Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Loose Change Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Your Opinion On The The Truth About The Hijackers

Do you believe the hijackers were
Real and no conspiracy [ 9 ]  [21.95%]
Paid to commit acts by Government [ 10 ]  [24.39%]
Fake [ 22 ]  [53.66%]
Total Votes: 41
Guests cannot vote 
rydog
Posted on Nov 15 2007, 12:54 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 569

QUOTE (sample @ Jan 18 2007, 07:37 AM)
QUOTE (illeagalhunter @ Jan 17 2007, 11:59 PM)
this forum is all about opinions & they are like assholes we all have one

perhaps, the hijackers were told to take part in some sort of anti-terro exercise (remember same type of exercises on NORAD), same as the London bombers; something went wrong on flight 93 wich suposedly was planned to hit WTC 7, and then the building was demolished

this is what i think happened on board the planes

It is highly unlikely that Flight 93 was intended for WTC7. For Flight 93 to have hit WTC7,. it would have had to fly below the rooftops of other taller surrounding buildings,. and then your question would be,. why not hit the Empire State Building? When the Empire State Building is many times larger and a much more famous landmark.

The logic of the terrorist choosing WTC7 over the Empire State Building would have been ridiculous.

I agree, that WTC7 being demolished in full view of everyone was their biggest mistake, and it is more likely that the building was originally intended to be brought down during the demolition of the second tower.

Back on topic, for my vote, some of the Hijackers were real, yes, but I do not believe they were in control of the flights, and I am not convinced that they ever boarded the planes. They were patsies, simple tools for the cover-up that would happen before and after the attacks.
thehighwaymanq
Posted on Nov 24 2007, 06:48 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,048

QUOTE (rydog @ Nov 15 2007, 01:54 AM)
QUOTE (sample @ Jan 18 2007, 07:37 AM)
QUOTE (illeagalhunter @ Jan 17 2007, 11:59 PM)
this forum is all about opinions & they are like assholes we all have one

perhaps, the hijackers were told to take part in some sort of anti-terro exercise (remember same type of exercises on NORAD), same as the London bombers; something went wrong on flight 93 wich suposedly was planned to hit WTC 7, and then the building was demolished

this is what i think happened on board the planes

It is highly unlikely that Flight 93 was intended for WTC7. For Flight 93 to have hit WTC7,. it would have had to fly below the rooftops of other taller surrounding buildings,. and then your question would be,. why not hit the Empire State Building? When the Empire State Building is many times larger and a much more famous landmark.

The logic of the terrorist choosing WTC7 over the Empire State Building would have been ridiculous.

If 93 crashed into WTC7, 75% of the nation would be saying, "What the hell is WTC7?"
jfk
Posted on Nov 24 2007, 07:06 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,874

I chose paid... The reason for this is even if they were hijackers according to the official story, OUR government financed the Pakistani ISI which in turn financed Al-CIA-Duh.
fedzcametogetme
Posted on Jan 1 2008, 05:34 PM

toppa da world ma!

Member No.: 5,249

i didnt vote in the poll cuz i dont think any of the options are specific enough, but since this poll is opinion based, i wouldnt mind adding my suspicions:

no i dont think the 19 men alleged by the official story were ever onboard any of the planes. they became 911 patsies later, but thats not what they were really doing here in the united states. to me moussavi is the only real intended patsy, in other words he was the one going around making lots of "noise" before the hijackings, so that after the event he would be the one sticking out like a sore thumb. the gov. needed some living person to connect all the people and events together in a courtroom, and that's what moussavi was for.

as far as atta and company, my best guess is that they were here to be drugrunners. they were in the drug smuggling haven of the USA, miami florida. thats why they were trying to get pilot licenses and why atta had looked into buying a cropduster, so they could eventually (imo) do drug-runs in south florida. they were also cia assets, thats why each time they (some of them) were held on some suspicion or other by lesser authorities (than the cia), they were somehow miraculously freed.

so what became of them? it seems to me that it would be risky to let them live, for they might eventually pop up and contradict the official story. so somehow they ended up dead, but not onboard any of the four allegedly hijacked flights.
Gideon524
Posted on Jan 1 2008, 06:48 PM

G524

Group: Admin
Member No.: 729

I may be stepping out on a limb, but what if the only two roles of the hijackers were:

A. to leave a trail of evidence behind linking them to Al-Qaeda and Bin Laden

and

B. to kill the pilots so that the plane could then be hijacked by remote control from the ground?

Just a thought.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | The Hijackers | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0298 seconds · Archive