zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Loose Change Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  ( Go to first unread post )

Owner Of Obama Website Now Supporting Ron Paul
Roxdog
Posted: Nov 26 2007, 03:23 PM

Why is Al Gore's House Bigger Than Everyone Else's?

Group: Members
Member No.: 34

Do a google search for me, "ron paul pro life" and prove to me otherwise.

Why would I google what I already know? Prove you to you otherwise that voting for Obama is idiotic? I've already made this quite clear.

Because the results make my point.

You have yet to actually make a point.

And I don't think it's "idiotic" to support Obama.

It most certainly is.

He was my first choice of a candidate until I became a RP supporter.

So, you are even more naive than I originally thought. Noted.

Now I think I may go back just because of this issue with Ron Paul.

Idiotic.

I agree with Ron Paul's views, but I don't agree that just because he can give us certain freedoms mean he has to take away one that is part of the woman's body.

Ha.....you are clueless. Whatever....make this your political litmus test and vote for warmongering CFR members. What do I care. :lol:
Question.

Advanced Member

Member No.: 7,719

QUOTE (Roxdog @ Nov 26 2007, 03:19 PM)
QUOTE (Question. @ Nov 26 2007, 02:13 PM)
I believe Obama turned down his membership in the CFR.

Nope.

Consistent with his denial and embrace of Washington’s imperial ambitions, Obama has refused to join genuinely antiwar forces in calling for a rapid and thorough withdrawal of troops and an end to the occupation of Iraq. In a critical November 2005 speech to the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), Obama rejected Rep. John Murtha’s (D-PA) call for a rapid redeployment and any notion of a timetable for withdrawal. Obama’s call for “a pragmatic solution to the real war we’re facing in Iraq” included repeated references to the need to “defeat” the “insurgency”—a goal that means continuation of the war. As commentators Ford and Gamble noted in a critical analysis of Obama’s CFR address: “In essence all Obama wants from the Bush regime is that it fess up to having launched the war based on false information and to henceforth come clean with the Senate on how it plans to proceed in the future. Those Democrats who want to dwell on the past—the actual genesis and rationale for the war and the real reasons for its continuation—should be quiet. Obama and many of his colleagues are more interested in consulting the Bush men on the best way to ‘win’ the war than in effecting an American withdrawal at any foreseeable time.” 

Does it say in the article that he is a CFR member?

System Of A Down

Advanced Member

Member No.: 6,084

QUOTE (Hazel @ Nov 26 2007, 03:18 PM)
QUOTE (System Of A Down @ Nov 26 2007, 01:15 PM)
QUOTE (Hazel @ Nov 26 2007, 03:11 PM)
QUOTE (GreatMuslim10 @ Nov 26 2007, 01:10 PM)
QUOTE (Hazel @ Nov 26 2007, 08:06 PM)
But is Ron Paul for women's rights?
After my friend showed me his views on the matter, is he really all that much for our "freedoms"?
I was very disapointed to say the least.
I'm leaning more and more to Obama.

Why? He said that the abortion issue should be decided by the states.

My friend showed me his voting record, it's 100% Pro-Life, even when stem cells are concerned,
I think stem cells are the stepping stone into healing so many people and curing so much disease. Doesn't seem very "pro life" to me...

and for you

mr r tard

ron paul says stem cells ARE PIMPTASTIC so long as you dont murder someone

meaning when he had to go into the womb and operate and remove the uborn HUMAN so that the mother will survive,he sees no problem with that as stem cell material

but hey

we all cant be smart right

I'm a girl, and "retard" is spelled with an "E", thanks. By the way, I know a person that recorded your favorite band, so watch who you speak rudely to.

NOTICE I TYPED R TARD

NOT RTARD

southpark

and so your a female?

mr mrs big fucking deal

i smoked weed with soad so now what im better than you are nanananana
Hazel
Posted: Nov 26 2007, 03:27 PM

I'll eat your pancake theory!

