Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Loose Change Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )

The White Plane Over Washington D.c., Finally identified
dylan avery
Posted: Jan 10 2007, 03:19 PM

I am whatever you say I am

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Remember that white plane that everyone was always curious about over Washington, D.C? The one that we all wanted to find the original source footage for? The one I used in the 2nd Edition?

I finally got my hands on the original AP footage. And that, coupled with the earlier footage that was released in a Discovery Channel documentary that shows a side shot, I can say with almost 100% certainty that the plane flying over Washington, D.C. was an E-4B Doomsday Plane.

These E4-Bs were participating in Global Guardian, and this one was 1 out of 3 that were circling the airspace that morning. They remained airborne even after Global Guardian was cancelled.

I'm going through my footage right now, just thought I'd mention it. If you guys really want I can upload a small Quicktime of it. It's just a much longer version of the shot that's already out there.

Right now I'm going through the complete unedited bin Laden footage. I'm about 24 minutes in, and he makes this weird reference to a dream he had about a soccer game against the Americans, and their players were pilots...something...

Just thought I'd let you guys know.

http://www.loosechange911.com/download/whi...ne_pentagon.mp4
MPEG-4 Quicktime
Terrorcell
Posted: Jan 10 2007, 04:02 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 410

Background info:

(Posted Image)
The worst case scenario. The E-4B is designed as a last resort for US military leadership to use to control a nuclear war if all land based systems have been destroyed. (http://www.military.cz/wallpaper/page1/e4b.jpg)

(Posted Image)

(Posted Image)

The E-4B "Doomsday" Planes

One of the most technologically advanced weapons in the United States' war chest is the E-4B National Airborne Operations Center (NOAC). This aircraft has many common nicknames including "the doomsday plane", "TCAMO" (Take Charge And Move Out), the "Nightwatch", and "NEACP" (pronounced "Knee Cap" for National Emergency Airborne Command Post). This plane has many myths associated with it but its primary purpose is to provide a safe and livable platform for the President, Secretary of Defense and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs to use as a mobile command post.

Early in the Cold War the US military leadership determined the United States' policy of not launching a first strike nuclear attack would place the US at a great disadvantage in the event of an attack by a hostile country. In the event of a Soviet first strike many, if not all, ground based command centers would be destroyed. It was to prevent this from happening and to insure the survival of the US command capabilities that the E-4A (the predecessor to the E-4B) was created. The E-4B is based on a modified Boeing 747-200 airframe and is designed to support 114 people at full battle ready.

It is built on three decks.The first being primarily storage, support systems, machine rooms, and crew quarters. The middle deck containing a command work area, conference room, briefing room, operations room work area, communications area, and rest quarters. This plane is made to survive an electromagnetic pulse (EMP), has state-of-the-art direct fire countermeasures, and is capable of being airborne for more than a week. One E-4B is always on alert and as of August 1994 the E-4B is also responsible for communications for FEMA in times of extreme national crisis.
That One Dood
Posted: Jan 10 2007, 04:08 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Gone
Member No.: 853

Yes, it was identified a while ago through pilotsfor911truth.com

Interestingly, one of our new witnesses describes this plane exactly, with the exception that it has 2 engines not 4.

White, one blue stripe, 3-4 numbers on the tail fin.

2007 is going to be an interesting year.
dylan avery
Posted: Jan 10 2007, 04:33 PM

QUOTE (That One Dood @ Jan 10 2007, 09:08 PM)
Interestingly, one of our new witnesses describes this plane exactly, with the exception that it has 2 engines not 4.

Then it's not the same plane. This one is white, with 4 engines. It was probably flying over DC all morning, before the Pentagon was struck.
Shoestring
Posted: Jan 10 2007, 04:41 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 369

QUOTE (dylan avery @ Jan 10 2007, 08:19 PM)
Remember that white plane that everyone was always curious about over Washington, D.C?  The one that we all wanted to find the original source footage for?  The one I used in the 2nd Edition?

I finally got my hands on the original AP footage.  And that, coupled with the earlier footage that was released in a Discovery Channel documentary that shows a side shot, I can say with almost 100% certainty that the plane flying over Washington, D.C. was an E-4B Doomsday Plane.

Good find. Do you know what time the AP footage was taken?
dylan avery
Posted: Jan 10 2007, 04:44 PM

QUOTE (Shoestring @ Jan 10 2007, 09:41 PM)
Good find. Do you know what time the AP footage was taken?

