zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Loose Change Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )

Repost Of 7 Dollar Per Gallon Gas - Then Bust, lets kill the big boys...
888LetsRoll
Posted: Jan 16 2008, 09:32 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,007

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3340274697167011147

Sorry - google just changed links ... I relinked it for you guys... MUST SEE

Just checked the Gasoline Chart for California, its at a critical point... it can either break down or form a W ... If a W forms here ... the sky is the limit... with a little resistance at 3.35 ... so go for a scalp and then go long at 3.47 for a 71.33% play.
Graham
Posted: Jan 16 2008, 09:38 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 355

and when you hit $8-10 you will know how us Brits have felt for the last few years. :angry:
888LetsRoll
Posted: Jan 16 2008, 09:56 AM

Advanced Member

Well guys . ... America (NWO) gets free oil... they trade they're printed money for it... how much does it cost to print...? dollars...
Yonatan
Posted: Jan 16 2008, 10:00 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 9,843

QUOTE (888LetsRoll @ Jan 16 2008, 09:56 AM)
Well guys . ... America (NWO) gets free oil... they trade they're printed money for it... how much does it cost to print...? dollars...

I studied electromechanical engineering but even I can say that your understanding of economics is directly proportional to your ability to write a coherent post. Please, refrain from posting nonsense like this as it makes us (the members of this board) all look bad when you do it with a certain frequency.
888LetsRoll
Posted: Jan 16 2008, 10:03 AM

Advanced Member

and I suppose you are the authority on non-sense...? piss off...
Yonatan
Posted: Jan 16 2008, 10:11 AM

Advanced Member

I don't consider myself an authority on anything. It was just a suggestion, you can take it if you care about the image your portray of yourself and how it affects the rest of the members.
888LetsRoll
Posted: Jan 16 2008, 10:26 AM

Advanced Member

assimilate or face disgrace... oh, my... were talking about the people who control the earth -- and enough information to make us all extremely wealthy... and you say BUNK..... OK, stay poor.... cuz, with this - little book .... wow, and it fits like a glove --- so, I must assume if I play the game the way Leslie says, I will lose... I never accept a lose of more than 5%... I can afford it... So, Your comments have no impact on me or the board.... except if you can read charts -- you will know and with this information and my ability to read charts.... One mans trash is another mans treasure.... follow the sign posts... if you would have taken me by word when I said time to buy gold.... then you would be where I am... now I'm going to roll over some profits and kill the oil markets ... just like I did in gold, even though I never trusted Silver --- since photo's where going digital -- I just didn't see the demand for silver... so I missed that boat ... but not this one... the signs are too clear to fail.

We are going to do a moon shot - and in a week or so the charts will be mature enopugh to see the Profit Center W... if it forms dip your toe in and every .50cent increase in price add to your position... look for slow schlastic to tell you when to
buy (low) and if you channel trade up - Sell when its (high) ... in and out ... just keep trading different vehicles in oil....
Yonatan
Posted: Jan 16 2008, 10:49 AM

Advanced Member

Ok, coherence is not your strong point. Got it.
Roxdog
Posted: Jan 16 2008, 12:44 PM

Why is Al Gore's House Bigger Than Everyone Else's?

Member No.: 34

QUOTE (888LetsRoll @ Jan 16 2008, 08:56 AM)
America (NWO) gets free oil

What? Please explain how America gets free oil. And are you saying America IS the NWO "America(NWO)"????
mynameis
Posted: Jan 16 2008, 01:42 PM

If you're a troll, you get dead air from me.

Member No.: 856

QUOTE (Yonatan @ Jan 16 2008, 03:11 PM)
I don't consider myself an authority on anything. It was just a suggestion, you can take it if you care about the image your portray of yourself and how it affects the rest of the members.

Please learn what OPEC's treaty says and petrodollars are and or watch this informative film.

Robert Newmans History of Oil
http://video.google.com/url?docid=-5267640865741878159
888LetsRoll
Posted: Jan 16 2008, 02:55 PM

Advanced Member

They put it on ships - send it and get paid in dollars.... dollars who prints them and how much does it cost to print dollars... got to cost less than pumping out of the ground... where is mother earth share of this transaction... dollars for oil and we print them
Yonatan
Posted: Jan 16 2008, 03:25 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (mynameis @ Jan 16 2008, 01:42 PM)
QUOTE (Yonatan @ Jan 16 2008, 03:11 PM)

Please learn what OPEC's treaty says and petrodollars are and or watch this informative film.

