Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Loose Change Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Msnbc: Guiliani In Bed With 9/11 Masterminds, Olbermann is on fire with 9/11 Truth
8bitagent
Posted: Nov 30 2007, 11:17 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,541

Wow.

The other day Olberman said that the government knew 9/11 was going to happen, but then said it was incompetence.(so close keithy boy, so close! We know ya can do better)

Today Olberman spent 5 minutes detailing how Qatar was involved in 9/11 and behind al Qaeda and how Rudy Guiliani and his terror company is in bed with the facilitators of al Qaeda, KSM and 9/11.

Explosive

I knew Qatar was largely involved in 9/11, USS Cole and 1998 African Embassy bombings.

MSNBC Countdown:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIPc6wHAO28

also
http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/2007/1...ianis-ties.html

further expanded here:
http://www.villagevoice.com/news/0748,barrett,78478,6.html/1

We also know...

Rudy Guiliani made a secret deal with Silverstein to make sure the emergency bunker would be in WTC7 despite everyone objecting:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0E0wfShJ58

We ALSO know that Rudy made a secret no bid contract with Motorola
to make sure the firefighters had radios that didnt work, leading to hundreds of firefighter deaths:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StE_Xa6TiQU

According to mainstream news reports, no single has made more money off 9/11 than Guiliani and his terror consulting firm, which has now been confirmed to be in bed with the very people behind 9/11.

Is it ANY surprise Guiliani was within blocks of BOTH 9/11 and 7/7?

This MSNBC segment reveals how Guilianis terror business partner the Emir of Qatar's own charity directly funded the 1998 African embassy bombing(masterminded by the CIA's Ali Mohammed) and USS Cole(A Sudanese/Yemenese inside job)
kissing blarney
Posted: Dec 1 2007, 12:37 AM

make something idiot proof...they'll make a better idiot

Member No.: 7,595

Guarenteed I'm down with you 8bit...my god "they" (MSM) are telling the whole world who's done what and when and where and how. I'm dumfounded by the lack of the "AHA moment" in people's thinking.
-Raven-
Posted: Dec 1 2007, 12:56 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Gone
Member No.: 1,932

Holy cow! Rudy Ghouliani has ties to the terrorists? Mr. "9/11 is my platform for Presidency" has ties with terrorists? Can it get more ironic, or is this way past ironic, 1984, and Brave New World all at once?

:blink:
8bitagent
Posted: Dec 1 2007, 01:06 AM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (kissing blarney @ Dec 1 2007, 05:37 AM)
Guarenteed I'm down with you 8bit...my god "they" (MSM) are telling the whole world who's done what and when and where and how. I'm dumfounded by the lack of the "AHA moment" in people's thinking.

Well we'll see if the left who hates Rudy goes with this explosive story...

or the "Rudy's mistress used taxpayer dollars".

For some reason, the mainstream liberals have a tough time discussing 9/11, let alone addressing it in any other light then "Osama got us, government incompetence"

I however have gone from the "Cheney and US government did 9/11" meme I followed in 2005 to waking up and seeing the bigger picture...all these new world order goons, the Arab elites and the Western corporate powers are all in bed together.

Meaning that if al Qaeda is by proxy an extension of Saudi Arabia/Pakistani/Dubai/Sudan/Qatar, then what does that say about the Western corporate and political powers in bed with these Arab royals and state officials?

The way I see 9/11...is two dads sitting on a porch. One pulls out pictures and says how proud he is that his son blows up buildings. The other dad laughs and says "hey, those are my buildings, ahh hahahaha...lets make more money!"

Does it neccesarily matter if Dad B in this case wasnt in on the planning?

If an attack is "al Qaeda" because someone blew up an embassy that was linked to al Qaeda....

then what do we call Western political and corporate powers linked to the very men financing and helping the terrorists?

This is the new way of looking at things Im trying to tell fellow truthers.

Stop thinking your "giving into the government official story" by acknowleging al Qaeda, Islamic terror, and their role in 9/11.

