 PM

QUOTE (azhuntinfool @ Apr 12 2007, 07:54 PM)
Water bender that plane in the bottom pic looks fake as hell to me

its not. it was taken by a linda brookhart... here i'll link the emails i received from her in response to a few questions id had

I will reply to you, but I have to find my map to give you the actual whereabouts and building idís.

Linda L. Brookhart

Vice President

Taxpayers' Federation of Illinois

430 E. Vine Street, Suite A

Springfield, Illinois 62703

linda@iltaxwatch.org

217.522.6818 V

217.522.6823 F

217.553.1091 C

TFI's State and Local Tax Conference will be held on September 27th and 28th at the Sheraton Chicago Northwest Hotel in Arlington Heights .  For more information, please call me!

From: water_bender@yahoo.com [mailto:water_bender@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, September 01, 2006 12:30 PM
To: Linda Brookhart; linda@hansoninfosys.com
Subject: what street was your white plane photo shot from

hi ms. brookhart, im an interned researcher for the dallas observer in dallas texas. i had come across an article online in which your photo was referenced. the article was written by toby daniels. do you recall by chance what street you were on when the photo was shot, or what building is to your right? if you dont remember exactly where you were at that moment, would you per chance remember approximately where you were in relation to the white house itself? thanks so much for taking the time to read this, and i look forward to your reply. thanks again, and cheers,

I am so sorry!  At first I had a hard time locating my map.  Then I went to see The World Trade Center last night and remembered that I had not contacted you.

We were evacuated from the Old Executive Office Building and sent to the street which runs in front of it Ė 17th Street .  We were on the Northwest corner of Pennsylvania Ave. and the street that is closed to traffic that runs in front of the White House.  According to the map I have, the corner of the building that is in the photo could be the Renwick Gallery which I think is located in the New Executive Office Building .  I have been told that I didnít identify the right building, but there isnít another one around.  I was standing in the middle of the street when I took the picture talking to a security guard.  The two people in my group who were standing with me agree with me.  I have been back to DC since then, but not to that particular corner.

Sorry, this is not my home e-mail and I wasnít in the office yesterday.  One of the persons that was with me when I took the picture said that he went back this summer and thinks he found the spot.  Or, at least close to it.

He thinks we were on 17th and K Streets.  I donít because I donít remember walking that far north.  And, according to the buildings, there isnít one on that corner that is identifiable.  I would know if I could go myself because I would recognize the trim around the roof.  I understand there is some re-modeling being or was being done this summer on the New Executive Office Building . 

I was facing North . . . plane was flying northwest heading southwest . . . no this was not the plane that hit the Pentagon.  I think this plane just kinda disappeared.

You are aware that the picture was given to the FBI; newspapers interviewed me and took a copy of the picture and then it just wasnít there.  I know it has been mentioned in small excerpts and that BBC has the same reference.  But, I do think it is possible that it was a government plane and that the government doesnít want anyone to know what it was.  The only problem is that all government planes supposedly have some type of identification number/letters placed in view Ė this plane had nothing.  Only white.

I had a cousin in the armed services at the time and in a position that he should have been able to identify what this plane was, but wouldnít tell me.  I also have a guy friend who has a brother who works for the FBI and he says that there are reasons why no one ever got back to me.  If ignored, it all is supposed to go away.  In other words, you are not to know.  So, I donít know.  Still a mystery.

I found a book last night that I had purchased about 9/11.  It has the complete time lines of each event.  I disagree with them on the timing of the Pentagon.  According to this book, the Pentagon was hit before the White House was evacuated.  That makes no sense to me.  We were evacuated before the plane hit the Pentagon.  Might have been minutes, but I am sure we were in the streets when the Pentagon was hit.  And, maybe we were evacuated before the White House; who knows.  Things were happening very fast.
azhuntinfool
Posted: Apr 12 2007, 08:56 PM

Member No.: 3,843

didnt say it wasnt real just said it looks fake as hell , i could step outside my house take a picture of a plane and say i took it on 9/11 too
water_bender
Posted: Apr 14 2007, 07:34 AM

QUOTE (azhuntinfool @ Apr 13 2007, 01:56 AM)
didnt say it wasnt real just said it looks fake as hell , i could step outside my house take a picture of a plane and say i took it on 9/11 too

yes you could. but you didn't.

