Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Loose Change Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Ron Paul On The Tonight Show W/ Jay Leno Tonight, NEW INTERVIEW!!!!!!!
stopsnitchin
  Posted: Jan 7 2008, 09:36 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 447

Dear Ron Paul Supporters,

Ron Paul is making a new appearance on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno and it will be aired TONIGHT on NBC.

Please tell your friends, family and strangers! Let's give Jay his highest ratings ever.

This is NOT a re-run of Dr. Paul's last Jay Leno appearance with the Sex Pistols. It is being taped today and will air this evening.

Please check local listings for exact times and channels.

Warm Regards,
Greg Chamberlain
MySpace Moderator for Ron Paul
MySpace.Com/RonPaul2008
Reggie_perrin
Posted: Jan 8 2008, 08:36 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 6

Pretty damn good interview, Leno has gone up a notch in my estimation-

part 1-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-fwEAf6M1U...n-jay-leno-178/

part 2-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLOGak7mYxE...n-jay-leno-178/
look-up
Posted: Jan 8 2008, 11:47 AM

A WTC 7 No-Planer

Member No.: 654

bottom line... there's no reason for Leno to do this unless he secretly wants him to win.

of course, the "debunkers" will say, that Leno specifically said, "I may not necessrily agree with you", but this is just a ploy to stay off criticism from the mainstream, really.

It was obvious that Jay told his producers that he wanted to have Ron Paul on so that he could have a real chance, and the producers told him, "Be careful Jay".

Anyways, it was an awesome interview and the crowd really seemed to love him.

But what I don't get is why are all of the media polls and the crowds they interview saying, "Obama! Obama!" or "Romney ROmney!" while in this crowd it seemed like at least half of the people loved Dr. Paul?

I think Ron Paul is not only a serious contender, but a MUCH MORE serious contender than anyone is admitting.

He could seriously be a victim of poll fraud and vote fraud. Not accusing anyone at this time, but let's keep a VERY close watch on the results, etc.
chris sarns
Posted: Jan 8 2008, 04:25 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 691

Ron Paul seems to have forgotten that the Federal Reserve [private bankers] prints the money, NOT the government and the politicians.
Did he ever know? Did he ever watch Freedom to Fascism?

"We allow the politicians to print money when they want it."

He did not even mention the Federal Reserve when addressing the problem.

When he was on Cramer's show:

Ron Paul did not mention that the FED is no more federal than Federal Express.

First he said:
I get the loudest applause when I criticize the FED and indicate that I don’t even like the FED and we should talk bout getting rid of it.”

but then he said:
"They're not held accountable. That's why i don't like this monetary system we have."

On his website his position is:

”Congress, although not by law, essentially has given up all its oversight responsibility over the Federal Reserve.”
”We need more transparency in how the Federal Reserve carries out monetary policy, and we need it soon.”

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/articles/227/mo...ally-important/

look-up
Posted: Jan 8 2008, 05:03 PM

A WTC 7 No-Planer

Member No.: 654

that is a very weak point chris. the federal reserve is interdependent on congress.

for the sake of argument, which is what Ron Paul is doing, the Federal Reserve is an institution of governmental policy, if not a part of the ACTUAL government.

By extension, they are like a privatized wing of the congress. Think of it like Blackwater being the same thing for the military.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Ron Paul 2008 | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0221 seconds · Archive