zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Loose Change Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The "don't Taze Me Bro" Guy...
stopsnitchin
Posted: Jan 8 2008, 11:25 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 447

This is old, but i was thinking about this today, isnt it really fucking weird that he then came out and said he was wrong, he deserved it etc. Oreilly even called him a patriot in th epinheads and patriots segment... dosnt it seem like "reprogramming"
Guile
Posted: Jan 9 2008, 01:54 AM

FEMA

Member No.: 1,135

Why are you still watching Oreilly?
Barcoded
Posted: Jan 9 2008, 03:18 AM

Who wants a pop?

Member No.: 565

Hmmm it was strange but to be "reprogrammed" if you will doesnt that require kinda breaking your mind down and building it back up again? And doesnt that take a long time?
travis
Posted: Jan 9 2008, 06:16 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 400

Threaten someone with death you can get them to say anything.
fedzcametogetme
Posted: Jan 9 2008, 06:43 AM

toppa da world ma!

Member No.: 5,249

QUOTE (Barcoded @ Jan 9 2008, 03:18 AM)
Hmmm it was strange but to be "reprogrammed" if you will doesnt that require kinda breaking your mind down and building it back up again? And doesnt that take a long time?

it depends. things like a massive trauma could speed it up. look at 9/11. when u saw the crash and saw the towers and saw people jumping and saw buildings crumbling, you became wide open to new programming.

and new programming is exactly what we were fed and are continually being fed everyday since then. the FEAR. on 9/11 a new level started and most people were sucked in immediately. now they keep scaring us with new boogeymen and with massive new traumas daily. thus, ur right that over time the longterm effects of such programming reach a whole new level. but i do think shock and awe helps fast forward things significantly.

especially the shock and awe of a taser pumpin high voltage thru ya.
HVYBASS
Posted: Jan 9 2008, 10:18 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 7,699

i cant watch Oreilly,he makes me physically ill, hes what Archie Bunker would have to become to have a talk show,if that makes sense
look-up
Posted: Jan 10 2008, 11:03 AM

A WTC 7 No-Planer

Member No.: 654

I just think he's a coward. He was brave for standing up in the first place, but if you back down it totally changes everything.

He did nothing wrong. I'll take that to my grave. There's no reason for him to apologize.
yesyoucan
Posted: Jan 10 2008, 01:07 PM

Group: Gone
Member No.: 9,812

QUOTE (travis @ Jan 9 2008, 06:16 AM)

Do you think someone threatened this guy to make him apologize?
look-up
Posted: Jan 10 2008, 01:19 PM

A WTC 7 No-Planer

Member No.: 654

QUOTE (yesyoucan @ Jan 10 2008, 06:07 PM)

tazing someone repeatedly is pretty threatening... who knows what they did or said to him after the camera was shut off.
yesyoucan
Posted: Jan 10 2008, 01:59 PM

Group: Gone
Member No.: 9,812

QUOTE (look-up @ Jan 10 2008, 01:19 PM)
QUOTE (yesyoucan @ Jan 10 2008, 06:07 PM)

tazing someone repeatedly is pretty threatening... who knows what they did or said to him after the camera was shut off.

It seems unlikely. Did anyone benefit from this apology?

..and if you really believed in something, would you sell yourself out just because someone threatened you? I realize that some people would..but those who wouldn't (Martin Luther King comes to mind) are the ones who really make a difference.
seeker135
Posted: Jan 11 2008, 12:53 PM

Death to Tyrants

Member No.: 3,469

QUOTE (HVYBASS @ Jan 9 2008, 10:18 PM)
i cant watch Oreilly,he makes me physically ill, hes what Archie Bunker would have to become to have a talk show,if that makes sense

Know what you mean. Billo and Bush both make me feel that way. And I try not to even think about Malignant Dick Cheney.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | The Lounge | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0294 seconds · Archive