Realize that the very nexus roots of these groups destroys the official story and shows how all these globalist gangsters work.
kissing blarney
Posted: Dec 1 2007, 01:14 AM

make something idiot proof...they'll make a better idiot

Member No.: 7,595

Believe me, my jaw hit the floor last night watching Countdown.
abcd
Posted: Dec 1 2007, 05:46 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 825

Good info there.
8bitagent
Posted: Dec 1 2007, 03:20 PM

Advanced Member

Ive noticed this story, covered on MSNBC and ABC, has been conspicuously absent from the mainstream liberal blogosphere and radar.

I wonder why...

no instead the liberals are focusing in on the the mistress-tax payer scandal.

More proof the mainstream liberals are AFRAID of 9/11 truth, even when its gift wrapped and hand delivered to their feet.

We live in such a bizarro world America with a shitty two party system.

The Republicans hate gays and are against gay rights, but many Republican lawmakers(Hastert, Lott, Craig, etc) are all privately homosexual.

You have the liberals claiming to be about exposing the evil of the government and those "evil Republicans", but avoid the REAL explosive information(*cough* gatekeeping *cough*)

I notice even in 9/11 truther circles this story hasnt gotten much traction.

I mean this is huge...the #1 guy whose cloaked himself around 9/11, the "anti terror candidate" is in bed with the very people helping with the terrorism like 9/11, USS Cole and 1998 African embassy.

But no...

"freefall, melting points!" "no you idiot, the jetliners fell the towers!!!" remains where the "truth" focus debate is. Amazing.
Question.
Posted: Dec 5 2007, 12:26 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 7,719

This is a very big story.

Guiliani has just stepped down as the head of his firm:

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2007/12/4/164521/704
look-up
Posted: Dec 5 2007, 01:36 PM

A WTC 7 No-Planer

Member No.: 654

QUOTE (-Raven- @ Dec 1 2007, 05:56 AM)
Holy cow! Rudy Ghouliani has ties to the terrorists? Mr. "9/11 is my platform for Presidency" has ties with terrorists? Can it get more ironic, or is this way past ironic, 1984, and Brave New World all at once?

:blink:

the only irony here is that us crackpot conspiracy theorist, amateur, unqualified, twoofers are way ahead of the rest of the world and most of the predictions we're making are somehow, despite our ineptitude, becoming reality, or being exposed as the ever-present reality.

the irony is that Mark Roberts won't even be able to get people to let him tour them around New York for much longer :lol:

Mark: "Now here ladies and gentlemen, we're coming up to the site of the once beautiful world trade center towers, which I spent years trying to convince the whole world that it was destroyed by a plane."

Tour Patrons: "You've got to be kidding me... what's your night job Mark? Stand up comedian?"

Laughing all the way, "ha ha ha!"
look-up
Posted: Dec 5 2007, 01:42 PM

A WTC 7 No-Planer

8bit I would start to feel better about things, and you are certainly helping the mainstream truth movement to realize what you're saying is true. slowly, but surely.

people are waking up to the reality, that reality is barely definable politically.

I haven't seen that many debates about melting points etc. in a while. Your topics and others are becoming the new "nexus" of truth for us.

Keep up the good work friend.

BTW, did you get my PM from the other day? What did you think?
look-up
Posted: Dec 5 2007, 01:47 PM

A WTC 7 No-Planer

another side though... think about what this does to Ron Paul's campaign? I am coming closer to thinking he has a real chance now!
8bitagent
Posted: Dec 5 2007, 05:08 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (look-up @ Dec 5 2007, 06:42 PM)
8bit I would start to feel better about things, and you are certainly helping the mainstream truth movement to realize what you're saying is true. slowly, but surely.

people are waking up to the reality, that reality is barely definable politically.

I haven't seen that many debates about melting points etc. in a while. Your topics and others are becoming the new "nexus" of truth for us.

Keep up the good work friend.

BTW, did you get my PM from the other day? What did you think?

