Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Loose Change Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Us Gov Profits $9.4 Mil/per Us Soldiers Death
Yakhont26
Posted: Dec 30 2007, 10:06 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,401

Wow check out the highlights of this wild document. Please email it everywhere...

Full document here : http://www.anomalicresearch.com/pdf/mary_croft.pdf

- Every US Soldier is insured for $10 million - the family gets paid $600,000 - the more that die the more money the US Federal Government makes..
- All prisoners have bonds issued against their persons for millions which are actually sold on international markets, while the prisoners produce goods for pennies an hour (a booming business and a steady supply of cheap slave labour) No wonder the CIA would want to import so many drugs.
- 'Mary Elizabth' pays her bills by signing them and mailing them back... (notice that they are 'statements' and NOT 'invoices' and this legal difference means mountains in Contract law...
- She also writes cheques out of closed bank accounts and somehow they never bounce..
- She claims to ask all credit card lenders to issue a copy of the two-way contract (which they apparently never can because it is a uni-lateral contract - and thus unenforceable by law) - she claims to have outwitted CIBC / RBC / Traffic Tickets / MNB Lenders etc etc..
- The moment a person is born their 'birth certificate' is a contractual agreement creating a corporation with your name, and is thus legally binding against the corporation (Virtual You) and is used as a debt instrument..

kissing blarney
Posted: Dec 30 2007, 11:45 PM

make something idiot proof...they'll make a better idiot

Member No.: 7,595

Can you point out the relevant text for this one.
Every US Soldier is insured for $10 million - the family gets paid $600,000 - the more that die the more money the US Federal Government makes..

I don't want to spend the time reading 100 pages of what smells A LOT fishy.
Graham
Posted: Dec 31 2007, 09:29 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 355

QUOTE (kissing blarney @ Dec 31 2007, 04:45 AM)
Every US Soldier is insured for $10 million - the family gets paid $600,000 - the more that die the more money the US Federal Government makes..

use the search function. ;)
kissing blarney
Posted: Dec 31 2007, 01:41 PM

make something idiot proof...they'll make a better idiot

Member No.: 7,595

QUOTE (Graham @ Dec 31 2007, 09:29 AM)
QUOTE (kissing blarney @ Dec 31 2007, 04:45 AM)

use the search function. ;)

Thanks...didn't even see the search function. I tried it and all I found was pretty much a repeat of the of the statement I was questionng. It has no mention of who the underwriter is or who pays the premium or any references to the applicable laws or statutes. Using the numbers, the government has collected $35 billion (+or-) for the Iraq war alone since it's inception. I guess I'll have to google it if I want more info.
alive and still talking
Posted: Jan 1 2008, 01:10 AM

alive and still talking

Member No.: 1,913

$9.4 Mil/per Us Soldiers Death
that thought passed my mind when I realized that career reservists have been carrying the brunt of casualties lately, ill-equipped to defend themselves.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Latest News Section | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0434 seconds · Archive