No sir, I'm not given a time frame. It's an APTN shot, filmed after the Pentagon was struck. It's shot during the time the Secret Service was evacuating the White House area. I would imagine between 10:00 AM and 11:00 AM.
Shoestring
Posted: Jan 10 2007, 04:48 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 369

Don't forget there was at least one other large plane in the air above the Pentagon around the time it was struck, though this may not be the one described by your witness: a C-130 cargo plane that had just taken off from Andrews Air Force base. By "coincidence," this same plane also happened to be in the Shanksville area later on, at the time when Flight 93 supposedly crashed there. See:
http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/context...d#a936c130asked
9.36 a.m. September 11, 2001: Military Cargo Plane Asked to Identify Flight 77
dayton325
Posted: Jan 10 2007, 04:51 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,388

Dylan, I must say that i really like your work and this effort to show the world the truth, As for this E-4B Doomsday Plane Why is it flying anyway? The Pres. is in Fla. and I just pray and hope that when you get Older you run for President couse Sir you have my vote hands down.
dylan avery
Posted: Jan 10 2007, 04:56 PM

QUOTE (dayton325 @ Jan 10 2007, 09:51 PM)
As for this E-4B Doomsday Plane Why is it flying anyway?

Everything you need to know is here:
http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/context...futt#a900offutt

Excerpt:
Because of Global Guardian, three special military command aircraft with sophisticated communications equipment, based at Offutt, are up in the air the morning of 9/11. These E-4B National Airborne Operations Center planes—nicknamed “Doomsday” planes during the Cold War—are intended to control nuclear forces from the air in times of crisis. They are capable of acting as alternative command posts for top government officials from where they can direct US forces, execute war orders and coordinate the actions of civil authorities in times of national emergency. The Federal Advisory Committee (whose chairman is retired Lt. Gen. Brent Scowcroft) is aboard one of these Doomsday planes, being brought to Offutt to observe the exercise. Media accounts indicate Global Guardian is cancelled at Offutt shortly after the second WTC tower is hit (at 9:03 a.m.), with staff switching to “real-world mode.” However, even after Global Guardian is called off, the three E-4Bs remain airborne.
dylan avery
Posted: Jan 10 2007, 05:02 PM

Merc...how did your eyewitness manage to see numbers on the tailfin of a plane flying at least a thousand feet in the sky? Are you just blowing smoke up our ass?
That One Dood
Posted: Jan 10 2007, 05:03 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (dylan avery @ Jan 10 2007, 09:33 PM)

Then it's not the same plane. This one is white, with 4 engines. It was probably flying over DC all morning, before the Pentagon was struck.

Oh yeah, I know it's not the same plane.

It's probably supposed to look like it, and when it performed the flyover it would blend in with this mysterious e4b.

The thing is our witness isn't in DC. She's near Hoffman Boston Elementary, remember the white plane girl, Dylan? Her name is Veronica.

Her cousin is the one who got a better look, remember, from the bathroom?

She is the witness I am referring to.

Reggie_perrin
Posted: Jan 10 2007, 05:05 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 6

But according to some people (gravy) there was no trainign exercises or war games/drills happening on 9/11 :D
dylan avery
Posted: Jan 10 2007, 05:06 PM

QUOTE (That One Dood @ Jan 10 2007, 10:03 PM)

It's probably supposed to look like it, and when it performed the flyover it would blend in with this mysterious e4b.

The thing is our witness isn't in DC. She's near Hoffman Boston Elementary, remember the white plane girl, Dylan? Her name is Veronica.

From Veronica and her cousin's stand-point she could have barely read anything on that plane, much less numbers no more than a foot high. And, I remember her telling us it was all white. Now she changed her story?
That One Dood
Posted: Jan 10 2007, 05:07 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (dylan avery @ Jan 10 2007, 10:02 PM)
Merc...how did your eyewitness manage to see numbers on the tailfin of a plane flying at least a thousand feet in the sky? Are you just blowing smoke up our ass?

See, the above post.

I don't blow smoke up people's ass.

It was in front of her bathroom window if you remember Veronica's testimony.

One other witness in that neighborhood said it had numbers on the 'tail' of the plane.
That One Dood
Posted: Jan 10 2007, 05:11 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (dylan avery @ Jan 10 2007, 10:06 PM)
QUOTE (That One Dood @ Jan 10 2007, 10:03 PM)

It's probably supposed to look like it,  and when it performed the flyover it would blend in with this mysterious e4b.

