Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Loose Change Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post )

Repost Of 7 Dollar Per Gallon Gas - Then Bust, lets kill the big boys...
Yonatan
Posted: Jan 18 2008, 11:48 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,843

QUOTE (888LetsRoll @ Jan 18 2008, 11:38 AM)
Yonatan --- I'm still looking for the deed to our National Parks ...
It seems we turned them over to the UN for some strange reason.
i dont remember them being part of any vote i did...
Now the World Bank took the Amazon River Basin from Brazil... thats sort of like a National Park. and we have bronze plaques saying in plain language who the owners are... UN world heritage fund.... I'm still looking for a picture for you... since peoples words mean nothing to any body... I saw one while I was in California at the main gate... a few months later I went to the same spot and it was gone... no picture... I've heard they moved them to the back side of the mens room... unconfirmed...

I also noted that SPP wants a superhighway which replaces highways our dollars and taxes paid for... so how does spains KING have the right to collect tolls on American Highways...?/// we have lots of stuff to probe... if that is what your asking...

You seem to be terribly confused. First of all, when you use a blanket statement such as "our national parks" you convey the idea that all national parks were "turned over" to the UN.

Second, the World Heritage Programme maintains these sites, but it does not mean they belong to the UN as you seem to be implying. Sites declared as World Heritage Sites are included in the program because they have historical and cultural values that are part of humanity's history. The purpose of this program is not to appropriate these sites but rather to conserve them as a heritage for future generations.

Please be more responsible with your accusations and do more research before you repeat every conspiracy theory you read on the internet.

Going back to your previous, unsupported, accusation: have you found a single unauthorized negotiation between a citizen of the U.S. and a foreign government carried out during a Bilderberg meeting? Or would you rather to slip that one under the rug?
Yonatan
Posted: Jan 18 2008, 11:54 AM

Advanced Member

I also noted that SPP wants a superhighway which replaces highways our dollars and taxes paid for... so how does spains KING have the right to collect tolls on American Highways...?/// we have lots of stuff to probe... if that is what your asking...

Wow, another conspiracy theory? You are on fire today. A quick google search brought me this link:

Federal Highway Administrator Mary E. Peters joined Texas Governor Rick Perry and Ric Williamson, chairman of the Texas Transportation Commission, to announce an agreement between the state and Cintra-Zachry, a private consortium of engineering, construction and financial firms. The consortium has proposed investing $7.2 billion to develop the approximately 600-mile, Oklahoma to Mexico portion of the Trans Texas Corridor. The first phase of Cintra-Zachry's proposal calls for construction of a $6 billion toll road between Dallas and San Antonio by 2010. The innovative transportation partnership is attracting private capital to fund transportation improvements and reduce congestion in the region.

http://twoofernomics.blogspot.com/2007/05/...s-corridor.html

I find it inexcusable that you did not take the 1 minute it took me to confirm this information and see that it was bogus, just like the other accusations you have made so far.

Time to be a responsible researcher 888!
tower
Posted: Jan 18 2008, 12:04 PM

Illuminated

Member No.: 1,285

have you found a single unauthorized negotiation between a citizen of the U.S. and a foreign government carried out during a Bilderberg meeting? Or would you rather to slip that one under the rug?

The point of the meatings is that they're mostly held in secret. How is he supposed to answer your question?
Yonatan
Posted: Jan 18 2008, 12:14 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (tower @ Jan 18 2008, 12:04 PM)
have you found a single unauthorized negotiation between a citizen of the U.S. and a foreign government carried out during a Bilderberg meeting? Or would you rather to slip that one under the rug?

The point of the meatings is that they're mostly held in secret. How is he supposed to answer your question?

Oh I see.

So if someone accuses them of doing satanic rituals inside the meetings, it has to be true because that person is unable to produce evidence to support that accusation.

So, basically, they can be accused of anything by resorting to that twisted logic of yours.
Roxdog
Posted: Jan 18 2008, 12:16 PM

Why is Al Gore's House Bigger Than Everyone Else's?

Member No.: 34

It's official. Yonatan is a bootlicking dunce. The UN and Israel are holy and good and Bilderberg does not exist and if they do you can't prove they've done anything wrong.

Scum.
jfk
Posted: Jan 18 2008, 12:19 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,874

QUOTE (Yonatan @ Jan 18 2008, 12:36 PM)
You are the one making accusations so it is up to you to bring forth your arguments instead of bringing up questions with the hope of fooling someone into thinking your accusations actually have any grounds.

I'll tell you what I what I told 888: It's time for you to be a responsible researcher.

Well, had you actually looked into my question you would have the answer to your question... Instead you keep trolling here and from my perspective your motive seems to be diverting others attention away from the topic at hand.

So, when will you actually start a thread of your own ?
Roxdog
Posted: Jan 18 2008, 12:19 PM

Second, the World Heritage Programme maintains these sites, but it does not mean they belong to the UN as you seem to be implying. Sites declared as World Heritage Sites are included in the program because they have historical and cultural values that are part of humanity's history. The purpose of this program is not to appropriate these sites but rather to conserve them as a heritage for future generations

Exactly. That is how this works. You are a shinging example. Yes, the UN does not "own" these parks but their US funded program has convinced idiots like you that you have a stake in our national parks.

You don't.
tower
Posted: Jan 18 2008, 12:26 PM

Illuminated

QUOTE (Yonatan @ Jan 18 2008, 05:14 PM)
QUOTE (tower @ Jan 18 2008, 12:04 PM)

Oh I see.

