zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Loose Change Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Bin Laden Admits 911 In New Audiotape (alleged)
SavaX
Posted: Nov 29 2007, 02:41 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,341

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071129/ap_on_.../bin_laden_tape

"The events of Manhattan were retaliation against the American-Israeli alliance's aggression against our people in Palestine and Lebanon, and I am the only one responsible for it. The Afghan people and government knew nothing about it. America knows that," he said.

Thoughts?
Repentless
Posted: Nov 29 2007, 03:38 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,766

Yeah, of course, the same guy who denied it in his first video after 9/11 suddenly admits to it for no apparent reason. :rolleyes:
Lin Kuei
Posted: Nov 29 2007, 04:39 PM

logical progression

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1,896

QUOTE (SavaX @ Nov 29 2007, 07:41 PM)
"The events of Manhattan were retaliation against the American-Israeli alliance's aggression against our people in Palestine and Lebanon, and I am the only one responsible for it. The Afghan people and government knew nothing about it. America knows that," he said.

My thoughts... Damage control? This sounds like an attempt to offset the viral spread of the truth. (He) should of ended it with "....HONEST!!!!" :lol: :lol:
...or started it with: "This is Osama bin Laden, you believe me don't you America???"
IVXX
Posted: Nov 29 2007, 07:29 PM

MDCCLXXVI

Group: Admin
Member No.: 378

If they repeat it enough the sleeping buy right into it.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Latest News Section | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0261 seconds · Archive