Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Loose Change Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Interesting Videos About The Freemasons/illuminati, Google Video Links!
stopsnitchin
  Posted: Dec 26 2007, 01:10 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 447

This is a video i came accross on google video, its actually 2 videos but its like a series, it's put out by the prophecy club, so there is alot of stuff in it about religion etc. nomatter if you agree or disagree w/ them on that, the video still holds alot of good info. I didnt watch the full thing yet (it's really long) but i have seen a few things in it i didnt know, such as that there are actually 97 Degrees of masonry :o

But of course, consider the source as there could be some bias, but still it does hold atleast some good info, but some things in the video are hard to believe though..

(Posted Image)

An incredible 2 1/2 hour lecture that covers Masonry like none other! Former Witch and Mason, Bill Schnoebelen, talks of the following subjects: Demolay, Scottish Rite, York Rite, Shriners, Eastern Star, current symbolism, links to the Satanic Egyptian Mysteries, and the 12 steps to get out of the Masonic Lodge. These steps are mostly spiritual and Bill thoroughly explores the true spiritual "light" behind Masonry. You will probably be shocked.

UPDATED! Bill Schnoebelen was a Satanic and Voodoo High Priest, 2nd degree Church of Satan, New Age guru, occultist, channeler, 90th degree Mason, Knight Templar, and a member of the Illuminati. Bill shows how the conspiracy works and how it uses the Lodge and the highest echelons of power and technology from secret "black project" operations to form a world government. It is all newly updated with over an hour and twenty minutes of new information! 2 DVDs, 2 hrs. each
chucksheen
Posted: Dec 26 2007, 02:20 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,680

Thanks for sharing.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | The Lounge | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0396 seconds · Archive