So if someone accuses them of doing satanic rituals inside the meetings, it has to be true because that person is unable to produce evidence to support that accusation.

Never said anything like this, but your overgrown ego would die had you not shoved the words up my mouth.
888LetsRoll
Posted: Jan 18 2008, 01:00 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 7,007

I will say it again Yonaaton what ever.... PIss Off ...
why are you such a stupid - lame brain - ..? I can find questions without answers all day... we are looking at facts and figuring out how did it happen without our approval... and yes, I believe the last line on the plaque was,
Property of the UN World Heritage Fund.... Since, UN is part of the Bilderbergs... and Bilderbergs own UN, World Bank and the IMF - I suspect we renigged on a loan and they took the parks just like they did in Brazil -- prove it... give me a CRYPTO Clearance and a Computer and I can tell you everything. Until then... PISS OFF>>>
Yonatan
Posted: Jan 18 2008, 01:56 PM

Advanced Member

I see many ad-hominem attacks against me along with many unsupported accusations and claims. What I don't see is a single piece of evidence to support what you guys are saying. I joined this forum under the impression that I was going to find some level of seriousness in the research done by its members.

Roxdog, you were the first one to welcome me to this forum and you were very polite. I am glad I can see through your facade now.

Tower: my apologies if I misunderstood what you said. Can you please be a little more specific?

To the rest, I will address the many assorted claims later on when things get a little less busy here.
888LetsRoll
Posted: Jan 18 2008, 02:00 PM

Advanced Member

Nor will you ... wake up this is a forum.... no evidence is here... like I said give me a CRYPTO Clearance and a Computer and the data will pour forth... until then -- Piss off ... go mow the grass or something... when they kick in your front door its too late... and terrany never comes to your doorstep in civilian cloths...
Roxdog
Posted: Jan 18 2008, 02:41 PM

QUOTE (Yonatan @ Jan 18 2008, 12:56 PM)
Roxdog, you were the first one to welcome me to this forum and you were very polite. I am glad I can see through your facade now.

No facade. That was before you started questioning everyone's intelligence and employing newspeak to make excuses for horrible people doing horrible things.

I joined this forum under the impression that I was going to find some level of seriousness in the research done by its members.

I think this is doubtful.
Halifax
Posted: Jan 18 2008, 08:43 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 6,188

QUOTE (Yonatan @ Jan 18 2008, 05:09 AM)

Keep your blinders on buddy. That's the reason this world is going to shit. Too many people with your mentality. After you are steam rolled and destitute, you will still be asking "where's your proof?"

Do you know of any negotiations between a United States citizen and a foreign government carried out during a Bilderberg meeting? If so, save yourself the pseudo-revolutionary rhetoric and bring it up so we can take it to a federal judge and prosecute the citizen (s) involved in those negotiations.

If 888LetsRoll 's accusation is true, why didn't you post anything to corroborate it, and instead limited your post to pseudo-revolutionary rhetoric? I think it is because you just believe what he said out of faith, not because you actually have some evidence to support that accusation.

This world is going to shit because of irresponsible people at many levels, including people like 888LetsRoll, and perhaps you, who don't bother to be responsible enough to research the accusations they hear or read on the internet but repeat them like parrot. And then you have the nerve to talk about blinders, give me a break.

Yonatan, you seem to have good intentions, but unfortunately your blind trust in authority is what will ultimately get us all killed.
alive and still talking
Posted: Jan 18 2008, 08:51 PM

alive and still talking

Member No.: 1,913

It's official. Yonatan is a bootlicking dunce

anyone who touts standard conservative republican rhetoric is a bootlicker
that you, roxy/ :)
888LetsRoll
Posted: Jan 18 2008, 09:12 PM

Advanced Member

Our Economy is in a state of Stagflation. we have a sea of Currency seeking yield. with all of this liquidity all seeking yield is applying pressure on the debt markets, which can not achieve a ever higher return on investments if currency continues to devalue and dilute earnings. In other words, look out below -- here we go.. I hope you have food, shelter and fuel to last 2 or 3 weeks supply minimum - because the supply chain these people have put in place - well no town or city is self suffiecient. and we all rely of the supply chain. when prices break down - you will not spend 100 to make 95 dollars now will you...>? thats the problem... do you have a solution, Henry Paulson needs to hear it..!
tower
Posted: Jan 19 2008, 01:51 AM

Illuminated

I see many ad-hominem attacks against me along with many unsupported accusations and claims.

I see a butthurt hypocrite who first used a straw-man on me and is now suffering from the victim complex.

What I don't see is a single piece of evidence to support what you guys are saying.

What WE are saying? I am saying that Bilderberg meetings are held in secret and it shouldn't be so at all, since they're deciding pretty much about the future of the planet.

I joined this forum under the impression that I was going to find some level of seriousness in the research done by its members.

You can send in your guarantee card and our support will gladly send your money back.

Tower: my apologies if I misunderstood what you said. Can you please be a little more specific?

Yes, I think you're trolling.
Roxdog
Posted: Jan 19 2008, 11:07 PM

QUOTE (alive and still talking @ Jan 18 2008, 07:51 PM)
It's official. Yonatan is a bootlicking dunce

anyone who touts standard conservative republican rhetoric is a bootlicker
that you, roxy/ :)

You mean like Ron Paul? You are so clueless, A&ST. Nearly everything you post is false and/or worthless. :lol:
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | The Lounge | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0328 seconds · Archive