Member No.: 914

QUOTE (System Of A Down @ Nov 26 2007, 01:23 PM)
i smoked weed with soad so now what im better than you are nanananana

Wow, how impressive. :rolleyes:
Hazel
Posted: Nov 26 2007, 03:29 PM

QUOTE (Roxdog @ Nov 26 2007, 01:23 PM)

I agree with Ron Paul's views, but I don't agree that just because he can give us certain freedoms mean he has to take away one that is part of the woman's body.

Ha.....you are clueless. Whatever....make this your political litmus test and vote for warmongering CFR members. What do I care. :lol:

Well, what are you going to do if Ron Paul doesn't win the primaries? Who are you going to vote for then?
Roxdog
Posted: Nov 26 2007, 03:29 PM

QUOTE (Question. @ Nov 26 2007, 02:23 PM)

Nope.

Consistent with his denial and embrace of Washington’s imperial ambitions, Obama has refused to join genuinely antiwar forces in calling for a rapid and thorough withdrawal of troops and an end to the occupation of Iraq. In a critical November 2005 speech to the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), Obama rejected Rep. John Murtha’s (D-PA) call for a rapid redeployment and any notion of a timetable for withdrawal. Obama’s call for “a pragmatic solution to the real war we’re facing in Iraq” included repeated references to the need to “defeat” the “insurgency”—a goal that means continuation of the war. As commentators Ford and Gamble noted in a critical analysis of Obama’s CFR address: “In essence all Obama wants from the Bush regime is that it fess up to having launched the war based on false information and to henceforth come clean with the Senate on how it plans to proceed in the future. Those Democrats who want to dwell on the past—the actual genesis and rationale for the war and the real reasons for its continuation—should be quiet. Obama and many of his colleagues are more interested in consulting the Bush men on the best way to ‘win’ the war than in effecting an American withdrawal at any foreseeable time.” 

It doesn't have to. He is a member.
Question.
Posted: Nov 26 2007, 03:30 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Roxdog @ Nov 26 2007, 03:29 PM)
QUOTE (Question. @ Nov 26 2007, 02:23 PM)

Nope.

It doesn't have to. He is a member.

Can you prove he is a member?

Roxdog
Posted: Nov 26 2007, 03:30 PM

QUOTE (Hazel @ Nov 26 2007, 02:29 PM)
Well, what are you going to do if Ron Paul doesn't win the primaries? Who are you going to vote for then?

I would write in Mickey Mouse before I'd vote for a warmongering CFR member. :)
Hazel
Posted: Nov 26 2007, 03:34 PM

QUOTE (Roxdog @ Nov 26 2007, 01:30 PM)
QUOTE (Hazel @ Nov 26 2007, 02:29 PM)

I would write in Mickey Mouse before I'd vote for a warmongering CFR member. :)

From you guys, I'd expect a South Park character voted in...Disney is evil!
Roxdog
Posted: Nov 26 2007, 03:35 PM

QUOTE (Question. @ Nov 26 2007, 02:30 PM)

Um, you mean besides pointing to the speeches he makes there and the articles he writes for Foreign Affairs, their own publication?....AND THE FACT THAT THEY HAVE HIM LISTED ON THEIR WEBSITE????

http://www.cfr.org/bios/11603/barack_obama.html

Obama outlines his ambitious geopolitical plans in a recent essay for Foreign Affairs magazine. Foreign Affairs is published by the Council on Foreign
Relations, which describes itself as a non-partisan group of which he
is a member
. Established in the 1920's and headquartered in New
York, its membership includes prominent politicians and business
elite, including heads of academia and media. The organization seeks
to centralize both political power and market power to craft
legislation outside the checks and balances of democracy. The CFR is
rarely mentioned by the mainstream media, making it difficult to
fully gauge its influence. When it is mentioned in the press, it is
likely whitewashed as trivial or irrelevant. Notable members of the
CFR include:

Dick Cheney [former director]
... http://www.nowpublic.com/obama-cfr
Question.
Posted: Nov 26 2007, 03:38 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Roxdog @ Nov 26 2007, 03:35 PM)
QUOTE (Question. @ Nov 26 2007, 02:30 PM)

Um, you mean besides pointing to the speeches he makes there and the articles he writes for Foreign Affairs, their publication?

