zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Loose Change Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Problems In Iowa
Christians for 9/11 Truth
Posted: Jan 6 2008, 12:05 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 900

I was one of the near 300 student volunteers helping out the campaign in Iowa. During my time working with the national campaign I saw many problems within the campaign. Im not going to lay out everything I know about what happened up there at this time, but I will be posting more info in the days to come. This is what you need to know. The official campaign has been compromised and many within the campaign are indeed infiltrators and saboteurs. The campaign was turning away volunteers, not getting proper computer teckeys to database and not doing what was needed to get out the vote. DO NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY TO THE CAMPAIGN, BUY THE MATERIALS YOU NEED TO INFORM PEOPLE IN YOUR OWN COMMUNITY. The meetup groups are going to have to run this campaign, find the Paul supporters in your communities and do what must be done to get the people out to vote.
Gideon524
Posted: Jan 6 2008, 12:10 AM

G524

Group: Admin
Member No.: 729

QUOTE (Christians for 9/11 Truth @ Jan 6 2008, 12:05 AM)
I was one of the near 300 student volunteers helping out the campaign in Iowa. During my time working with the national campaign I saw many problems within the campaign. Im not going to lay out everything I know about what happened up there at this time, but I will be posting more info in the days to come. This is what you need to know. The official campaign has been compromised and many within the campaign are indeed infiltrators and saboteurs. The campaign was turning away volunteers, not getting proper computer teckeys to database and not doing what was needed to get out the vote. DO NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY TO THE CAMPAIGN, BUY THE MATERIALS YOU NEED TO INFORM PEOPLE IN YOUR OWN COMMUNITY. The meetup groups are going to have to run this campaign, find the Paul supporters in your communities and do what must be done to get the people out to vote.

Amen!

Doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

Thanks for the heads up. I just bought some Ron Paul tees, stickers and buttons and they're getting put to good use.
chucksheen
Posted: Jan 6 2008, 04:41 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,680

Spread the word. Hopefully Ron Paul will be on the look-out. Thanks.
Andoo Inc.
Posted: Jan 6 2008, 10:10 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 356

Ron Paul on the lookout. . . hah I know he's not in it to win and so does he. . . anyone here who thinks otherwise is naive. If we want our freedom's back, we have to use him like a blocking dummy. Let's not all forget that if you been in the game that long you are you playing ball. He only survives on us so I would never expect an official campaign to mean shit. His total popularity was because of us and it will end with us. So lets show the nation we have spoken.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Ron Paul 2008 | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0265 seconds · Archive