From Veronica and her cousin's stand-point she could have barely read anything on that plane, much less numbers no more than a foot high. And, I remember her telling us it was all white. Now she changed her story?

Oh I agree, but we really don't know how fast the plane was going by.

And two people mentioned "numbers".

'Veronica' did say white, her cousin, Dylan, who got a better look from her second floor bathroom window, said white with a blue stripe and numbers on the tail fin.
dylan avery
Posted: Jan 10 2007, 05:11 PM

QUOTE (That One Dood @ Jan 10 2007, 10:07 PM)
See, the above post.

One other witness in that neighborhood said it had numbers on the 'tail' of the plane.

Ya know what, instead of arguing this with you, I'll just wait for the proof.

I can't believe they'd take a two-engine plane painted up like a E4-B just to fly it over Arlington and the Pentagon and later claim it was an American Airlines 757. There's no logic in that.
Killtown
Posted: Jan 10 2007, 08:14 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 35

Hmm, a "Doomsday" plane flying around on 9/11. I'm sure it's just another one of those pesky coincidences.
dylan avery
Posted: Jan 10 2007, 08:21 PM

QUOTE (Killtown @ Jan 11 2007, 01:14 AM)
Hmm, a "Doomsday" plane flying around on 9/11. I'm sure it's just another one of those pesky coincidences.

No. Global Guardian, the exercise involving those planes being bumped up from October to September, 2001 some time after March, is a coincidence.

;)
Revolutionary91
Posted: Jan 10 2007, 09:08 PM

Great Scott!

Member No.: 135

QUOTE (dylan avery @ Jan 10 2007, 09:56 PM)
QUOTE (dayton325 @ Jan 10 2007, 09:51 PM)
As for this E-4B Doomsday Plane  Why is it flying anyway?

Everything you need to know is here:
http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/context...futt#a900offutt

Excerpt:
Because of Global Guardian, three special military command aircraft with sophisticated communications equipment, based at Offutt, are up in the air the morning of 9/11. These E-4B National Airborne Operations Center planes—nicknamed “Doomsday” planes during the Cold War—are intended to control nuclear forces from the air in times of crisis. They are capable of acting as alternative command posts for top government officials from where they can direct US forces, execute war orders and coordinate the actions of civil authorities in times of national emergency. The Federal Advisory Committee (whose chairman is retired Lt. Gen. Brent Scowcroft) is aboard one of these Doomsday planes, being brought to Offutt to observe the exercise. Media accounts indicate Global Guardian is cancelled at Offutt shortly after the second WTC tower is hit (at 9:03 a.m.), with staff switching to “real-world mode.” However, even after Global Guardian is called off, the three E-4Bs remain airborne.

Dang, The lazer on top of it reminds me of something I saw on this show called 'Future Weapons' . It's some lazer that can take a missle out of the sky.
But the plan on this show was smaller and the lazer was on the bottom.
That One Dood
Posted: Jan 10 2007, 09:20 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (dylan avery @ Jan 10 2007, 10:11 PM)
QUOTE (That One Dood @ Jan 10 2007, 10:07 PM)
See, the above post.

Ya know what, instead of arguing this with you, I'll just wait for the proof.

I can't believe they'd take a two-engine plane painted up like a E4-B just to fly it over Arlington and the Pentagon and later claim it was an American Airlines 757. There's no logic in that.

Dylan, I wasn't trying to argue with you.

I've been trying to be cool with you.

I've also been trying to contact you.

Why are you drawing this line in the sand dude?

It's water under the bridge as far as we're concerned.

We desperately need to know if it is ok to use the Lloyd clip (you can use the recording Craig has if you want), the white plane girl (Veronica-we have our own, but it's not as eventful), a piece of Edward, and the McGraw interview.

I know you told us we could use it for our presentation, but that was before we decided that presentation had to be in documentary form.

I promise you dude, we will not misrepresent you or LTW.

I can assure you that this is your best move. This documentary will be so thorough and so complete, and it will be the first WTF! smoking gun proof to start the ball rolling, towards an investigation into WHO and not IF.

Think about how awkward it's going to be when this stuff comes out and we see you at functions, man.

Let's dead this nonsense and keep things cool.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | The Pentagon | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (3) [1] 2 3 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0317 seconds · Archive