Obama outlines his ambitious geopolitical plans in a recent essay for Foreign Affairs magazine. Foreign Affairs is published by the Council on Foreign
is a member
. Established in the 1920's and headquartered in New
York, its membership includes prominent politicians and business
elite, including heads of academia and media. The organization seeks
to centralize both political power and market power to craft
legislation outside the checks and balances of democracy. The CFR is
rarely mentioned by the mainstream media, making it difficult to
fully gauge its influence. When it is mentioned in the press, it is
likely whitewashed as trivial or irrelevant. Notable members of the
CFR include:

Dick Cheney

Yes, I mean something that states he is a member.

Although I am not absolutely sure, I believe he turned down his membership, opting to send his wife instead.

We do know that his wife is a CFR member.
Roxdog
Posted: Nov 26 2007, 03:41 PM

Yes, I mean something that states he is a member.

Members don't have to shout their membership from the mountain tops. Cheney kept his membership secret. Giving speeches, writing for their publication, and having your bio listed on their websites is a pretty good indication though. :)

Although I am not absolutely sure, I believe he turned down his membership, opting to send his wife instead.

Here is a crazy idea...how about posting your source?

We do? How so? Do you have something stating she is a member?
Roxdog
Posted: Nov 26 2007, 03:43 PM

Question.
Posted: Nov 26 2007, 03:55 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Roxdog @ Nov 26 2007, 03:43 PM)

I didn't see anything that stated he is a CFR member.
Roxdog
Posted: Nov 26 2007, 04:19 PM

QUOTE (Question. @ Nov 26 2007, 02:55 PM)

Members don't have to shout their membership from the mountain tops. Cheney kept his membership secret. Giving speeches, writing for their publication, and having your bio listed on their websites is a pretty good indication though.

Here is a crazy idea...how about posting your source?

We do? How so? Do you have something stating she is a member? "I didn't see anything that stated [she] is a CFR member." <_<
Roxdog
Posted: Nov 26 2007, 04:33 PM

QUOTE (Question. @ Nov 26 2007, 02:55 PM)

And you can ask the writer for his source as well but the link I posted does say he is a member...

is a member
Quezinox
Posted: Nov 26 2007, 07:09 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 58

damn rox settle down haha
though I understand the stance, I've had to argue Ron Paul's stance with plenty of Women on his personal pro-life beliefs. I've won most of them over but I've noticed the ones I don't support Obama... weird...
alive and still talking
Posted: Nov 26 2007, 07:23 PM

alive and still talking

Member No.: 1,913

Obama needs to address some other important issues that only Ron paul and no other candidate are addressing.
obama can't debate clinton without stuttering. the guy is a LOOSER.
AlexAmore
Posted: Nov 26 2007, 09:44 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,940

I'm pro life and a man. Here is my take on the subject if you women want abortions.

If you want women's "rights", then I demand men's "rights". That's right, if you think you can just abort or carry at your will, then men have the right to stay or walk away at will and let you deal with the baby alone...no child support for 18 years. Now it's even. Don't give me the "But we have to carry" garbage... because it's just a grain of rice, right?
Hazel
Posted: Nov 26 2007, 09:46 PM

QUOTE (AlexAmore @ Nov 26 2007, 07:44 PM)
I'm pro life and a man. Here is my take on the subject if you women want abortions.

If you want women's "rights", then I demand men's "rights". That's right, if you think you can just abort or carry at your will, then men have the right to stay or walk away at will and let you deal with the baby alone...no child support for 18 years. Now it's even. Don't give me the "But we have to carry" garbage... because it's just a grain of rice, right?

So are you going to let millions of 15 year old girls raped by their fathers keep their baby because daddy has "rights" too?

Wow, what progressive thinking you have.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | The Lounge | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 [2] 3 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0350 seconds · Archive