Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Loose Change Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Free-energy Battery Inventor Killed At Airport?, Technology suppression
Chewbacca2000
Posted: Dec 7 2007, 03:45 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,096

Free-Energy Battery Inventor Killed at Airport?

Official statement cites "natural causes" but others familiar with the disruptive potential of the inventor's technology to the existing power structure consider it a probable assassination.

by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
Copyright © 2007
http://pesn.com/2007/12/05/9500463_self-po..._inventor_dead/

On Nov. 11, inventor of a revolutionary, affordable, clean energy technology, Arie M. DeGeus was found slumped in his car, totally unresponsive, in the long-term parking lot of the Charlotte Douglass International Airport in North Carolina. He was taken to the hospital and died a short time later. The autopsy suggested heart failure, so officials were saying the death was a result of a medical problem or natural causes, and not likely to be a homicide. (Ref.; ref.)

Those who were involved with his research are doubtful, citing, among other things, that he had been in good health at around age forty five. The timing is also suspicious. He was apparently on his way to Europe where he was to secure major funding for the development and commercialization of his technology, which could make oil obsolete.

Charlotte Macklenburg Police detective, M. Conner, said that it would be a while yet before the toxicology report comes in on this case.

Tom Bearden, a well-known figure in the cutting-edge, clean energy technology industry, wrote a lengthy report on the inventor, his death, and his technology. He said:

"DeGeus was the inventor of a thin wafer-like material/device that somehow specially aligned the atoms or electron currents ongoing in that material, so that the wafer produced a constant amperage at a small voltage – continuous real power, or in other words a strange kind of “self-powering battery”.

Bearden also speculates about the cause of death, citing a technology that shoots an electromagnetic beam that destroys the body's control of its heartbeat. He said there are two basic sizes of the Venus ECCM technique. One has a range of around thirty feet, and the other, about the size of a bazooka, has an effective range of around 200 feet.

Bearden claims to have been hit with such a device along with his colleague Ken Moore while at a restaurant several years ago. They felt the fibrillation and saw the would-be assassin about 20 feet away, with his suit coat pulled back, exposing a book-sized shooter. Fortunately, they were near an emergency exit and were able to get away before a lethal dose was received.

DeGeus had been in Salt Lake City a couple of weeks ago, demonstrating the technology to some people who were also seeking to raise money for its advancement. That group said that DeGeus was not the only person who knew how the technology works, and they hope to see it go ahead even though DeGeus is no longer around.

The above information has been brought to the attention of the Charlotte media and police.
Q-pid Stunt
Posted: Dec 8 2007, 04:28 PM

Twoofer in Twaining

Member No.: 1,894

I don't know about this "Heart Attack Ray", but for general knowledge:

If you reasonably believe a heart attack is coming on and cannot tell anyone else in sufficient time (i.e., you are alone), start coughing really hard. This is as close as you can get to self-administered CPR.
alive and still talking
Posted: Dec 8 2007, 10:48 PM

alive and still talking

Member No.: 1,913

WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED ?
bretwalda
Posted: Dec 9 2007, 01:57 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,191

Reminds me of Stanley Meyer.

Died of 'food poisoning' right before securing some major financial backing and patents.

If the scientific community would give up on the moronic paradigm of 'Relativity' and thier 100 year old frivolous pursuit of a 'unified' theory there would be far too many minds uncovering the truth of free energy. Trying to wack em all would be futile.
alive and still talking
Posted: Dec 9 2007, 02:03 AM

alive and still talking

Member No.: 1,913

johnny carson brought a man on his show who invented an engine which ran on perpetual motion, NO FUEL. The demonstration was the most exciting thing ever
witnessed. Neither the man, nor his machine could be heard of again.

I don't have to imagine what happened to him.
The feds decided to keep it all to themselves.
Q-pid Stunt
Posted: Dec 9 2007, 03:40 AM

Twoofer in Twaining

QUOTE (bretwalda @ Dec 9 2007, 04:57 PM)
Reminds me of Stanley Meyer.

Died of 'food poisoning' right before securing some major financial backing and patents.

If the scientific community would give up on the moronic paradigm of 'Relativity' and thier 100 year old frivolous pursuit of a 'unified' theory there would be far too many minds uncovering the truth of free energy.  Trying to wack em all would be futile.

Relativity has to go. "What time does Oxford stop at this train?" is a fantastic exercise in metaphysics, but it does total squat when it comes to energy/matter.

Many people have discovered some form of "free energy" or "over-unity" device. Those that don't cave in to claims of "hoax" usually run into some sort of problem elsewhere.

My only concern regarding 'free' energy is that, like many other things, there may be some sort of 'payback' factor discovered further down the timeline.
bretwalda
Posted: Dec 9 2007, 04:28 PM

Advanced Member

When you really start examining the birth of Einsteinian hypothetical physics along side developments in the SCIENTIFIC community at that time, the media's role, the philosophical and religious undertones proliferating these movers and shakers at the time...the industrial monopolies at play at the time (and to this day)...you start to see why we are what and where we are.

In a few words - ultrafine (to date undetectable by instruments) super dense, microtubular lines of force permeating the entire universe: call it ether or whatever the hell you want but this 'space is a vacuum', big bang, parallel universes, 29.56 dimensions BS is just that. Things have been well explained, theorized, and demonstrated for over 100 years now. Just because the science dictatorship and its mega funded minions scoff doesn't make the reality of their failure and the reality of what has been known untrue.
Q-pid Stunt
Posted: Dec 9 2007, 07:12 PM

Twoofer in Twaining

When the length of a so-called "superstring" is calculated, it will be the equivalent of the "wavelength" of the ether particle. There are only two forces at work in the Universe, electrostatic, and magnetic. Everything else we observe, light, gravity, radio, "weak" atomic force, are all variations of electromagnetic combinations.

