Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Loose Change Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

National Intelligence Estimate On Iran, CNN report
Reggie_perrin
Posted: Dec 3 2007, 12:36 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 6

Just seen a report on CNN which said that a national intelligence estimate on Iran has found that Tehran actually halted there weapons programme in 2003, this goes against everything the Cheney and Bush gaggle of liars have been saying for at least the last 2 years, i already know Cheney sent the estimate back the first time because he wasn't happy with it's findings, in other words it wasn't damning enough for him, so Im wondering why he's allowed this to come out, either way this will be hugly damaging for the Cheney cabal who want to annihilate Iran, but it is great news for sane people the world over. :)

Nothing online about this yet so no link yet.
Repentless
Posted: Dec 3 2007, 02:09 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,766

Reggie_perrin
Posted: Dec 3 2007, 02:27 PM

Advanced Member

So basically they are enriching uranium but do not have any type of weaponry, which would suggest they're claims it's for energy are legitimate .... Dick Cheneys office will be furious at this, this might not stop them but it's a huge spanner in the works, and proves they've been scare-mongering for the best part of 2 and half years about Irans capabilities. I'm not sure how they can now justify any attack on them, unless of course something happens out there in the gulf waters where there is a build up of US military, maybe an accident occurs and Cheney and co turn it into a provocation which will then give them the casus belli they yearn.
IVXX
Posted: Dec 3 2007, 02:27 PM

MDCCLXXVI

Group: Admin
Member No.: 378

Arbor
Posted: Dec 3 2007, 06:17 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 6,799

Whats up with this? Has the CIA and the State Department decided to not play nice with the Neo-Cons anymore?

I smell a mutiny in the ranks. We still may avoid war yet.

I'll tell you what, there are some very very unhappy people in Israel right now.
alexvegas
Posted: Dec 3 2007, 08:09 PM

alex25smash

Member No.: 97

QUOTE (Arbor @ Dec 3 2007, 11:17 PM)
I'll tell you what, there are some very very unhappy people in Israel right now.

They were all braced to be wiped off the map.. oh wait..
Reggie_perrin
Posted: Dec 4 2007, 07:16 AM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Arbor @ Dec 3 2007, 11:17 PM)
Whats up with this? Has the CIA and the State Department decided to not play nice with the Neo-Cons anymore?

I smell a mutiny in the ranks. We still may avoid war yet.

Indeed, also Cheney must be absolutely fuming right now, the report was actually due out earlier this year but when cheney found out it contained no smoking guns he sent it back.It seems the tide has certainly turned against the neo-cons, if they want to attack Iran now they're going either have to hope Iran makes a mistake which leads to some type of gulf of tonkin incident somewhere or out right fabricate some type of false flag, the white house is going to have a lot of trouble spinning this report, but they will try, can't wait to see that worm John Bolton try and spin this one.
Gideon524
Posted: Dec 4 2007, 07:42 AM

G524

Group: Admin
Member No.: 729

moved to Latest News
Reggie_perrin
Posted: Dec 4 2007, 09:06 AM

Advanced Member

Bush is going to speak about this shortly, fox news are already spinning the report, they've also just reminded everyone that Ahmedinejad wants to wipe Israel of the map, which is also false.

Iran is trying to make a nuke - DEBUNKED

Ahmendinejad wants to wipe israel off the map - DEBUNKED

Iran arming Iraqi insurgents - NEVER PROVEN

Where now Cheney ?
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Latest News Section | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0289 seconds · Archive