Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Loose Change Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Al Qaeda Leader Will Answer Questions On Forum, You can't make this stuff up
8bitagent
Posted: Dec 20 2007, 06:21 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,541

"al Qaeda" has made endless videos, many "2 minutes of hate Goldstein" clips, and even a full length documentary(maybe it could be a double feature with Loose Change?)

But for the first time, al Qaeda's top leader said he'll answer any and all questions people or the media ask on al Qaeda's official forum.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22326767/

Isn't it surreal, in this little wrinkle in time we call the human spectrum that the super evil master villians in high tech cave complexes, able to thumb their nose supposedly after over a trillion dollars spent to find them(forget Where's Waldo!) and not only can't the US find Osama...
And where ARE these mysterious forums were always told about but never see any proof of? I wouldnt be surprised if their ip's lead right back to the US of A.

but they hold weekly video podcasts...and now...

have an official forum? Could you imagine the posts there?

At least they'd get along with the anti 9/11 conspiracy debunkers,
since they both think "Osama done it"

As surreal as this sounds, I'd LOVE to submit a few questions:

1. How you feel Dr Zawahiri, about your brother being the head of KLA operations in Macedonia under the CIA?

2. We're you aware that the architect of al Qaeda, who led you around Northern California on a tour in 1995 and then teamed up with you to turn Osama into a bonafide "jihadist mastermind"...a Mr. Ali A Mohammed, was
in fact working for the CIA/FBI and Special forces?
Or do you just not care?

3. Is your ego so big, that you do not realize you and al Qaeda are merely proxy dupes of the same Western and Saudi elites you claim to hate? Or you know, and hubris gets in the way?

4. Do you really think you guys masterminded 9/11 or could have pulled it off all by yourself

5. Are you aware that your #3 guy and new spokesperson and head of your media is an American Jewish kid, when you guys go on and on about
how evil the "Jews" are?

6. What do you think about Ron Paul?

7. Besides jihadist propaganda, what's your favorite videos on youtube?

8. Who choses the really bad cgi'd in backgrounds on your propaganda tapes?

9. Are you aware that your mouthpiece al Jazeera is partially ran by the very Akamai company of the Israeli high level counter terrorist on Flight 11 your guys allegedly killed?

10. Americans want to know, what's with the dot on your head?

11. Oh one more thing, are you for a new 9/11 investigation? :)

No seriously, I would so ask "the good doctor" that.

Btw, can you guys IMAGINE what an al Qaeda forum is like?

"Infidel! This is the last time you spam the forums Abu! Lulz!!11"
fedzcametogetme
Posted: Dec 20 2007, 06:32 AM

toppa da world ma!

Member No.: 5,249

lol. i too have to wonder about such clandestine groups that post thier activities in such public forums, with web sites where they take credit for the latest suicide bombings and such...

my favorite question from ur list (cracks me up cuz i too really wanna know the answer):

:lol:

but on a more serious note, can u expound on the "akamai" connection?
9. Are you aware that your mouthpiece al Jazeera is partially ran by the very Akamai company of the Israeli high level counter terrorist on Flight 11 your guys allegedly killed?

i dont know why but that name sounds familiar. wasnt one of the passengers associated with a company called akamai?

:huh:
8bitagent
Posted: Dec 20 2007, 07:15 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,541

QUOTE (fedzcametogetme @ Dec 20 2007, 11:32 AM)
lol. i too have to wonder about such clandestine groups that post thier activities in such public forums, with web sites where they take credit for the latest suicide bombings and such...

my favorite question from ur list (cracks me up cuz i too really wanna know the answer):

:lol:

but on a more serious note, can u expound on the "akamai" connection?

i dont know why but that name sounds familiar. wasnt one of the passengers associated with a company called akamai?

:huh:

Absolutely. Sadly the anti semetics have tried to paint him in a bad light, but Daniel Lewin from all indications was a very kind, brilliant man. He created a networking internet solutions company called Akamai:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Lewin
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akamai_Technologies
http://www.akamai.com/

Interestlingly, two of Akamai's biggest clients are Myspace and Fox, tho now Fox owns Myspace(Myspace is one of the top 3 sites on the net of course) Myspace's servers are on Akamai, which is the backbone of that site

Now, it's no secret that al Jazeera is al Qaeda's mouthpiece whether ya believe such a cabal exists or not.

But Akamai and al Jazeera used to be partners:
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2003/04/07/al...ra_and_the_net/

And strangely enough...one of the biggest clients of Akamai is the US army:
http://www.internetnews.com/xSP/article.php/2175941

The FAA contends that Lewin was shot execution style by Satam al-Suqami, the guy whose mint condition passport was found resting on the ground zero rubble allegedly
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article....RTICLE_ID=26676

In other words, the first victim of 9/11, allegedly shot by the hijackers ran a company whose partners with not only the US army, but also briefly with al Qaeda mouthpiece al Jazeera. Aw, the sweet sweet irony
tower
Posted: Dec 20 2007, 07:26 AM

Illuminated

Member No.: 1,285

I'd like to know why they re-release the videos from 2003 and call them new, and how do they feel about one of their leaders being killed twice. (http://www.examiner.com/a-815250~U_S__eagerness_shows_in_dismantling_al_Qaeda.html)
Mumin
Posted: Dec 20 2007, 01:30 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 871

With IP addresses, you can trace anyone, anywhere in the world. That's how they caught the guy in Australia who said he was going to shoot up the mall in Los Angeles.

If there was such a forum, they would be able to catch the guy.

Are people really that ignorant to believe such a story.
tit2
Posted: Dec 21 2007, 09:49 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,466

look-up
Posted: Dec 21 2007, 11:08 AM

A WTC 7 No-Planer

Member No.: 654

QUOTE (Mumin @ Dec 20 2007, 06:30 PM)
Are people really that ignorant to believe such a story.

yes. :(
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Latest News Section | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0229 seconds · Archive