Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Loose Change Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Explosion At Fox News
T3QuillAMocKINGbird
Posted: Dec 18 2007, 02:21 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,912

Would I be happy if Bush suddenly kicked off tomorrow?

I like how you phrased that, just in case they ask him to suit up for the super bowl! :lol:
Terrorcell
Posted: Dec 18 2007, 01:50 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 410

QUOTE (Gideon524 @ Dec 18 2007, 01:35 AM)
Two words...peaceful revolution.

That's what I thought we were supposed to be all about.

No?

thats what some people claim. i suppose anything else gets you a trip to cuba this time of year.

maybe when Ron Paul isn't on any of the ballots people will finally realize that peaceful revolution has accomplished absolutely nothing. im leaving the possibility open that such a thing is possible but lets face facts the Bush/Rockefeller Crime Syndicate will never allow Ron Paul to have the throne. even if that means they have to fake another attack, suspend the elections, and implement martial law.

you don't blow up the WTC to hand the throne over to someone that "isn't playing ball".

Do you see a flaw in my logic?
Gideon524
Posted: Dec 18 2007, 02:49 PM

G524

Group: Admin
Member No.: 729

QUOTE (Terrorcell @ Dec 18 2007, 01:50 PM)
Do you see a flaw in my logic?

No, I don't.

However, nobody is taking into the equation the impact the truth movement is having on how things are turning out. We won't even know the full impact we're having for many years.

In order to have freedom, the government must fear it's people and with all this information we've been spreading around the world, surely they've gotta be at least nervous.
look-up
Posted: Dec 18 2007, 03:27 PM

A WTC 7 No-Planer

Member No.: 654

QUOTE (Gideon524 @ Dec 18 2007, 02:45 AM)
QUOTE (seeker135 @ Dec 17 2007, 09:32 PM)

"I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it."   Mark Twain

Would I be happy if Bush suddenly kicked off tomorrow?

Sure, who wouldn't be?

But that kind of hatred that I hold for him is not something I'm proud of and if anything, I consider it one of my weaknesses as a human being.

Can I help the way I feel about that piece of shit we call our president? Probably not, considering the circumstances.

Should I publicly voice my desire for wanting to see someone I hate die? No(even though i just did to make a point).

When you live in the state where the KKK originated for as long as I have, you begin to see what hate does to a person. Hate is a weakness no matter who it's directed at or whether or not the hate is legit.

That's my humble opinion.

Very much agreed!

1, we don't want innocent people hurt.

2, we don't want to use violence to punish the wrongdoers.

we should do what we can within the framework of the law and constitution to punish the people in our government, media, etc , who have been covering up the truth and shredding our constitution.

Technically speaking, any congressman or senator who has voted to pass an unconstitutional law, should be tried for treason, or at least removed from office.
Terrorcell
Posted: Dec 18 2007, 09:16 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Gideon524 @ Dec 18 2007, 07:49 PM)
We won't even know the full impact we're having for many years.

So we agree. Where we seem to have a difference of opinion is in the matter of how much time we have left. You think this is going to play out a little longer I think shit is going to hit in the fan in <12 months.

I hope you're right. I mean that too.
Terrorcell
Posted: Dec 18 2007, 09:18 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (look-up @ Dec 18 2007, 08:27 PM)

I do. I'm a registered Republican. I'm very pro-Death penalty and I consider Treason a crime deserving of no less than the sentence of execution. Is that not now what our law is?
Gideon524
Posted: Dec 18 2007, 09:23 PM

G524

Group: Admin
Member No.: 729

QUOTE (Terrorcell @ Dec 18 2007, 09:16 PM)
I think shit is going to hit in the fan in <12 months.

I hope you're right. I mean that too.

And I hope you're wrong. :D
seeker135
Posted: Dec 18 2007, 09:27 PM

Death to Tyrants

Member No.: 3,469

QUOTE (Terrorcell @ Dec 18 2007, 09:18 PM)
QUOTE (look-up @ Dec 18 2007, 08:27 PM)

I do. I'm a registered Republican. I'm very pro-Death penalty and I consider Treason a crime deserving of no less than the sentence of execution. Is that not now what our law is?

If we are correct, T-cell, it's the firing squad.
alive and still talking
Posted: Jan 1 2008, 01:07 AM

alive and still talking

Member No.: 1,913

FOX anchors just conceeded that BILL CLINTON'S ENDORSEMENT of Hillary tonight in IOWA was a grand slam performance.

perhaps there is hope for fox news after all...

At the rate they are going, their ratings are about to go down the tubes when the stinking republicans belly up duing this election process. I am really going to enjoy this coming year :P
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Latest News Section | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0252 seconds · Archive