do you know anything about the photo?
pinnacle
Posted: Apr 25 2007, 03:48 PM

Member No.: 4,165

I am curious if any of you have asked NBC news White House corrspondent
Bob Kur about the DOOMSDAY PLANE?????
He described seeing it at 9:45 am it in a cell phone report to Katie Couric
broadcast at 9:54 am on NBC on 9/11 and told me in an email that it was slowly circling the White House at low altitude.
How much more evidence do you need?
The significance is that is that both the US Air Force and the FAA
have sent me letters stating that NO RECORDS EXIST of any aircraft
flying near the White House and Capitol between 9:30 am and 10:00 am
on September 11, 2001. If this plane was not up to no good why cover it up
for five and a half years? If it was not military why cover it up at all?
Yet Bob Kur, CNN White House correspondent John King, CNN
Capitol Hill correspondent Kate Snow and NBC Pentagon correspondent Jim Miklashevski all saw it with their own eyes and reported on the air within minutes of their sightings. Transcripts and videos prove the time and place beywond doubt.
What I don't get is that you have never tried to interview these poeple
and put it in your films.
If three E-4Bs were in Nebraska than the fourth should have been in Florida
with Bush as a communications hub and back-up for Air Force One.
What was it doing in Washington DC and who had the authority and foreknowledge to sent it there?
Bush had communications problems on Air Force One due to the fact the E-4B
was not there to relay communications as required by normal procedures.
Also the E-4B might have been actively jamming communications or manipulating cell phone transmissions and false radar targets.
250 million bucks worth of electronics can do a lot of spoofing.
Also Linda Brookharts photo was taken on Pennsylvania Avenue about two thirds of a block west of the White House. The round cornered building is visible on Google maps.
JackD
Posted: Jun 3 2007, 04:23 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,724

If three E-4Bs were in Nebraska than the fourth should have been in Florida
with Bush as a communications hub and back-up for Air Force One.

Pinnacle

I defer to those in the military or 55th air support wing but my reading on the E4B is that while they are BASED in Offutt AFB (near omaha NE) they spend much time traveling elsewhere, -- since Rumsfeld flies in one, I think there is a semi-permanent E4B based in Andrews AFB, and they have been sighted in Asia, Hawaii, and Miramar Naval base.

The requirements are a g round and electronics crew.

--
pure speculation: what was the E4B doing over White House?
two basic possibilities

1) defending capitol as a 'friendly' -- part of air defense to the 9'/11 air attack

or

2) menacing the White House and Capitol as a 'rogue' -- participating in part of 9/11

---
my feeling -0- if E4B was a "friendly" -- then, the AF and Pentagon would jump on the good spin and say "we got our important big bird up in the sky to direct any needed response, in case our NMCC was decapitated, it is standard OP"

but they didnt do this. in fact, Pinnacle's work says they are hiding the ball as much as possible.

so we are left with option #2) the E4B was part of a rogue operation, either downright menacing (part of 9/11 inside job team) --- or part of the 'coverup' as to what whas happening (jamming signals, etc)
or part of the "message" to White House and others -- saying "we are in control of nuclear launch craft and codes and vehicles -- so do as we say"

as Tarpley says, this is the "message" that the "terrorists" (who are NOT ARABS!!!) deliver to the White House --

for more information, ask former SecDef Brent Scowcroft who that morning was ON BOARD ONE OF THE E4B planes (not necessarily the one over Wash DC)

cheerio.

pinnacle
Posted: Jul 25 2007, 04:28 PM

Will the final cut of Loose Change include the CNN Washington DC
bureau video footage of the White House Evacuation that features
nearly 30 seconds of excellent quality Betacam footage of the E-4B
flying above Lafayette Park in a steep right bank and circling around the White House complex???
I don't believe any of this footage has ever been shown to the public and it ought to be.
The CNN transcripts report this flyover by the E-4B as being at 9:42 am
on 9/11 long before any other air force planes arrived in the area.
I now have letters from three agencies, Department of the Air Force, FAA, and the Secret Service, stating that none of them have any knowledge of this aircraft.
All three of them were responsible for surveillance of White House airspace so it is petty odd that CNN could get clear video of a plane that they have "no records" of.
SPreston
Posted: Aug 11 2007, 11:36 AM

Patriotic American

Member No.: 5,384

QUOTE (dylan avery @ Jan 10 2007, 05:33 PM)
QUOTE (That One Dood @ Jan 10 2007, 09:08 PM)
Interestingly, one of our new witnesses describes this plane exactly, with the exception that it has 2 engines not 4.