Robert Newmans History of Oil
http://video.google.com/url?docid=-5267640865741878159

The OPEC is just a cartel of oil exporting countries, not a treaty, and petrodollars are just regular dollars that a country received as payment for its export of oil. Do you have a point?

"Informative film"? No thank you, I've had my share of these "informative films" people bring up whenever they want to pretend they have an argument but are too lazy too actually formulate one.
Yonatan
Posted: Jan 16 2008, 03:28 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (888LetsRoll @ Jan 16 2008, 02:55 PM)
They put it on ships - send it and get paid in dollars.... dollars who prints them and how much does it cost to print dollars... got to cost less than pumping out of the ground... where is mother earth share of this transaction... dollars for oil and we print them

According to wikipedia the U.S. Treasury does. But if you are thinking all the United States has to do is print money to buy oil you have some serious issues.
888LetsRoll
Posted: Jan 16 2008, 04:14 PM

Advanced Member

Ok, lets here your supply chain story -- because -- your right --- they no longer print and send... its simply a computer entry now...
alive and still talking
Posted: Jan 16 2008, 07:44 PM

alive and still talking

Member No.: 1,913

the NWO is NOT who you think they are.

These are rich, powerful international figures who call the shots WHILE INVISIBLE TO THE PUBLIC, they manipulate the market and all world affairs, while getting more powerful and filthy rich. They do not care who suffers along the way.
888LetsRoll
Posted: Jan 16 2008, 08:41 PM

Advanced Member

I find the NWO comprised of Multi-National Corporations at its core The Bilderberg Group. as this group merges industry into the ruling class of kings, bankers, CEO's
and other leaders of their segment of society. These organizations vary, however, royalty and the 13 Banker Families are represented - Govenors and future Presidents routinely are invited to attend. I believe they are either using the Protocols of Elder Zion or similar document to achieve this Fascist Global State that has been funded with the labor of US Citizens Taxes. The UN. The World Bank, The IMF these entities all funded and supported by the U.S.A. Government is the NWO.

Now do I know who the NWO is or what...?
PHARAOH1133
Posted: Jan 16 2008, 09:06 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,669

QUOTE (Graham @ Jan 16 2008, 09:38 AM)
and when you hit $8-10 you will know how us Brits have felt for the last few years. :angry:

Are you saying you have $8.00 TO $10.00 gas prices in UK?
Roxdog
Posted: Jan 17 2008, 12:41 PM

Why is Al Gore's House Bigger Than Everyone Else's?

Member No.: 34

QUOTE (PHARAOH1133 @ Jan 16 2008, 08:06 PM)
QUOTE (Graham @ Jan 16 2008, 09:38 AM)
and when you hit $8-10 you will know how us Brits have felt for the last few years.  :angry:

Are you saying you have $8.00 TO $10.00 gas prices in UK?

They are pretty close if not somewhere around there. They were over 6 bucks when I was there almost 5 years ago...
Yonatan
Posted: Jan 17 2008, 01:39 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (888LetsRoll @ Jan 16 2008, 08:41 PM)
I find the NWO comprised of Multi-National Corporations at its core The Bilderberg Group. as this group merges industry into the ruling class of kings, bankers, CEO's
and other leaders of their segment of society. These organizations vary, however, royalty and the 13 Banker Families are represented - Govenors and future Presidents routinely are invited to attend. I believe they are either using the Protocols of Elder Zion or similar document to achieve this Fascist Global State that has been funded with the labor of US Citizens Taxes. The UN. The World Bank, The IMF these entities all funded and supported by the U.S.A. Government is the NWO.

Now do I know who the NWO is or what...?

Just so you know, there is no such thing as a "Bilderberg Group". At least in the official sense of the word.

Not that you care given the conspiracy soup you have in that post.
alive and still talking
Posted: Jan 17 2008, 01:43 PM

alive and still talking

Member No.: 1,913

triple 8, don't use the K WORD <_<

that gives the media fodder for more of their crap
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | The Lounge | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (3) [1] 2 3 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0262 seconds · Archive