Im just trying to get people stuck in the Lihop/Mihop/Incompetence/Blowback realm to take an even new look to 9/11 and all that it encompasses.

They continuously make thread after thread about me on JREF, calling me a crackpot because I believe that the financial structure of al Qaeda points to Arab state governments the US government does business with. In my view it's all controlled.

In 2001-2004, there was so much 9/11 disinformation spread, and to this DAY truthers keep spouting it off as gospel.

Ohhh, a missile hit the pentagon! Its a fake fatty Osama in the tape! The hijackers are still alive! Oh wait, there was no hijackers/al Qaeda/Arabs involved!

I mean, no WONDER South Park laughs at us and even the anti Bush liberals laugh at us.

In fact look how this story has been kept silent by the liberals out there who claim to hate Guiliani. This should be one of the top headlines.

But alas, nothing.

People think that by acknowleging the existence of al Qaeda(if youre a truther)
or by acknowleging the official story doesnt add up(if youre a common person)
then youre creating some great mental paradigm vortex.
Truth...real truth, should be a journey of acceptance no matter where it may lead to.
Headhunter
Posted: Dec 5 2007, 05:17 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,758

Fuck Guiliani.
Flipster3013
Posted: Dec 5 2007, 10:12 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 7,170

I really believe that Olberman is with us. He drops more hints to other media outlets for the pursuit of truth and does so with a bigger voice than anybody I can think of.
look-up
Posted: Dec 7 2007, 10:31 AM

A WTC 7 No-Planer

QUOTE (Flipster3013 @ Dec 6 2007, 03:12 AM)
I really believe that Olberman is with us. He drops more hints to other media outlets for the pursuit of truth and does so with a bigger voice than anybody I can think of.

no he's on the side of what he perceives to be truth. thing is, people aren't always correct about their opinions, and his is sometimes wrong. he has said that 9/11 is nothing but "blowback".

once he's seen the right kind of information presented to him, I think he'd be one of the good guys. He has the character. He just needs the paradigm shift!!
8bitagent
Posted: Dec 7 2007, 04:09 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (look-up @ Dec 7 2007, 03:31 PM)
QUOTE (Flipster3013 @ Dec 6 2007, 03:12 AM)

no he's on the side of what he perceives to be truth. thing is, people aren't always correct about their opinions, and his is sometimes wrong. he has said that 9/11 is nothing but "blowback".

once he's seen the right kind of information presented to him, I think he'd be one of the good guys. He has the character. He just needs the paradigm shift!!

I remember when Olbermann pursed his lips and got angry at the mere suggestion that people in America "actually believe" the government may have let 9/11 happen...or worse(early June 2006, in talking about the Chicago 9/11 conference) I kid you not.

Of course, the other week he went on and on about how this administration "knew", but again...its all incompetence with Olby boy.

But that's ok...because this Guiliani story is explosive.

(Posted Image)

I dont agree with the "KSM masterminded 9/11" thing at all, and no mention of the faulty radios, but still pretty good.

SO...BIG QUESTION:

Why has the 9/11 truth movement(from Prisonplanet, to all the massive truther posters) AND the anti Guiliani liberals COMPLETELY IGNORED this?

Too much for people?
look-up
Posted: Dec 7 2007, 04:17 PM

A WTC 7 No-Planer

8bit, I would suggest doing a write up on the story and how it impacts the large 9/11 truth cause, and submit it to prison planet... see if it gets posted.
Gideon524
Posted: Dec 8 2007, 02:17 AM

G524

Group: Admin
Member No.: 729

Moved to Latest News
Reggie_perrin
Posted: Dec 11 2007, 08:43 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 6

antiwar.com radio interviewed someone about this subject the other day, listen to his reaction when scott horton the presenter suggests that it's little wonder there are lots of conspiracies around 9/11, the guest doesn't take kindly to even mentioning "9/11 conspiracies", might wanna leave a little message for them in the comments section after listening to the interview.

http://www.antiwar.com/blog/2007/12/06/wayne-barrett/
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Latest News Section | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0341 seconds · Archive