White, one blue stripe, 3-4 numbers on the tail fin.

Then it's not the same plane. This one is white, with 4 engines. It was probably flying over DC all morning, before the Pentagon was struck.

QUOTE (The 9/11 Mystery Plane (Part II) E-4B)
The Actual Path of Flight 77

Scoggins placed yet another important call on that fateful morning. At 9:36 AM he notified NEADS about an unidentified plane six to eight miles southeast of the White House. Scoggins was again merely relaying information from the FAA's Washington headquarters. Yet, the call sparked a frenzy. NEADS immediately redirected the Langley fighters to the capital. As we know, of course, only moments before, NEADS had discovered that the F-16s were not en route to Baltimore, where they supposedly had been sent to intercept Flight 11 (the phantom plane). No, in fact, they were in a holding pattern over the Atlantic. The fighters did not finally reach Washington until a few minutes before 10 AM, much too late. (Fighters from the DCANG unit based at Andrews arrived moments later.) Scoggins told me that after the Pentagon strike he assumed, like everyone else, that this unidentified plane he reported at 9:36 AM was Flight 77. He was also under the impression that it made a pass near the White House. Scoggins is not alone in this view. Even today, many people think Flight 77 flew over Washington before striking the Pentagon. White House spokesman Ari Fleischer actually gave rise to one of these stories, which were widely reported in the media.[49]

This cannot be correct, however, because the National Transportation and Safety Board (NTSB) flight path study, which was finally released in August 2006, shows that American Airlines Flight 77 never crossed the Potomac River.[50] If you will glance at a map of the Washington DC area you will see that the Potomac lies directly south of the White House. This means that the unidentified plane reported by Scoggins, 6 to 8 miles SE of the White House, was over Maryland at the time, hence, could not have been Flight 77. According to the NTSB flight path study, Flight 77 approached Washington from the west. However, at the last minute it veered south and completed its now-famous downward spiraling loop over Alexandria; after which, it came around and smashed into the Pentagon.
http://www.rense.com/general76/wdb.htm

The Alleged True Flight 77 Flight Path according to the NSB and the FDR which has since been proven to be a fraud
(Posted Image)
The alleged False Flight 77 Flight Path which has been since proven by actual witnesses to be the true flight path
and which apparently was the path of the aircraft which flew the North of Citgo flight path and overflew the Pentagon.

(Posted Image)
(Posted Image)

Edited by SPreston to correct flawed information
JackD
Posted: Oct 24 2007, 09:34 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,724

see Mark Gaffney's "White Plane" article at

http://journalof911studies.com

Updated today 10/24/07
SPreston
Posted: Oct 25 2007, 12:31 AM

Patriotic American

Member No.: 5,384

QUOTE (JackD)
see Mark Gaffney's "White Plane" article at

http://journalof911studies.com

Updated today 10/24/07

Yes, a very interesting article. That E-4B National Airborne Operations Center (NAOC) was definitely a part of the 9-11 inside-job attack on America. I saved the Gaffney article to my hard drive. Pinnacle has been doing some really good work. I corrected some incorrect information in the post above concerning the true flight of the aircraft which overflew the Pentagon, which I had forgotten I had posted.
pinnacle
Posted: Nov 7 2007, 07:01 PM

As I am sure everyone knows by now the three Langley fighters
chased the E-4B from 9:50 am to 9:55 am taking them 40 miles south of Washington at the very time that two suspected hijacked planes, Flight 93 and the phantom Flight 11, were heading toward Washington from the north.
This caused a nine minute delay in there arrival over Washington DC
for reasons that of course remain unexplained.
With eleven possible hijacks still in the air why did the only three
armed fighter jets in the Washington area all pursue another air force
plane for no apparent reason leaving Washington completely undefended
as Cheney and the Secret Service were all screaming for air cover?
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | The Pentagon | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0463 seconds · Archive