zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Loose Change Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Free-energy Battery Inventor Killed At Airport?, Technology suppression
Q-pid Stunt
Posted: Dec 11 2007, 05:30 PM

Twoofer in Twaining

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,894

QUOTE (tower @ Dec 12 2007, 01:40 AM)
There is no such thing as free energy. It's impossible to have energy out of nowhere.

There are many device that "appear" to provide "free" energy. I did point out that we may then discover the payback factor later on.

The one thing that cannot exist according to it's definition is "perpetual motion". The definition requires "no energy in, no energy out." The very act of observation breaks that definition.
jfk
Posted: Dec 11 2007, 05:34 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,874

Cool... explain how the ocean tides work now. ;)
Headhunter
Posted: Dec 11 2007, 05:37 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,758

QUOTE (tower @ Dec 11 2007, 10:40 AM)
I think if it works like Tesla's designs worked, then all the stuff can be appreciated later without all the clunky math involved.

Math is not clunky, it's how you prove your point.

There is no such thing as free energy. It's impossible to have energy out of nowhere.

Then please explain the universe..
Q-pid Stunt
Posted: Dec 11 2007, 07:17 PM

Twoofer in Twaining

QUOTE (jfk @ Dec 12 2007, 08:34 AM)

Any mass can oscillate, like a pendulum. The pendulum on a clock keeps going because it gets a little extra push from the mechanism on every "tick". If you stop a grandfather clock pendulum, there is not enough energy to get it started again, but if you swing the pendulum, it only takes that little bit to keep it going.

If you blow across the top of a bottle, the volume of air inside will oscillate at a note directly related to the length of "air column" available. Take away the energy of blowing, and the note stops.

Bodies of water also oscillate according to the fluctuations in gravity to which they are exposed--but it's not the way you were taught in school, because if you actually check moon and sun positions versus tides, you will discover that they are rarely lined up the way you were taught.

A huge body of water like the Pacific Ocean is already oscillating, and it only takes comparatively minor energy kicks to keep it going.

And for those who want to argue for the "standard" explanation, you'd better have a good reason why there are some parts of the world that experience four tides a day instead of two. I therefore conjecture that there will even be an established tide in a bottle of water, that is too small and too frequent for something as large as man to be able to perceive. I know nothing of any experiments to (dis)prove this suggestion.
Q-pid Stunt
Posted: Dec 14 2007, 09:35 AM

Twoofer in Twaining

This may be one of the greatest impediments to free energy:

Introducing Governmentium

A major research institution has recently announced the discovery of the heaviest chemical yet known to science. This new element has been tentatively named "Governmentium."

Governmentium has one neutron, 12 assistant neutrons, 75 deputy neutrons, and 224 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 312. These 312 particles are held together by forces called morons, Which are surrounded by vast quantities of lepton-like particles called peons.

Since Governmentium has no electrons, it is inert. However, it can be detected as it impedes every reaction with which it comes into contact. A tiny amount of Governmentium causes one reaction to take over four days to complete when it would normally take less than a second.

Governmentium has a normal half-life of four years; it does not decay but instead, it undergoes a reorganization in which a portion of the assistant neutrons and deputy neutrons exchange places. In fact, Governmentium's mass will actually increase over time since each reorganization will cause more morons to become neutrons, forming isodopes.

This characteristic of moron-promotion leads some scientists to speculate that Governmentium is formed whenever morons reach a certain quantity in concentration. This hypocritical quantity is referred to as "Critical Morass." You will know it when you see it. When catalyzed with money, Governmentium becomes Administratium, an element which radiates just as much energy since it has half as many peons but twice as many morons.

I have discovered an allodope of Governmentium, it is a crystalline form known as Bureaucracite. Because of the oversupply of morons and the absence of any useful particles such a protons or electrons, any structure containing Bureaucracite will always be top-heavy and have a tendency to keep falling over. Once it starts growing in this crystalline form it is very difficult to bypass it's influence in interfering with other day-to-day reactions.
IVXX
Posted: Dec 14 2007, 09:43 AM

MDCCLXXVI

Group: Admin
Member No.: 378

Moved to Latest News.
jfk
Posted: Dec 14 2007, 12:29 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,874

QUOTE (Q-pid Stunt @ Dec 11 2007, 08:17 PM)
QUOTE (jfk @ Dec 12 2007, 08:34 AM)

Any mass can oscillate, like a pendulum. The pendulum on a clock keeps going because it gets a little extra push from the mechanism on every "tick". If you stop a grandfather clock pendulum, there is not enough energy to get it started again, but if you swing the pendulum, it only takes that little bit to keep it going.

If you blow across the top of a bottle, the volume of air inside will oscillate at a note directly related to the length of "air column" available. Take away the energy of blowing, and the note stops.

Bodies of water also oscillate according to the fluctuations in gravity to which they are exposed--but it's not the way you were taught in school, because if you actually check moon and sun positions versus tides, you will discover that they are rarely lined up the way you were taught.

A huge body of water like the Pacific Ocean is already oscillating, and it only takes comparatively minor energy kicks to keep it going.

And for those who want to argue for the "standard" explanation, you'd better have a good reason why there are some parts of the world that experience four tides a day instead of two. I therefore conjecture that there will even be an established tide in a bottle of water, that is too small and too frequent for something as large as man to be able to perceive. I know nothing of any experiments to (dis)prove this suggestion.

One problem with your grandfather clock analogy... If what you said is true, there would be no need for rewinding, or resetting of the weights. ;)

BTW, loved your Governmentium blurb. :D
Headhunter
Posted: Dec 14 2007, 02:30 PM

Advanced Member

If true, this is the most evil thing I've ever read.
Q-pid Stunt
Posted: Dec 14 2007, 05:34 PM

Twoofer in Twaining

QUOTE (Headhunter @ Dec 15 2007, 05:30 AM)
If true, this is the most evil thing I've ever read.

You think this is the first person to have been killed to stop a non-oil idea escaping into the community? He's far from the first, and I can promise you he won't be the last, either.

Oil Rules! It contaminates everything it touches. How do you want your fish--Super or Unleaded?
Q-pid Stunt
Posted: Dec 14 2007, 11:28 PM

Twoofer in Twaining

QUOTE (jfk @ Dec 15 2007, 03:29 AM)
One problem with your grandfather clock analogy... If what you said is true, there would be no need for rewinding, or resetting of the weights. ;)

BTW, loved your Governmentium blurb. :D

That's the theory of Entropy--that the Universe is itself winding down. Who's going to rewind the Universe when it becomes necessary? We've been told how long our Sun will last until it burns out. Is someone going to come along and refuel it?

The article on Governmentium was emailed to me. I only added the bit about Bureaucracite. :P
Headhunter
Posted: Dec 15 2007, 04:41 PM

Advanced Member

Anyone heard of the electrical cosmological model?
Q-pid Stunt
Posted: Dec 15 2007, 05:43 PM

Twoofer in Twaining

QUOTE (Headhunter @ Dec 16 2007, 07:41 AM)
Anyone heard of the electrical cosmological model?

You mean the basic idea that dis-similar charges are attracted, not just opposite charges?

I guess "opposite" is a matter of perspective depending on the point of observation within the 'circuit'.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Latest News Section | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0253 seconds · Archive