Simple, when you strip away the rest of the BS.
jfk
Posted: Dec 9 2007, 07:33 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,874

QUOTE (Q-pid Stunt @ Dec 9 2007, 08:12 PM)
When the length of a so-called "superstring" is calculated, it will be the equivalent of the "wavelength" of the ether particle.

That is a rather profound statement Q-pid. ;)
Powerhouse
Posted: Dec 9 2007, 10:55 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 5,359

QUOTE (bretwalda @ Dec 9 2007, 04:28 PM)
In a few words - ultrafine (to date undetectable by instruments) super dense, microtubular lines of force permeating the entire universe:

QUOTE (Q-pid stunt)
When the length of a so-called "superstring" is calculated, it will be the equivalent of the "wavelength" of the ether particle. There are only two forces at work in the Universe, electrostatic, and magnetic. Everything else we observe, light, gravity, radio, "weak" atomic force, are all variations of electromagnetic combinations.

You two are just amazing.
mynameis
Posted: Dec 9 2007, 11:03 PM

If you're a troll, you get dead air from me.

Member No.: 856

QUOTE (Powerhouse @ Dec 10 2007, 03:55 AM)

It sounds close to the quantum theories. Why do you know something else somehow?
bretwalda
Posted: Dec 10 2007, 02:27 AM

Advanced Member

Simple, when you strip away the rest of the BS.

Well said.

I'll take it as a compliment, unless of course you can explain the laughable disparity between quantum mechanics and Relativity. Until then I guess I'll just gawk at my fish tank and wonder when the game will be up.
bretwalda
Posted: Dec 10 2007, 03:00 AM

Advanced Member

There's alot of 'ether' related theories out there and most of them are saying fundamentally the same thing with different terms. This guy (see his GEMM theory lectures) has his own version which is very similar to what I've seen as the best (ultrafine, superdense microtubular lines of force penetrating all space and mass) explanation of this paradigm.

Good stuff.
alexvegas
Posted: Dec 10 2007, 09:43 AM

alex25smash

Member No.: 97

QUOTE (alive and still talking @ Dec 9 2007, 07:03 AM)
johnny carson brought a man on his show who invented an engine which ran on perpetual motion, NO FUEL. The demonstration was the most exciting thing ever witnessed. Neither the man, nor his machine could be heard of again.

As much as I am suspicious of the main story in the thread, the reason your friend on Johnny Carson's show disappeared was probably because his machine didn't work.

If he had invented a way of creating perpetual motion that worked, he would have surpassed any oil company censorship. It would be massive news. Truly perpetual motion has never been successfully demonstrated (to my knowledge).

Was is Joe Newman? http://www.josephnewman.com ...that doesn't appear to claim to be perpetual motion but I found references to him appearing on Carson's show.

Edit: he appears to be quite insane, despite some quite ellaborate inventions. A true mad scientist!
Powerhouse
Posted: Dec 10 2007, 01:26 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (alexvegas @ Dec 10 2007, 09:43 AM)
Edit: he appears to be quite insane, despite some quite ellaborate inventions. A true mad scientist!

The guy who married his secretary and her eight year old daughter "under orders from God"? Insane??? I'm shocked!

I think he's the guy who was on Carson. He's so crazy that one might wonder whether he's aware that his device is a scam, but he has to be aware, otherwise he'd just always think he's onto something, but he really claims to have invented it.

Dennis Lee, on the other hand, is an all-out scam, who has figured out the formula for bilking money: find ignorant people (fundamentalist Christians) and convince them he's a man of God who's being suppressed by the government.
Powerhouse
Posted: Dec 10 2007, 01:31 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (mynameis @ Dec 9 2007, 11:03 PM)
It sounds close to the quantum theories. Why do you know something else somehow?

It doesn't sound anything like "the quantum theories" to those who have actually worked with quantum mechanics. I have, in college anyway. It's a very precise mathematical description of low-level behavior which is weird and non-intuitive.

But you can't take that in reverse. You can't say that some crazy idea is weird and non-intuitive, therefore it's like QM.

If someone says that their crazy ideas are somehow quantum effects, then you should demand that they show you the equations.
mynameis
Posted: Dec 10 2007, 09:04 PM

If you're a troll, you get dead air from me.

Member No.: 856

QUOTE (Powerhouse @ Dec 10 2007, 06:31 PM)
If someone says that their crazy ideas are somehow quantum effects, then you should demand that they show you the equations.

No thanks. I think if it works like Tesla's designs worked, then all the stuff can be appreciated later without all the clunky math involved.
tower
Posted: Dec 11 2007, 10:40 AM

Illuminated

Member No.: 1,285

I think if it works like Tesla's designs worked, then all the stuff can be appreciated later without all the clunky math involved.

Math is not clunky, it's how you prove your point.

There is no such thing as free energy. It's impossible to have energy out of nowhere.
Roxdog
Posted: Dec 11 2007, 10:59 AM

Why is Al Gore's House Bigger Than Everyone Else's?

Member No.: 34

QUOTE (alive and still talking @ Dec 8 2007, 09:48 PM)
WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED ?

Because you'll believe just about anything?
alexvegas
Posted: Dec 11 2007, 12:47 PM

alex25smash

Member No.: 97

QUOTE (tower @ Dec 11 2007, 03:40 PM)
There is no such thing as free energy. It's impossible to have energy out of nowhere.

It's possible to generate it from less expensive and limited sources than oil though.

Solar power is technically free, too! Just inefficient.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Latest News Section | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0333 seconds · Archive